PDA

View Full Version : Buying tickets to interstate games

Topdog
20-05-2008, 03:01 PM
What is the easiest way to do this now?

Last year I just popped into the Bulldogs shop but I presume with the reservations that this is no longer an option.

The Underdog
20-05-2008, 03:17 PM
For Launceston I just did it through Ticketmaster on the interweb. Already had them sent to me.
Same with Darwin, except it was through the Darwin entrertainment centre site. You have to pick em up in Darwin but i've done it before and it was fine.

Interweb's easy. You can try ringing the club and seeing what they say too I guess.

EDIT - I should clarify by saying that I'm taking my fiance who isn't a Dogs member and my bub who isn't a full member, so couldn't get tix through the club and have us all sit together.

camwoof
20-05-2008, 03:37 PM
All reserved seating tickets to the Launceston game are sold out, according to The Mercury Newspaper, however i picked up some tickets through the club as a member yesterday. Not sure how many tickets are left but we have been given a bay of 200 seats. Still General admission available but you could be standing six-seven deep at ground level too.

aker39
20-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Use this form to book tickets through the club

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/Portals/0/bulldogs_docs/WB190_InterstateBookingForm_HR.pdf

LostDoggy
20-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Wow, bloody expensive in Perth & Brisbane..is that for a reserved seat or just general?

Topdog
20-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Thanks for that Aker.

It's the Brisbane game that I'm after. Why the **** is it almost $40??

I suppose thats the price to pay to sit with the cheer squad?

LostDoggy
20-05-2008, 08:28 PM
I've got tickets to the Darwin game (can't wait!), but my good old Mum booked them, im not sure with whom, but she booked the rest of our holiday through Bulldogs Travel, so maybe it was in relation with them.

Im assuming the internet or a ticketmaster/ticketek (sorry, can't remember which) outlet is your best option.

LostDoggy
20-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Darwin is our home game though, so 11 or 17 game membership should get you in

GVGjr
20-05-2008, 09:03 PM

If you used you membership card did getting free access to the Melbourne game cancel out the Darwin game?

bornadog
20-05-2008, 09:34 PM
If you used you membership card did getting free access to the Melbourne game cancel out the Darwin game?

I have been to Darwin a few times, all they do is check your card as you go through. There is no technology at all. In fact guys go through then pass it back through the fence to mates to go through as well.

bornadog
20-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks for that Aker.

I am going up this year as well, must book soon.

LostDoggy
20-05-2008, 10:46 PM

Yes. But i think you have to pay for a seat (a whopping $11 ;) )
With the whole looking at the memberships thing, i assume you could still get into the Melbourne game, considering the membership hasnt been scanned?

aker39
20-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Thanks for that Aker.

That about what it cost to buy a reserve seat a the MCG or Telstra Dome.