PDA

View Full Version : Ticketing for 2022

bornadog
01-03-2022, 11:19 AM
Round 1 Tickets for any MCG/AFL members go on sale today from 1pm.

Upgrades for Rd 1 v Melbourne at the MCG will be available via Ticketek on Tuesday 1 March at 2pm, with General Public tickets available from Wednesday 2 March at 10am.

josie
02-03-2022, 02:41 PM

This is a repeat post from membership thread. Screen print from doggies app member’s FAQ.

bornadog
02-03-2022, 03:04 PM
From the club

Tickets On Sale for Rounds 1–5 (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/1069708/tickets-on-sale-for-rounds-1-5)

Tickets for the Western Bulldogs’ first five rounds of the 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season will officially go on sale today for members and fans.

Unlike 2021, reserved seat & general admission members won’t be required to redeem a seat via Ticketmaster for home games and therefore do not need to participate in the Rounds 1-5 member on sale from Tuesday 1 March. Members will be able to scan into Marvel Stadium using their digital membership card.

General Admission members can enter their member barcode online and upgrade to a reserved seat if they wish. These members will receive priority access before the public on-sale.

Pay as You Go (PAYG) members, can redeem tickets for both Rounds 2 & 3 in the home club member on sale window from Tuesday 1 March at 11am using their membership barcode.

Membership barcodes were sent to members who hold this product on Friday 25 February via e-mail and will be sent again via SMS on Tuesday 29 March.

Tickets will go on sale to the public on Wednesday 2 March at 10am.

Access to Away Games Melbourne & Round 5 v North

Members with away game entitlements will have access to these games by scanning into the MCG or Marvel Stadium on the match day, using their digital membership card in the Western Bulldogs app.

If you wish to upgrade from general admission to a reserved seat, you will need to do so via the ticketing agent and their away member barcode. An SMS was sent to eligible members on Monday 28 February.

Upgrades for Rd 1 v Melbourne at the MCG will be available via Ticketek on Tuesday 1 March at 2pm, with General Public tickets available from Wednesday 2 March at 10am.

Digital scan in explainer here (https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fam.ticketmaster.com%2Fbulldogs%2Fdigital-card&data=04%7C01%7CAlyson.Pym%40westernbulldogs.com.au%7C6c38cfd eac674b11e7a708d9fb1804db%7Ceb8db29a6c0d410a9dfaf33bd581ed30 %7C0%7C0%7C637816902840804935%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIj oiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D %7C3000&sdata=ab7pJN%2FwyWv2dHZqMGvdegCE7jbk6TB9Zk5Ye7%2BZy2E%3D&reserved=0).

bornadog
02-03-2022, 03:58 PM
NOTE - You can book rounds 1 through to 5 - members don't need to for the home games - use your digital pass.

I just booked rounds 1, 4 and 5 as I don't have away membership.

The Bulldogs Bite
02-03-2022, 09:20 PM
Does anyone know what end our cheersquad is for R1?

Grantysghost
02-03-2022, 09:34 PM
Does anyone know what end our cheersquad is for R1?

Melbourne are usually at the eastern / punt rd end.
So id say ponsford/city end.

AshMac
02-03-2022, 10:40 PM
Bought tickets for rounds 1-5 - honestly cant wait. Demons game the lid is coming off!

Fark me AFL - 2 years of paying for my membership for buggar all games only to be slogged with a 25% increase in seat reservation - for games i need to reserve a seat for.

And whilst Gil is “in talks with putting a team in tassie. Its like Bezos passing the 1% card processing increase onto customers whilst he's literally flying into space!

Eastdog
02-03-2022, 11:18 PM
NOTE - You can book rounds 1 through to 5 - members don't need to for the home games - use your digital pass.

I just booked rounds 1, 4 and 5 as I don't have away membership.

Got my ticket today. General Admission.

What ticket did you get BAD?

bornadog
02-03-2022, 11:22 PM
Bought tickets for rounds 1-5 - honestly cant wait. Demons game the lid is coming off!

Fark me AFL - 2 years of paying for my membership for buggar all games only to be slogged with a 25% increase in seat reservation - for games i need to reserve a seat for.

And whilst Gil is “in talks with putting a team in tassie. Its like Bezos passing the 1% card processing increase onto customers whilst he's literally flying into space!

Mate taking his wife for round 1 as a guest with his AFL membership and they slugged him $51 to sit on level 4.

AshMac
03-03-2022, 07:42 AM
Mate taking his wife for round 1 as a guest with his AFL membership and they slugged him $51 to sit on level 4.

Far out. That is absurd

Vred
03-03-2022, 09:09 AM
Anyone able to fill me in, if I want to bring a non-member with me but use my membership for my ticket, is that possible with this new app setup they're going with?

bornadog
03-03-2022, 09:50 AM
Anyone able to fill me in, if I want to bring a non-member with me but use my membership for my ticket, is that possible with this new app setup they're going with?

I presume you don't have a reserved seat, therefore you will need to go through ticketmaster (Marvel), or Ticketek (MCG) to get a ticket. I guess you can then order an extra ticket there. Members dates are announced before the games. Rounds 1 to 5 are available now for.

AshMac
03-03-2022, 06:47 PM
I presume you don't have a reserved seat, therefore you will need to go through ticketmaster (Marvel), or Ticketek (MCG) to get a ticket. I guess you can then order an extra ticket there. Members dates are announced before the games. Rounds 1 to 5 are available now for.

By the sounds of the PR spin the AFL has put on ticket prices it sounds like it’s cheaper to take a family of 4 than to add a non member to your ticket

HOSE B ROMERO
08-03-2022, 10:54 PM
i have home and away members ticket. Re Richmond game, when i look at dogs allocation & gen seating that there is only a couple of hundred tickets left. Could this be right?? #doing my head in

bornadog
08-03-2022, 11:46 PM
Got my ticket today. General Admission.

What ticket did you get BAD?

Sorry Eastie missed this. I used my AFL membership to get a ticket.

Axe Man
09-03-2022, 10:27 AM
General Admin tickets for round 1 to go on sale at midday today for $22 (save $5). Use the savings to buy yourself half a beer.

Eastdog
14-03-2022, 09:21 PM
MCG General Admission Areas

https://i.postimg.cc/bDz79cJm/EEE578-B2-E3-FD-48-F0-9-A1-A-0-FEE4-D727-D34.jpg (https://postimg.cc/bDz79cJm)

HOSE B ROMERO
21-03-2022, 07:45 PM
Friend has a home membership ticket. Can they transfer this week's ticket to somebody else as they're not going??

Grantysghost
21-03-2022, 08:17 PM
Friend has a home membership ticket. Can they transfer this week's ticket to somebody else as they're not going??

Should be able to. Even if it's just a screen shot of the ticket. But I think maybe you can forward them?

I'll check.

Danny the snakeman
21-03-2022, 09:03 PM
Should be able to. Even if it's just a screen shot of the ticket. But I think maybe you can forward them?

I'll check.

You can do this. Wait till tic available on app 72hrs before game.

Eastdog
21-03-2022, 09:07 PM
If your a social club member will that come up as well on our digital card.

Mofra
22-03-2022, 10:37 AM
My social club membership isn't showing up, and I'm a gold member yet can't upgrade my ticket to level 2.
After years of calling (every year for 4-5 years) including last week they have finally got my name right on the system now

Axe Man
22-03-2022, 10:45 AM
I assume the social club will actually be open this season? I haven't seen any communication from the club. Does the physical card say social club member? I can't recall and don't have it on me.

Mofra
22-03-2022, 10:53 AM
I also didn't get a choice of what to receive, nor did I receive any physical membership package. I would have chosen the $20 voucher if given the option

Grantysghost
22-03-2022, 11:07 AM
I also didn't get a choice of what to receive, nor did I receive any physical membership package. I would have chosen the $20 voucher if given the option

That is not great. My wife chose the beanie over the cap and got neither ! Plus they've had her name spelt wrong for ages (which appears on the web site of the player you sponsor) and it's still not fixed after multiple requests.

As part of our package we are supposed to get a framed signed picture of the player also, nothing from last year I've enquired a heap it's always yeah yeah it's coming. Couple that with the fact I'm essentially behind the goals/in a pocket and not on a wing now (with little communication) it's death by 1000 cuts considering what else I'm hearing on here.

Let's hope they take the feedback on board and right the ship for the future, the Covid credits are running out.

bornadog
22-03-2022, 12:31 PM
I assume the social club will actually be open this season? I haven't seen any communication from the club. Does the physical card say social club member? I can't recall and don't have it on me.

I received some sort of small metal badge and a round badge made of material with Social Club written on it. Do I use these?

On another note, I use to buy a family membership which gave me two juniors and two adults. I only have one daughter so I put down my wife's nephew down as the other junior. When they hit 18, ten years ago, I changed the membership and said nephew would have to pay his own - which I think he never took up.

Three weeks ago, I got a notification that membership pack is on it's way, however, I had already received all my membership packs.
What arrived was an envelope, with my name on it, and inside was a sticker and Lanyon, nothing else, and was sent to my nephew's PO Box in Rushworth???? (He lives near Rushworth)

cinder
22-03-2022, 05:37 PM
I thought we could just log into our WB app in the membership section and show the GA QR code in there to get into the game. Then I saw this on the WB FB page:

First AFL home game for 2022! �� Don’t forget to redeem your ticket when we take on Carlton at Marvel Stadium.

Anyone know what that means? Do we have to do something else before turning up? Just saw it and membership dept. closed for the day :/

Mofra
22-03-2022, 05:51 PM
Managed to upgrade my ticket via the Ticketmaster app. Shame you don't get to choose which section you sit in. I refreshed a bunch of times just to get the bay I wanted

Axe Man
22-03-2022, 05:52 PM
I thought we could just log into our WB app in the membership section and show the GA QR code in there to get into the game. Then I saw this on the WB FB page:

First AFL home game for 2022! �� Don’t forget to redeem your ticket when we take on Carlton at Marvel Stadium.

Anyone know what that means? Do we have to do something else before turning up? Just saw it and membership dept. closed for the day :/

No you are correct, just scan your QR code from the app.

Grantysghost
22-03-2022, 05:54 PM

You can just log in to the app, go membership->my digital card login to your bulldogs account and select the game.

It will generate a ticket for the game with a qr code you scan which has an associated barcode number (this is different for each game) . My guess is that's what they mean by redeem but call them to be sure.

You can also choose to download the ticket to your device (apple wallet, gpay for Android).

So yes you just scan in but you need to generate / redeem a ticket in the app.

cinder
22-03-2022, 05:55 PM
No you are correct, just scan your QR code from the app.

Thank you. Not sure why they had to put that in the FB post then.

Danny the snakeman
22-03-2022, 05:55 PM

If you have GA or reserved seat just use QR code on your phone, if you want to upgrade to a seat you need to get that thru tic mast with the barcode on the BD app in "ticket details"

cinder
22-03-2022, 05:56 PM

Thanks, I better make sure my dad has done this.

cinder
22-03-2022, 05:57 PM
If you have GA or reserved seat just use QR code on your phone, if you want to upgrade to a seat you need to get that thru tic mast with the barcode on the BD app in "ticket details"

Thanks for the clarification!

bornadog
22-03-2022, 05:57 PM
You can just log in to the app, go membership->my digital card login to your bulldogs account and select the game.

It will generate a ticket for the game with a qr code you scan which has an associated barcode number (this is different for each game) . My guess is that's what they mean by redeem but call them to be sure.

You can also choose to download the ticket to your device (apple wallet, gpay for Android).

I did all of that and now it is showing me a GA ticket and barcode, when I normally have reserved seats.

Edit; I just realised I have two tickets on my digital ticket? One for GA and one for my seat.

Grantysghost
22-03-2022, 06:09 PM
I did all of that and now it is showing me a GA ticket and barcode, when I normally have reserved seats.

Edit; I just realised I have two tickets on my digital ticket? One for GA and one for my seat.

That's a new one. Scalp it! I'm not sure why you'd have two.

I spent ages trying to work out mine last night. I have to go through another 3rd party app called spinzo (more accounts) to register for my seat (this is just for player sponsors don't panic anyone else).

I had to redeem a ticket, get the barcode, sign up to spinzo, enter the barcode, select a seat then register.

There's no way to see what seat you picked either through spinzo so I have nfi what I picked. Had to do that x2 for my wife as well.

This is better though right xD

bornadog
22-03-2022, 06:48 PM
Social Club

Just got an email about access to social club, with a link to add to phone.

Danny the snakeman
22-03-2022, 06:56 PM
Social Club

Just got an email about access to social club, with a link to add to phone.

Same, just downloaded to phone. All good.

cinder
22-03-2022, 11:02 PM

I don't think I have ever been into the social club despite having that type of membership for at least 10 years. Can you go in before the game?

bornadog
22-03-2022, 11:47 PM
I don't think I have ever been into the social club despite having that type of membership for at least 10 years. Can you go in before the game?

Yes you can.

The last few years, when we could go to to games, I have been going to the bar on the 2nd level, opposite side of Medallion club. You need to show your social club membership to get in. Of course you need access to level two as well.

cinder
23-03-2022, 09:57 AM
Yes you can.

The last few years, when we could go to to games, I have been going to the bar on the 2nd level, opposite side of Medallion club. You need to show your social club membership to get in. Of course you need access to level two as well.

Great, thanks. Won't have access to level 2 but might try the level 1 social club bar depending on how early we get there.

Axe Man
23-03-2022, 10:23 AM

Not sure what I am supposed to do with mine. I click on the "Download on the App Store" (Apple) button in the email. It takes me to some file to download named pass-(some numbers).pkpass. I can download it but then not sure how to add to wallet?

Axe Man
23-03-2022, 10:26 AM

Back when it was open we would usually go before the game if we got there early enough. Can sit down for a meal if you like and obviously there's the bar. Normally they would have a couple of players that weren't in the senior team speak but with Covid rules that isn't allowed at the moment unfortunately.

cinder
23-03-2022, 11:25 AM
Another one for the brains trust. Marvel Stadium phone number doesn't take calls anymore (only email, which I have sent) and WB membership line now says to call back later.

If you park underneath at Marvel, can you go straight up to level 3 and sit in GA? Last year on the couple of occasions we did this, they made us exit onto Level 1, walk half way around the ground to another gate and then enter. Really annoying. Probably no one has any idea but just though I would ask.

Edit: Thank you for contacting the Western Bulldogs Membership Department. We are currently experiencing a high volume of emails and will look to respond to you within 3-4 business days.

:eek:

bornadog
23-03-2022, 11:30 AM
Another one for the brains trust. Marvel Stadium phone number doesn't take calls anymore (only email, which I have sent) and WB membership line now says to call back later.

If you park underneath at Marvel, can you go straight up to level 3 and sit in GA? Last year on the couple of occasions we did this, they made us exit onto Level 1, walk half way around the ground to another gate and then enter. Really annoying. Probably no one has any idea but just though I would ask.

Edit: Thank you for contacting the Western Bulldogs Membership Department. We are currently experiencing a high volume of emails and will look to respond to you within 3-4 business days.

:eek:

Can you take a lift all the way up?

I would plan to do the same as last year, I doubt it has changed.

cinder
23-03-2022, 02:12 PM
Can you take a lift all the way up?

I would plan to do the same as last year, I doubt it has changed.

Their website actually says the lifts won't be in use due to Covid (they weren't last year but this year reckon it'll be back to normal).

I did actually get a reply from Marvel: "You will be able to access level 3 from the Car park and will just need to show event staff at the doors your tickets before proceeding up."

Thanks BAD.

cinder
23-03-2022, 03:04 PM
Further info from Marvel:

"We’ve just been advised that the Eastern side of Level 3 will be closed. Due to this, I would suggest entering through the A or B (Bourke Street) as General Admission seating will be on this side of the stadium for level 3 (Gate 8/9). General Admission for Level 3 will be located across aisles 4-21."

EDIT: then got sent:
My sincere apologies for the confusion. Please ignore my previous email and only refer to the original reply as the information was intended for a different match.

Any car park entry point will be fine as General Admission is located across all aisles on Level 3.

___

Good to hear they are on top of it :rolleyes:

Axe Man
23-03-2022, 06:15 PM
Further info from Marvel:

"We’ve just been advised that the Eastern side of Level 3 will be closed. Due to this, I would suggest entering through the A or B (Bourke Street) as General Admission seating will be on this side of the stadium for level 3 (Gate 8/9). General Admission for Level 3 will be located across aisles 4-21."

EDIT: then got sent:
My sincere apologies for the confusion. Please ignore my previous email and only refer to the original reply as the information was intended for a different match.

Any car park entry point will be fine as General Admission is located across all aisles on Level 3.

___

Good to hear they are on top of it :rolleyes:

I thought it was strange they would be shutting of half of level 3 for a match that should have a fairly healthy attendance.

bornadog
30-03-2022, 05:25 PM
Don't forget to download your digital ticket for round 3

Axe Man
30-03-2022, 05:31 PM

I received an SMS this morning offering $10 upgrades to level 1 seats for GA members for anyone interested.

Danny the snakeman
30-03-2022, 07:22 PM
I received an SMS this morning offering $10 upgrades to level 1 seats for GA members for anyone interested.

Yes so did i , 6am perth time. Not happy.:mad:

Eastdog
30-03-2022, 11:02 PM

Yep I download it to my Apple wallet. Easy access that way. Social club ticket in there as well.

Axe Man
04-04-2022, 10:45 AM
Anyone know when Ballarat tickets are going on sale? It's under 3 weeks away.

bornadog
04-04-2022, 12:23 PM

Haven't heard a thing

Danny the snakeman
05-04-2022, 02:56 AM

Rounds 6-9 info

https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/1095288/onsale-info-rounds-6-9

Bulldogs members can secure their seat for the Club’s Round 7 home game against Essendon at Marvel Stadium on Sunday 1 May when tickets go on sale from 11am tomorrow.

Members on a Pay as You Go (PAYG) product will have an opportunity to redeem a seat on either Level 2 (Gold) or Level 1 (Silver), while General Admission members can also upgrade to a reserved seat, and prior to the general public on-sale from 10am Wednesday 6 April.

Members will need their membership barcode in order to redeem a seat through the on-sale process. Full season reserved seat members do no need to participate in the member on-sale and can instead scan in at the gate using their digital membership card.

Tickets can be redeemed via Ticketmaster here:

Access to Ballarat & Interstate Matches

Tickets for the Bulldogs’ Round 6 Match vs Adelaide at Mars Stadium on Saturday 23 April will go on sale for Members on Tuesday 12 April at 10am, and prior to the general public on sale on Wednesday 13 April.

Ballarat members, including members who have already purchased the Ballarat reserved seat add-on, will be able to scan-in at the gates using their digital membership card.

On-sale member timings for the Club’s Round 8 match against Port Adelaide at the Adelaide Oval on Friday 6 May will be confirmed within the next two weeks.

Access to Away Games    

Members with away game entitlements will have access to these games by scanning into the MCG or Marvel Stadium on the match day, using their digital membership card in the Western Bulldogs app.

If you wish to upgrade from general admission to a reserved seat, members will need to do so via the ticketing agent and using their away member barcode.

Member upgrades for the Round 9 match versus Collingwood at Marvel Stadium on Friday 13 May will be available from 11am tomorrow via Ticketmaster, with general public tickets on sale from 10am Wednesday 6 April.

Axe Man
06-04-2022, 01:33 PM
Thanks Danny. Of course I saw this on the website not long after asking the question. Strange they are only releasing the tickets less than 2 weeks before the game.

bornadog
12-04-2022, 11:10 AM
Rounds 6-9 info

https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/1095288/onsale-info-rounds-6-9

Access to Ballarat & Interstate Matches

Tickets for the Bulldogs’ Round 6 Match vs Adelaide at Mars Stadium on Saturday 23 April will go on sale for Members on Tuesday 12 April at 10am, and prior to the general public on sale on Wednesday 13 April.

Ballarat members, including members who have already purchased the Ballarat reserved seat add-on, will be able to scan-in at the gates using their digital membership card.

On-sale member timings for the Club’s Round 8 match against Port Adelaide at the Adelaide Oval on Friday 6 May will be confirmed within the next two weeks.

Don't forget to get your Ballarat ticket today

dadsgirl16
12-04-2022, 11:24 AM
any one else having problems?
my barcodes not working..much stress when you are designated ticket person !!

WBFC4FFC
12-04-2022, 06:08 PM
any one else having problems?
my barcodes not working..much stress when you are designated ticket person !!

Yep - Same issue with me.

bornadog
03-05-2022, 04:14 PM
Sales for Ballarat game -

Our Ballarat Member on sale for Sir Doug Nicholls Round is now live!

*WB access members can upgrade to GA for just $10! Use your barcodes here:

https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/13005C9C95852236?f_mode=highdemand&did=member

* Ballarat Members - *WB Ballarat members can scan in using their digital membership card:

* General Public tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am

bornadog
16-05-2022, 02:37 PM
Geelong Game Friday June 3

Members Onsale From:

Tue, 17 May 2022, 11:00 am
Until:
Fri, 3 June 2022, 9:50 pm

bornadog
18-05-2022, 02:19 PM
Tickets for AFL rounds 12–15 on sale

read here (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/1128831/tickets-for-afl-rounds-12-15-on-sale)

Eastdog
18-05-2022, 02:22 PM
Tickets for AFL rounds 12–15 on sale

read here (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/1128831/tickets-for-afl-rounds-12-15-on-sale)

All good in my case as a Silver reserve seat member for R12 and R15 both Dogs home games.

bornadog
18-05-2022, 02:28 PM
All good in my case as a Silver reserve seat member for R12 and R15 both Dogs home games.

What about round 14 - trip to Sydney

Eastdog
18-05-2022, 03:19 PM
What about round 14 - trip to Sydney

No watching that one from home or at the pub BAD.

azabob
18-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Easty we could meet at the Ascot Vale hotel and get a beer and a feed there. Also Liberatore and some other ex-bulldogs are shareholders in it.

Eastdog
18-05-2022, 08:35 PM
Easty we could meet at the Ascot Vale hotel and get a beer and a feed there. Also Liberatore and some other ex-bulldogs are shareholders in it.

Yes that’s right I believe we have some player links to the Ascot. Would be great to catch up there sometime Aza. Watching the game this Saturday at the Victoria Hotel in Footscray.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
19-05-2022, 05:19 PM
The Mona Castle has been in a few of the players Insta posts lately

EasternWest
19-05-2022, 06:02 PM

Hopefully with no crossover with Sam Fisher's Instagram account.

Danny the snakeman
23-05-2022, 05:20 PM
All you Perth doggies should have your barcodes by email by now. Tics on sale tomorrow.

bornadog
31-05-2022, 03:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUC2D_2aMAAvehf?format=jpg&name=900x900

Axe Man
31-05-2022, 03:51 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUC2D_2aMAAvehf?format=jpg&name=900x900

That's some pretty impressive photoshop work to put a smile on Keath's face!

Eastdog
01-06-2022, 10:25 PM

Was great to have a drink there last weekend. A famous pub well over 100 years old.

bornadog
19-07-2022, 03:04 AM
GEELONG MATCH

As a member you will be able to access tickets, from 10am, Tuesday 19 July (AEST), you can purchase a ticket through the away club member on-sale for our Round 20 match against Geelong Cats at GMHBA Stadium.

The away club member on-sale will be via Ticketmaster, with tickets available for purchase for Western Bulldogs Members. Members will be charged a booking fee upon redemption of tickets.

To access the stadium, you will need to use the digital ticket issued to you by Ticketmaster. Members will not be able to scan-in using their membership card.

Member Ticket Prices

Daily Price Categories Adult Concession Junior

Bay A10 & A11
$60
$51
$21

You will be able to book up to ten (10) tickets in one transaction. If you plan to book tickets for multiple family members in the one transaction.

Accessible Ticketing

Patrons requiring accessible seating will have the option to call Ticketmaster hotline 1300 446 925 or complete the form on Ticketmaster website .

The Ticketmaster Accessible Bookings team are available 9am – 5pm (AEST) Monday to Sunday.

Have you got any further questions?

If you have any further questions regarding away match access, or using your 2022 membership, please email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au or call 1300 46 36 47.

Mitcha
19-07-2022, 02:28 PM
Rort

bornadog
22-08-2022, 03:37 PM
Week 1 Finals Tickets On-Sale Dates

Club Members

Tuesday August 23rd

10am – 2pm (AWST)

12pm - 4pm (AEST)

General Public

Tuesday August 23rd

3pm (AWST)

5pm (AEST)

All other details here (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/finals/ticketing)