PDA

View Full Version : Football Classified

LostDoggy
15-04-2008, 09:58 AM
For some reason I'm attracted to watch this show even though the 4 hosts are worse than each other. I suppose its a serious football discussion and on the off chance they talk about the Bulldogs.

Caroline Wilson is possibly the best of a bad lot, and thats not saying much.
Hutchy is a sleaze bag, enough said.
Garry Lyon is a complete idiot, his lack of balls is the reason Thursday's footy show has gone from very bad to utter dribble.
Glen Archer might have been courageous on the field but I don't what he add in terms of insight to any football discussion. The guy wasn't known for his smarts so I don't know why he qualifies as an analyst? He thinks he is still on the field at times.

Last night they skipped over the Hall incident, with obvious anti Hall and pro Hall sides. No problem with that but its the extremes of both sides and very little sensible comments were made.

There was a Brayshaw issue(possibly a non issue). Any discussuion on North can't be negative as you'll upset Archer who thinks North can do no wrong.

In an effort to involve Archer positively, they pushed how he reved up Richmond to win- a real long arrow - cos last week he gave an off the cuff comment about the tigers individually playing for themselves. Thanks Arch our problems are solved now and forever.

What do others think? I suppose it gets my thoughs going late on a monday evening.

Bulldog4life
15-04-2008, 10:06 AM
For some reason I'm attracted to watch this show even though the 4 hosts are worse than each other. I suppose its a serious football discussion and on the off chance they talk about the Bulldogs.

Garry Lyon is a complete idiot, his lack of balls is the reason Thursday's footy show has gone from very bad to utter dribble.
Glen Archer might have been courageous on the field but I don't what he add in terms of insight to any football discussion. The guy wasn't known for his smarts so I don't know why he qualifies as an analyst? He thinks he is still on the field at times.

Last night they skipped over the Hall incident, with obvious anti Hall and pro Hall sides. No problem with that but its the extremes of both sides and very little sensible comments were made.

There was a Brayshaw issue(possibly a non issue). Any discussuion on North can't be negative as you'll upset Archer who thinks North can do no wrong.

In an effort to involve Archer positively, they pushed how he reved up Richmond to win- a real long arrow - cos last week he gave an off the cuff comment about the tigers individually playing for themselves. Thanks Arch our problems are solved now and forever.

What do others think? I suppose it gets my thoughs going late on a monday evening.

I watch it every week too Ern. You are right about the off chance of mentioning the Bulldogs.....apart from Rocket being on the first show I can't recall a decent discussion about them....or even a small discussion!

Your summing up of the show is accurate.

LostDoggy
15-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Some guy on BF described it like a car crash. Shocking but you can't take your eyes off it.

Sockeye Salmon
15-04-2008, 10:28 AM

What he said.

The only really interesting bit is the coaches votes.

I can't stand Garry Lyon, he's hopeless, and the only people who don't seem to realise it is the GTV9 execs.

The Underdog
15-04-2008, 10:54 AM
I saw most of it last night and was just going, why is Glenn Archer on this program? He can't articulate a point, he seems overwhelmed by the other 3 and the only time he fires up is when North are criticised.
It says something that I often come out of watching it defending Caroline Wilson. Sometimes her points are daft but the with other 3 defending the status quo, especially of footballers behaviour makes her seem a genius.
Again though, like you Ern, I keep watching it.

GVGjr
15-04-2008, 10:59 AM
What he said.

The only really interesting bit is the coaches votes.

I can't stand Garry Lyon, he's hopeless, and the only people who don't seem to realise it is the GTV9 execs.

Garry Lyon irritates me.
Much like what Healy used to do, he loves his name being mentioned in dispatches as a potential coach but clearly he isn't prepared to have a crack at it and potentially jeopardise his reputation.
Now I have no problem with anyone wanting to earn more in the media than as a coach but clearly he should stop any speculation that he will coach by saying that he sees his future more so in the media.
As the host of two football shows he lacks leadership. Clearly he should have pulled Sam into line with his disgusting skit about Caroline Wilson or at least attempted to, but as normal he took the easy option and did nothing.
Even last night when the Newman rot was discussed he gave a less than impressive reason for not stopping him or at the least controlling it.

Even with serious football issues he typically sits on the fence unless there is an easy target.

camwoof
15-04-2008, 01:49 PM
I didnt see the show but didnt they talk about Barry Hall and the incident involving Chris Grant some years ago, what was said?

hujsh
15-04-2008, 03:32 PM
I haven't watched the show this year. It is rarely dogs (even when we were a bad news story we couldn't get a mention) and they just couldn't interest me with their discussions/arguments.

GVGjr
15-04-2008, 03:34 PM
I didnt see the show but didnt they talk about Barry Hall and the incident involving Chris Grant some years ago, what was said?

Nothing about Chris Grant

LostDoggy
15-04-2008, 05:24 PM
I do not think highly of this show but at least it is better than the footy show.

LostDoggy
15-04-2008, 05:35 PM

I only saw the start of Footy Classified but I saw this bit. They tried to contact Grant but he never got back to them.

LostDoggy
15-04-2008, 07:55 PM
They did show the Grant/Hall incident, but all you saw was Chris on the ground and Hall in the vicinity.

I like footy classified, but I do agree with everyone comments re Hutchy, Lyon and Archer.

But Caroline Wilson does raise issues that don't seem to come up any other footy show, and she seems to be up on all the behind the scenes, political type issues that happen at the clubs. She can be a bit self rightous and hypocritical at times.

1eyedog
15-04-2008, 08:32 PM
In all seriousness I get a better analysis of football (especially the Dogs obviously) on this forum than I could ever hope to get on any of the football programs. I laugh at Before the game (which is the best of a bad lot which is really saying something as their main medium is comedy rather than football). I just watch all the games on the weekend and talk about them all with my well informed and very intelligent (at least they will tell you so) mates. I swear, Monday's experts live next door to me and just down the street.

LostDoggy
15-04-2008, 08:33 PM
I always forget its on.

hujsh
15-04-2008, 08:46 PM
I always forget its on.

Do people still call it Footy Confidential?

BulldogBelle
15-04-2008, 09:37 PM
I like it, Caro is the best of them and though I like Arch, he seems a bit [well a lot] at sea atm..... maybe he will improve.

The Bulldogs Bite
15-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Archer offers nothing and the only time he has something to say is if it involves The Kangaroos. Otherwise he sits there and twiddles his thumbs, or for the purpose of saying something, makes himself look like a complete fool - his comments regarding grabbing players 'groin' was so poor, you could tell he kept spitting out the rubbish because he couldn't think of anything logical to say throughout the entire night. He may be a decent bloke and was a tough footballer, but how the hell does he get a gig in the media? Unbelievable.

Hutchy plain shits me - all he does in life is try and create controversy. I can't stand the little prick, he flaps his gums all day and night long about 'rumour this, rumour that' & constantly attempts to contradict everybody else in the media - especially on this show. He's a deadset tool.

Lyon is a 'nice' media personality but he doesn't exactly offer a whole lot. Never really has an opinion, always sits on the fence and plays nice to both sides. At times it's annoying as he's only looking after himself in life - as another poster suggested re; the coaching thing. Lyon isn't somebody that irritates me, he's just somebody to open & close a few shows on 9 and that's about it.

Caro is alright, comes out with some garbage at times and can make things bigger than they actually are, but she can offer insight & some interesting left field observations. I suppose that s down to whether or not she's good, or if it's just because the others around her are that bad.

Either way, it's about football - and most of us can't get enough of it, so we keep watching it.

Mantis
15-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Archer offers nothing and the only time he has something to say is if it involves The Kangaroos. Otherwise he sits there and twiddles his thumbs, or for the purpose of saying something, makes himself look like a complete fool - his comments regarding grabbing players 'groin' was so poor, you could tell he kept spitting out the rubbish because he couldn't think of anything logical to say throughout the entire night. He may be a decent bloke and was a tough footballer, but how the hell does he get a gig in the media? Unbelievable.

Hutchy plain shits me - all he does in life is try and create controversy. I can't stand the little prick, he flaps his gums all day and night long about 'rumour this, rumour that' & constantly attempts to contradict everybody else in the media - especially on this show. He's a deadset tool.

Lyon is a 'nice' media personality but he doesn't exactly offer a whole lot. Never really has an opinion, always sits on the fence and plays nice to both sides. At times it's annoying as he's only looking after himself in life - as another poster suggested re; the coaching thing. Lyon isn't somebody that irritates me, he's just somebody to open & close a few shows on 9 and that's about it.

Caro is alright, comes out with some garbage at times and can make things bigger than they actually are, but she can offer insight & some interesting left field observations. I suppose that s down to whether or not she's good, or if it's just because the others around her are that bad.

Either way, it's about football - and most of us can't get enough of it, so we keep watching it.

He ain't that little. Would be 6'3" or thereabouts.

I think the show overall is terrible. Archer is unwatchable.

Better off going to bed and reading threads like this to see what you missed... which usually isn't much.

1eyedog
16-04-2008, 11:01 AM
He ain't that little. Would be 6'3" or thereabouts.

I think the show overall is terrible. Archer is unwatchable.

Better off going to bed and reading threads like this to see what you missed... which usually isn't much.

No chance. I've seen him next to Newman and Newman is 6'3" (190cm) and he is much shorter than him.

katemeehan
17-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Have never watched that show...
but I think they had a dig at the doggies for handing out the Teds towels?
haha i was on the ad footage for that

wimberga
17-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Have never watched that show...
but I think they had a dig at the doggies for handing out the Teds towels?
haha i was on the ad footage for that

Kate. that would be the Sunday footy show and was led by Brian Taylor. I asked him what it was about, to which he just laughed.

hujsh
17-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Kate. that would be the Sunday footy show and was led by Brian Taylor. I asked him what it was about, to which he just laughed.

You asked BT? About the Tea Towels?

wimberga
18-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Yeah BT was me old Bball coach and know his son. I just told him to stop paying out on it and he just laughed

hujsh
18-04-2008, 01:37 AM
Yeah BT was me old Bball coach and know his son. I just told him to stop paying out on it and he just laughed

Lol. It was kind of funny when he was making fun of them on the radio. Didn't see the Sunday Footy show

firstdogonthemoon
18-04-2008, 04:51 PM
I really miss the footy channel.

No, I really really miss the footy channel.

Remember the footy channel?

I do.

I miss it.

I miss it a lot.

ledge
18-04-2008, 05:43 PM

I do.

I miss it.

I miss it a lot.

Its up in the clouds now moon with the great Clinton Grybus.

LostDoggy
18-04-2008, 05:44 PM

I do.

I miss it.

I miss it a lot.
I remember the Fox Footy, the quality of AFL coverage has really gone down hill since they got rid of it.

katemeehan
21-04-2008, 07:20 PM

Yeah quite possibly. I wasnt too sure but it was on the thursday Footy Show too.
They love having a dig about the teatowels haha

GVGjr
01-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Garry Lyon irritates me.

As the host of two football shows he lacks leadership. Clearly he should have pulled Sam into line with his disgusting skit about Caroline Wilson or at least attempted to, but as normal he took the easy option and did nothing.
Even last night when the Newman rot was discussed he gave a less than impressive reason for not stopping him or at the least controlling it.

Even with serious football issues he typically sits on the fence unless there is an easy target.

I'm kicking myself for assuming that the Footy Show would right the wrong in a professional manner after the lead up in the media today for tonights show.

Garry Lyon still irritates me and of course with no one there to challenge him he saw it as a chance to have a crack at the AFL ladies that too offense to Sam's stupid skit about Carro.

He's quick to point out that he wasn't comfortable when Sam did the skit but what he isn't quick at is explaining why his lack of intestinal fortitude stopped him from telling Sam that he was going too far on the actual night.

The apology that Garry 'Braveheart' Lyon and Sam put together tonight wasn't in anyway sincere.

firstdogonthemoon
02-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Gary Lyons response tonight was an absolute disgrace.

He responded to the complaints about Newmans behaviour by picking holes in the complaint rather than addressing the substance.

He also blames the victim - seeing as Caro doesnt want any more fuss, means no one else should make any more fuss. No one else is allowed to be offended or horrified because Caro wants to move on. Didnt occur to him that continuing to be vilified on national television may have motivated her desire to have the issue dispensed with. Obviously if Caro hadnt been upset in the first place then there would have been no need to deal with it.

Newman is beneath contempt. Channel 9 is only as bad as we ever thought it was.

They just dont get it. They will get theirs - it is on its way.

Fools.

hujsh
02-05-2008, 12:13 AM
I believe that Sue Alberti was part of the offended group of women.

I have no problem with Sam. Didn't see a problem with the bit he did. Don't see why he would apologize to anyone (except Caro).

GVGjr
02-05-2008, 12:23 AM
I believe that Sue Alberti was part of the offended group of women.

I have no problem with Sam. Didn't see a problem with the bit he did. Don't see why he would apologize to anyone (except Caro).

The problem is that the show allows it to get to this stage time and time again. Even the apology to Caroline was half arsed and lacking in sincerity. In my opinion she only accepted it so that she didn't have to have it all dragged up again.
I wouldn't say I was offended by it but for FWIW, I think he crossed the line with the skit and it wasn't funny in the slightest and I can see why some might have been offended by it.
As firstdog said, instead of issuing an apology and putting it to bed once and for all they chose to attack those who were offended by it

So what if Sue Alberti wanted tickets to the show? It's hardly relevant to if she found the skit offensive.

LostDoggy
02-05-2008, 10:25 AM
How Sam's statement "I offer my resignation".
If he wanted to resign there is no need to tell everyone.

LostDoggy
02-05-2008, 03:24 PM
How Sam's statement "I offer my resignation".
If want to resign there is no need to tell everyone.
I hope he does resign. I am sick of hearing about him doing somthing stupid on that show every second week.

LostDog
02-05-2008, 06:47 PM
I am fed up with political correctness really, and agree that dunstall takes all on the chin and if aimed at a woman he would be murdered, political correctness before you know it we will all be robots and football will be netball because you cant tackle because thats offensive to the person with the ball, and you cant bump him because he is aboriginal, extreme but what the hell is going on with today society

I am of aboriginal decent so by no means was i having a crack to the indigenous population.
I am not sexist nor condone that behaviour.

Life is not so serious and Caro needs to lighten the hell up, after all the journo's are the ones that offend and spread lies and encourage small situations to to get out of hand

ALA Aka and Bround situation

LostDoggy
03-05-2008, 01:25 AM
Life is not so serious and Caro needs to lighten the hell up, after all the journo's are the ones that offend and spread lies and encourage small situations to to get out of hand

Caro did get over it and accepted the first apology. Why TFS did the skit in the first place is one of life's mysteries because it does the show no good. This is not about political correctness but she has children, a husband and family and despite her public profile her and her family should not have to endure that sort of moronic vision.
I'd lose my temper with them if it had have been a picture of one of my family that Sam stuck on the head on the mannequin and made the same comments.

bornadog
03-05-2008, 02:48 PM
I am fed up with political correctness really, and agree that dunstall takes all on the chin and if aimed at a woman he would be murdered, political correctness before you know it we will all be robots and football will be netball because you cant tackle because thats offensive to the person with the ball, and you cant bump him because he is aboriginal, extreme but what the hell is going on with today society

I am of aboriginal decent so by no means was i having a crack to the indigenous population.
I am not sexist nor condone that behaviour.

ALA Aka and Bround situation

If TFS did a skit on indigenoues people, would that offend you? If not you, it would the rest of Australia's indigenous population as well as many non indigenous peopel, because, as a society, we don't do that any more (although there will always be racist people).

In just the same way, I think society has moved along and women are generally no longer thought of as just sexual objects that cook and clean and maintain the house, except TFS, who still think its a laugh. What they don't get is people, especially some women find this offensive.

ledge
03-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Im not racist either but do think we have become racist against ourselves politically.
EG. Footscray the city is now full of asian shops , with asian writing on every shop, if we are to intergrate and english is our main language why arent they encouraged to put up the english and asian version ?
I still believe in if you come to a country its your duty to fit into that culture as well as promote your own if thats what you want to do.

GVGjr
03-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Im not racist either but do think we have become racist against ourselves politically.
EG. Footscray the city is now full of asian shops , with asian writing on every shop, if we are to intergrate and english is our main language why arent they encouraged to put up the english and asian version ?
I still believe in if you come to a country its your duty to fit into that culture as well as promote your own if thats what you want to do.

This is not an issue of politically correctness or racism so we don't want to confuse the thread with that. I'd also prefer not to go down that road.
The issue is about if Caro deserved to be made a fool of in the manner that she was.

GVGjr
04-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Just noticed this on the Hun website

SAM Newman is recovering in hospital from his second bout of surgery in two months, this time after breaking his ankle.

Newman was lifting weights in his private gym yesterday morning when he rocked back on his left foot, breaking a bone, Channel 9 reported.

He went to hospital in the afternoon where he had two pins inserted into his ankle.

The accident may force Newman to miss tomorrow night's Logies.

Two months ago, the controversial Footy Show host allowed cameras to follow him into hospital for prostate cancer surgery.

Western Bulldogs skipper Brad Johnson yesterday backed the role of women in footy as the Newman sexism feud worsened to threats of legal warfare.

The star forward attacked Newman for questioning the need for female board members, noting women played a huge part at his club.

"They certainly have a place within a football club, there's no doubt," Johnson said.

Bulldogs board member Susan Alberti is among several powerful women in AFL incensed over a recent Footy Show skit where Newman manhandled a mannequin.

Dr Alberti is now considering legal action after Newman counter-attacked on the program last night, branding his critics "liars and hypocrites", and questioning the need for women to hold high-profile club positions.

"They serve very little purpose at board level . . . what do they do?" he said.

Johnson said he was disappointed with the comment and credited Dr Alberti with helping rescue the Bulldogs from oblivion.

"Sue has just been enormous for our football club. Without Sue I could nearly say our club wouldn't be here today," he said on Mix FM.

On Thursday, Newman said Channel 9 bosses rejected his offer to resign after the storm over his send-up of journalist Caroline Wilson.

But he has refused to apologise for a skit on April 3 in which he dressed a lingerie-clad mannequin supposedly meant to represent Wilson.

Twodogs
07-05-2008, 11:32 AM
I am fed up with political correctness really,

This has nothing to do with political correctness. It has everything to do with common decency and Sam being big enough to acknowledge the hurt he has caused and then having the gonads to apologise for it. Sam acting like the wronged party was disingenous at best and downright ridicuosly stupidly pig headed at worst. Sam might like to inhabit a homo-erotic, male dominated world but most of us have moved on from those days.

I have a daughter and a mum, I assume that you have a mum, what would be your reaction if Sams actions had been directed at her? If it had been my mum or daughter I would be spending a bit of time hanging around TFS offices with a baseball bat concealed about my person waiting for him.

1eyedog
07-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Seconded, well said.

LostDoggy
19-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Just found the odds for tonights ep of Footy Classified (or made them up..)

Bulldogs to get a mention!

1 or 2 Mentions: $5.00
No Mention At All: $1.60
A Whole Segment: $12.00

hujsh
19-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Just found the odds for tonights ep of Footy Classified (or made them up..)

Bulldogs to get a mention!

1 or 2 Mentions: $5.00
No Mention At All: $1.60
A Whole Segment: $12.00

Will be mentioned in passing when disecting the problems of freo (flock like seagulls to a negative story).

Sockeye Salmon
20-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Coaches votes

9 Griffen
9 Palmer

Cross and Bell were in there I think.

Can't remember the rest but Aker didn't get a mention

Rocket Science
20-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Will be mentioned in passing when disecting the problems of freo (flock like seagulls to a negative story).

actually, we failed to garner any mention, whatsoever. full stop.

three undefeated teams after eight rounds, one of them had their coach interviewed, two of them were discussed at length, the third was completely ignored.

on that program at least we're ritually given the sort of treatment afforded to the less successful interstate clubs, ie: persona non grata.

wb_age
20-05-2008, 02:10 AM
Well it is a show that focuses on all the negatives and so called controversies (typical journo nonsense) that take place each round, so it's no surprise we aren't getting or deserving a mention.

The dogs are going about their business with diligence leaving no stone unturned in 2008, hence why the journo's have little if anything to criticise us about.

wimberga
09-06-2008, 11:26 PM
Once again i find myself tuning in again for tonights show. Will be interesting to see what is said about us, but not expecting anything.

hujsh
09-06-2008, 11:45 PM
Turned it on for the first time this year and didn't hear ARCHER FOR 5 MINUTes (caps soz)

Funny how Lyon was taking shots at Hutchie when he was asking about the Jim Stynes ticket

The Pie Man
09-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Turned it on for the first time this year and didn't hear ARCHER FOR 5 MINUTes (caps soz)

Funny how Lyon was taking shots at Hutchie when he was asking about the Jim Stynes ticket

I always liked Arch, but mannn his voice is not suited to regular tv. He's kinda annoying. Carey was a confident (read arrogant) speaker. Not that I miss him, just a comparison

Rocket Science
09-06-2008, 11:55 PM
After the first quarter hour was spent talking about Melbourne and Collingwood, they just talked about Koschitzke, then Ross Lyon for about 6-7 mins, and showed maybe 15 seconds of footage from Sunday's game (focus on Kosi). The word Bulldogs hasn't passed anyone's lips as yet.

Mick Malthouse soon to be interviewed.

wimberga
09-06-2008, 11:57 PM
I found it funny when Archer suggested that it was the Collingwood fans and not the Melbourne fans that didnt turn up today and didnt get the desired crowd.

The whole panel just laughed at him for about 5 minutes

wimberga
10-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Just finished talking about how great Buddy was and how he may be one of the best players ever.

Mentioned giving Paddy Ryder a bath and Ryder is touted to be a very good backman. No mention of him being held by a guy named Williams the week before

wimberga
10-06-2008, 12:22 AM
OK WHATS GOING ON

I just saw on the ad they are going to talk about The Bulldogs defence and whether it can take us all the way..

LostDoggy
10-06-2008, 12:23 AM
The unbelievable is happening. We are actually geting a mention.

wimberga
10-06-2008, 12:26 AM
Ok well.. we did get a bit of a mention for the first time in what round is it....round 11.

Talked about Tom Williams being the missing link that freed up the Morris's and Hargraves to play there true roles. Arch reckons we are the best team in the comp atm, We have both run and a solid defnece and thats what you need to win a premiership. Also said Aker was in great form.

LostDoggy
10-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Yeah nearly fell off my computer chair. We have the premiership back six now - the missing link is in place and we can win the premiership. Grudging respect - but I will take it.:D

hujsh
10-06-2008, 01:58 AM
No!!!! Why Did I Change The Channel The 1st Time They Praised Us.

Stupid Stupid Stupid

LostDoggy
10-06-2008, 09:15 AM
Hutchy said the line about the premeirship back 6. Honestly I think our backline is a lot better than previous years but its overated.
They need to be steady but without defensive pressure upfield(midfield and our forward line) they will get beaten.

Sockeye Salmon
10-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Hutchy said the line about the premeirship back 6. Honestly I think our backline is a lot better than previous years but its overated.
They need to be steady but without defensive pressure upfield(midfield and our forward line) they will get beaten.

Anyone's backline will get beaten without defensive pressure upfield.

Our backline is fantastic and if Williams keeps inproving like he has been we'll all end up drunk until October.

Topdog
10-06-2008, 12:42 PM

If anything it is still badly underrated by about 95% of the football community.

People still don't realise how good Lake is. No one recognises that Hargy does his job week in, week out and the only person that ever gets a mention is Morris.

Williams really is the X factor. Watching the highlights of him last night I was amazed at how often he got to the ball first and how well he read the play. If he keeps improving we could be seeing a special future and finally having a good reason to be drunk for months on end.

Bulldog Revolution
10-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Who got the coaches votes last night in the Saints Dogs game?

LostDog
10-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Aka got 10

Sockeye Salmon
10-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Who got the coaches votes last night in the Saints Dogs game?

10 Aker
5 Boyd
4 Gia
3 Lake
3 Morris

I think that's right. I'm going by memory (not reliable).

Mantis
10-06-2008, 02:21 PM

We were able keep Hawthorn to 13 scoring shots (11.2) and kept St.Kilda to 5 goals til 3/4 time, yeah they missed a few easy one's, but the backline have really picked up there game over the past couple of weeks.

Topdog
10-06-2008, 02:27 PM
10 Aker
5 Boyd
4 Gia
3 Lake
3 Morris

I think that's right. I'm going by memory (not reliable).

My memory which is pretty shithouse is saying

10 Aker
5 Gia
4 Lake
3 Boyd
3 Morris.

LostDoggy
10-06-2008, 03:42 PM
My memory which is pretty shithouse is saying

10 Aker
5 Gia
4 Lake