PDA

View Full Version : Ins and Outs Round 13 - v Pies

bornadog
16-06-2008, 01:42 PM
Baring any injuries, I don't believe there will be any changes this week. If Griffo's leg doesn't come up, then Harbrow should come in. Played a great game yesterday, mainly as an attacking half back flanker.

The Underdog
16-06-2008, 01:45 PM
I agree. Injury aside, I can't see any reason to change last weeks side. Not one player who didn't give 100%.

Mofra
16-06-2008, 01:57 PM
No change if injury permits it - hopefully Gia is ok too, McDonald's knee must be harder than Kosi's head.

Mantis
16-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Agree with OP.

No time to take risks with players who are sore.

Go_Dogs
16-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Yep, agree completely. Already have quite a few kids in the side too - so no real point rushing in one of Hill/Harbrow/Stack/O'Keefe at this stage, unless of course Griffen doesn't pull up.

LostDoggy
16-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Theres a few player who came out worse for ware.

Gia - concussion is treated fairly serious, so wouldnt be surprised if he missed.
Griff - corkies are bloody painful. I doubt he will do much if any work this week and will be in doubt for Sunday. But he does have 8 days to recover so he might get up.
Murphy - Only played 75% game time or there abouts and after the match was carrying an icepack. Maybe just precaution.

LostDoggy
16-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Also, Cloke may be in some strife. That would be a big out for them, especially if Rocca doesnt come up again.

craigsahibee
16-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Theres a few player who came out worse for ware.

Gia - concussion is treated fairly serious, so wouldnt be surprised if he missed.
Griff - corkies are bloody painful. I doubt he will do much if any work this week and will be in doubt for Sunday. But he does have 8 days to recover so he might get up.
Murphy - Only played 75% game time or there abouts and after the match was carrying an icepack. Maybe just precaution.

8 day break will certainly help. Griff is the major concern but surely we hav one of those hyperbaric chambers down at the ELC. Those things fix everything don't they?

LostDoggy
16-06-2008, 05:48 PM
If Griffen does not manage to play on Sunday, then I think that Josh Hill deserves another go in the side.

Bulldog Revolution
16-06-2008, 07:14 PM
If Griffen does not manage to play on Sunday, then I think that Josh Hill deserves another go in the side.

I think there is a reasonable logic in that type of addition.

Where is Tim Callan at? If he was fit and ready to go he might be considered

LostDoggy
16-06-2008, 07:24 PM
I think there is a reasonable logic in that type of addition.

Where is Tim Callan at? If he was fit and ready to go he might be considered

From what I have hard, it sounds as if he is another week away.

LostDoggy
16-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Harbrow is no AFL half back flanker , he is too small and his disposal isnt good enough. PLus Okeefe or Stack deserve a run before Harbrow

hujsh
16-06-2008, 10:40 PM
Harbrow is no AFL half back flanker , he is too small and his disposal isnt good enough. PLus Okeefe or Stack deserve a run before Harbrow

I didn't think anyone was implying that Harbrow play Half-back-flank, although you may be right about O'keefe and Stack deserving their chance.

bornadog
17-06-2008, 12:02 AM

Jerry, I was at the Willy game on Sunday and Harbrow was the best performed of all the Doggies listed players. He did play HBF, but was very attacking and move the ball down the ground very quickly. He played on many times and just ran around his opponent. If he was to come in, he would play more wing or HFF.

Hill put in a reasonable game but was not consistent for four quarters and Stack was servicable and not his best game, but then again the boys all went to the Snow Ball, so its understandable.