PDA

View Full Version : New Member

GrahamMac
12-04-2022, 10:33 AM
Hello. Name is Graham McCloy and a long standing supporter from the early 60s. Now living in the ACT.

GVGjr
12-04-2022, 10:56 AM
Welcome aboard

Grantysghost
12-04-2022, 11:06 AM
Hello. Name is Graham McCloy and a long standing supporter from the early 60s. Now living in the ACT.

Welcome Graham - you've been through the dark times then !

Don't be afraid to contribute looking forward to hearing what you have to say about our Dogs.

bornadog
12-04-2022, 11:08 AM
Welcome aboard Graham, hope to read your comments and contributions to the forum

EasternWest
12-04-2022, 12:29 PM

It's good to have you mate.
I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the WOOF team. we’re a bunch of unique individuals – Josie, Sedat, BorninDroopSt54, macca and myself. We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. you need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. and sometimes, you’re not going to agree with bornadog, but that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us on WOOF because we just love the Bulldogs.

MrMahatma
12-04-2022, 01:29 PM
Welcome! Can you play 2nd ruck/forward?

SquirrelGrip
12-04-2022, 01:50 PM

Can you kick straight?

MrMahatma
12-04-2022, 02:13 PM
Can you kick straight?

I try really, really, really hard to.

josie
12-04-2022, 03:18 PM
Welcome Graham,

The discussions on woof are often passionate, insightful and sometimes hilarious. And when all seems a bit shite because our beloved dogs lost a game or two or three there’s usually a post that helps contextualise it and those that also lighten up your day.

Look forward to reading your posts.

Please holler loud and proud whenever we play in Canberra for those that do not make the trip your way, especially against GWS - known here abouts as Great Waste of Space or the Plastic Oranges.

merantau
12-04-2022, 08:11 PM

Thanks for the belly laugh Mr Mahatma.

merantau
12-04-2022, 08:16 PM
Welcome aboard Graham. Early 60s Bulldog eh. They could soak you in WD40 for a month and you'd still be rusted on.

Eastdog
12-04-2022, 08:39 PM
Welcome to WOOF Graham. Great to have you on board. I do all the Doggies game day threads for each round and also general AFL discussion threads for each round.

Go Dogs!

Ghost Dog
12-04-2022, 08:55 PM
Welcome aboard Graham.
Sounds like you are deeply rusted on. You will fit right in.
If you could please play second ruck and kick straight, we would really appreciate it. :D Nice one Mr Mahatma.

I'm one of the expat supporters ( anyone else here? ) currently being fed by robots in Shanghai ( I joke not. They have drone cars ).

macca
13-04-2022, 01:24 AM
Welcome aboard Graham

Feel free to contribute your insights to how we can improve our kicking. Its starting to become a mystery to me, why the club fails to address it:

behind after behind
game after game
year after year

almost sounds like a Cindy Lauper song... sigh.. time .. after ... time... can't kick straight!

mjp
13-04-2022, 09:54 AM
Welcome aboard Graham

Feel free to contribute your insights to how we can improve our kicking. Its starting to become a mystery to me, why the club fails to address it:

behind after behind
game after game
year after year

almost sounds like a Cindy Lauper song... sigh.. time .. after ... time... can't kick straight!

There's a great lyric in a Pavement song (Unseen Power of the Picket Fence) which says:

"Time after Time is my Least Favourite Song"

Certainly missing loads of easy goals is my least favourite THING!

Daughter of the West
14-04-2022, 12:24 AM
I'm one of the expat supporters ( anyone else here? ) currently being fed by robots in Shanghai ( I joke not. They have drone cars ).

*Waves from Singapore*

Are the robots at least feeding you well GD?

Twodogs
14-04-2022, 01:00 AM
It's good to have you mate.
I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the WOOF team. we’re a bunch of unique individuals – Josie, Sedat, BorninDroopSt54, macca and myself. We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. you need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. and sometimes, you’re not going to agree with bornadog, but that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us on WOOF because we just love the Bulldogs.

And if I'm not interested in the topic then I just change it to one more to my liking.

Welcome aboard Graham.