PDA

View Full Version : SEN All Sports Super Quiz

aker39
18-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Don't know how many of you listen to SEN's Allsports Superquiz, just after the 10.00pm news, but this year they are giving points to the winners football team.

So far the doggies are on top of the ladder, 3 points clear of it's nearest rival.

We may win a premiership this year after all.

PS - I'm in the draw on Wednesday night to win a trip to the US Masters. Only about 30 people in the draw, so fingers crossed.

Mantis
18-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Don't know how many of you listen to SEN's Allsports Superquiz, just after the 10.00pm news, but this year they are giving points to the winners football team.

So far the doggies are on top of the ladder, 3 points clear of it's nearest rival.

We may win a premiership this year after all.

PS - I'm in the draw on Wednesday night to win a trip to the US Masters. Only about 30 people in the draw, so fingers crossed.

Can I get packed in your suit case if you win?

aker39
18-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Can I get packed in your suit case if you win?

I'm actually in a bit of a dilemma if I win it. I might have to SELL it to you.

Mantis
18-03-2008, 03:57 PM
I'm actually in a bit of a dilemma if I win it. I might have to SELL it to you.

Your ****** what?? I would skip my wedding day to go to the Master's.

Hell the only thing I would give up is a AFL GF with us winning.

Sockeye Salmon
18-03-2008, 04:52 PM
I went to Florida in about 94-95 (Ayrton Senna died while I was there, whenever that was) and the Masters was on about 100 miles away. I thought I had to do it.

Tickets simply weren't available for anything less than $1,000's of US dollars. :(

aker39
18-03-2008, 05:05 PM
I went to Florida in about 94-95 (Ayrton Senna died while I was there, whenever that was) and the Masters was on about 100 miles away. I thought I had to do it.

Tickets simply weren't available for anything less than $1,000's of US dollars. :(

The prize includes flights, 7 nights accomodation, tickets to the Par 3 tournament on Wednesday, round of golf on Thursday and Friday, tickets to Masters on Saturday and Sunday, and 24 hour limousine service. Valued at $8990.

Mantis
18-03-2008, 05:15 PM
The prize includes flights, 7 nights accomodation, tickets to the Par 3 tournament on Wednesday, round of golf on Thursday and Friday, tickets to Masters on Saturday and Sunday, and 24 hour limousine service. Valued at $8990.

And certain divorce if you go....

Sounds awesome, been meaning to try and enter. Would probably spend another 5K trying to drink Mark Allen under the table, and then sleaze on all the chicks he attracts.

Sockeye Salmon
18-03-2008, 06:04 PM

And completely worth it.

Worry about getting her to come back after it's over.

westdog54
18-03-2008, 11:52 PM

And completely worth it.

Worry about getting her to come back after it's over.

You two crack me up.

Who said romance is dead?:D

Mind you, Sockeye did forget about valentine's day;)

Sockeye Salmon
19-03-2008, 01:02 AM
You two crack me up.

Who said romance is dead?:D

Mind you, Sockeye did forget about valentine's day;)

Usually you'll be in the shit for 2 hours, 2 days or 2 weeks. It's just a matter of working out which one and deciding if it's worth it.

westdog54
19-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Usually you'll be in the shit for 2 hours, 2 days or 2 weeks. It's just a matter of working out which one and deciding if it's worth it.

In my case the 2 days would be the minimum, anything less is a blessing.

The Coon Dog
19-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Good luck tonight A39!!