PDA

View Full Version : Good looking footballers

ledge
22-05-2008, 04:35 PM
Due to my recent post titled ugliest footballers (great timing) and the coming to light of websites depressing footballers, I have found it my duty to post this heading, and of course to cover my bum.
Probably more suited to the lady posters, how many we have i dont know, but male or female feel free to name who you believe are the pretty boys.
As i am a male and do find it awkward to name men as good looking i will name ladies involved in footy.
I will start by naming Caroline Wilson for obvious reasons.
Lady Alberti for more obvious reasons, what a spunk!
Chirstie Malthouse mmm those eyes!

Cyberdoggie
22-05-2008, 04:49 PM
well i don't really know personally but i know for a fact that the young girlies
used to go mad for matty robbins and jordan mcmahon, with gia a close 3rd.

Went to a scg game a couple of seasons back and at the after match function when every play walked out into the audience, a swarm of teenies hunted down robbins and mcmahon. They didn't even have to move out of their chairs, in fact they got cornered.

Chris grant was extremely popular as well but he attracted the older women.

while peter street attracted the freaks....

1eyedog
22-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Michael Roberts and the late, great Trevor Barker, now would those boys light up the disco in their day. Probably not enough ladies going around for these two stallions.

1eyedog
22-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Geoff Jennings was a whole chunka lovin' in his day (So says my partner when she saw his old 1981 footy card).

She also goes quiet whenever Luke Darcy is on the tv talking:D

ledge
22-05-2008, 05:04 PM
Stateing the obvious... Sam Newman in his day, D.Hawkins didnt do too bad i believe.
Gary Lyon would probably attract the European type ladies who like hair on a man(not that i can talk,cept for my head!)
How about the lady who goal umpires, wonder what she looks like under the cap.

westdog54
22-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Stateing the obvious... Sam Newman in his day, D.Hawkins didnt do too bad i believe.
Gary Lyon would probably attract the European type ladies who like hair on a man(not that i can talk,cept for my head!)

Apparently did an FHM/ZOO (not sure which) shoot recently. Can't confirm.

hujsh
22-05-2008, 05:48 PM
I don't play AFL but I have the name 'Sexy';)

westdog54
22-05-2008, 05:57 PM
I don't play AFL but I have the name 'Sexy';)

But what do the girls call you?:p

LostDoggy
22-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Shaun Higgins seems to be pretty popular with the girls, not me though...but then again I seem to have very different taste to most girls, oh well. I think Tim Callan is pretty good looking as well.

Sockeye Salmon
22-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Shaun Higgins seems to be pretty popular with the girls, not me though...but then again I seem to have very different taste to most girls, oh well. I think Tim Callan is pretty good looking as well.

Does Dale know how you feel about Tim?

ledge
22-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Could be a divorce on the cards. Oh my what have i started????

LostDoggy
22-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Does Dale know how you feel about Tim?

I thought it went without saying now that Dale will be number 1 forever, apparently I sometimes talk about him too much...I'm trying to cut back.

Edit: Just saw a reference to umpires on the opposite thread...Adam Coote, easily the best looking boundary umpire ever. Just thought I'd add that...

Rach
22-05-2008, 06:43 PM
A friend of mine thinks Shane Crawford is good looking. :confused:
Gia's not bad looking, reading those In the Kennel articles, the boys who've done it so far all think he's a pretty boy! Welshy & Dale :eek: aren't bad looking either.

ledge
22-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Hey maybe you should marry Welsh then you could be Rachael Welsh!

Rach
22-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Hey maybe you should marry Welsh then you could be Rachael Welsh!
:eek:
He's okay but... nah!

BulldogBelle
22-05-2008, 08:02 PM
From a female perspective....

Hmmmm, there are a few that are easy on the eye from the current day batch....

Daniel Giansiracusa
Jimmy Bartel
Shane Crawford
Ryan O' Keefe
Trent Croad

I am sure I could think of a few more. ;)

ledge
22-05-2008, 08:07 PM
I think getdimmaback should put Laurie Sandilands.

GetDimmaBack
22-05-2008, 08:24 PM
I reckon Laurie Sandilands was the best lookin dude in the side in his day.
That moustache did it for everyone in the seventies!
Wonder if he still has it? Would be worth plenty these days!

hujsh
22-05-2008, 08:25 PM
But what do the girls call you?:p

touche':o

Scorlibo
22-05-2008, 08:37 PM

Wasn't she the one who didn't give the Scotty Welsh goal in round 1? If so, she should never come across as attractive to any bulldog supporter! ;):)

ledge
22-05-2008, 09:15 PM
I reckon Laurie Sandilands was the best lookin dude in the side in his day.
That moustache did it for everyone in the seventies!
Wonder if he still has it? Would be worth plenty these days!

Laurie(Ron Jeremy)Sandilands ? Now i just have to find some 70s music to top it off.

Max469
22-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Geoff Jennings was a whole chunka lovin' in his day (So says my partner when she saw his old 1981 footy card).

She also goes quiet whenever Luke Darcy is on the tv talking:D

I love Geoff...the way your partner is with Darc is how I was at high school with Geoff - he ran by and the world stopped......ahhh:D

LostDoggy
22-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Oh, Shaun Higgins is wellll up there in the good looking stakes for me.
Gia.

Callan Ward is not too bad at all.
Um, I think Griffs hot.
Crossy, not too bad.
Yeah, i'm aware i've pretty much listed half the team :p

Other teams, um, hang on i'll get back to you with my list.

LostDoggy
22-05-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm with Sophie, I think Higgins and Griffen are the cutest or our players.

For other teams, its Jimmy Bartel and Brett Kirk.

LostDoggy
22-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Oh, for another team i'll go with Kurt Tippett.

LostDoggy
22-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Some aren't keen on Griffen, but i think he's cute!
Gia, nice, same goes for Higgins. Faz goes alright!
Dont mind Trent Cotchin for Tigers.... Jimmy Bartel is easy on the eyes
Gee, can't think of any off the top of my head! Dale Thomas, also, and the Mumza is keen on Matthew Stoked from Geelong, it's OBVIOUS MUM! ;)

Bulldogs_6
22-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Cammy Ling, for sure.

Surprised at the lack of mentions:eek:

ledge
23-05-2008, 12:47 AM
Johnno?

LostDoggy
23-05-2008, 09:50 AM
If Twodogs and FDOTM were footballers they would be on this list.

LostDoggy
23-05-2008, 09:53 AM
What about the Eagle?
Isn't there some saying that beauty is a reflexion of ones self and with his shiny chrome dome, I'm sure you could see yourself.

ledge
23-05-2008, 11:18 AM
Hey Ernie i agree bald is beautiful!

Crizza
23-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Alastair Lynch was very popular with my Wife - particularly when he sat in the row behind us on a flight to Brisbane a few years ago.

And Luke Darcy is also appealing to the Mrs.

Although Karyn did say to me once that Barry Hall is handsome - she is a swans fan

Haveuever
23-05-2008, 01:53 PM
Come on guys .. what about the infamous Matty Lloyd the way he tosses his grass gets me everytime .lol

LostDoggy
23-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Although Karyn did say to me once that Barry Hall is handsome - she is a swans fan

:eek:

soupman
23-05-2008, 08:11 PM
I know she isn't directly involved with the AFL, but I reckon Callan Wards sister is pretty good looking. For those wondering she's the one on the right in that picture of him sitting on their front porch or something.

My sisters will vouch for the following players good looks (in no particular order):
Gia
Shaggy
Farren Ray
Daniel Cross
Gilbee
Griffen - "is a cutie...sometimes"
Higgins - "Oh my god, yes!" (Every time I go to the footy her and all her friends could just watch Higgins for the entire match)
Addison
Doogs
Boumann
Tiller "sometimes"
Morris
O'Shea

katemeehan
23-05-2008, 11:30 PM
someone said him before..
Cameron Ling definately tops my list!!

aha but for real, Shaun Higgins has a huge femable fan base! Mostly under the age of 14 though!
My mum loves Gia & Crossy
And Griff is up there too
Jimmy Bartel
BEN COUSINS. Higgos a bit of a ben look-a-like
My mates are all obsessed with our rookies also.
Esp Callan Ward & Jarrad Boumann

ledge
24-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Come on guys .. what about the infamous Matty Lloyd the way he tosses his grass gets me everytime .lol

Hey sorry when i said good looking i meant facial features not their bum!

GetDimmaBack
24-05-2008, 09:51 AM
My darling wife says Crossy "has beautiful eyes" - just like me!!

Bulldog4life
24-05-2008, 11:32 AM
I thought it went without saying now that Dale will be number 1 forever, apparently I sometimes talk about him too much...I'm trying to cut back.

Edit: Just saw a reference to umpires on the opposite thread...Adam Coote, easily the best looking boundary umpire ever. Just thought I'd add that...

Have they got one for the best looking time keeper?:D

LostDoggy
24-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Have they got one for the best looking time keeper?:D

What can I say, I got bored during the Essendon v Dogs NAB Cup match and was in row 3 of level one...I took advantage of the good view and started watching him, he's very talented. ;)

ledge
24-05-2008, 02:32 PM
What can I say, I got bored during the Essendon v Dogs NAB Cup match and was in row 3 of level one...I took advantage of the good view and started watching him, he's very talented. ;)

Maybe someone can get his name, phone number and address for you, we have contacts!
Can anyone help???

Haveuever
24-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Definate soft spot for Russell Robinson ....a great looking guy that can sing for his supper

hujsh
24-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Definate soft spot for Russell Robinson ....a great looking guy that can sing for his supper

Hate him and J.White after 05