PDA

View Full Version : Western Bulldogs VS Hawks streaming off the internet

wb_age
04-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Hey all, just letting you all know that the match is being played off the bigpond footyTV right now.
It's currently up to the 2nd quarter and if you have cable and select the 1.5mps option, the quality is quite good.

Must be viewed in internet explorer though and you don't have to be a telstra subscriber.

http://bigpondvideo.com/AFLTV/55127

Then follow the tab on the bottom left hand corner [Footy TV]

bornadog
28-06-2010, 06:07 PM
I am off overseas for a few weeks, does any one know the best way to watch games live on the net?

LostDoggy
28-06-2010, 08:44 PM
I think the AFL introduced something where international people can view all games live on the AFL website. I'm not 100% sure on all the details. The game could be broadcast on television where you are. Check with a local pub or something to see if they show AFL games then check the broadcast details on that particular channel. Or if you really want to watch on the internet I think that there is usually a stream on Justintv.

Sockeye Salmon
28-06-2010, 11:04 PM
I think the AFL introduced something where international people can view all games live on the AFL website. I'm not 100% sure on all the details. The game could be broadcast on television where you are. Check with a local pub or something to see if they show AFL games then check the broadcast details on that particular channel. Or if you really want to watch on the internet I think that there is usually a stream on Justintv.

I kept getting "not available in your country" when I tried the AFL stream from mainland Europe.

LostDoggy
29-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Its hard as the afl is cracking down on all these internet sreaming sites.