PDA

View Full Version : Chris Judd

ledge
03-05-2008, 12:56 PM
This could only be a short post but i did notice how everytime Judd had a drink he had 2 bottles, is he just greedy or does he have 2 different concoctions? If so what would they be?
Watched his interview on footy show , a very smart man and i was extremely impressed , talk about chalk and cheese , him and Cousins.
Hard to believe he is only 24 and will definitely go a long way in life whatever he chooses.
A real good advertisement for AFL footy and the way he goes about his footy with the tagging is so proffessional.

bornadog
03-05-2008, 01:37 PM
This could only be a short post but i did notice how everytime Judd had a drink he had 2 bottles, is he just greedy or does he have 2 different concoctions? If so what would they be?
Watched his interview on footy show , a very smart man and i was extremely impressed , talk about chalk and cheese , him and Cousins.
Hard to believe he is only 24 and will definitely go a long way in life whatever he chooses.
A real good advertisement for AFL footy and the way he goes about his footy with the tagging is so proffessional.

So up him self its not funny. Personally, sick of reading about him.

ledge
03-05-2008, 01:50 PM
I think its more the press than him. Has squeaky clean image and just goes about his business.
Was smart enough to not get involved in the drug culture over there and did the right thing by coming home.
Maybe knew with the culture there and his abillity one day he would be accused of taking drugs even if he wasnt.
Just wondering bornadog have you met him?
Is there any particular reason, have you experienced it personally?
If its because he went for the money, well i think 99% of people would go for the money when its that big.
And as much as people believe it was the money, maybe it was, look at the team he went to, they will be a great side in a couple of years.
If you were him what would you have done?

Sockeye Salmon
03-05-2008, 02:00 PM
Has got a bad case of JamesHirditis.

We know he's good but give us a break.

"Oh, what a chest mark from Judd"

Buckley was going on last night about how Judd's game was "the best 24 posesion game I've ever seen".

Please. He was OK at best. 24 touches @ 71% efficiency with 5 clangers and no goals is not "the best 24 posession game I've ever seen".

ledge
03-05-2008, 02:11 PM

Buckley was going on last night about how Judd's game was "the best 24 posesion game I've ever seen".

Please. He was OK at best. 24 touches @ 71% efficiency with 5 clangers and no goals is not "the best 24 posession game I've ever seen".

So its his fault what the media say???
Come on Bruce Macavaney would have orgasms over Mc Cloud or Grant at times does that make them up themselves too?

ledge
03-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Anyway question was he has 2 water bottles he drinks out of , is it 2 diff drinks? and what would they be?

bornadog
03-05-2008, 03:27 PM

I am with you SS

bornadog
03-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Anyway question was he has 2 water bottles he drinks out of , is it 2 diff drinks? and what would they be?

Not sure what they are allowed to drink?

LostDoggy
03-05-2008, 04:21 PM
My dad noticed this last night, i just said it was powerade in one and water in the other, he was happy with that, but i really had no idea.

When dad asked how old he was i said 24 i think, he didnt believe me, so i had to search mum and dads place to find the book that was in the herald sun to prove to dad he was only 24, its actually quite scary that hes so young, i mean i reckon hes at his peak now, but how long will he stay here for, hes great to watch.

LostDoggy
03-05-2008, 05:33 PM
One a spirit and the last was a beer chaser?

ledge
03-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Shouldnt mix drinks, wonder if its illegal to play footy over .05?

LostDoggy
03-05-2008, 09:18 PM
I don't think you will get a definitive answer on this forum because no one could speak with any assurance but I think it would be all about hydration. Sports drink in one plus a cup of water in the other.

Sockeye Salmon
03-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Come on Bruce Macavaney would have orgasms over Mc Cloud or Grant at times does that make them up themselves too?

I never said he was up himself.

I just get sick of the media fawning over him when he does things that every other player in the comp does as well.

LostDoggy
03-05-2008, 11:09 PM
a bottle of gatorade/powerade in 1 bottle and water in the other is most likely.
The way that those drink help u so much is that they help u absorb more water into your body, so if u don't drink water they make u de-hydrated.
not completely sure bout all that. :p

GVGjr
03-05-2008, 11:11 PM
I don't think you will get a definitive answer on this forum because no one could speak with any assurance but I think it would be all about hydration. Sports drink in one plus a cup of water in the other.

a bottle of gatorade/powerade in 1 bottle and water in the other is most likely.
The way that those drink help u so much is that they help u absorb more water into your body, so if u don't drink water they make u de-hydrated.
not completely sure bout all that. :p

You two seem to be on the same page.

Throughandthrough
03-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Juddy seems ok.

I was on an elevator last year in Perth, and turned around and he was behind me.

Was happy to have a one minute chat with a complete random.

ledge
06-05-2008, 01:57 PM
So no one can confirm what Judd has in his 2 bottles?
Obviously not hair growth liquid.

ledge
30-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Apparently having scan on his shoulder, could miss all of pre season.

LostDoggy
30-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Heard the weight of carrying Carlton has caught up to him? *Boom Tish*

Wish I could claim it as my own ;)

Dancin' Douggy
05-12-2011, 10:14 PM
Heard the weight of carrying Carlton has caught up to him? *Boom Tish*

Wish I could claim it as my own ;)

I guess he was working too hard at VISY over summer. Poor guy.

KT31
06-12-2011, 12:23 AM

If anything Macavaney would put Grant down.
I remember one game Grant missed a difficult shot and Bruce straight out of the box said Carrey would have kicked that one.Thats the reason Carrey is a Legend and he is not.
One reason I think Macavaney is a right tool.