PDA

View Full Version : A Bulldogs Xmas wishlist

GVGjr
24-12-2021, 11:01 AM
Just saw this on SEN as Bulldogs wishlist. Do you have any others?

Jamarra to step up and partner the 'Astronaught'

Despite the Dogs’ explosive scoring last season, each press conference at Whitten Oval usually led with a question about first-year forward Jamarra Ugle-Hagan

A tetchy but not unamused Luke Beveridge persistently cited the 19-year-old’s lack of match preparation, his entire U18 season having been wiped out by the coronavirus pandemic.

Ugle-Hagan debuted late in the season, booted seven goals in five appearances, and impressed with his leading patterns, set shot conversion and willingness to defend.

He spent the summer travelling and training with skipper Marcus Bontempelli, spoke candidly of his discontent with his first season, and has swapped his No.22 jumper for No.2 in pursuit of a “reset”.

With Josh Bruce to miss most of the next season rehabilitating a knee injury, Ugle-Hagan’s capacity to find pockets of space and score is the perfect foil for Aaron Naughton’s leap and link-up play.

comrade
24-12-2021, 11:07 AM
Is it too late to ask Santa for an actual ruckman?

GVGjr
24-12-2021, 11:18 AM
Is it too late to ask Santa for an actual ruckman?

I notice you didn't say genuine ruckman. We have plenty of ruckman.

Outside of having some luck on the injury front which is a given:

I'd be hopeful for Naughton to improve his set shot goal kicking accuracy.
Weightman and Vandermeer to continue their improvement.

Our forward line could be so potent.

Mofra
24-12-2021, 11:56 AM
Tim O'Brien to fit in.

Intercept marking was something we weren't great at in 2021 and he's been brought in specifically to address this. If he slots in well that helps us.

bornadog
24-12-2021, 11:44 PM
Cody Weightman to continue his good form as a forward

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
25-12-2021, 10:50 AM
Toby to come back seamlessly

Bumper Bulldogs
25-12-2021, 01:17 PM
Sweet to keep all others at bay with his performances to strong not yo play him as the number one ruck

Danny the snakeman
27-12-2021, 04:40 AM
I just want us to break our premiership drought.:)