PDA

View Full Version : Eade last night on 3AW

Sockeye Salmon
22-05-2008, 03:20 PM
I caught Rocket on 3AW last night.

A lot of what he said was standard fare. The most significant thing he said was that Johnno had a slight abductor strain earlier in the year that was restricting him a bit. By the Sydney game he was over it(ish) but he managed to tweak the other side early in the Freo game.

He said Westy has "bone stress" in his knee and would miss another 2-3. I think he'll miss more than that.

Rocket hinted that Farren Ray might come in this week.

ledge
22-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Farren Ray, i wonder at whos expense, and is Tim Callan ok now? Interesting problems.
So is Johnno ok? A lot more questions to be asked than answers.

aker39
22-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Farren Ray, i wonder at whos expense,

Josh Hill

ledge
22-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Thats interesting AKER because i actually think Josh is doing ok, very silky and seems to get free when we need him too.
Played an ok game against freo too.
Then again Farren has a bit more experience and a better player all round.
Williams chances of staying in would be remote i would have thought.
A shame if we cant get Tim back in also.
2 weeks ago i would have thought Eagle would be on the way out but not after last game.

Cyberdoggie
22-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Josh Hill

but it's dreamtime week or whatever.

bornadog
22-05-2008, 06:09 PM
I caught Rocket on 3AW last night.

A lot of what he said was standard fare. The most significant thing he said was that Johnno had a slight abductor strain earlier in the year that was restricting him a bit. By the Sydney game he was over it(ish) but he managed to tweak the other side early in the Freo game.

He said Westy has "bone stress" in his knee and would miss another 2-3. I think he'll miss more than that.

Rocket hinted that Farren Ray might come in this week.

Rocket aslo said today that Johnno willl be rested mid year to prepare for the finals. I wonder if he will rest him this week?

The Underdog
22-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Rocket aslo said today that Johnno willl be rested mid year to prepare for the finals. I wonder if he will rest him this week?

I know we are a virtual shoo-in to play finals, but does anyone else feel like it's talking out of school to be talking about them as certainties in public after Round 8. Maybe I'm just a nervous nellie...:o

Mantis
22-05-2008, 07:02 PM
I know we are a virtual shoo-in to play finals, but does anyone else feel like it's talking out of school to be talking about them as certainties in public after Round 8. Maybe I'm just a nervous nellie...:o

Your not the only one... We have a bloody tough draw and we are going to have to play as well, maybe even better than we have over the first 8 games to keep ourselves in the top 4 or 6.

The next 6 games will shape our season, let's hope we can atleast have a break-even win/loss ratio and keep ourselves firmly entrenched in the top half of the top 8.

Bumper Bulldogs
22-05-2008, 08:57 PM
The next 6 games will shape our season, let's hope we can atleast have a break-even win/loss ratio and keep ourselves firmly entrenched in the top half of the top 8.

Fully agree however they are playing with more determination at the moment and I cant see anybody expect the Hawks beating us at this point.

Player management will be the key and they would be desperate to get Jonno back out 100%

Topdog
23-05-2008, 02:41 PM
I think we have 5 easy / really shouldnt come close to losing games left for the year. Win them and we have 12.5 wins. We 2 more and we are top 5.