PDA

View Full Version : You're the COACH - Question and Answers

mjp
18-02-2023, 07:39 PM
Hey Everyone,

I think it's obvious but generally speaking I have no idea what the answers to my "You're the Coach" threads should be. I just stick up a scenario with a few options to solve it...and hope a few people think the question is worth answering.

I guess what I wanted to do is have some fun with a few little problems I wrote down and see what everyone might think.

So...if you're looking for the 'right' answer...don't look at me. And honestly I'm more interested in why you think something is a good idea than the idea itself.

Anyway...

Happy Days
19-02-2023, 02:57 AM
Those were all things that happened to us last year right?

mjp
19-02-2023, 09:43 AM
Those were all things that happened to us last year right?

Nah - I’m just making stuff up I think would be fun to think through.

Grantysghost
19-02-2023, 10:23 AM
Hey Everyone,

I think it's obvious but generally speaking I have no idea what the answers to my "You're the Coach" threads should be. I just stick up a scenario with a few options to solve it...and hope a few people think the question is worth answering.

I guess what I wanted to do is have some fun with a few little problems I wrote down and see what everyone might think.

So...if you're looking for the 'right' answer...don't look at me. And honestly I'm more interested in why you think something is a good idea than the idea itself.

Anyway...

Loving it.

bornadog
19-02-2023, 10:42 AM
How does a club stop momentum? The old days it was start a big fight and slow down the game instantly.

Bulldog4life
19-02-2023, 11:43 AM
How does a club stop momentum? The old days it was start a big fight and slow down the game instantly.

Part of me still loves those fights.

MrMahatma
19-02-2023, 05:36 PM
They’re awesome threads