PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Round 12

Prince Imperial
15-06-2008, 12:19 AM
It's my 40th birthday in a few days and I've always noticed that the great majority of times in my life we seemed to win games just before it or after it. Well my suspicions were confirmed today when flicking through the Football Record, I noticed we have a great record in this round historically. Today was our 53rd victory in this round with just 28 losses. Easily our best round over the years. No doubt sheer coincidence but it kinda supports my view that I was born to be a Bulldog. :)

Scorlibo
15-06-2008, 12:23 AM
Ha ha, that's pretty cool, but half of those matches were played before you were born!

hujsh
15-06-2008, 12:29 AM
I was born during the pre-season cup so I can't do that:(

Scorlibo
15-06-2008, 12:52 AM
I was born during the pre-season cup so I can't do that:(

lol, yea I was born around the draft:o

Prince Imperial
15-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Being a lucky charm, it's a pity my birthday wasn't in late September ;)

GetDimmaBack
15-06-2008, 10:44 AM
I was born in the off-season.

My wife says I've always been off as a result...

Topdog
15-06-2008, 10:54 AM
My birthday is on Monday (16th) so I am assuming I was also born to be a Bulldog.

1eyedog
15-06-2008, 11:01 AM
I'm not suspicious, I don't believe in numerology or star signs:o although when I played I couldn't wash my socks after a win and had to wait till we had a loss. At Newtown in the GFL down in sleepy hollow, we won 7 straight and my socks had to live outside, in the end they were as hard as my boots, am I off topic now, I digress....

LostDoggy
15-06-2008, 01:13 PM
It's my 40th birthday in a few days and I've always noticed that the great majority of times in my life we seemed to win games just before it or after it. Well my suspicions were confirmed today when flicking through the Football Record, I noticed we have a great record in this round historically. Today was our 53rd victory in this round with just 28 losses. Easily our best round over the years. No doubt sheer coincidence but it kinda supports my view that I was born to be a Bulldog. :)

Thats a great effort, we usually lose around my bday, luckily mine isnt around september. We won this year, was very very happy with that.

craigsahibee
15-06-2008, 10:07 PM

That's fantastic. I too have had a good run over the years. My most recent birthday was on the Monday after the Launceston game so I shouted myself a weekend away in Tassie. Bliss