PDA

View Full Version : Fridays game.

GVGjr
14-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Just home and had this sent to me by the club. I hope this helps

New starting time for intra club match

All media please note the starting time for the LeasePlan Western Bulldogs intra club match at Whitten Oval this Friday 16th February has been changed from 10.00am to 9.30am.

Go_Dogs
14-02-2007, 06:06 PM
What match-ups do you think are likely to occur, and which would you like to see?

I'd love to see Griffen/Higgins go head to head with Akermanis, Westy some of these types. I'd like to see Wight play on McDougall, Skipper playing forward on Harris, etc.

Going to be a great game. Very jealous of all of you attending.

GVGjr
14-02-2007, 06:45 PM
What match-ups do you think are likely to occur, and which would you like to see?

I'd love to see Griffen/Higgins go head to head with Akermanis, Westy some of these types. I'd like to see Wight play on McDougall, Skipper playing forward on Harris, etc.

Going to be a great game. Very jealous of all of you attending.

I will do my best to give you a detailed account of the game including every match-up.

I want to see Addison on Aker again, Tiller on Skipper, Gia and McMahon, Harris and Darcy and Wight on Walsh. I'd also like to see Hughes and Boyd matched up against each other and Pask on Doogs. The Bees will also supply some good players.

southerncross
14-02-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm glad they are starting this a bit earlier than the original time. Given the expected temperature it has to be better for the players and the fans.
Get there early if you want to park nearby