18-01-2024, 04:09 PM
Buku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z02-uvYPKM&ab_channel=WesternBulldogs

bornadog
18-01-2024, 06:37 PM
Full Video up

SonofScray
18-01-2024, 07:17 PM
Fan of Buku and really hope he can find a spot and cement himself as an AFL player.

He’s got the right athletic profile and is a resilient character. From my neck of the woods too, great to see the heartland produce another Bulldog.

ledge
18-01-2024, 07:38 PM
Makes the backline interesting .. Jones , Keath , Buku , JOD, Duryea, Coffield, Richards, who will play on an elusive quick forward like Papley ?

EasternWest
18-01-2024, 08:02 PM
Makes the backline interesting .. Jones , Keath , Buku , JOD, Duryea, Coffield, Richards, who will play on an elusive quick forward like Papley ?

Would have to be Ed wouldn't it? Fast enough, strong enough. Maybe not quite as agile, but would make him accountable going the other way too.

dog town
18-01-2024, 09:01 PM
Credit where it’s due the club have vastly improved their online content this summer. The behind the scenes stuff and the match sim highlights are such a low cost and easy way to engage the supporters.

The 2-3 minutes with Daniel Pratt is absolute gold for supporters wanting an insight.

hujsh
18-01-2024, 11:29 PM
Really interesting figure. Seems we like him still as a defender but typically we're keen on our defenders having high TOG and unless I'm mistaken it looks like Buku was dead last in that 2k and hasn't really been able to build a big tank in his years as an AFL athlete. Will be interesting to watch but I feel like unfortunately it will be another VFL heavy year for him and then it's off to somewhere that needs a marking forward

azabob
19-01-2024, 09:47 AM
Credit where it’s due the club have vastly improved their online content this summer. The behind the scenes stuff and the match sim highlights are such a low cost and easy way to engage the supporters.

The 2-3 minutes with Daniel Pratt is absolute gold for supporters wanting an insight.

What a great production. I was genuinely surprised it went for 20 plus minutes.

High quality stuff coming out, combined with the Development Academy videos.

angelopetraglia
19-01-2024, 11:05 AM
Such a great piece from the club. To come here as a six year old and get to where he is now is fantastic. Highlights both his own grit and determination but also what a wonderful country this is that embraces people from all corners of the world.

Look forward to watching how he progresses throughout 2024.

bornadog
07-02-2024, 07:24 PM
Cody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91rEr-DndAk&ab_channel=WesternBulldogs