PDA

View Full Version : Thanks WOOF mods / team

Ghost Dog
26-09-2021, 12:14 AM
I know as a person overseas, this forum has been a lot of fun and kept me in touch with the club.
What's your reasons for wanting to say thanks to WOOF? Some Dogs peeps spend a lot of time keeping things going here especially during the off-season, it's not that easy. Now's the time for some positivity. Let it rip. Thanks WOOF team 2021.

GVGjr
26-09-2021, 12:35 AM
Cheers GD, stay safe and healthy.

angelopetraglia
26-09-2021, 01:10 AM
Agree 100%. Absolutely appreciate the effort and passion to keep this site up and running.

Thanks WOOF team. It has been fantastic to share my passion with other like minded people on WOOF for over a decade but in particular during his COVID pandemic. Thank you all.

boydogs
26-09-2021, 01:34 AM
Been great participating on here as an outlet from a busy stressful lifestyle. Enjoyed sharing the highs and lows of 2021 with you all

AshMac
26-09-2021, 09:26 AM
Agree. good thread! This site is a bastion of comfort and belonging when we're isolated from each other and so far from the team

Thanks to all who make this site great!

Hotdog60
26-09-2021, 09:33 AM
Ditto to the comments above bring on 2022 for hopefully better football and better life style.

chef
26-09-2021, 09:46 AM
Thanks G and team. Best forum on the planet and helps you feel connected when you are hundreds of kms away.

whythelongface
26-09-2021, 10:04 AM
Great work all. This forum gives us a place to vent, rant and challenge differences of opinion in mostly a respectful way. We are a passionate lot and this can be seen how we vent (in different ways) after a loss. But it is good to know we can come in here and find fellow posters who share the same feelings and frustrations.

azabob
26-09-2021, 10:11 AM
Thanks to all on this forum.

Posters come and go and come back.

I recall I had a sabbatical during 2017 and came back and haven’t left.

The comfort of this forum is knowing it is here for when we need it.

I genuinely hope we manage to keep the posting traffic going - I know this takes a lot of man hours and cash to keep the lights on.

Special shout out to GVGjr for keeping the lights on…

SonofScray
26-09-2021, 10:47 AM
Thanks GVG and co.

WOOF remains a great arm of the community, very important the few months, even if the angst around the tone has gone up a notch or two! A clearly passionate group on here who speak openly, authentically and respectfully in context.

Sad end to the year, but lots of stuff to unpack and the best chat will be here, as usual.

dadsgirl16
26-09-2021, 10:53 AM
Agree 100%…big thank you to all concerned
Bring on 2022

DOG GOD
26-09-2021, 10:53 AM
Thanks again to GvG and the mods.

bornadog
26-09-2021, 11:42 AM
Thankyou from me as well to all the mods and participants.

Now bring on trade week.

Daughter of the West
26-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Thank you GVG, mods and posters.

Thank you for providing information, insight, a place to rant and a place to stay connected.

bulldogsthru&thru
26-09-2021, 02:39 PM
Thanks admins and posters. We’re all pissed with the performance but the passion for this club has its moments.

bulldogsthru&thru
26-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Has anyone heard from grantysghost? I was a bit worried last night. We’re all pissed but the responses were certainly out of character. Mate if you’re reading this, we all hope you’re ok.

westdog54
26-09-2021, 03:42 PM
I know I'm one who has been far more active in the past 3 months or so than I have been for the last year or two, and that's been for a number of reasons.

It's been great to be back. Bring on the build-up to next season.

I'm sure I can come up with another boredom killing off season game for us in the meantime.

comrade
26-09-2021, 05:36 PM
Has anyone heard from grantysghost? I was a bit worried last night. We’re all pissed but the responses were certainly out of character. Mate if you’re reading this, we all hope you’re ok.

Would you come back the morning after behaving like that? Hopefully he slept it off, feels better and we see him soon but, wow that was a melt for the ages :)

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
26-09-2021, 05:39 PM
Thanks for providing a place of sanity

Ghost Dog
26-09-2021, 05:59 PM
I know I'm one who has been far more active in the past 3 months or so than I have been for the last year or two, and that's been for a number of reasons.

It's been great to be back. Bring on the build-up to next season.

I'm sure I can come up with another boredom killing off season game for us in the meantime.

bring on the Eker forum....

bulldogsthru&thru
26-09-2021, 06:28 PM
Would you come back the morning after behaving like that? Hopefully he slept it off, feels better and we see him soon but, wow that was a melt for the ages :)

Well if we all served as an outlet for him then I’m glad we were of use to him! We all have different ways to vent but I didn’t expect him to target his own unprovoked!

HOSE B ROMERO
26-09-2021, 07:49 PM
Yep thanks for keeping this good thing going. Cheers.

Eastdog
26-09-2021, 09:50 PM
Thanks to all involved in keeping Woof going. I certainly enjoy the forum and log in each day and helping out each week creating with the game day threads and AFL round discussion threads and will do so again in 2022.

Thoroughly enjoyed driving out to the Whitten Oval this year and the inner west area our heartland from across town. Hope we can watch some games there in 2022.

Still hurting from last night but will be better for it and hopefully it will make us even more determined next season.

I hope Grantysghost is going ok. We are all with you here on woof.