PDA

View Full Version : Your Grand Final Day - what will you do?

bornadog
20-09-2021, 12:39 PM
We still have lock down in Melbourne and Sydney, so WOOFers activity on GF day may differ from city to city.

What will you be doing on Grand Final day to start with before the game?

Will you cook a special meal, have a pie and drinks or something else. Meet friends in the park for a picnic???

I normally do the cooking at home, but for GF I will order a special meal in. I will watch the pre-game activity on Ch7, and before that maybe a few old games including the last game against Melbourne?

It will be different to 2016, but need to make the most of it, as Grannies for us don't come around that often. My daughter may sneak over to join me, and stay the night (curfew).

Starting to get excited. Go Dogs !!

Ozza
20-09-2021, 12:51 PM
I have a feeling many will decline to respond on the grounds that they don't wish to incriminate themselves!!!

bornadog
20-09-2021, 12:59 PM
I have a feeling many will decline to respond on the grounds that they don't wish to incriminate themselves!!!

Haha, I have

comrade
20-09-2021, 01:11 PM
No comment.

Axe Man
20-09-2021, 01:19 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/PJbLJ3cj/5nki88.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

azabob
20-09-2021, 01:29 PM
Totally forgot about curfew... thanks BAD.

ratsmac
20-09-2021, 01:40 PM
I will be having a picnic with friends outside which is inside a house outside. An inside out picnic house. I don't care it's a GF!!!

bornadog
20-09-2021, 01:43 PM
So do people have a BBQ, or something else?

azabob
20-09-2021, 01:55 PM
So do people have a BBQ, or something else?

Normally I am at a mates place for a BBQ. Last year I didn't do anything as I assume Melbourne was in lockdown.

I am actually at a loss what to do this Saturday. No idea what I will do... I'm not looking forward to the day dragging.

bornadog
20-09-2021, 01:58 PM
Normally I am at a mates place for a BBQ. Last year I didn't do anything as I assume Melbourne was in lockdown.

I am actually at a loss what to do this Saturday. No idea what I will do... I'm not looking forward to the day dragging.

In previous years, didn't worry me as we weren't playing. This year will be different.

The Bulldogs Bite
20-09-2021, 02:24 PM
Likely a BBQ / some signature dishes with fami-...myself.

During the early part of the day I might get a run and a workout in to get rid of a few nerves. Might even go for a kick!

But I'll try and settle in by the time the coverage starts to really take every minute in.

Happy Days
20-09-2021, 02:31 PM
I’m gonna be grilling. I’m too much of a pussy to have anyone over but that’s a personal constitution problem as much as anything.

SonofScray
20-09-2021, 02:36 PM
8:45 get vaccinated
9:15 drive past my folks and play the theme song from the car
10:30 Grand Final parade bike ride, going to pull my daughter in the trailer around the estate to check out the other decorated houses, have her flag waving off the back. Bluetooth speaker playing Club themed music.
Noon: Have a nap

From there I will eat the 4 Bulldog choc tops I ordered from the Sun Theatre, get stuck into some BBQ from Houston's in East Keilor, mix a highball or five, run a family/Peter Street Pocket Zoom call, watch us win a flag, go nuts.

MrMahatma
20-09-2021, 02:37 PM
In Brisbane so no restrictions on numbers etc. But also not everyone is that into the footy so it won’t be a rager.

I hadn’t thought much about pre-game. But this is prob what it looks like:

- Friday night: a few beers with my neighbour watching NRL prelim.
- Sat morning: local park run to kill time. If I’m feeling up to it, I might even go for a long run. Battling a few niggles though.
- Sat mid-morning: I’ll have chores to do, that much is certain. I’ll be banking brownie points for later!
- Sat-midday: will chuck on 2016 GF. See if my girls (9,7,4) have any interest.
- Sat-arvo: Pre-game from ASAP. Maybe watch some of the Storm v Panthers NRL
- From 6pm: I have about 6-7 mates coming over. I have a good set up with a decent sized deck and a projector to view it on. We’ll order in pizza and it’ll be nerves, banter, beer and fear for an hour before the match.
- Game on: I’ll be nervous… I’ll be trying not to get drunk. At least not during the game. I want to enjoy it. Plus my 2 eldest are going to try and stay up… so, responsibility and all that!

I’m really looking forward to it. The match mostly, but the build up and gathering should be a blast too.

Murphy'sLore
20-09-2021, 03:36 PM
We've ordered the Barkers grazing hamper so I won't have to cook. Just me, husband, and daughter at home with some quiet champies to watch us triumph. Sister-in-law wanted us all to go 30km to her place but that's not going to happen.

Jeanette54
20-09-2021, 04:29 PM
As I live in a FTA TV blackspot I have the choice to either wait for the FOX delayed telecast, or hire a Motel room in a local regional town. Fox would be all fine and dandy, but I doubt I could keep off our woofer site while the game is being played in real time. Although that might be fun (of a sort) it would certainly kill the fun of watching the game in replay on Fox.

bornadog
20-09-2021, 04:35 PM
8:45 get vaccinated
9:15 drive past my folks and play the theme song from the car
10:30 Grand Final parade bike ride, going to pull my daughter in the trailer around the estate to check out the other decorated houses, have her flag waving off the back. Bluetooth speaker playing Club themed music.
Noon: Have a nap

From there I will eat the 4 Bulldog choc tops I ordered from the Sun Theatre, get stuck into some BBQ from Houston's in East Keilor, mix a highball or five, run a family/Peter Street Pocket Zoom call, watch us win a flag, go nuts.

Love it

bornadog
20-09-2021, 04:36 PM
As I live in a FTA TV blackspot I have the choice to either wait for the FOX delayed telecast, or hire a Motel room in a local regional town. Fox would be all fine and dandy, but I doubt I could keep off our woofer site while the game is being played in real time. Although that might be fun (of a sort) it would certainly kill the fun of watching the game in replay on Fox.

Do you have internet and a smart TV?

Topdog
20-09-2021, 04:43 PM

it will be live on pretty much everything through the 7+ app.
Think its only laptops that wont be live.

hujsh
20-09-2021, 04:46 PM
it will be live on pretty much everything through the 7+ app.
Think its only laptops that wont be live.

So cool

I have a Polaroid TV and I'm pretty sure it can't get 7+

This country sucks

bornadog
20-09-2021, 04:50 PM
So cool

I have a Polaroid TV and I'm pretty sure it can't get 7+

This country sucks

Can you access Google play store?

Is it the WEBOS or Android?

On what brand Smart TVs, 7plus can be accessed?We have apps available for the below CTV devices.

Telstra TV
Fetch TV - Fetch Mini & Fetch Mighty Set Top Boxes
Apple TV - 4th Generation & later.
PlayStation 4
PlayStation 5
LG TV (LG WebOS smart TVs 2016 and later)
Samsung TV (2016 and later)
Android TV ( All Android TV compatible Smart TV devices and Android TV set-top boxes such as Foxtel Now Box, Nvidia Shield, Amazon Fire TV stick )
Sony Linux Smart TVs
Freeview Plus

hujsh
20-09-2021, 05:30 PM
Can you access Google play store?

Is it the WEBOS or Android?

Yes and I have no idea in that order. There's just an app on my home screen.

The first result that comes up for '7 plus' is some game and then the Freeview app.

It's stupid they can't just let you do it on your PC if it's going to be just about everywhere else.

bornadog
20-09-2021, 05:31 PM
Yes and I have no idea in that order. There's just an app on my home screen.

The first result that comes up for '7 plus' is some game and then the Freeview app.

It's stupid they can't just let you do it on your PC if it's going to be just about everywhere else.

What model number is your TV?

hujsh
20-09-2021, 06:03 PM
What model number is your TV?

PL6517UAD I believe.

bornadog
20-09-2021, 06:16 PM
PL6517UAD I believe.

Have you tried to access Google Play store and then download 7plus app?

Otherwise, you may consider a device like Apple tv 4K which is much better than any smart tv. Will cost about $249 though.

hujsh
20-09-2021, 06:23 PM
Have you tried to access Google Play store and then download 7plus app?

Otherwise, you may consider a device like Apple tv 4K which is much better than any smart tv. Will cost about $249 though.

Yup that's what I've tried. I'm just going to get a cable just find it annoying that they really don't have proper options for people. Better get sorted next tv deal.

The bulldog tragician
20-09-2021, 07:54 PM
I’m trying not to think about it. I’d hoped there might be exemptions for fully vaccinated people to go to each other’s houses. Or I’d thought we could swing something like a picnic but hadn’t thought through curfew.

I’ve just realised those options are closed and it’s quite an awful feeling.

The Pie Man
20-09-2021, 08:08 PM
Seen the weather forecast for Saturday in Melbourne?

Curfew or not, I’m not keen to venture outdoors.

Best I’ll get is to hope to sing the song from my deck late in the night, neighbours will love that*

*Pretty sure I’ve got both Dogs & Dees fans in the street below my house based on scarves out of cars this week, fun times

EasternWest
20-09-2021, 08:09 PM
Working and hoping like hell the night shift guy doesn't take a sickie for the night.

bulldogtragic
20-09-2021, 08:13 PM
Well I’m literally just happy to be watching it. The fix around channel 7 (after the apparent money costing fixes didn’t work) was a commercial spec powered booster to the antenna to just get enough range to get a semi decent signal. I don’t understand why 7 make it so hard for fans who watch the game differently or are a long way from a tower rurally. I don’t get it. We are still watching all their ads and they could get Foxtel to pay for it and still run their ads. Enough though. Despite the wallet being lighter I’m just happy to be able to watch it.

FrediKanoute
20-09-2021, 08:22 PM
Heading to a pub in London for 10 am and hoping we win

Topdog
21-09-2021, 08:23 AM
Ordering some good food to be delivered, a Shinobu 15 year whisky and watching the game with my family.
Not moving from the sofa from 6:30

Grantysghost
21-09-2021, 09:02 AM
Ordering some good food to be delivered, a Shinobu 15 year whisky and watching the game with my family.
Not moving from the sofa from 6:30
You can eat !?

The Pie Man
21-09-2021, 09:15 AM
You can’t normally stream the footy on the 7+ app via a Telstra TV, assuming they’ll make the relevant changes this week for Saturday night…..I’ll make their lives unbearable with complaints if they don’t (no antenna in our lounge room)

The Pie Man
21-09-2021, 09:16 AM

What’s a pub?

Axe Man
21-09-2021, 10:23 AM

The late start is definitely a friendlier timeslot for you, I remember a 5am or so start when I was there.

Daughter of the West
21-09-2021, 10:47 AM
I’m kind of at a loss as to what to do TBH, aside from making sure I’m watching.

We’ve got Aussie friends in our building with kids the same age as ours, might invite them up for pizza and to watch. He’s a ex-Sydney rugby man through and through, but in the last couple of months he’s taken quite the interest in the Bulldogs - I might yet get a convert!

bornadog
21-09-2021, 10:50 AM
I’m kind of at a loss as to what to do TBH, aside from making sure I’m watching.

We’ve got Aussie friends in our building with kids the same age as ours, might invite them up for pizza and to watch. He’s a ex-Sydney rugby man through and through, but in the last couple of months he’s taken quite the interest in the Bulldogs - I might yet get a convert!

Are you still in Singapore? How do you watch games?

When I worked in Taiwan and Singapore many years ago, we were at one stage getting live games through Australia TV which I don't think exists anymore.

Bulldog4life
21-09-2021, 11:03 AM
We have nice neighbours BUT she is a self entitled Melbourne member who continually told my wife throughout the year when Melbourne were on top. This week takes the cake. She says to my wife that she won't feel sorry for her when Melbourne wins. This is all happening in a little seaside town in central Qld mind you. The obvious question comes out "would we like to join them for the GF". No freaking way I said to my wife. I have just filled the tree facing their property with a multitude of scarves and doggy stuff. My only response to her is going to be when we beat the Deeeees with a simple phone call. "Sorry Karen". Yes her name is Karen which makes it even more hilarious.

Daughter of the West
21-09-2021, 12:07 PM
Are you still in Singapore? How do you watch games?

When I worked in Taiwan and Singapore many years ago, we were at one stage getting live games through Australia TV which I don't think exists anymore.

Yup, still in Singa and Australia TV showing AFL is still a thing. The biggest frustration watching it on that channel (because I’ve been too lazy to organize anything else) is that as soon as the siren sounds they cut the coverage and go to Gardening Australia! I like Costa as much as anyone, but we could get a little vision post siren??

bornadog
21-09-2021, 12:18 PM
Yup, still in Singa and Australia TV showing AFL is still a thing. The biggest frustration watching it on that channel (because I’ve been too lazy to organize anything else) is that as soon as the siren sounds they cut the coverage and go to Gardening Australia! I like Costa as much as anyone, but we could get a little vision post siren??

When I was in Taiwan in the 90s, one day I switched the Cable TV on and suddenly there was a live game from Whitten Oval v Geelong on. I couldn't believe it and had to look out the window to make sure I was still in Taipei. Those days there was no internet, and I could only get games on the short wave radio.

In 1997, I listened to the prelim on short wave as Australia TV didn't show the prelim live. At 3/4 time, I said to my wife, we are 30 min from a GF :( I had also prebooked flights to go back to Australia :(

Hopefully we get a win on Saturday.

jeemak
21-09-2021, 05:43 PM
When I was in Taiwan in the 90s, one day I switched the Cable TV on and suddenly there was a live game from Whitten Oval v Geelong on. I couldn't believe it and had to look out the window to make sure I was still in Taipei. Those days there was no internet, and I could only get games on the short wave radio.

In 1997, I listened to the prelim on short wave as Australia TV didn't show the prelim live. At 3/4 time, I said to my wife, we are 30 min from a GF :( I had also prebooked flights to go back to Australia :(

Hopefully we get a win on Saturday.

Everyone it's BAD's fault!!!!!!!

I knew someone would eventually own up to it and it was HIM!!!

Grantysghost
21-09-2021, 05:58 PM

Worst day ever. I cried like a small man baby child person.

Stuck in the old Northern stand with Crows ferals *shudder*...
Their song still gives me chills.

Thanks bad!

bornadog
21-09-2021, 06:24 PM

Don't worry, my wife never lets me forget. Even during these finals, if I predict something :D

Eastdog
21-09-2021, 08:57 PM
I’ll be watching on one TV upstairs in my house - Go Dogs! - watched all 3 finals there and we have won so expecting the 4th win which will give us the premiership.

My mum and grandma who are Demons supporters - watching it downstairs on the TV.

Eastdog
21-09-2021, 08:59 PM

I wonder if there are any other Dogs fans in London that will join you there. Have a great time there and hopefully it is loud celebrations when we lift the cup.

AshMac
22-09-2021, 10:08 AM

I lived in London for 7 years - came back 9 years ago - and went to the Embankment Walkabout every year to watch the GF.

I spent the whole time wondering when it was our turn.

AshMac
22-09-2021, 10:10 AM
As for GF day - I imagine it will feel like 75 hours between when I wake up and the game starts.

Was just telling a mate in 16’ GF week was full of nerves but this time around in just excited. Expect the nerves to kick in big time Saturday lunchtime.

comrade
22-09-2021, 12:20 PM
Local burger joint is doing a special Bazlenka burger for GF week, so I'm sure devouring one will be on the agenda for GF day.

angelopetraglia
22-09-2021, 12:47 PM
Local burger joint is doing a special Bazlenka burger for GF week, so I'm sure devouring one will be on the agenda for GF day.

Curiosity. What are the ingredients of the Bazlenka burger? Is there excess lettuce hanging out the back?

josie
22-09-2021, 01:03 PM
Curiosity. What are the ingredients of the Bazlenka burger? Is there excess lettuce hanging out the back?

Gold. Take a bow.

bulldogsthru&thru
22-09-2021, 01:05 PM

Served ice cold

josie
22-09-2021, 01:06 PM
Do not have a superstitious bone in my body but going to do what I did before PF. Go for long walk which will include visit to off leash dog parks in North Melb & Princes Park.

AshMac
22-09-2021, 02:11 PM
Do not have a superstitious bone in my body but going to do what I did before PF. Go for long walk which will include visit to off leash dog parks in North Melb & Princes Park.

Doing your bit Josie 😉

Go_Dogs
22-09-2021, 10:00 PM

My stomping ground too will be doing the same routine again also! Trying to dig up the jumper and Bulldogs beanie I wore in 2016 too. Definitely not superstitious …. :)

The Doctor
25-09-2021, 06:41 AM
Good luck today everybody. Hope you all enjoy the game from wherever you are watching.

For me it's off to work now, then home, bbq and when that's done I'll be cheering our boys all the way.

Go_Dogs
25-09-2021, 07:05 AM
Good luck today everybody. Hope you all enjoy the game from wherever you are watching.

For me it's off to work now, then home, bbq and when that's done I'll be cheering our boys all the way.

Enjoy the distraction Doc!

MrMahatma
25-09-2021, 07:13 AM
Awake… rather be asleep for the next hour or so. Will head out for a run to kill some time.

Destiny awaits!

whythelongface
25-09-2021, 09:27 AM
Lock down in Sydney. Park with kids and friends in the daytime. Then go home and Watch the Rugby League and get ready for the big dance.

SquirrelGrip
25-09-2021, 10:33 AM
The day is starting to take shape…

https://i.postimg.cc/9QWdPXd2/0-D444-CC5-92-BE-4-C23-942-F-05965-AC9-ADA4.jpg (https://postimg.cc/WhHqTvYY) https://i.postimg.cc/GhPPsTsz/992-D46-A5-F315-47-E6-A471-9-B35-B7864456.jpg (https://postimg.cc/hfjQkjs7)

ReLoad
25-09-2021, 11:49 AM
Been for a run, mowed the lawns (Even though they didn’t need to be) got the 3rd load of washing on. Trying to keep busy to keep my mind off it!

Mantis
25-09-2021, 11:59 AM
I can categorically say that I’m not spending every second of the day so far thinking about a little football match that’s going happen in about 8hrs time on the other side of the country.

Not thinking about it all. :eek:

MrMahatma
25-09-2021, 12:07 PM
I can categorically say that I’m not spending every second of the day so far thinking about a little football match that’s going happen in about 8hrs time on the other side of the country.

Good. Cause that’d be nuts and you’d definitely be the only one doing that…

angelopetraglia
25-09-2021, 12:08 PM
Game Day. OMG. Starting to feel nervous. Very nervous. About to go for a walk decked in our colours. Will then go for a run in the afternoon to calm the nerves.

Throughandthrough
25-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Hello from Perth

Been a big 24 hours for me, Glenelg won their prelim final last night so i am going to two big-dances in two weekends

Life's pretty much perfect as of right now

bornadog
25-09-2021, 01:10 PM
Ordered the GF special from local Italian Restaurant consisting of antipasto, lasagne, cannoli and they are chucking in 6 beers, so I don't need to cook and will be nervous for the rest of the day

bornadog
25-09-2021, 01:11 PM
Hello from Perth

Been a big 24 hours for me, Glenelg won their prelim final last night so i am going to two big-dances in two weekends

Life's pretty much perfect as of right now

Good on you TT, hope you have a great day.

Go_Dogs
25-09-2021, 01:12 PM

Yeah. Didn’t even realise there was a game on.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
25-09-2021, 01:38 PM
I'm doing some bbqing for the arvo just to keep occupied.
Some US style hot dogs for lunch now, and then some buffalo wings with a home made rub, and sauce and a blue cream dipping sauce.

Daughter of the West
25-09-2021, 01:47 PM
Heading into the central shopping area of Singapore to get all three boys haircuts. Wearing my jumper on the bus like the adult that I am ;)

Already run out some nerves, I think the pool might be next…

GVGjr
25-09-2021, 01:53 PM
Been for a run, mowed the lawns (Even though they didn’t need to be) got the 3rd load of washing on. Trying to keep busy to keep my mind off it!

Slightly different for me. A nice walk, cleaned the car and a bit of work on the PC has me relaxed and calm.
It will kick in soon enough but I'm not normally a nervous person.

SquirrelGrip
25-09-2021, 02:02 PM
Heading into the central shopping area of Singapore to get all three boys haircuts. Wearing my jumper on the bus like the adult that I am ;)

Already run out some nerves, I think the pool might be next…

Ah haircuts, I think I remember them….

Happy Days
25-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Just went running, saw a guy in a diamond robodog jumper so if that was any of you nice one.

I have like 20 beers on ice and am working very hard to cultivate a good vibes only situation on the UE Boom.

MrMahatma
25-09-2021, 02:31 PM
Just went running, saw a guy in a diamond robodog jumper so if that was any of you nice one.

I have like 20 beers on ice and am working very hard to cultivate a good vibes only situation on the UE Boom.

What’s the beer of choice? I have a bunch of Green Beacon’s in the fridge but will need to stick mostly to Golds or something mid strength or I may not last until half time…

The Pie Man
25-09-2021, 02:40 PM
I’m kind of micro dosing on beer today (or at least will be)

Mixing 1/5 stout with N/A lager to make a really passable brown ale at about 1% ABV, or half a standard drink each pint.

If the breeze keeps down, will get a fire going in the back yard.

Draped scarves all over our deck during the week, neighbours in front of us returned serve with a Dogs members scarf of their own in their backyard (I had no idea) ..hopefully we’ll all be singing over the fence tonight, where some Blood Orange NEIPAs will get a run.

Got a real feast or famine vibe about it. This wait is not helping.

josie
25-09-2021, 02:44 PM

Good omen woofers-I just walked past zoo & felt some eyes watching me- my phone camera rather limited but hope you can see the wolves wishing the dogs & we supporters well tonight.

Doggie Doggie Doggie
Wolf Wolf Wolf

Happy Days
25-09-2021, 03:20 PM
What’s the beer of choice? I have a bunch of Green Beacon’s in the fridge but will need to stick mostly to Golds or something mid strength or I may not last until half time…

Pacificos. I realised in lockdown that macro lagers rule but still refuse to drink Lion.

Happy Days
25-09-2021, 03:22 PM
Also please don’t fact check that I’m happy believing what I believe.

azabob
25-09-2021, 03:30 PM

I’ve got a couple Stone & Wood Pacific Ale, Bodriggy Utropia Pale Ale and Temple Brewing Co Anytime Pale Ale.

Likely to have a couple Stone & Wood over dinner and that will be it until post game.

The Underdog
25-09-2021, 03:34 PM
Had been pretty calm and then about an hour ago I was in the supermarket and it all kicked in and I started freaking out. 2nd half of that shop was random AF.

The Pie Man
25-09-2021, 03:55 PM
I’ve got a couple Stone & Wood Pacific Ale, Bodriggy Utropia Pale Ale and Temple Brewing Co Anytime Pale Ale.

Likely to have a couple Stone & Wood over dinner and that will be it until post game.

One of the better new breweries in Melbourne, when they first opened they did a double NEIPA (Big Night) which was superb. They stopped brewing it sadly.

4 and a bit to go

Grantysghost
25-09-2021, 03:56 PM
Had been pretty calm and then about an hour ago I was in the supermarket and it all kicked in and I started freaking out. 2nd half of that shop was random AF.

Haha, you didn't even need 9 volt batteries!

Grantysghost
25-09-2021, 03:58 PM

Beer ain't gonna do it.

Glenfiddich. Or something stronger.

Edit :this may become apparent as the day progresses.

azabob
25-09-2021, 04:19 PM
One of the better new breweries in Melbourne, when they first opened they did a double NEIPA (Big Night) which was superb. They stopped brewing it sadly.

4 and a bit to go

Yep, Bodriggy, Daiton and Red Hill are my go to.

The Pie Man
25-09-2021, 04:32 PM
Yep, Bodriggy, Daiton and Red Hill are my go to.

The Blood Orange NEIPA is almost my favourite beer of all time.

(M & M voice - only 3 & 3/4 hours to go)

hujsh
25-09-2021, 05:25 PM
Went to get my favourite Japanese Curry Katsu Don but the place has been replaced by a drive through for the police to get into their car park on Spencer Street lol.

So now it's just pizza and pasta

The Bulldogs Bite
25-09-2021, 05:49 PM
Jitters are in!

2016 I was just so excited, now I'm nervous.

1eyedog
25-09-2021, 05:58 PM
Jitters are in!

Yep clock watching big time now.

bulldogtragic
25-09-2021, 06:01 PM
Jitters are in!

I’ve just sat down after distracting myself most of the day. That sums it up for me too. I want the bounce. I want the win. I want the cup.

josie
25-09-2021, 06:05 PM
Went to get my favourite Japanese Curry Katsu Don but the place has been replaced by a drive through for the police to get into their car park on Spencer Street lol.

So now it's just pizza and pasta

That sucks. Pizza & pasta is pretty good comfort food though. Red wine or beer or non alcoholic Bevoridge?

dadsgirl16
25-09-2021, 06:21 PM
Far out this is excruciating!! Still 2 hours to fill in..too early for a vino ?

bulldogtragic
25-09-2021, 06:31 PM
Far out this is excruciating!! Still 2 hours to fill in..too early for a vino ?

Never

bulldogsthru&thru
25-09-2021, 06:41 PM
Yeah I’m exhausted already….

hujsh
25-09-2021, 06:46 PM
That sucks. Pizza & pasta is pretty good comfort food though. Red wine or beer or non alcoholic Bevoridge?

Don't tend to drink so just the usual stuff here