PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne V Western Bulldogs - 2021 Grand Final Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Eastdog
19-09-2021, 11:16 PM
Margin: Dogs by 17 points - we win and get our 3rd premiership!
First goal: Libba
Best on ground: Bont

bulldogtragic
19-09-2021, 11:20 PM
Dogs by 42
FG Schache
BOG/NS Schache (5 Goals)

bornadog
19-09-2021, 11:39 PM
Dogs by 21

First Goal Flea

BOG The Bont and Normie

angelopetraglia
19-09-2021, 11:43 PM
Swamp

The past 8 @AFL Grand Finals (and 11 of the last 13) have been won by the side that polled fewer Brownlow votes earlier that week

Brownlow votes polled in 2021
96 - MELB
85 - WBD

SquirrelGrip
20-09-2021, 01:39 PM
Dogs by 47

First goal B.Smith

Norm Smith Bont

5 goals to Flea
3 to Timmy

Ozza
20-09-2021, 01:54 PM
Dogs by 15 points

First Goal: Dunkley

Norm Smith: Macrae

The Bulldogs Bite
20-09-2021, 02:22 PM
Dogs by 22
FG Weightman
NS Smith

Axe Man
20-09-2021, 02:23 PM
Dogs by 22
FG Weightman
NS Smith

Bailey, Roarke or Joel?

1eyedog
20-09-2021, 02:25 PM
Great thread Easty!

Dogs by 22 points
FG Naughts
BoG: Bont

The Bulldogs Bite
20-09-2021, 02:26 PM
Bailey, Roarke or Joel?

Has to be Bailey! Those locks will catch the eye of the deciders.

Axe Man
20-09-2021, 03:00 PM
Has to be Bailey! Those locks will catch the eye of the deciders.

If only Roarke hadn't trimmed his mane he might have been in with a shot!

Mantis
20-09-2021, 04:01 PM
I know we have no reason not to be confident, but I'm really interested to see how many of the ''experts'' pick us to win... just read an article on ESPN and we went 0-4 there.

Apparently Melb have a much better defence than us even though across the season the average per game against is only 3 points in their advantage which is pretty much f-all. Understand without Bruce our advantage in the forward 1/2 is reduced, but we will be giving them a completely different look to what they have seen previously with none of Dunkley, Treloar, Martin & Wood having played against Melb this year.

comrade
20-09-2021, 04:05 PM
I know we have no reason not to be confident, but I'm really interested to see how many of the ''experts'' pick us to win... just read an article on ESPN and we went 0-4 there.

Apparently Melb have a much better defence than us even though across the season the average per game against is only 3 points in their advantage which is pretty much f-all. Understand without Bruce our advantage in the forward 1/2 is reduced, but we will be giving them a completely different look to what they have seen previously with none of Dunkley, Treloar, Martin & Wood having played against Melb this year.

I think most 'experts' are just expecting Gawn to destroy what ever we put in front of him and steamroll us on way to victory.

MrMahatma
20-09-2021, 04:09 PM
I think most 'experts' are just expecting Gawn to destroy what ever we put in front of him and steamroll us on way to victory.

Yep, and I think everyone is getting caught up in the hype of Melbourne rather than looking at the match up. It's almost as if they still think we're in a form slump.

We're red hot and ready to go!

Grantysghost
20-09-2021, 04:10 PM

The more pressure that's heaped on the Demons the better.

We weren't favourites in all the games in 2016 from memory. 3/4 here I'm ok with that.

comrade
20-09-2021, 04:17 PM
The more pressure that's heaped on the Demons the better.

We weren't favourites in all the games in 2016 from memory. 3/4 here I'm ok with that.

If Gawn is able to pull another game out like his prelim performance, good luck to him. It's much more likely that he comes back to his baseline (which is still bloody great) than it is to have another GOAT type game.

No one is speaking about the fact that Bont hasn't been in our top 3 or 4 in any of our finals so far. He is well and truly due for a big one.

Bulldog Joe
20-09-2021, 05:05 PM
I am certainly optimistic about our chances.

We have precedent.

When Bevo has us winning finals we have won them all.

Bevo has never lost a final in Perth.

Goodwin's previous finals campaigns (well singular campaign) have ended with a loss in Perth.

Mantis
20-09-2021, 05:15 PM
If Gawn is able to pull another game out like his prelim performance, good luck to him. It's much more likely that he comes back to his baseline (which is still bloody great) than it is to have another GOAT type game.

No one is speaking about the fact that Bont hasn't been in our top 3 or 4 in any of our finals so far. He is well and truly due for a big one.

Based on evidence what's more likely to happen? Gawn goes on a tear like the PF or Bont has 25 and kicks a couple? Have we lost a game this year when that happens?

Bulldog Joe
20-09-2021, 05:19 PM
Added to the above

We have improved the personnel on our previous meetings and Melbourne are basically the same (Bowey for Hunt is the only change)

For us

Bruce replaced by Gardner with possibly Schache moving forward
Ed Richards replaced by Easton Wood
Riley Garcia replaced by Josh Dunkley
Jamarra replaced by Stef Martin
Anthony Scott replaced by Adam Treloar

plus Alex Keath likely to play more than 10 minutes and instead of Zaine Cordy

We are certainly an improved team.

Bulldog Joe
20-09-2021, 05:22 PM
Based on evidence what's more likely to happen? Gawn goes on a tear like the PF or Bont has 25 and kicks a couple? Have we lost a game this year when that happens?

If you framing a market for Bont to get 25 and 2 goals or Maxi to just get 2 goals it would be overwhelmingly odds on for Bont.

While Maxi is an important player, I think Petracca and Oliver need to outperform Bont and Macrae to prevent us winning.

bornadog
20-09-2021, 05:24 PM
Picked this up off twitter

The dogs are 7-1 when Martin has played.
He has rucked against Grundy, Nic Nat, Goldy, big O, Flynn, Nank, Darcy* and Lycett.

Both games against the Dees the 2nd ruck has been Sweet and Schache.

Martin, Treloar, Dunkley, Keath and Gardner played 3 games together this year.

comrade
20-09-2021, 05:28 PM

I'm expecting the commentary after the game if/when we win is along the lines of 'yeah, we got carried away with a performance against a sick, ageing Cats team and probably shouldn't have expected Gawn to do that 2 games in a row'.

Bulldog Joe
20-09-2021, 05:42 PM
Picked this up off twitter

The dogs are 7-1 when Martin has played.
He has rucked against Grundy, Nic Nat, Goldy, big O, Flynn, Nank, Darcy* and Lycett.

Both games against the Dees the 2nd ruck has been Sweet and Schache.

Martin, Treloar, Dunkley, Keath and Gardner played 3 games together this year.

The loss for Martin was the Richmond game, when he was basically useless after half time and then didn't play for the next 6 weeks.

DOG GOD
20-09-2021, 06:00 PM
Melb may not be showing it in interviews, but they will be crapping their pants at the expectation of winning this GF. It’s been a long time since they had a premiership. The weight of the world is on their shoulders. They have shown in the past that when things aren’t going well, they point the fingers. We need this to happen again.

We need a great start, like we did against port. We need them to take more risks than they normally would, hopefully creating enough turnovers to take advantage of.

The media are pretty much saying/expecting Melb to win. The way Gary Lyon craps on, he expects it as well.

Let’s ruin his, and every other demon supporters party.

Rhys
20-09-2021, 06:39 PM
If we win, there will be a LOT I’m going to replay. One of the most enjoyable will be seeing Lyon’s tears soak into the Perth turf, as he realises he has to interview Bont, with his Norm Smith medal. I need that in my veins..

comrade
20-09-2021, 06:43 PM
If we win, there will be a LOT I’m going to replay. One of the most enjoyable will be seeing Lyon’s tears soak into the Perth turf, as he realises he has to interview Bont, with his Norm Smith medal. I need that in my veins..

How good will On The Couch be next Monday if we salute? Surely he takes the night off the coward ;)

bulldogtragic
20-09-2021, 07:33 PM
Who would you rather be?

A. Tipped by everyone, blown by sycophants in media land, had no adversity this year, playing under the weight of mass media and public expectation, pressure and history to boot.

B. The Other Guys. Ignored as much as can be. Adversity all year. Beat them last time and a handful important players added whilst the other 23 is the same. Fighting The World, playing for each other and pride in the jumper without the excess pressure.

Hint. One of them is us, the other is them.

MrMahatma
20-09-2021, 07:41 PM
Who would you rather be?

A. Tipped by everyone, blown by sycophants in media land, had no adversity this year, playing under the weight of mass media and public expectation, pressure and history to boot.

B. The Other Guys. Ignored as much as can be. Adversity all year. Beat them last time and a handful important players added whilst the other 23 is the same. Fighting The World, playing for each other and pride in the jumper without the excess pressure.

Hint. One of them is us, the other is them.

Whichever one has Bont and Naughton

The bulldog tragician
20-09-2021, 07:45 PM
I noticed in Petracca’s interview on Brownlow night he mentioned several times “when we hold that cup up.” I’m not sure where that fine line is between confidence - I mean, of course you have to believe you can win…and hubris, where you can’t imagine you won’t win.

Mantis
20-09-2021, 08:03 PM
I noticed in Petracca’s interview on Brownlow night he mentioned several times “when we hold that cup up.” I’m not sure where that fine line is between confidence - I mean, of course you have to believe you can win…and hubris, where you can’t imagine you won’t win.

Is there anyone in the footy world who is more in love with himself than Christian?

The Pie Man
20-09-2021, 08:12 PM
Melb may not be showing it in interviews, but they will be crapping their pants at the expectation of winning this GF. It’s been a long time since they had a premiership. The weight of the world is on their shoulders. They have shown in the past that when things aren’t going well, they point the fingers. We need this to happen again.

We need a great start, like we did against port. We need them to take more risks than they normally would, hopefully creating enough turnovers to take advantage of.

The media are pretty much saying/expecting Melb to win. The way Gary Lyon craps on, he expects it as well.

Let’s ruin his, and every other demon supporters party.

We all hope they’re feeling the pinch, but I don’t get that vibe from Gawn & co, they seem kinda care free at times, even during games.

Will be interesting to see their response should they fall behind us by 4+ goals at some point, but their round 23 miracle will be something they will no doubt use mentally.

azabob
20-09-2021, 09:20 PM
Is there anyone in the footy world who is more in love with himself than Christian?

He is my most disliked player in the afl and max gawn is a close second.

josie
20-09-2021, 09:25 PM

Let’s hope Bevo & boys put this on replay and use it as yet more fuel for us.

EasternWest
20-09-2021, 09:42 PM
He is my most disliked player in the afl and max gawn is a close second.

Who could possibly hate Max Gawn?

Am I out of touch or are the children wrong?

Mantis
20-09-2021, 10:09 PM

I like Max… doesn’t take himself seriously and seems like a ripping bloke.

Not his fault he plays with a number of tools.

kruder
20-09-2021, 11:36 PM
Still haven't seen a so called expert tip the Dogs yet, the only push for us is around the fact we have gotten an advantage around the draw again looooooooooooooooooooool

We are about to put our best side on the park for the year(bar 1) are in form and the competitions best player gets the week off he needs. Look out I reckon, Bevo would be loving this.

whythelongface
21-09-2021, 12:29 AM
Still haven't seen a so called expert tip the Dogs yet, the only push for us is around the fact we have gotten an advantage around the draw again looooooooooooooooooooool

We are about to put our best side on the park for the year(bar 1) are in form and the competitions best player gets the week off he needs. Look out I reckon, Bevo would be loving this.

Pretty much. Sat through On the Couch….Ok I did it for the team, but yep all think the Dees will win in a canter. They aren’t going to lose according to the experts. The Dees must be firmer than the Swans back in ‘16.

I just can’t see the Dees kicking a huge score against us. We will nullify Brown and McDonald. Fritsch will be found wanting. The only one I am concerned about is Pickett.

We will lose hit outs but dominate clearances. Our contested footy is peaking. We are primed.

jazzadogs
21-09-2021, 12:36 AM

I don't see crapping their pants as an issue either. I agree with you Trag - I think they have already won it in their heads. They just have to turn up and play footy, and they win because they think they're better than us.

Hopefully that plan goes as well as it did for Port.

SonofScray
21-09-2021, 12:38 AM
Initially I had this as tight, gruelling game. I have changed my mind. Someone is getting flogged.

I reckon it’s them.

azabob
21-09-2021, 08:47 AM

I like Max… doesn’t take himself seriously and seems like a ripping bloke.

Not his fault he plays with a number of tools.

Not sure why I don't like him, I just don't.

I honestly thought prior to this year he was a fraud and an average ruckman.

Grantysghost
21-09-2021, 08:53 AM

It's that condescending smirk he's rocking.

Oh and the goat eyes and stolen from the deliverance prop bin beard.

merantau
21-09-2021, 09:16 AM
I feel pretty relaxed about this game. Provided we don't turn the ball over and provided we nail our chances and allow them to stay in the hunt, I don't see us losing. I think we'll win by 25 points and be in front for most of the game.

We are a different outfit compared to the last time we played them. The ins are all big ins. We have experience, momentum and hunger. The efforts since the loss to Port will all have been for NOUGHT if we don't win this! That's a big driver. Furthermore, Melbourne have a greater dependence on a few key players performing at their peak. We have a more even spread.

azabob
21-09-2021, 09:30 AM
I feel pretty relaxed about this game. Provided we don't turn the ball over and provided we nail our chances and allow them to stay in the hunt, I don't see us losing. I think we'll win by 25 points and be in front for most of the game.

We are a different outfit compared to the last time we played them. The ins are all big ins. We have experience, momentum and hunger. The efforts since the loss to Port will all have been for NOUGHT if we don't win this! That's a big driver. Furthermore, Melbourne have a greater dependence on a few key players performing at their peak. We have a more even spread.

Seems fairly obvious but damn it is critical.

When we played them in round 9 I still have vivid memories of Dale turning over a couple kicks he'd normally nail. From there it all fell apart.

bornadog
21-09-2021, 10:31 AM

My wife can't stand him. Calls him the overgrown knome.

Axe Man
21-09-2021, 10:40 AM
My wife can't stand him. Calls him the overgrown knome.

Is a knome a chrome gnome, like the one in Frankston?

https://i.postimg.cc/ZKHjtMn6/gnome.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

I can't find too many reasons to dislike Big Max (a 12th Man joke comes to mind here). I mean when there are guys like Toby Greene, Mitch Robinson, Dayne Zorko, et al running around Maxy is a fair way down the list.

Happy Days
21-09-2021, 10:42 AM
I think Gawn generally tries too hard but is okay. The Dees have so many other guys who are far bigger dickheads than Max.

bornadog
21-09-2021, 10:51 AM

I can't find too many reasons to dislike Big Max (a 12th Man joke comes to mind here). I mean when there are guys like Toby Greene, Mitch Robinson, Dayne Zorko, et al running around Maxy is a fair way down the list.

Funny.

He doesn't worry me either way. Bloody good ruckman though.

Bulldog4life
21-09-2021, 11:35 AM

Be interesting to see what plan Bevo has for Gawn around the ground.

Bulldog4life
21-09-2021, 11:40 AM

Haven't heard a commentator mention this either.

Axe Man
21-09-2021, 12:02 PM
Be interesting to see what plan Bevo has for Gawn around the ground.

We've got Danny Southern lined up to jump the fence and put him in the sleeper hold.

MrMahatma
21-09-2021, 01:27 PM
Haven't heard a commentator mention this either.

Brown did, on On The Couch.

azabob
21-09-2021, 01:37 PM
Brown did, on On The Couch.

I didn't watch it but if you believe woofer commentary from the AFL 360 thread -apparently it was skimmed over as he didn't really research it.

MrMahatma
21-09-2021, 02:02 PM
I didn't watch it but if you believe woofer commentary from the AFL 360 thread -apparently it was skimmed over as he didn't really research it.

I thought he called it out, but the others pretty much spoke over the top of him.

Realistically, that show is 4 blokey mates comparing egos, and 2 of them are ex-Demons. It’ll never be balanced when they’re even doing OK…

I agree that the fact our squad is much, much stronger has been largely ignored though.

Makes me wanna gamble responsibly

comrade
21-09-2021, 02:15 PM
I thought he called it out, but the others pretty much spoke over the top of him.

Realistically, that show is 4 blokey mates comparing egos, and 2 of them are ex-Demons. It’ll never be balanced when they’re even doing OK…

I agree that the fact our squad is much, much stronger has been largely ignored though.

Makes me wanna gamble responsibly

I just watched it back (it's about 22 mins in out of interest).

The graphic pops up randomly and so he starts with - 'and here are the changes from last time. Significant change is Josh Bruce, he's out, did his knee.'

Then he continues - 'so Stefan Martin is in'.

Then he raises his eyebrows - 'Treloar, Dunkley... (voice goes a bit higher, sounds surprised) Easton Wood...they're big ins'

Keeps going, realising he hasn't really considered this before the show - 'The Dogs actually won that clash last time, by 20 points (then trails off)...so that was significant'

And that's it!

About 18 seconds in total when all said and done ;)

The Bulldogs Bite
21-09-2021, 02:39 PM
I just watched it back (it's about 22 mins in out of interest).

The graphic pops up randomly and so he starts with - 'and here are the changes from last time. Significant change is Josh Bruce, he's out, did his knee.'

Then he continues - 'so Stefan Martin is in'.

Then he raises his eyebrows - 'Treloar, Dunkley... (voice goes a bit higher, sounds surprised) Easton Wood...they're big ins'

Keeps going, realising he hasn't really considered this before the show - 'The Dogs actually won that clash last time, by 20 points (then trails off)...so that was significant'

And that's it!

About 18 seconds in total when all said and done ;)

Look I don't mind Browny but it just shows you the level of analysis that the footy world is capable of; very little.

I like King but even he hasn't really alluded to it.

Anyway, it's all about Gawn right?

josie
21-09-2021, 03:35 PM
Love us flying under the radar. I do not mind Gawn, think he seems like a reasonable bloke-but this Saturday night I hope we negate or match his ruck craft and make sure we keep an eye in him near their goals. With Big Stef and a cohesive back line I think we will.

jeemak
21-09-2021, 03:54 PM
I think Gawn generally tries too hard but is okay. The Dees have so many other guys who are far bigger dickheads than Max.

I'm the same. Like mate, I get it, you think liking coffee and beards to the point of it being your personal brand is cool. You're stuck in 2012, and that's actually OK with me.

Axe Man
21-09-2021, 03:59 PM
Matt Stevic (9th grand final), Brett Rosebury (9th) and Jacob Mollison (1st) have been selected to umpire the game (or cheat to deliver us victory if we win :rolleyes:).

Rosebury umpired the Essendon & Port finals, Stevic the Brisbane and Port games. We haven't had Mollison yet this final series.

comrade
21-09-2021, 04:24 PM
Has mjp gone into a bliss induced coma after the Dogs made it to a Perth based GF?

mjp
21-09-2021, 05:42 PM
Has mjp gone into a bliss induced coma after the Dogs made it to a Perth based GF?

Actually I've been to quite a few GF's in my time.

2001 Bris/Pies
2005+6 - WC/Sw
2007 - G/PA
(I was living in Melbourne for those 3).
2012 - H/S
2013 - H/F
(Was doing the AIS academy thing back then)

Can I just say that aside from the final siren going, the 2016 GF was one of the least enjoyable experiences of my life and I am very stressed out about the game this week. I 100% remember the tension of 2016 and now that I'm even OLDER than I was then seriously doubt I will be able to get through it without some kind of heart failure.

I'm reading the posts (every 9.3 minutes - not much work getting done which is another problem) but genuinely have nothing of value to contribute right now.

MrMahatma
21-09-2021, 06:05 PM

2001 Bris/Pies
2005+6 - WC/Sw
2007 - G/PA
2012 - H/S
2013 - H/F

Can I just say that aside from the final siren going, the 2016 GF was one of the least enjoyable experiences of my life and I am very stressed out about the game this week. I 100% remember the tension of 2016 and now that I'm even OLDER than I was then seriously doubt I will be able to get through it without some kind of heart failure.

I'm reading the posts (every 9.3 minutes - not much work getting done which is another problem) but genuinely have nothing of value to contribute right now.

Nice! I've been to a few also.

2000 Bris/Ess
2013 H/F
2014 H/Syd
2015 H/WC
2016 WB/S
2018 WC/Coll
2020 Rich/Geel

Writing that down there's actually more than I thought. Had a good run there with some work contacts... those days are gone (hopefully they come back!)

I agree, 2016 was intense and while everyone around me was having a blast (in a darn Swans infested Corp section... so very few actual die-hards) I was all over the shop. I didn't even hear the final siren!

2018 was the best. I said prior "I'm going to cheer like I'm an Eagles fan today" and I flat out almost lost my voice and got very jovial. It was all upside cause I wasn't REALLY invested... and it was a ripping match.

I hope the weekend is another great one for you! I have friends coming over and they're asking "how many beers do I bring? Is 6 enough?" while I'm not sure if I'll have 2 or 12! I'm not sure how I'll cope best... with more or less alcohol...

...ok, let's face it, I'm going to prob be closer to 12 than 2!

jeemak
21-09-2021, 06:16 PM
I went to 1993-99, then 2011-12 and then 2016. 2016 was pretty stressful in a way, but I did go to the ground thinking we'd definitely win. Watching from about twenty rows back on centre wing in the AFL members was great viewing. The way the stadium erupted and how the fans all leapt as one for Tom Boyd's goal still gives me goose bumps on reflection.

bornadog
21-09-2021, 06:17 PM
You guys talking about GFs that you attended is making me nervous now.

I haven't been to many GF, because we were not in them, however:

First GF I went to was 1972, Richmond v Carlton - mate was mad Richmond and wanted me to go with him. I was 16 years old, and looked 12. My mate bought 6 cans each from MCG Hotel (he looked 18) and we drank those standing up in the Old Southern stand. Funny thing is now I live above that hotel, which is our entrance to the main tower.

Next GF wasn't till 1990 - my mate and I had Finals series tickets which included the GF that year.

1993 - Corporate box, I was working in Taiwan but was back for holidays and someone arranged it for me.

2002 - IBM Marque then good seats on wing

then of course 2016.

I have never really been interested in watching other teams.

Grantysghost
21-09-2021, 06:20 PM

First GF I went to was 1972, Richmond v Carlton - mate was mad Richmond and wanted me to go with him. I was 16 years old, and looked 12. My mate bought 6 cans each from MCG Hotel (he looked 18) and we drank those standing up in the Old Southern stand. Funny thing is now I live above that hotel, which is our entrance to the main tower.

Next GF wasn't till 1990 - my mate and I had Finals series tickets which included the GF that year.

1993 - Corporate box, I was working in Taiwan but was back for holidays and someone arranged it for me.

then of course 2016.

I was at 1990 bad, Daniher dropped Brown right in front of me.
I remember somebody threw a beer can and it landed near Brown's prostrate body.

2012 was my fav live the Mitch Morton show.

2016 is a blur.

bornadog
21-09-2021, 06:22 PM
I was at 1990 bad, Daniher dropped Brown right in front of me.
I remember somebody threw a beer can and it landed near Brown's prostrate body.

2012 was my fav life the Mitch Morton show.

2016 is a blur.

I was at that end also, but in the first tier. A few old Bulldogs players were sitting in front of us.

The Pie Man
21-09-2021, 08:06 PM
Only other GF I’ve been to was the 2010 replay. Was top row of the Ponsford, was fascinated with a Pies fan who had the top row of the members to himself so he took the opportunity to pace up & down and treat it like his lounge room. Even at 8 goals up he pent up.

Bit of dust got in my eye at 3 qtr time in 2016, thought either way it’s getting emotional. Dread fell upon me more than once in the following 25 minutes (Buddy goal, JJ overturn)

Started to get very nervous this afternoon. House is decked out in the tri colours, it’s real

jazzadogs
21-09-2021, 09:23 PM
2016 was my first GF - I had a pact with myself that I wouldn't even try to go to one, until the Bulldogs played in one.

I then won tickets to the 2018 GF which was an absolute corker. Sitting amongst Pies fans laughing at them losing their minds - especially the one who was standing up, arms out like Jesus when they kicked the first five goals.

MrMahatma
21-09-2021, 09:51 PM
Gonna watch some 2016 now…

azabob
21-09-2021, 10:31 PM
I’ve been to only the one Grand Final in 2016.

Clearly will not be there this year, hopefully we are back at G next year so I can go again.

Sedat
21-09-2021, 10:55 PM
Been to 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2016. All were memorable in their own right - Sydney and Geelong breaking their droughts in vastly different circumstances, Hawthorn stunning the hottest of hot favourites in 2008, and Geelong breaking St Kilda hearts in 2009 in a brilliant match after the Saints broke ours a week earlier (very satisfying result, not going to lie). And then to 2016, where the memorites of that day (and the entire week leading up to it) still gives me goosebumps.

bornadog
22-09-2021, 12:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyc3KhwYIPY&ab_channel=Michael

Jam Donuts
22-09-2021, 10:13 AM
Nice! I've been to a few also.

2000 Bris/Ess
2013 H/F
2014 H/Syd
2015 H/WC
2016 WB/S
2018 WC/Coll
2020 Rich/Geel

Writing that down there's actually more than I thought. Had a good run there with some work contacts... those days are gone (hopefully they come back!)

I agree, 2016 was intense and while everyone around me was having a blast (in a darn Swans infested Corp section... so very few actual die-hards) I was all over the shop. I didn't even hear the final siren!

2018 was the best. I said prior "I'm going to cheer like I'm an Eagles fan today" and I flat out almost lost my voice and got very jovial. It was all upside cause I wasn't REALLY invested... and it was a ripping match.

I hope the weekend is another great one for you! I have friends coming over and they're asking "how many beers do I bring? Is 6 enough?" while I'm not sure if I'll have 2 or 12! I'm not sure how I'll cope best... with more or less alcohol...

...ok, let's face it, I'm going to prob be closer to 12 than 2!

I have been to a couple of Grannies,
1961 Bulldogs/Hawthorn (I cant really remember this one)
1966 St Kilda/Collingwood
1970 Carlton/Collingwood
1971 Hawthorn/St Kilda
1976 Hawthorn/Nth Melb
1977 Nth Melb/Collingwood (Both Games)
1983 Hawthorn/Essendon
1989 Hawthorn/Geelong
1997 Adelaide/St Kilda
2001 Brisbane/Essendon
2002 Brisbane/Collingwood
2003 Brisbane/ Collingwood
2016 Western Bulldogs/Sydney Swans
I also enjoyed going and watching the night finals, of which the Bulldogs/Footscray were involved in a few.

comrade
22-09-2021, 10:22 AM
Earthquakes in Victoria are a sign that nature doesn't want Melbourne to win.

EasternWest
22-09-2021, 10:30 AM
Earthquakes in Victoria are a sign that nature doesn't want Melbourne to win.

Is it locusts or floods next I can't remember.

Grantysghost
22-09-2021, 10:35 AM
Is it locusts or floods next I can't remember.

I thought it was all over - my house moved like it was on a trampoline with a bunch of ten year olds.

Never felt anything like it.

The doppler effect as the sound of the wave passed through was pretty amazing.

A deep earthy thudding.

bulldogsthru&thru
22-09-2021, 10:37 AM
That was pretty scary. I’ve felt a few earthquakes before but usually only powerful enough to tip a deck chair over. This was something else!

Happy Days
22-09-2021, 10:44 AM
I think that was Cody finally coming down off of Max Gawn’s shoulders

Grantysghost
22-09-2021, 10:44 AM
That was pretty scary. I’ve felt a few earthquakes before but usually only powerful enough to tip a deck chair over. This was something else!

Insane - my house became rubbery.

Axe Man
22-09-2021, 10:46 AM
I thought it was all over - my house moved like it was on a trampoline with a bunch of ten year olds.

Never felt anything like it.

The doppler effect as the sound of the wave passed through was pretty amazing.

A deep earthy thudding.

I'm at work on the third floor, never felt anything like it. Wasn't sure if we were supposed to evacuate or stand in a doorway!

comrade
22-09-2021, 10:47 AM
There's a video going around of a building with big damage in Melbourne. Crazy stuff.

josie
22-09-2021, 10:53 AM
Insane - my house became rubbery.

That was scary - wooden statue fell off upper room bookshelf - thought bookshelf was going to fall down for a bit there. Clearly a sign from the footy gods - dogs will triumph!!

jeemak
22-09-2021, 10:55 AM
There's a video going around of a building with big damage in Melbourne. Crazy stuff.

On Chapel Street. I'm going to go there and do a burnout.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
22-09-2021, 11:22 AM
That was scary - wooden statue fell off upper room bookshelf - thought bookshelf was going to fall down for a bit there. Clearly a sign from the footy gods - dogs will triumph!!

bornadog
22-09-2021, 11:44 AM
We will shake Melbourne to the core on Saturday. Go Dogs!!!

Bulldog4life
22-09-2021, 12:36 PM
Only been to 2 Grannies. 1961 and 2016.

bornadog
22-09-2021, 12:49 PM
The Media on finals:

Week 1: This is the start of something great for Essendon

Week 2: Lions desperately unlucky. Umpires cost them

Week 3: Where to now for Port Adelaide?

Week 4: Melbourne V Melbourne

angelopetraglia
22-09-2021, 01:07 PM

2001 Bris/Pies
2005+6 - WC/Sw
2007 - G/PA
2012 - H/S
2013 - H/F

As a Full AFL Member since 1995 I have been to a few Grand Finals (23 in fact).

1984 - sat in the Ponsford Stand as a nine year old, can still remember the noise when the Bombers got going in the last quarter
1995 - Sat next to some older Geelong supporters who were crying half way through the second quarter ... not again!
1997 - Felt numb sitting at the ground this day, we should have won the Premiership that year
2002 - Aker, front and center. Always good to watch the Pies lose.
2005 - Not the best game, but one of the most tense GFs
2007 - Geelong redemption. Drought breaker. A lot of grown men crying that day.
2008 - The noise late in the 3rd quarter as the Hawthorn fans sniffed an upset was incredible
2010 - Goddard mark in the last quarter was right in front of us, eerie feeling at the end
2010 - Replay
2012 - Outside of 2016, probably the best GF I have attended, roller coaster of a game
2016 - One of the best days of my life. Was surreal just sitting down and seeing the Bulldog logo painted on the ground.
2017 - Another game with lots of grown men crying at the end of the game. You can't beat the drought breakers.

1eyedog
22-09-2021, 01:10 PM

then of course 2016.

I hardly even watch the Granny unless we're playing.

angelopetraglia
22-09-2021, 01:13 PM
This got the blood pumping.

https://youtu.be/csPHyTlDaTM

bulldogsthru&thru
22-09-2021, 01:17 PM
Apparently this will be Comettis last game as a commentator. We all know what happened after his last TV commentated game.

Axe Man
22-09-2021, 01:30 PM
Apparently this will be Comettis last game as a commentator. We all know what happened after his last TV commentated game.

And the western suburbs erupt!

1eyedog
22-09-2021, 01:48 PM
Nervous AF

Happy Days
22-09-2021, 01:50 PM
Yeah I need this shit to happen like now so I can go back to working or reading something or doing pretty much anything that isn’t footy related.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
22-09-2021, 01:57 PM
Yeah I need this shit to happen like now so I can go back to working or reading something or doing pretty much anything that isn’t footy related.

I hear ya. This gap sure ain't great for my work productivity... and its not that flash for my mental stability either (which, let's face it, is already on pretty shaky ground)

ratsmac
22-09-2021, 02:01 PM

If we win we'll have to get him out of retirement next year so he can retire again

bulldogsthru&thru
22-09-2021, 02:18 PM
If we win we'll have to get him out of retirement next year so he can retire again

Yeah we’ll make him beat John Farnhams record.

bornadog
22-09-2021, 03:33 PM
Finally someone has picked us to win - Matt Rendell, and he gave very good reasons.

Throughandthrough
22-09-2021, 03:45 PM
Finally someone has picked us to win - Matt Rendell, and he gave very good reasons.

funnily enough, i was chatting to a few sport journalists (media and TV) at a function in rAdelaide last weekend and many privately agreed that they wouldn't be surprised if the dogs won (and that all the pressure is on Melb)

Axe Man
22-09-2021, 03:55 PM
funnily enough, i was chatting to a few sport journalists (media and TV) at a function in rAdelaide last weekend and many privately agreed that they wouldn't be surprised if the dogs won (and that all the pressure is on Melb)

I wouldn't mind if the majority were picking Melbourne but some were saying it could go either way or Melbourne in a close one. They all seem to be categorically Melbourne and the only possible way they would lose is because of their lack of footy over the past month. No chance we could actually outplay them.

azabob
22-09-2021, 04:20 PM
On Chapel Street. I'm going to go there and do a burnout.

hopefully in your hi-vis

Mantis
22-09-2021, 04:29 PM
I wouldn't mind if the majority were picking Melbourne but some were saying it could go either way or Melbourne in a close one. They all seem to be categorically Melbourne and the only possible way they would lose is because of their lack of footy over the past month. No chance we could actually outplay them.

It's pretty insulting to our team that this is the path the ''media experts'' go down, but I think it is the easy road and analyzing the game as it should to determine how each side can win the game would take brain capacity that is far beyond many of them.

comrade
22-09-2021, 04:42 PM
The ESPN podcast had an analyst from Champion Data who picked us.

Axe Man
22-09-2021, 04:57 PM
Potential Covid case in Perth being reported :eek:

comrade
22-09-2021, 05:04 PM

Protests and earthquakes in Melbourne, covid in Perth. What a day.

Grantysghost
22-09-2021, 05:23 PM

Truck driver from NSW. Wouldn't that be a classic.

Back to the G boys!

bornadog
22-09-2021, 05:29 PM
Truck driver from NSW. Wouldn't that be a classic.

Back to the G boys!

Will depend where he has been? Check petrol stations, strip clubs and Maccas.

Mofra
22-09-2021, 05:40 PM
Will depend where he has been? Check petrol stations, strip clubs and Maccas.
Max Gawn's hotel room

bornadog
22-09-2021, 05:49 PM
No change to grand final plans as WA announces positive COVID-19 case in truck driver (https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/no-change-to-grand-final-plans-as-wa-announces-positive-covid-19-case-in-truck-driver-20210922-p58tx4.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1632292622-1)

comrade
22-09-2021, 05:57 PM
No change to grand final plans as WA announces positive COVID-19 case in truck driver (https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/no-change-to-grand-final-plans-as-wa-announces-positive-covid-19-case-in-truck-driver-20210922-p58tx4.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1632292622-1)

Yet...

Sedat
22-09-2021, 06:32 PM
Earlier this year 1 case was enough to shut out crowds at the West Coast v Bulldogs game 2 hours before the bounce. The same thing really should happen again this week if consistency of health advice meant anything. But we all know it won't.

hujsh
22-09-2021, 06:48 PM
Saw that the last 8 GFs were won by the team with the least Brownlow votes.

Hopefully we continue that trend Saturday

Twodogs
22-09-2021, 08:07 PM

2001 Bris/Pies
2005+6 - WC/Sw
2007 - G/PA
2012 - H/S
2013 - H/F

Been to a few but not many.

1979-back in the day you could get a coupon in the Sun and send away for a series ticket that got you standing room at the first 3 weeks of the finals at the MCG. They were pretty cheap and I used to get one every year. This year there must have been an administrative error and they sent me a GF ticket in GF week as well!

1982-an old friend of my dad's had a spare ticket and took me. Coincidentally about 12 months ago I got to repay the favour after all this time. I was at a shopping centre car park when I heard a stream of abuse and happened to see this same guy (Who now must be in his 90s) getting a spray from some hero. The look on the heroes' face when I appeared and gave him a shove that sat him on his arse was priceless.

2000-i was an AFL gold member so my dad and I went along just so dad could say he'd been to a GF. I think we left halfway through the 3rd quarter.

2016-wild horses wouldn't have kept me away!

Twodogs
22-09-2021, 08:23 PM

BILL: Grahemey Labroy? His name's Graham, Max.

MAX: Yes, well. All his team mates have such long and complicated names. Seems a shame for this young man to miss out. I think I'll just go on calling him Grahemy.

BILL: Geez you’re *!*!*!*!ed in the head sometimes Max.

bornadog
22-09-2021, 08:43 PM
Earlier this year 1 case was enough to shut out crowds at the West Coast v Bulldogs game 2 hours before the bounce. The same thing really should happen again this week if consistency of health advice meant anything. But we all know it won't.

It depends where the person has been.

Happy Days
22-09-2021, 10:07 PM
Apparently Gardner is the one to make way for Keath.

That is...not what I would have done.

azabob
22-09-2021, 10:11 PM

Ah, there is a match committee thread for this.

But yeah I agree with your view.

The Bulldogs Bite
22-09-2021, 10:11 PM

I actually hate it, if true.

SonofScray
23-09-2021, 08:06 AM
I can’t believe how uncomfortable I am that Gardy is making way. Credit to him for building that level of trust in fans who at points didn’t see his value.

Just see him as a really reliable, meat and potatoes, lock down, aerial defender. And I love meat and potatoes.

Cordy is a similar beast but more of a physical, ground and low ball defender. Meat axe. Love him too. Pretty reliable in terms of effort and application, offers a bit more going the other way and maybe a bit more versatile if we need a Hail Mary effort.

Keath/Gardy feels like it’s been a more miserly combination. Will be interesting to check the stats there.

Mantis
23-09-2021, 08:14 AM
I can’t believe how uncomfortable I am that Gardy is making way. Credit to him for building that level of trust in fans who at points didn’t see his value.

Just see him as a really reliable, meat and potatoes, lock down, aerial defender. And I love meat and potatoes.

Cordy is a similar beast but more of a physical, ground and low ball defender. Meat axe. Love him too. Pretty reliable in terms of effort and application, offers a bit more going the other way and maybe a bit more versatile if we need a Hail Mary effort.

Keath/Gardy feels like it’s been a more miserly combination. Will be interesting to check the stats there.

Our points against ave in the H&A was 68.2, however when the combination of Keath & Gardner were our key defenders it dropped to 58.8... however I assume this would include the game against Nth in Rd 3 were Gardy got injured inside the first 30sec and didn't really play and we kept Nth to 39pts.

bulldogtragic
23-09-2021, 09:32 PM
Perth 5PM on Saturday - 25 degrees

I wonder which team can cope with the heat the most? Does the extra time off help them, or hinder them in this respect? I’d say a runner is important as sub especially seeing the temperature.

bornadog
23-09-2021, 09:40 PM
Perth 5PM on Saturday - 25 degrees

I wonder which team can cope with the heat the most? Does the extra time off help them, or hinder them in this respect? I’d say a runner is important as sub especially seeing the temperature.

We played in Brisbane and won. We won't have a problem

Doc26
23-09-2021, 09:50 PM
The Media on finals:

Week 1: This is the start of something great for Essendon

Week 2: Lions desperately unlucky. Umpires cost them

Week 3: Where to now for Port Adelaide?

Week 4: Melbourne V Melbourne

Week 5: After we win. Bye week robbed Demons.

angelopetraglia
23-09-2021, 10:15 PM
Questions.

1) Which players do you have 100% blind faith that will turn up and deliver GF day?

2) Which players make you feel nervous and you are worried will either go missing or have a bad day. Who don’t you trust to deliver?

1eyedog
23-09-2021, 10:24 PM
Questions.

1) Which players do you have 100% blind faith that will turn up and deliver GF day?

2) Which players make you feel nervous and you are worried will either go missing or have a bad day. Who don’t you trust to deliver?

Bont, Jacko, Daniel, Duryea, Hunter, Keath.

Next are Williams and Dale in that order.

The rest are mixed lollies.

bornadog
23-09-2021, 10:26 PM
Questions.

Looking at the Port game, it was a real team effort. Stats show that Macrae had huge numbers but 9 players had 19 to 24 disposals.

I am happy we will win this as a team with everyone doing their job

merantau
24-09-2021, 10:02 AM
I am expecting TOTAL FOOTBALL. Every player, every contest, every ounce of commitment and support to mates. Keep the pedal to the metal Dogs.

The Pie Man
24-09-2021, 11:03 AM
Footy can be a bit of a maze for people like me, so excuse me if this is either obvious or way off, but I’m assuming the way we entered F50 in the prelim was by design, and would likely be our focus again tomorrow.

Seemed we moved the ball until we were within 60 from goal to ensure a deep entry, which challenged Jonas & Aliir (and would challenge Lever & May) Early in the game, multiple handball chains involving one or more of Bont, Hunter & Treloar resulted in kicks into or near the goal square which ended in goals.

King on 360 last night (who is confident the Dees win) pointed out the extra we bring to the stoppage, so if they win clearance, we can get exposed 1-1…but should we win said contest, we’ll have more options up the ground. The challenge then is to either hit a lead or keep moving it short until we can strike from 60 out.

If we can regularly get our hands on it, we have the game to take it out.

jazzadogs
24-09-2021, 11:23 AM
Hardwick was on The Front Bar last night and genuinely has no idea that we played the Demons twice this year. Was just talking about how we didn't cope with their defensive pressure earlier in the year so the Dees will feel they have the wood over us, it'll be interesting to see how we combat it, blah blah blah.

I know the season was over for you by the time we beat them in Round 19 Damien, but I think you could do better.

The Pie Man
24-09-2021, 11:40 AM
Hardwick was on The Front Bar last night and genuinely has no idea that we played the Demons twice this year. Was just talking about how we didn't cope with their defensive pressure earlier in the year so the Dees will feel they have the wood over us, it'll be interesting to see how we combat it, blah blah blah.

I know the season was over for you by the time we beat them in Round 19 Damien, but I think you could do better.

He did the same on 360 earlier this week, do coaches just switch off if they don’t have to play that side again that season?

I thought the Saturday night game was incredibly good to watch for a wet night. 1 v 2 at the time, how does he not watch / remember?

comrade
24-09-2021, 11:41 AM

I didn’t see Front Bar, but that’s the second time he’s muffed that. Piss weak of the hosts not to call him out on it either time.

bulldogtragic
24-09-2021, 11:45 AM

Interviewing for ‘special commentary’ at Ch7. Sounds like he nailed his opportunity to maybe even lead the team there.

SonofScray
24-09-2021, 12:01 PM
Goodwin thinks we showed our hand in our last outing with them. Thought he was very arrogant in his comments there. Looking forward to smashing these pricks now.

bulldogsthru&thru
24-09-2021, 12:07 PM
Goodwin thinks we showed our hand in our last outing with them. Thought he was very arrogant in his comments there. Looking forward to smashing these pricks now.

We may well have but I’m sure Bevo has more up his sleeve.

kruder
24-09-2021, 12:21 PM
None of the media can handle that the dogs are a completely different look in this GF than they have been for the majority of the year.

I know there a narrative out there that Bevo has been driving this underdog us against them vibe within the group but what they forget is this is probably the most talented Bulldog side that we have ever put out on the park.

I have a feeling the football world will be shocked after this one.

bornadog
24-09-2021, 12:43 PM

Goodwin hasn't seen us with Dunkley, Treloar, Martin, added.

I don't want a close contest, I won us to smash them

bulldogsthru&thru
24-09-2021, 01:03 PM
Goodwin hasn't seen us with Dunkley, Treloar, Martin, added.

I don't want a close contest, I won us to smash them

Also hasn’t seen our different forward setup. If he’s referring to our tactics on Lever and May, then he might notice a difference this time round given there’s no Bruce, and Martins inclusion will allow English more time up forward. It’s going to be a fascinating game with strategies.

The Bulldogs Bite
24-09-2021, 01:21 PM
Stating the obvious but I want this Premiership. Badly.

A win legitimises us. It completely changes our footy club for now and into the future. Who knows what could happen next.

Let's smash these entitled, arrogant flogs who have had absolutely NO adversity to deal with this year.

MrMahatma
24-09-2021, 02:48 PM
Stating the obvious but I want this Premiership. Badly.

A win legitimises us. It completely changes our footy club for now and into the future. Who knows what could happen next.

Let's smash these entitled, arrogant flogs who have had absolutely NO adversity to deal with this year.

Our fan base will explode. We have the most marketable players bar Buddy I reckon. JUH, Naughton, Smith, Bont, Weightman, Treloar… dream line up of excitement. If we overlay that with being successful, we’ll maybe even be a “big” club sometime in the future. The sky is the limit with this group.

comrade
24-09-2021, 03:36 PM
David King reckons there's no way Gardner or Vandermeer could be the sub after being dropped from the team and the emotion around missing out. I would have thought Vanders would be champing at the bit to come on and have an impact as the sub?

azabob
24-09-2021, 03:39 PM
David King reckons there's no way Gardner or Vandermeer could be the sub after being dropped from the team and the emotion around missing out. I would have thought Vanders would be champing at the bit to come on and have an impact as the sub?

I was surprised by that call also.

I get what King is saying and I sort of agree. Surely if VDM is the sub Bevo would’ve told him at the same time?

bornadog
24-09-2021, 03:44 PM
I was surprised by that call also.

I get what King is saying and I sort of agree. Surely if VDM is the sub Bevo would’ve told him at the same time?

(https://www.afl.com.au/news/679788/-it-was-a-little-bit-emotional-bevo-on-dropping-dogs-duo)'It was a little bit emotional': Bevo on dropping Dogs duo (https://www.afl.com.au/news/679788/-it-was-a-little-bit-emotional-bevo-on-dropping-dogs-duo)

bornadog
24-09-2021, 03:55 PM
The Bont holds the cup longer

Grantysghost
24-09-2021, 04:46 PM

Does anyone take King seriously.

One of the great wind bags with a dangerous amount of twisted stats parading as knowledge.

Of course you can have VDM as the sub. He's coming off a hammy so he's probably good to have as a burst option.

LostDog
24-09-2021, 04:48 PM

Just attended the training session boys are looking goid

comrade
24-09-2021, 04:54 PM
Given for most of us this is only the 2nd time ever experiencing this, how about a Grand Final eve vibe check.

How's everyone feeling? What's the plan for tonight?

MrMahatma
24-09-2021, 04:56 PM
Given for most of us this is only the 2nd time ever experiencing this, how about a Grand Final eve vibe check.

Feeling good! Tonight I'll watch the NRL and have a couple of jars. Maybe a couple more. I might flick on 2016 PF if I can't sleep.

Tomorrow morning is going to be torture. I think I need to reorganise the garage or something... take my mind off it!

bulldogtragic
24-09-2021, 05:01 PM

Feel calm. Our best is better. We need to bring it. I’m switching off a bit. Will be on here, but staying clear of the Melbourne Media. Wind up tomorrow arvo and lose my shit at game time. This is for sheep stations. A loss is a good season. A win makes us multiple premiers in the decade with Hawks & Tigers. We could take a real step up in the world and I want that. Until that anxiety at game time, chill and enjoy what our boys have done.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
24-09-2021, 05:05 PM
I took the day off work, officially so that I could take the kids out of vacation care and do stuff with them. The reality is that I needed the distraction, and was no chance to concentrate at work had I have gone in today.

DOG GOD
24-09-2021, 06:47 PM
Was nice to wear my bulldogs guernsey to “wear your footy colours” day at work today. Got a few comments, but the majority of people I work with are going for Melb, mainly on the basis of the Neale Daniher link.

All week it hadn’t felt real just yet, even though I’ve watched the majority of Fox footy shows this week.

Tomorrow morning I’m decorating the house with some streamers and balloons just to get the vibe going. Probably turn on Fox about 2pm to watch it up to the game.

I don’t feel nervous or sick. I literally feel if we play our best, we can beat them. I feel Gawn and Oliver are the keys, and if Dale, Daniel and Williams can deliver the ball with precision from defence, we should be able to generate enough scoring opportunities. The team that kicks straight could indeed be victorious.

The bulldog tragician
24-09-2021, 06:47 PM

I was feeling flat. Then I went to Yarraville to meet my sister for a walk. The place was pumping, people in our colours everywhere. I got teary seeing houses and fences painted and I realised that, yes, it’s still a grand final wherever we play it, and how much our club is still the team of the west.
https://i.postimg.cc/zDpgnxf4/7-BEC978-A-44-A8-4-C56-8-F71-6-E7-C597-FD644.jpg (https://postimg.cc/7bGh4M0N)

bulldogsthru&thru
24-09-2021, 06:50 PM
Bit of anxiety for me. Just want the game to start. I think I’ve visualised every possible scenario in my head. Just hope the boys can execute tomorrow. Do that and I’m confident of a win.

comrade
24-09-2021, 07:14 PM
I was feeling flat. Then I went to Yarraville to meet my sister for a walk. The place was pumping, people in our colours everywhere. I got teary seeing houses and fences painted and I realised that, yes, it’s still a grand final wherever we play it, and how much our club is still the team of the west.
https://i.postimg.cc/zDpgnxf4/7-BEC978-A-44-A8-4-C56-8-F71-6-E7-C597-FD644.jpg (https://postimg.cc/7bGh4M0N)

So good! We've dressed up our front window at home with posters and scarves and it inspired another house in the street to do the same.

Playing in Grand Finals is the best, I want to feel this every year.

chef
24-09-2021, 07:26 PM
Yeah im pretty calm and I'm just ready for the game. Win or lose im just proud of our boys.

Went through my cupboard and discovered I have 16 bulldog scarves so I decorated the tree out front of home. Plus I have a life sized cardboard stroomtropper who's now wearing a bulldog jumper on the front porch.

josie
24-09-2021, 07:28 PM
Yeah im pretty calm and I'm just ready for the game. Win or lose im just proud of our boys.

Went through my cupboard and discovered I have 16 bulldog scarves so I decorated the tree out front of home. Plus I have a life sized cardboard stroomtropper who's now wearing a bulldog jumper on the front porch.

Nice one Chef.
Have you popped photo in RWB post?

EasternWest
24-09-2021, 07:43 PM

Pics or it didn't happen.

bulldogsthru&thru
24-09-2021, 07:51 PM
Goodwins a cocky one. Seemed quite confident he’s got some plans up his sleeve to stop us.

comrade
24-09-2021, 07:57 PM
Goodwins a cocky one. Seemed quite confident he’s got some plans up his sleeve to stop us.

Goodwin is a polished turd who is being propped up by good assistants. He also popped roids like Maltesers during his Essendon days on top of illegally gambling on AFL games during his playing days. The reverence he currently has is ridiculous and I can't wait to see him lose tomorrow.

chef
24-09-2021, 08:02 PM
Nice one Chef.
Have you popped photo in RWB post?

I tried to put in a screen shot but it says I've exceeded my quota so I don't know what to do.

chef
24-09-2021, 08:02 PM

Maybe I made Bulldog macaroons too.

EasternWest
24-09-2021, 08:35 PM
I tried to put in a screen shot but it says I've exceeded my quota so I don't know what to do.

Grantysghost will hook you up.

Maybe I made Bulldog macaroons too.

Grantysghost
24-09-2021, 09:25 PM
Grantysghost will hook you up.

Sent a PM chef hopefully it makes sense.

Countdown to macaroons begins....

Now.

chef
24-09-2021, 09:36 PM
All done thanks guys.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
24-09-2021, 09:58 PM
Sent a PM chef hopefully it makes sense.

Countdown to macaroons begins....

Now.

I think I saw Chef post that he was going to personally deliver his macaroons to all Woofers should the boys get up tomorrow, once travel restrictions are removed.
A top effort.

EasternWest
24-09-2021, 10:06 PM
All done thanks guys.

bulldogtragic
24-09-2021, 10:08 PM

‘Roon Tease…

The Adelaide Connection
24-09-2021, 10:10 PM
I have had to avoid the media, coming on here, and, well, everything. Turns out getting to Perth on Wednesday was good in theory, but it’s sort of concentrated my focus on the game to manic levels.

There have been a lot of well-wishers giving me and my kids “Go Dogs!” action wherever we have gone. We were based in Freo initially and whilst I didn’t see the players, I did have a few very recognisable Dockers at the same breakfast joint with a one Joel Hamling in attendance. He noticed my kids hats in his periphery on the way out and his head snapped around to look. If that’s not a sign, I don’t know what is!

Am Based in the city now and generally the locals are just super proud that the game is here and continue to be welcoming. I suspect the Dee’s supporters are getting just as much love.

Seriously though, this game just needs to start already. Last time around, I rolled in on Friday afternoon and went straight to the pub. I woke up sore and sorry, had breakfast, and found myself sitting watching the first bounce in the blink of an eye. I’m wondering if that was the better way to play it.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
24-09-2021, 10:20 PM
Very nervous so watched Woodstock 99 doco to take my mind off it. Now want to burn something down

chef
24-09-2021, 10:33 PM
I think I saw Chef post that he was going to personally deliver his macaroons to all Woofers should the boys get up tomorrow, once travel restrictions are removed.
A top effort.

Nah only EasternWest, but you can challenge him for them at the Yarraville nets.

EasternWest
24-09-2021, 10:37 PM
Nah only EasternWest, but you can challenge him for them at the Yarraville nets.

I'm not driving them back across town to Yarraville.

And even if I was they wouldn't make the end of my driveway.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
24-09-2021, 10:46 PM
I'm not driving them back across town to Yarraville.

And even if I was they wouldn't make the end of my driveway.

Stupid Sexy EW, I'm just a man, with an eminently punchable face, metaphorically standing before you, saying if we win, Yarraville nets, bring Chef's bulldog macaroons. You can knock my teeth out, then gently feed me those tasty red, white and blue meringue gooey treats, whilst serenading me with a hushed version of Sons of the West...

EasternWest
24-09-2021, 11:03 PM
Stupid Sexy EW, I'm just a man, with an eminently punchable face, metaphorically standing before you, saying if we win, Yarraville nets, bring Chef's bulldog macaroons. You can knock my teeth out, then gently feed me those tasty red, white and blue meringue gooey treats, whilst serenading me with a hushed version of Sons of the West...

I'll gladly do all of that except for the macaroon part.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
24-09-2021, 11:36 PM
I'll gladly do all of that except for the macaroon part.

Wow... so much for the WOOF camaraderie....this community of hope....

BornInDroopSt'54
25-09-2021, 12:10 AM
I feel like a toddler the night before christmas.
I am keeping a lid on it or else my stomach churns.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
25-09-2021, 12:19 AM

It's tough... I'm worse than 2016.
This incarnation of Melbourne is NOT at all likeable. And not in a good way, like that you hate them because they're so good. But because they're flogs. From the head to the tail, they stink.
And we are the good guys in this movie, despite the 2 week Melbourne wankfest the media has been on.
It sickens me.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
25-09-2021, 12:32 AM
Hey...
To all Woofers,
Thanks for everything. This is an amazing online community. We've been through a lot, together. We've each got our own unique perspective on what it is to be Bulldog through and through... from week to week, win or loss.
I'm glad I get to ride with all of you.

For those in WA and going to the game, shout the house down, and enjoy cheering our boys on.
For all other Woofers wherever you are ( except stupid sexy EW - the macaroon hoarder) , I look forward to sharing the ride alongside you, here tomorrow evening.

Go Dogs!

boydogs
25-09-2021, 12:43 AM
(https://www.afl.com.au/news/679788/-it-was-a-little-bit-emotional-bevo-on-dropping-dogs-duo)'It was a little bit emotional': Bevo on dropping Dogs duo (https://www.afl.com.au/news/679788/-it-was-a-little-bit-emotional-bevo-on-dropping-dogs-duo)

Forgot about the preseason game. Interesting reading

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2021-preseason-western-bulldogs-vs-melbourne-demons-live-scores-updates-aami-community-series-stats-video-stream/news-story/8a6979278fffb2104f9746e99238bba1

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/match-centre/PRE20210108

bornadog
25-09-2021, 12:45 AM
Hey...
To all Woofers,
Thanks for everything. This is an amazing online community. We've been through a lot, together. We've each got our own unique perspective on what it is to be Bulldog through and through... from week to week, win or loss.

For those in WA and going to the game, shout the house down, and enjoy cheering our boys on.
For all other Woofers wherever you are ( except stupid sexy EW - the macaroon hoarder) , I look forward to sharing the ride alongside you, here tomorrow evening.

Go Dogs!

Good on you YHF, let's top off the season with a Premiership.

hujsh
25-09-2021, 12:56 AM
Hey...
To all Woofers,

Go Dogs!

There is no supporter group more deserving of a first, second or third premiership.

Go Dogs

FrediKanoute
25-09-2021, 01:58 AM
All set for tomorrow morning. Table booked at the Regent in Balham SW London. Not nervous, but will be come 10:15am - fry up with pints!

BornInDroopSt'54
25-09-2021, 02:04 AM
Woofers, this is it grand final day.
Nothing between us and the game except it is at night.
My feelings are epic and positive.

jazzadogs
25-09-2021, 03:04 AM
All set for tomorrow morning. Table booked at the Regent in Balham SW London. Not nervous, but will be come 10:15am - fry up with pints!

Have a great time Fredi! Are they having a function at the Regent? I was living around the corner in Balham in 2016 - I still have dreams about the Convict brekky burger at Milk

I'm glad you won't have to get up quite as early this year!

Go_Dogs
25-09-2021, 06:38 AM
Can’t sleep.

Gee it’s going to be a long day…

comrade
25-09-2021, 08:10 AM
Today, there is only one man from either side that has kicked a goal in a Grand Final.

That man is Zaine *!*!*!*!ing Cordy.

Mantis
25-09-2021, 08:28 AM
Can’t sleep.

Gee it’s going to be a long day…

Yep… I stayed up watching the Ryder Cup last night hoping to get a sleep in, but awake early.

Less than 12hrs to go… can’t wait!

bulldogtragic
25-09-2021, 08:32 AM
16 teams envious of us today. Let’s make it 17 clubs envious of us by about 10.15pm.

Cmon Dogs. Make it a boring blowout GF by cutting them to pieces. Opportunity is knocking.

whythelongface
25-09-2021, 09:26 AM
16 teams envious of us today. Let’s make it 17 clubs envious of us by about 10.15pm.

Cmon Dogs. Make it a boring blowout GF by cutting them to pieces. Opportunity is knocking.

Part of me wants a 10 goal annihilation but another part of me wants a kick after the siren to win the game. Ah stuff it lets just win by 10 goals so we can start the party early.

DOG GOD
25-09-2021, 09:38 AM
Morning Woofers, today is the day.

Starting to feel nervous. Just want to beat them so badly. Wipe the arrogance off their coach/certain players, and make their drought go on at least another year.

All the pressure is on them, and however confident they are playing that fact down, let’s just hope that when that opening bounce happens, they realise the enormity of what they have on their shoulders, and they self combust.

We have more star players and if we have all those playing to their ability, it will put us into good stead.

Enjoy the day guys and gals.

DOG GOD
25-09-2021, 09:39 AM
Part of me wants a 10 goal annihilation but another part of me wants a kick after the siren to win the game. Ah stuff it lets just win by 10 goals so we can start the party early.

As much as a kick after the siren to win would be the absolute best, I’m not sure my heart would handle it, so I pray for a 8 goal to 1 first quarter with Naughton kicking 4 ;)

Happy Days
25-09-2021, 10:09 AM
I am house hunting. If any of these places give off the slightest omen I’ll buy it on sight.

1eyedog
25-09-2021, 10:14 AM
It's tough... I'm worse than 2016.
This incarnation of Melbourne is NOT at all likeable. And not in a good way, like that you hate them because they're so good. But because they're flogs. From the head to the tail, they stink.
And we are the good guys in this movie, despite the 2 week Melbourne wankfest the media has been on.
It sickens me.

The meeja love in as well as the neutral supporter bandwagon jump on due to so called sentimental reasons (Melbourne has 12 flags) is working re. Bevo's us against them theme. It's been perfect for us.

1eyedog
25-09-2021, 10:17 AM
Hey...
To all Woofers,

Go Dogs!

Is this WOOF's Brett Kirk moment?

Grantysghost
25-09-2021, 10:17 AM
Legit feeling crook now.

Why is it a night game!

GVGjr
25-09-2021, 10:31 AM
Legit feeling crook now.

Why is it a night game!

I'm surprisingly calm it might kick in and hour or beforehand
Huge day for the club and I'm confident that we can put as ourselves into a winning position

comrade
25-09-2021, 10:41 AM
Critically important that we're either ahead or close at quarter time. Melbourne are too good defensively to cough up a decent lead so we need to start well.

Shop early lads.

bulldogtragic
25-09-2021, 10:55 AM
What do we think the venue means for them?

At the MCG the MCC would be 100% Melbourne plus half the clubs tickets, purchasing corporate tickets. Plus home ground advantage.

Perth is 50/50 plus small general admission and corporate tickets. So not overwhelming crowd numbers to them. We’ve beaten WCE & Freo over there this year, they’ve beat West Coast & Geelong Super Rules over there.

Any difference or none at all?

comrade
25-09-2021, 10:59 AM

At the MCG the MCC would be 100% Melbourne plus half the clubs tickets, purchasing corporate tickets. Plus home ground advantage.

Perth is 50/50 plus small general admission and corporate tickets. So not overwhelming crowd numbers to them. We’ve beaten WCE & Freo over there this year, they’ve beat West Coast & Geelong Super Rules over there.

2016 it felt like the crowd was a factor. Loudest game I've ever experienced. Pretty happy to be playing the Dees on neutral territory and I think Optus suits us ok. Our last game there was our most impressive defensive effort for the year which hopefully bodes well for today.

Mantis
25-09-2021, 11:03 AM
Critically important that we're either ahead or close at quarter time. Melbourne are too good defensively to cough up a decent lead so we need to start well.

Shop early lads.

Critically important Naughts nails his first shot at goal… we’re going to need scoreboard pressure and as is obvious, take our chances.

Grantysghost
25-09-2021, 11:09 AM

Shop early lads.

Agree comrade we need to have them on the back foot early.
They really do cheat quite a bit at stoppage exiting forward trusting their ability to clear.

We have to put doubt in their minds. Can I run forward I or do I need to watch my man?

First game they jumped us and it was even after that as they can just setup and deny score and not take risks.

Perfect scenario for me is one or two goals up at qtr time, maintain that and then pull away late.

Their first goal is important too, the longer it takes for them to nail their first the better.

Gawn has me the most worried, Stef with such a low match base.

#jesuislasilverfox

Grantysghost
25-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Critically important Naughts nails his first shot at goal… we’re going to need scoreboard pressure and as is obvious, take our chances.

Naughton missing a 25 metre directly in front at a critical time is up their with a Bont concussion in terms of nightmare fuel for me.

1eyedog
25-09-2021, 11:11 AM

50/50 game for mine. Even money.

soupman
25-09-2021, 11:14 AM

I think the more adverse the crowd the better. Every final we have been vastly outnumbered with the crowd. As long as the crowd brings energy I think we an only benefit regardless of who that energy is for.

hujsh
25-09-2021, 11:22 AM
Is this WOOF's Brett Kirk moment?

Thanks 1eyedog. I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the Saturday night WOOF team. We’re a bunch of unique individuals – GVGjr, Twodogs, Stupid Sexy EasternWest, Bulldogtragic and myself. We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us on Saturday nights, because we just love the footy.

1eyedog
25-09-2021, 11:30 AM
Thanks 1eyedog. I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the Saturday night WOOF team. We’re a bunch of unique individuals – GVGjr, Twodogs, Stupid Sexy EasternWest, Bulldogtragic and myself. We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us on Saturday nights, because we just love the footy.

Brilliant. Love it.

Bulldog Joe
25-09-2021, 11:31 AM
Spent last night watching the 2016 GF and the Port Adelaide prelim.

My observation is how much this team in 2021 is better than 2016.

What we now need is to bring the effort that was there in 2016.

We can win this.

GO DOGS!!!!

Happy Days
25-09-2021, 11:49 AM
Just saw Cal Ward jogging. In 2016 on the morning of the game I dead set saw Bont jogging. That’s two pretty hot guys with long hair who have played for the Dogs before two GFs and on no other days before or after.

Can’t be a coincidence probably.

bulldogsthru&thru
25-09-2021, 11:53 AM
Naughton missing a 25 metre directly in front at a critical time is up their with a Bont concussion in terms of nightmare fuel for me.

Yeah if that Melbourne luck continues I’ll be pretty pissed.

comrade
25-09-2021, 11:57 AM
Good vibes from the Captain's Run. Full squad training (including Cavarra in a knee brace) and Bevo addressing the crowd and thanking them. Good vibes.

Go_Dogs
25-09-2021, 11:57 AM
I am house hunting. If any of these places give off the slightest omen I’ll buy it on sight.

You better.

Grantysghost
25-09-2021, 12:11 PM
Just saw Cal Ward jogging. In 2016 on the morning of the game I dead set saw Bont jogging. That’s two pretty hot guys with long hair who have played for the Dogs before two GFs and on no other days before or after.

Can’t be a coincidence probably.

Too soon ;) (can't believe Cal left)

The Bulldogs Bite
25-09-2021, 12:26 PM
Very antsy now. Not sure how to make it to 7pm!

One line that keeps playing over and over in my head is Bevo pre Prelim; "they underestimate how big our hearts are."

Let's go Dogs!

comrade
25-09-2021, 12:29 PM
https://i.ibb.co/dWRcmpj/1000x-1.jpg (https://ibb.co/K0JGKsb)

Tidal waves don't beg forgiveness.

Cede nullis.

Grantysghost
25-09-2021, 12:44 PM
https://i.ibb.co/dWRcmpj/1000x-1.jpg (https://ibb.co/K0JGKsb)

Tidal waves don't beg forgiveness.

Cede nullis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66TqPMPFzRQ

Jeanette54
25-09-2021, 12:48 PM
Like all of you I am just killing time before the big one kicks off.

But sadly this time I will watch it without the company of my woofer friends. Because of the Fox non live broadcast I have been offered a chance to watch it on a neighbours TV. I wish you all a great night's Grand Final, and can't wait to catch up on your posts (post game). Damn regional FTA reception !!

Wishing you all, and the team, the best of luck for tonight; and will catch up after the game.

Go 'Dogs !!!!

LostDog
25-09-2021, 12:50 PM
As Charlie Sutton would say "shop early!!!"

kruder
25-09-2021, 12:52 PM
My biggest worry going into the game is the 7 Plus app, fingers crossed it can hold up!

The Bont and Bevo Era continues how bloody exciting.....

LostDog
25-09-2021, 12:55 PM
Overcast day perfect for footy

josie
25-09-2021, 12:56 PM
Like all of you I am just killing time before the big one kicks off.

But sadly this time I will watch it without the company of my woofer friends. Because of the Fox non live broadcast I have been offered a chance to watch it on a neighbours TV. I wish you all a great night's Grand Final, and can't wait to catch up on your posts (post game). Damn regional FTA reception !!

Wishing you all, and the team, the best of luck for tonight; and will catch up after the game.

Go 'Dogs !!!!

Hi J54. You too. Hope your neighbours are Dogs supporters or at least sympathetic to our cause.

P.S. I’ve always thought your saying about wresting or snuggling demons very funny - tonight however I want more of the former!

bornadog
25-09-2021, 12:59 PM

3 finals he has kicked 6.2, so hopefully he is accurate today.

The Adelaide Connection
25-09-2021, 01:15 PM
Woke up climbing the walls so I took myself for a 5km run through Kings Park.

Came back feeling super refreshed. Logged in and read through the rest of this thread- starting to freak out again :D

ReLoad
25-09-2021, 01:41 PM
At the start of the season if someone had have told me we would make a grand final i would have taken it in a heartbeat. Its ultra rare air.

However now that we are here, I'm not sure i will be happy with anything less than a victory?

Content with mediocrity? or accept nothing but the best?

azabob
25-09-2021, 03:08 PM
At the start of the season if someone had have told me we would make a grand final i would have taken it in a heartbeat. Its ultra rare air.

However now that we are here, I'm not sure i will be happy with anything less than a victory?

This. Accept nothing but a win.

DOG GOD
25-09-2021, 03:37 PM

Grand finals are to be WON, not to appear in.
I want to see a victory.

The Underdog
25-09-2021, 03:47 PM
Grand finals are to be WON, not to appear in.
I want to see a victory.

So is the season worthless if we lose? I’d certainly argue not. I mean I desperately want to win, but a disappointing result today won’t diminish what is easily one of my all time favourite Dogs teams to watch.

Grantysghost
25-09-2021, 03:53 PM

I honestly believe this season there's no stand out team. Melbourne have been amazingly consistent but I feel like they've never really been challenged.

Damien Hardwick enjoying his staff a little too much might be a blessing in disguise.

Whens the last time a team has come from outside the 8 to win a flag? It's rare.

Their improvement comes from guys like Langdon and Pickett and Jackson but the core of this side has been mediocre for longer than it hasn't.

Our boys are blue chip stars.

Fk the media, we ARE the best side.

We get it right, no one can match us.

DOG GOD
25-09-2021, 03:53 PM
So is the season worthless if we lose? I’d certainly argue not. I mean I desperately want to win, but a disappointing result today won’t diminish what is easily one of my all time favourite Dogs teams to watch.

I wouldn’t say the season is worthless, but being IN the GF, there is a “hope” that we may just get the win. In round 23 no fan would’ve expected this, and a lot were saying it was a wasted year how we had thrown a great start down the toilet in the last 3 weeks.
Yes, I’m proud of what we have shown, but I don’t want to even think about how I’m going to feel if Melb beat us.

kruder
25-09-2021, 04:04 PM
Josh Bruce gave more insight on the dogs than the media came up with. Spoke well on 7 indeed.

Eastdog
25-09-2021, 06:41 PM
It is getting nerve racking now :D

bulldogtragic
25-09-2021, 06:44 PM
Luke Hodge, dogs by 18

Off script

bulldogsthru&thru
25-09-2021, 06:45 PM
Luke Hodge, dogs by 18

Off script

He gave more balanced insight in 2 sentences than all other media "professionals" have in 2 weeks.

bulldogtragic
25-09-2021, 06:47 PM
He gave more balanced insight in 2 sentences than all other media "professionals" have in 2 weeks.

Yep. I’m more for 38 points our way though. I might be biased.

azabob
25-09-2021, 06:54 PM
This. Is. The. Worst.

Grand. Final. At. Night. Never. Again.

Go. Dogs.

1eyedog
25-09-2021, 06:55 PM
Peaking can't stay still now.

SonofScray
25-09-2021, 06:57 PM
We are playing tonight, aren’t we?

bulldogtragic
25-09-2021, 06:57 PM
This. Is. The. Worst.

Grand. Final. At. Night. Never. Again.

Go. Dogs.

Sleep is pretty much ruled out no matter the result too.

DOG GOD
25-09-2021, 06:59 PM
Just finished up some Chinese takeaway. Now thinking more about the game. We need to start well and hit the scoreboard with goals.
Melb will be hard to score against if May/lever hold up. Gotta make every 30 metre set shot count.

azabob
25-09-2021, 07:02 PM
Sleep is pretty much ruled out no matter the result too.

Yep. It sure is.

Captain obvious comment, but I hope we are on the right end of it all!

Happy Days
25-09-2021, 07:08 PM
Luke Hodge, dogs by 18

Off script

Always liked Luke Hodge. Not sure if you guys know but hes a ripping bloke and a great bloke.

comrade
25-09-2021, 07:15 PM
Love you Hodgey, you big d***head.

Happy Days
25-09-2021, 07:15 PM
“Hodgey”

G-Mo77
25-09-2021, 07:17 PM
I've completely shut off since the Prelim. I knew it was a long wait so just stayed busy and not read or listened to much news at all. Today it's been impossible, I've been walking the hallway, walking in circles in the garden and now a shaking mess on the couch. I'm wearing exactly the same outfit I wore in 2016 (not sure on jocks and socks) I listened to the same album I did in the car on the drive down 5 years ago. If I knew what I ate for lunch that day I would have had that as well. I've done all I can.

comrade
25-09-2021, 07:22 PM
Vanders sub.

Mofra
25-09-2021, 07:27 PM
You know, pre-Bevo I would have given anything to feel nerves leading up to the Grand Final.
Whatever happens I'm still eternally grateful Bevo has coached us

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
25-09-2021, 07:31 PM
Dogs by 25
First Goal. Cody
BOG: Bont

Mantis
25-09-2021, 07:32 PM
You know, pre-Bevo I would have given anything to feel nerves leading up to the Grand Final.
Whatever happens I'm still eternally grateful Bevo has coached us

I still think he’s bat-shit crazy, but the fact he’s got us to 2 GF’s when I didn’t think I’d see us make 1 makes the love I have for him real.

Mofra
25-09-2021, 07:33 PM
I still think he’s bat-shit crazy, but the fact he’s got us to 2 GF’s when I didn’t think I’d see us make 1 makes the love I have for him real.
Perhaps that was our problem. Hiring sane coaches for so long. Sheedy in his prime was mad as well.

bornadog
25-09-2021, 07:41 PM
I hope everyone has been able to get to a screen to watch.

I hate the pre game entertainment.

Come on Dogs, a good start and let's beat these toffs

HOSE B ROMERO
25-09-2021, 07:42 PM
Hey ho Bevo, Hey ho Bevo!

bulldogtragic
25-09-2021, 07:46 PM
I guess it’s not Meatloaf. But hurry the *!*!*!*! up and bounce it.

ReLoad
25-09-2021, 07:46 PM
I’ve pre booked the paramedic. I’m not urge my heart can take this.

bulldogtragic
25-09-2021, 07:48 PM
I’ve pre booked the paramedic. I’m not urge my heart can take this.

My fit bit says I’m doing serious cardio. I haven’t moved off the couch for half hour...