PDA

View Full Version : A very Bevo quandary...

Grantysghost
03-03-2023, 10:02 AM
Now - I'm not one for scuttlebutt or emotional outbursts on GF days, however!

Fair folk of W.O.O.F I've made a truly remarkable discovery.

Luke "Our Saviour Mentone's Own Bevo Beveridge.....*struggling to type right now, compose yourself GG*

HAS HAD THE CHOMPERS DONE!

https://i.postimg.cc/Ls1FMg0m/2023-03-03-08-59-48-AFL-2023-Media-Western-Bulldogs-Team-Photo-Day-Mozilla-Firefox.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

This photo, sourced from the 2023 team photo day is surely irrefutable evidence to the fact?

I need a full WOOF style analytical debrief here guys...

How do you go from Chopper to Chomper?
Aren't we still bagging Tony Jones or has that ended?
Has he now, via teethgate, lost the players? ( I mean look at Sweetie, can Bevo even call him Sweetie now?)

I need ANSWERS!

bornadog
03-03-2023, 10:05 AM
Maybe temporary for photo day?

Maybe he heard Tom Morris is coming back and he wants to look slick and not scare him?

Maybe the missus got sick of the look?

Grantysghost
03-03-2023, 10:06 AM
Maybe temporary for photo day?

Maybe he heard Tom Morris is coming back and he wants to look slick and not scare him?

Maybe the missus got sick of the look?

All good musings BAD - but it has to go deeper.

Jasper
03-03-2023, 10:08 AM
They are bright and do attract the eye.
Adds a bit to the "We come out snarling"

Grantysghost
03-03-2023, 10:11 AM
They are bright and do attract the eye.
Adds a bit to the "We come out snarling"

Haha - love it !

Won't there be sniggering in the back seats though when he's trying to fire up the boys and the light catches his bicuspid? No way Marra and Juice are going to hold it together.

1eyedog
03-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Now - I'm not one for scuttlebutt or emotional outbursts on GF days, however!

Fair folk of W.O.O.F I've made a truly remarkable discovery.

Luke "Our Saviour Mentone's Own Bevo Beveridge.....*struggling to type right now, compose yourself GG*

HAS HAD THE CHOMPERS DONE!

https://i.postimg.cc/Ls1FMg0m/2023-03-03-08-59-48-AFL-2023-Media-Western-Bulldogs-Team-Photo-Day-Mozilla-Firefox.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

This photo, sourced from the 2023 team photo day is surely irrefutable evidence to the fact?

I need a full WOOF style analytical debrief here guys...

How do you go from Chopper to Chomper?
Aren't we still bagging Tony Jones or has that ended?
Has he now, via teethgate, lost the players? ( I mean look at Sweetie, can Bevo even call him Sweetie now?)

I need ANSWERS!

When you've got 20 inch pipes and a 10000 yard stare you can shave your mo and still have the players respect.

MrMahatma
03-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Just when you thought you couldn't improve on something that was already perfect....

Grantysghost
03-03-2023, 10:37 AM
When you've got 20 inch pipes and a 10000 yard stare you can shave your mo and still have the players respect.

It's a fair point.

Just crush a coke can in the biceps if there's any one out of line to get their attention.

And im talking the early 80s steel mofos.

Grantysghost
03-03-2023, 10:53 AM
Just when you thought you couldn't improve on something that was already perfect....

Now this is pretty accurate.

Scraggers
03-03-2023, 02:03 PM
I think the pronunciation you were looking for there was TEEF. You can't have nibblers like that and not attract a slight lisp.

Scraggers
03-03-2023, 02:03 PM
And now I think I need to change my Avatar :p

bornadog
03-03-2023, 02:17 PM
And now I think I need to change my Avatar :p

We can guess what it might be

chef
03-03-2023, 02:18 PM

Klopp likes this.

josie
03-03-2023, 03:49 PM
Can someone please post a photo of Martin Short from 3 amigos fame alongside a photo of Bevo with the newly scrubbed chompers please? Thanks in advance.

jeemak
04-03-2023, 02:56 AM
I remember when I got my braces removed and my teeth were polished up I almost asked the orthodontist what the **** his problem was in making me look like Stanley Ipkiss after he put a wooden mask on his face. It was school photo day in year 11 as well, so I hid the bloody things and now it looks like I'm eating food in the photos.

Anyway, whoever's in charge of porcelain teeth needs to get the memo stating nobody's ready for the weirdness of perfect teeth when considering the context of someone who needs/ wants porcelain teeth and their presence in history over time. It's an affront to the senses that should be gradually inflicted upon observers, rather than being treated as a Band-Aid being ripped off.

1eyedog
04-03-2023, 01:35 PM
I remember when I got my braces removed and my teeth were polished up I almost asked the orthodontist what the **** his problem was in making me look like Stanley Ipkiss after he put a wooden mask on his face. It was school photo day in year 11 as well, so I hid the bloody things and now it looks like I'm eating food in the photos.

Anyway, whoever's in charge of porcelain teeth needs to get the memo stating nobody's ready for the weirdness of perfect teeth when considering the context of someone who needs/ wants porcelain teeth and their presence in history over time. It's an affront to the senses that should be gradually inflicted upon observers, rather than being treated as a Band-Aid being ripped off.

Haha that's a great perspective and very true. Perfect teeth scare the shit out of me #lizardpeople

Scraggers
04-03-2023, 11:01 PM
We can guess what it might be

I might just have to surprise you with something completely different

jeemak
04-03-2023, 11:38 PM
I might just have to surprise you with something completely different

Ripping selection.

bornadog
05-03-2023, 12:19 AM

When I first met my wife she said I had the whitest teeth she had ever seen. They are no longer white, as they went yellow after being in Taiwan for 5 years (1990s) and drinking oolong tea.

jeemak
05-03-2023, 12:47 AM
When I first met my wife she said I had the whitest teeth she had ever seen. They are no longer white, as they went yellow after being in Taiwan for 5 years (1990s) and drinking oolong tea.

Jesus BAD get a grip.....there's only one thing weirder than porcelain teeth and that's Taiwan oolong tea yellowed teeth.*

Get your act together!

*I didn't notice any oolong teeth yellowing when we went to the footy together so it's probably just something your wife uses against you to demonstrate how you've changed over the years when you're in trouble.

Grantysghost
14-03-2023, 06:44 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/HsCxtjMp/Mematic-20230314-174345.jpg (https://postimg.cc/t72pqqDf)

Happy Days
14-03-2023, 08:51 PM
So is anyone else wondering how this impacts on his mental fitness for the coaching job or just Caroline Wilson?

Grantysghost
14-03-2023, 09:18 PM
So is anyone else wondering how this impacts on his mental fitness for the coaching job or just Caroline Wilson?

I try to do something serious and you lot keep taking the Michael.

Also : yes.

SonofScray
16-03-2023, 02:15 AM

There’s a strong evidence base for improved mental health outcomes being driven by oral hygiene and appropriate dental care.

bornadog
16-03-2023, 11:49 AM
There’s a strong evidence base for improved mental health outcomes being driven by oral hygiene and appropriate dental care.

You sound like my old Dentist. Every little ache I had he blamed teeth. :D

azabob
16-03-2023, 08:28 PM
I can’t recall the poster but they were adamant unless Clay Smith fixed his teeth he’d always have injury concerns.

SonofScray
16-03-2023, 08:57 PM
You sound like my old Dentist. Every little ache I had he blamed teeth. :D

I don’t often visit the dentist, but when I do it’s always at 2:30.

EasternWest
16-03-2023, 09:27 PM
I don’t often visit the dentist, but when I do it’s always at 2:30.

Booooooooo