In: Tiller
Out: Wight

bornadog
29-05-2008, 07:06 PM
No Crawford or Hodge

strebla
29-05-2008, 07:14 PM
No Crawford or Hodge
I cvan hear the experts making exuses already but this is by no means a weak team

LostDoggy
29-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Lewis is good in though

LostDoggy
29-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Dale Morris is on the backline, and his alter ego is on the emergency list!

Scorlibo
29-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Have to say I am disappointed not to see Cal Ward in the side. Here's hoping he plays an absolute blinder for Willi and leaves the selectors with no choice but to include him.

Mantis
29-05-2008, 10:00 PM
^^^

Willi aren't playing this week.

The VFL rep team play this week meaning there are no VFL games.

Scorlibo
29-05-2008, 11:16 PM
^^^

Willi aren't playing this week.

The VFL rep team play this week meaning there are no VFL games.

Ooops, sorry guys, thanks Mantis. That probably makes it even harder for Cal.

bornadog
30-05-2008, 12:04 AM
Ooops, sorry guys, thanks Mantis. That probably makes it even harder for Cal.

We need our best team against the Hawks. Maybe Callan will get a go next week.

Scorlibo
30-05-2008, 12:44 AM
We need our best team against the Hawks. Maybe Callan will get a go next week.

So you think that the inclusion of Tiller makes our team better than the inclusion of Ward then Bornadog? I don't think this is one of those cases of "blooding the kid because he has a bright future" etc., Callan has been in hot form for Willi from all reports and IMO has really earned a spot in the senior team.

I do hope he gets a gig against the saints - although they may be more inclined to include Josh Hill because of the job he did on Dal Santo last time.

The Underdog
30-05-2008, 01:10 AM
So you think that the inclusion of Tiller makes our team better than the inclusion of Ward then Bornadog? I don't think this is one of those cases of "blooding the kid because he has a bright future" etc., Callan has been in hot form for Willi from all reports and IMO has really earned a spot in the senior team.

I do hope he gets a gig against the saints - although they may be more inclined to include Josh Hill because of the job he did on Dal Santo last time.

I think more importantly Tiller is a mature body who can play forward or back and he's also not going to take a backwards step against a Hawks side who will try to intimidate. I think Cal will be a superstar, but like the Swans game this isn't the one where I'd throw him to the wolves. Remember he's only just 18 and I'd rather have him around for 10 years that burn him out now. He'll get his chance this year but they won't rush him for the sake of it.

bornadog
30-05-2008, 10:39 AM
I think more importantly Tiller is a mature body who can play forward or back and he's also not going to take a backwards step against a Hawks side who will try to intimidate. I think Cal will be a superstar, but like the Swans game this isn't the one where I'd throw him to the wolves. Remember he's only just 18 and I'd rather have him around for 10 years that burn him out now. He'll get his chance this year but they won't rush him for the sake of it.

Thank you, that is exactly what I was thinking.;)

Bumper Bulldogs
30-05-2008, 08:36 PM

Spot on underdog
Against the Hawks, swans ect i would even look at O'Keefe before Callan. Callan will no doubt get a game against the insipid saints with his family looking on.