View Full Version : Unleashed | Rory Lobb

hujsh
13-03-2024, 09:43 PM
https://youtu.be/WB5F-sTWIaY

Gameday from practice match 1

MrMahatma
13-03-2024, 11:55 PM
On ya Lobster.

Seems like a nice guy. Also, don’t think he swore once?

Looks in good nick. Time for a big season!

bornadog
14-03-2024, 09:59 AM
Love these unleashed vids, gives you a great insight into the player, the person.

Go_Dogs
15-03-2024, 01:48 PM
Great video this.

Lobb seems like a very level headed and grounded guy. Brilliant to get this type of content and access to see a bit more of what our players are like.

The Bulldogs Bite
15-03-2024, 02:01 PM
Just shows you that perception on Lobb was a bit off the mark.

Quite a few on here didn't like his character based off a bit of push and shove from an important game a few years ago, but he appears to be a good teammate and easy going.

ledge
15-03-2024, 02:07 PM
As much as he hasn’t been the most welcomed at the club by some supporters I hope this video helps people understand roles within games .At One stage I heard a coach say it doesnt matter if your not getting a touch just keep playing your role as it’s another option. I have always seen him as part of our structure, his tank is huge and he provides an outside option from Naughton and Jamarra, I also find he holds his own in the ruck body strength wise as apart from English we don’t seem to find a ruck with his knowledge and tank.
Looking forward to him being more noticeable this year.

hujsh
15-03-2024, 02:15 PM
Just shows you that perception on Lobb was a bit off the mark.

Quite a few on here didn't like his character based off a bit of push and shove from an important game a few years ago, but he appears to be a good teammate and easy going.

I'm sure he's matured a lot since then too. Most of us probably aren't at the height of maturity ourselves in our 20s

josie
15-03-2024, 04:07 PM
As much as he hasn’t been the most welcomed at the club by some supporters I hope this video helps people understand roles within games .At One stage I heard a coach say it doesnt matter if your not getting a touch just keep playing your role as it’s another option. I have always seen him as part of our structure, his tank is huge and he provides an outside option from Naughton and Jamarra, I also find he holds his own in the ruck body strength wise as apart from English we don’t seem to find a ruck with his knowledge and tank.
Looking forward to him being more noticeable this year.

Astute post. I think Lobb is a clever ruck. I?d say more than 50% times he taps to our advantage. His long range goals are also a sight to behold. With Darcy putting pressure on I think Lobb will respond well this year.

SquirrelGrip
15-03-2024, 06:21 PM
Great video this.

Lobb seems like a very level headed and grounded guy. Brilliant to get this type of content and access to see a bit more of what our players are like.

I enjoyed this video but felt it was too long. They could have split off him being miked up in the practice game into a separate video. I like seeing how the players interact with each other, plus also watch players get up to outside of the club.