PDA

View Full Version : A Yank on the Footy

merantau
15-03-2022, 09:08 PM
For a while now I've been a member of FB group, Western Bulldogs International Fans.
A member of the group, Craig Wessels, has a podcast called " A Yank on the Footy." He was looking for a Bulldog supporter to take part in a podcast to kick off the season.

Craig discovered AFL a few years back on TV, is passionate about the game and is doing all he can the spread the word about it.

So, I put up my hand and had a chat with Craig about my love of the Bulldogs and a few other thongs like family history, travel and life experiences.

Here's the link for anyone who's interested. I downloaded the app first and the link took me straight to it. I also just typed in the title, "A Yank on the Footy" on the App I normally use and it took me straght to the podcast. It's Episode 149.

Hello everyone. The last of 4 episodes today is now available. In this episode, I preview the 2022 comp, and go through my predicted award winners, and tip my predicted finals series. I hope you enjoy the episode. https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-3x6va-11d10a2

--
Craig Wessels
Host of "A Yank on the Footy" Podcast
Sandusky, Ohio