PDA

View Full Version : 50,000 members, 50,000 posts

GVGjr
20-12-2021, 09:09 PM
The club set an ambitious target of achieving 50,000 members for next season. It will be a huge step for a club that has fought long and hard for it's rightful place as being a relevant club

Just had a look at the post count for Bornadog who is close to achieving 50,000 posts for WOOF which is an incredible achievement.

He joined WOOF in January 9 2007 and was the 31st user ID for the forum.
In the 15 years that this forum has been running he has averaged over 9 contributions to the discussion a day which is a remarkable achievement. He has started 1,000's of the threads and along with Axeman regularly links the forum to various news articles in the media and adds many training pictures for his beloved Bulldogs for all of us to share.

As a supporter he also has a long history of being a Bulldogs member and has been attending games since he was a youngster.
It's easy to say someone devoted to the club bleeds red, white and blue but in this instance with Bornadog that is 100% true.
Even his username is 100% accurate.

Incredible effort BAD and many thanks for the contribution you have made to WOOF.

Please join me in a hearty 3 WOOF cheers for Bornadog.

Regards
Gary

Grantysghost
20-12-2021, 09:11 PM
Woof woof woof!

Well done BAD love your input, you're a fixture on this forum and although I don't always agree with you I love reading your posts and know you always discuss things in an intelligent and respectful manner (unlike that guy on GF day).
I don't need to go on socials or to media sites, it's always here first from BAD.

Congrats keep up the good work.

chef
20-12-2021, 09:27 PM
Well done BAD and keep the posts coming.

jeemak
20-12-2021, 09:51 PM
Great stuff BAD, you legend.

Keep up the great contributions and don't ever change.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
20-12-2021, 10:02 PM
Great stuff BAD. Keep up the great work and conversations.

Onto your next 50,000!!

Eastdog
20-12-2021, 10:24 PM
Great effort BAD. You are a great contributor to woof posting up those news articles. I’m looking forward in 2022 to doing those game day threads again.

Dry Rot
20-12-2021, 10:51 PM
Do I agree with everything you post? No.

Do I always look out for your posts as worth a good read? Yes.

Well done BAD.

bornadog
21-12-2021, 12:06 AM
Thanks Gary for a great post and thank you to all the woofers who make this forum great.

I really enjoy reading all the posts on the forum and discussing our beloved club.

Has it really been 15 years since we have been on this forum? I can't believe I am almost at 50,000 posts.

Whether you agree or not with some of my posts it doesn't matter as we are all different, and we all have the same end game, ie watching our club win.

For awhile there I never thought we would even make a Grand Final, let alone win one. Hopefully there will be more to come in the next few years.

To those lurkers, join in and keep the discussion going.

azabob
21-12-2021, 07:25 AM
Well done BAD.

It is a great achievement and one you should be proud of.

The best part about BAD is he not only flies the flag here on woof but also on social media and is happy to get into "lively discussions" with opposition supporters, club supporters and jurnos.

PS - BAD you fully well know your post count ;)

Grantysghost
21-12-2021, 09:56 AM
What does your flair become when you hit 50k ?

Bullgod ? :cool:

Scraggers
21-12-2021, 10:20 AM
Well done BAD … 50,000 is no mean feat. You deserve all the accolades coming your way.

Like others, I don’t always agree with you but I love that you present your arguments intelligently.

Cheers BAD … here’s to the next 50K

EasternWest
21-12-2021, 10:20 AM
14 years and never wrong!

My man BAD, heart and soul of this forum.

Scraggers
21-12-2021, 10:21 AM
What does your flair become when you hit 50k ?

Bullgod ? :cool:

Demi-Bullgod :cool:

Mofra
21-12-2021, 10:28 AM
Let's not forget BAD probably posts more Bulldog articles here than any other user too, which makes it easy to find Bulldogs related media content.

It's much appreciated BAD

mjp
21-12-2021, 11:17 AM
50000?

Holy hell. I know I post way too much and I'm up to 4000!

That's impressive mate - thanks so much for driving the forum.

azabob
21-12-2021, 12:00 PM
BAD will you go for the 50,000 prior to the new year or start 2022 off with a bang?

We need a post count tracker on the woof homepage counting BAD up to the 50,000

bornadog
21-12-2021, 12:05 PM
BAD will you go for the 50,000 prior to the new year or start 2022 off with a bang?

We need a post count tracker on the woof homepage counting BAD up to the 50,000

Thanks Aza - I only post when I have something to say. Maybe during cricket the numbers will go up.

Not much footy talk at the moment.

Grantysghost
21-12-2021, 12:17 PM
Thanks Aza - I only post when I have something to say. Maybe during cricket the numbers will go up.

Not much footy talk at the moment.

But there's only 32 to go !

Maybe you can do a review of player 1-32 on the list for the season? :cool:

Bulldog4life
21-12-2021, 03:14 PM
Congrats BAD for your great effort. I'm one who happens to agree with a lot you post. Keep staying positive mate.

Hotdog60
21-12-2021, 07:14 PM
Don't encourage him! He'll post to all these post to get his numbers up.

jeemak
21-12-2021, 09:49 PM
I heard Greystache is preparing a Marylin Monroe style video tribute for the occasion.

SonofScray
22-12-2021, 09:59 AM
A well respected, valuable contributor!

Doc26
22-12-2021, 10:36 AM
One of Woof’s finest contributors, and so often a voice of reason when the wall’s might appear to be caving in.

The Adelaide Connection
23-12-2021, 07:20 PM
Amazing effort mate, well done!

Twodogs
25-12-2021, 11:01 PM
Great stuff BAD.

boydogs
26-12-2021, 12:48 AM
One of Woof’s finest contributors, and so often a voice of reason when the wall’s might appear to be caving in.

Has a habit of defending the club in the face of overwhelming evidence against it, but you would rather that than the opposite

Great contribution BAD

MrMahatma
26-12-2021, 01:22 AM
That’s hectic! Well done BAD.

azabob
29-12-2021, 02:13 PM
But there's only 32 to go !

Maybe you can do a review of player 1-32 on the list for the season? :cool:

3 to go.

josie
29-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Congrats BAD. Enjoy reading articles and seeing training photos you share, as well as reading your thoughtful posts too.

bornadog
29-12-2021, 06:28 PM
3 to go.

Nearly there

bornadog
29-12-2021, 06:30 PM
POST 50,000

Thank you to all who have responded to this thread. I thoroughly enjoy reading WOOF and try to make a contribution where possible.

A forum is only as good as the posters that contribute, and it would be nice if we had many more contributions, especially from lurkers and some new members.

I do miss some of the past members who have now disappeared, there were some great posters.

Yes, we don't always agree with each other, but the good thing on this forum is we don't go the man, and we argue our points.

Some may think I side too much with the club, but where there is no evidence of wrong doing by the club and simply guess work, I will always defend it and try to give an alternative view point. The club is not always perfect either, but when you have been a supporter as long as I have you will understand what we have gone through and where we have been to where we are at. You really need to appreciate the achievements of the Club over the past decade or more.

Hope to read many more posts throughout the years to come and I will stick with the club through thick and thin.

I am very confident we can make a few more GF over the next few years, and hopefully win another premiership.

EasternWest
29-12-2021, 09:05 PM
POST 50,000

Thank you to all who have responded to this thread. I thoroughly enjoy reading WOOF and try to make a contribution where possible.

A forum is only as good as the posters that contribute, and it would be nice if we had many more contributions, especially from lerkers and some new members.

I do miss some of the past members who have now disappeared, there were some great posters.

Yes, we don't always agree with each other, but the good thing on this forum is we don't go the man, and we argue our points.

Some may think I side too much with the club, but where there is no evidence of wrong doing by the club and simply guess work, I will always defend it and try to give an alternative view point. The club is not always perfect either, but when you have been a supporter as long as I have you will understand what we have gone through and where we have been to where we are at. You really need to appreciate the achievements of the Club over the past decade or more.

Hope to read many more posts throughout the years to come and I will stick with the club through thick and thin.

I am very confident we can make a few more GF over the next few years, and hopefully win another premiership.

Stupid, sexy BAD.

Grantysghost
30-12-2021, 10:44 AM
Somebody put up a poll to decide his new flair.

Bullgod and Bad to the bone my nominations xD

Maybe head of marketing?

Go_Dogs
30-12-2021, 12:27 PM
Great work, BAD.

This forum is so important to many to discuss and debrief on all things Bulldog, and is reliant on consistent contributions to keep the discussion going. So thanks BAD and everyone for continuing to make this a great place for all of us.