PDA

View Full Version : Bulldogs Footy Show

The Coon Dog
02-04-2008, 08:01 PM
These are great nights if you can get along to one.

Here are the venues & dates:

Thursday, 3 April 2008 - Spotswood & Kingsville RSL

Thursday, 10 April 2008 - Williamstown RSL

Thursday, 17 April 2008 - Bacchus Marsh Golf Club

Thursday, 24 April 2008 - Williamstown RSL

Thursday, 1 May 2008 - Spotswood & Kingsville RSL

Thursday, 15 May 2008 - Williamstown RSL

Thursday, 22 May 2008 - Mulgrave Country Club

Thursday, 29 May 2008 - Williamstown RSL

Thursday, 5 June 2008 - Spotswood & Kingsville RSL

Thursday, 12 June 2008 - Werribee Racecourse

Thursday, 19 June 2008 - Williamstown RSL

Thursday, 10 July 2008 - Williamstown RSL

Thursday, 17 July 2008 - Werribee Racecourse

Thursday, 24 July 2008 - TBC

Thursday, 31 July 2008 - Williamstown RSL

Thursday, 7 August 2008 - Bacchus Marsh Golf Club

Thursday, 14 August 2008 - Werribee Racecourse

Thursday, 21 August 2008 - Williamstown RSL

Thursday, 28 August 2008 - TBC

Tickets are available at the below prices:

Adult Member - $30
Adult Non-Member - $35
Child Member - $20
Child Non-Member - $25

The package includes the show and a two course buffet with main and dessert.
Drinks are at standard bar prices.

Bookings can be made by contacting the Club on 1300 GO DOGS (46 36 47) and follow the prompts to reception.

Western Bulldogs Social club members are entitled to one Bulldogs Footy Show complimentary as part of their Social Club membership (conditions apply). Bookings for these guests can also be made by speaking with reception on 1300 GO DOGS and having your membership number ready.

Bulldogs Footy Show (http://westernbulldogs.com.au/tabid/4112/Default.aspx?newsid=57227)

ledge
02-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Thanks Coon any chance of knowing what time they start? the show and the meal or is meal on while show is on?

ledge
02-04-2008, 08:43 PM
I think they should do one out my way, Taylors Lakes or near there, the club at Caroline Springs would be a great venue, i know its associated with Collingwood, but who cares?

aker39
02-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Thanks Coon any chance of knowing what time they start? the show and the meal or is meal on while show is on?

The meal starts at 6.00pm. It's a buffet and usually goes to about 7.00 - 7.30. Most people are finished eating by the time the players are introduced.

Kevin Hillier is the MC and the night is usually finished by 9.00 - 9.30 at the latest.

LostDoggy
02-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Ill be there tomorrow night, brad johnson and tim callan are the players on, along with rodney eade.

Great chance for myself and many others to get our johnno 300 balls signed.

Go_Dogs
03-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Look forward to some reports about how the night goes.

Bulldog4life
03-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Thanks for that Coon Dog. Just got off the phone booking for the Mulgrave Club on the 22nd May. Thought I'd better get in early as it's there is only one show in this area and there seems to be a number of EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE....in other words Bulldog supporters...in this area.:)

GVGjr
03-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Thanks for that Coon Dog. Just got off the phone booking for the Mulgrave Club on the 22nd May. Thought I'd better get in early as it's there is only one show in this area and there seems to be a number of EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE....in other words Bulldog supporters...in this area.:)

Thats the one I am keen to go to as it is about 15 mins from home. I would imagine the East West Club will be in high numbers on that night.

Bulldog4life
03-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Thats the one I am keen to go to as it is about 15 mins from home. I would imagine the East West Club will be in high numbers on that night.

Yes I was thinking along the same lines. Might be an idea for you to get in early too.

Sockeye Salmon
03-04-2008, 03:38 PM

I'll be going to that one as well.

I hope to catch you there.

GVGjr
03-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Yes I was thinking along the same lines. Might be an idea for you to get in early too.

Good suggestion

I'll be going to that one as well.

I hope to catch you there.

Sounds like a plan.

katemeehan
03-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Any way of knowing what players will be appearing at each show?

Bulldog4life
03-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Any way of knowing what players will be appearing at each show?

Depending on how far in advance you want to know. They couldn't tell me who was going to appear on May 22nd for example.

LostDoggy
04-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Well imo it was a pretty boring show last night, i didnt expect much for the 1st one tho, rocket, johnno and timmy callan were on,i didnt take notes or anything so cant remember a whole lot unless someone brings stuff up then i remember.

Rocket was asked by kev hillier about what he thought when bock had the ball(in the crows game) and he said that on the day he said something along the lines of "oh dear we dont deserve to lose like this".
-He was asked about ayce cordy, and pretty much said we will be taking him, jsut have to wait for other clubs to put there bids in so we know which pick we have to use, will most likely be a 1st rounder, cause rocket said hed go top5 if he was in the draft.

Timmy callan is doing a finance course thing at uni, had a 3hr exam yesterday.
Said there isnt much difference betwen the doggies and geelong, but we have better training stuff(well of course with the redevelopement we will have better things).

Johnno well i cant remember a whole lot of what he said cause i was laughing to much, he got asked about the fish tank, now for all of you who havent seen it johnno was on one of the footy shows(was one of th kids ones, i cant remember what its called now, someone will tho) a while back, and went to put the fish tank on the table and it smashed everywhere, very funny, he said the fished lived though the whole series, but he doesnt know where they are now.

LostDoggy
04-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Oh and i got told that they will prob know by monday who will be on each show so give them a call on monday and they may be able to tell you.

Which is going to be good for me, cause i only want to go when certain players are on.

The Coon Dog
04-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Thanks M27, much appreciated.

Perhaps if anyone does know who will appear, just let us know.

LostDoggy
04-04-2008, 02:08 PM
No probs. There was also a guy filming the show as well, i heard him say that hes putting it on the website, not sure if it was the bulldogs website or not.