PDA

View Full Version : National U18's Championships

GVGjr
06-07-2008, 10:23 PM
Did anyone else venture out to Casey Fields yesterday? The standard of footy was good without being great but three games at one venue is a bit of a treat.

All the recruiters were out there. Scott Clayton was even sitting there sharing a laugh and a chat with Matthew Drain. Barry Prendergast, now at Melbourne, was there as well.

It was great to see Chris Grant with the Vic Country boys as well.

There were a few standout players including Naitanui, Yarran, Rich and Deboer from WA and the likes of Sidebotton, Suban, Ziebell, Watts, Scully and Hurley from the two Victorian teams.

There was one play in particular from Naitanui that stood out, he marked the ball, ran and must have fed off and received 3 handballs before following through and laying a great shepherd to allow his team mate a clear possession. He doesn't get enough of the ball for someone touted to go so high but his athletic potential is fantastic.

I'd be interested to hear others thoughts on the games.

hujsh
07-07-2008, 02:57 AM
Will be covered on Fox Sports on Wednesday from the Dome from 10am

Go_Dogs
07-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Did you happen to get a look at any of the Norwood lads playing for SA GVGjr? Speight and Schoenmakers?

Both got in the goals list I saw and are young KP types. Haven't seen much of them at this stage but I will - as always - be taking an interest in the Norwood kids come draft day, and hopefully get out and see them a couple more times before the years out.

GVGjr
07-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Did you happen to get a look at any of the Norwood lads playing for SA GVGjr? Speight and Schoenmakers?

Both got in the goals list I saw and are young KP types. Haven't seen much of them at this stage but I will - as always - be taking an interest in the Norwood kids come draft day, and hopefully get out and see them a couple more times before the years out.

Sure did and I had a good look at both of them. Speight is a small midfielder forward but is quick, knows how to get the ball and use it well. Schoenmakers is a good sized defender at about 190cm and I thought he played a very good game.

Scorlibo
07-07-2008, 10:43 PM
I will be getting rellies to tape the triple header on Wednesday, I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the young guys because it sounds like a really strong draft.

It will be interesting to see whether we have to use pick 16 ;) on Ayce, because there are a whole lot of players who look first rounders who won't all fit into the first round. I like the sound/look (seen highlights vids) of Ziebell, Robinson, Lucas (although ineligible), Hill, Hartlett and Klemke.

GVG, what were your thoughts on these players?

Go_Dogs
08-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Sure did and I had a good look at both of them. Speight is a small midfielder forward but is quick, knows how to get the ball and use it well. Schoenmakers is a good sized defender at about 190cm and I thought he played a very good game.

Yes, my mistake, I had Speight confused with Stopp - not sure if Stopp ended up playing though.

Thanks for the info - sounds like both may have a crack at being drafted.

bornadog
08-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Yes, my mistake, I had Speight confused with Stopp - not sure if Stopp ended up playing though.

Thanks for the info - sounds like both may have a crack at being drafted.

Fox Sports are telecasting live tomorrow - three matches from the Dome.

GVGjr
08-07-2008, 10:29 PM
I will be getting rellies to tape the triple header on Wednesday, I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the young guys because it sounds like a really strong draft.

It will be interesting to see whether we have to use pick 16 ;) on Ayce, because there are a whole lot of players who look first rounders who won't all fit into the first round. I like the sound/look (seen highlights vids) of Ziebell, Robinson, Lucas (although ineligible), Hill, Hartlett and Klemke.

Robinson is a good sized midfielder who runs hard and has decent skills. He really struggled in the last quarter and was feeling the pinch. Hard to say what position he would play in the AFL.
Ziebell is a very good player and has plenty of upside. He wins the ball in contested situations and is more than capable of running off his man. Could play as a forward or in the midfield. Hartlett is a smart player and does everything right. Klemke is a solid enough player but might lack that one real strength that most players need.
Are you talking about Stephen Hill from WA? If so a mate of mine thinks he is a good prospect.

Go_Dogs
09-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Would love some more reports from those who got out to have a look today, or saw the telecast.

bornadog
09-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Would love some more reports from those who got out to have a look today, or saw the telecast.

SEN are telecasting from the Dome, and will report on a few players. You can get listen on the net. http://www.sen.com.au/index.php?sectionID=5398&pageID=5402

hujsh
09-07-2008, 02:13 PM

In the few minutes I've seen he kicked a goal on the 50m arc

LostDoggy
09-07-2008, 03:04 PM

Is Ayce playin with his shoulder and everything?

Scorlibo
09-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Is Ayce playin with his shoulder and everything?

Out for the remainder of the season from what I have heard. He was a lock to be bid on in the first round at the start of the year but with the injury ruling out any appearances this year, he may not attract any first round bids.

hujsh
09-07-2008, 04:12 PM
From what I've seen i would take Watts ahead of Natinui.

Natinui is a great athlete, dominates the ruck, moves so well, is already built like an AFL player, but he's not a footballer yet. His kicking hasn't impressed me either.

Watts looks a certain bet at this stage.

Twodogs
09-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Out for the remainder of the season from what I have heard. He was a lock to be bid on in the first round at the start of the year but with the injury ruling out any appearances this year, he may not attract any first round bids.

This is what I truly hate about this stupid new F/S bidding system. Other clubs can now play games and attempt to get a club to go earlier on their F/S pick.

It's a stupid system with many glaring faults and as soon as a Collingwood or a Sydney pick looks like being underbid we'll change it all around again. Make it 50 games qualification and a third round pick and **** all the naysayers!

Twodogs
09-07-2008, 04:38 PM
From what I've seen i would take Watts ahead of Natinui.

Natinui is a great athlete, dominates the ruck, moves so well, is already built like an AFL player, but he's not a footballer yet. His kicking hasn't impressed me either.

Watts looks a certain bet at this stage.

They just said on SEN that Natinui is inline to picked by Fiji as a highjumper for the Beijing olympics.

hujsh
09-07-2008, 04:55 PM
They just said on SEN that Natinui is inline to picked by Fiji as a highjumper for the Beijing olympics.

Has that happened before? AFL/Olympic star.

Twodogs
09-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Has that happened before? AFL/Olympic star.

A few. The only one I can name of the top of my head is Leon Wiegard who played Water Polo. Max Richardson was also a gun Water Polo player who's WP career just didnt fit the four year time frame for olympics.

bornadog
09-07-2008, 06:03 PM
This is what I truly hate about this stupid new F/S bidding system. Other clubs can now play games and attempt to get a club to go earlier on their F/S pick.

It's a stupid system with many glaring faults and as soon as a Collingwood or a Sydney pick looks like being underbid we'll change it all around again. Make it 50 games qualification and a third round pick and **** all the naysayers!

Here Here.

Demetriou and Anderson donot have a clue the way they run the AFL.

Scorlibo
09-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Vic Metro wins the Champs, taking out WA in the final match 93-64.

Vic Metro 5.1 8.3 11.6 14.9 (93)
Western Australia 2.1 3.4 5.7 9.10 (64)

GOALS
Vic Metro: Vickery 3, Banner 2, Blease 2, McKernan 2, Watts 2, Zaharakis 2, Lynch
Western Australia: Yarran 3, Hill, Jetta, Klause, Lucas, Naitanui, Rich

BEST
Vic Metro: Vickery, Zaharakis, Banner, Blease, Hurley, Shuey, Scully, Gotch
Western Australia: Rich, Hill, Pearce, Walters, Jetta, Yarran, Naitanui

Good to see a Western Jets boy in Mitch Banner in the goalkickers and the best.

LostDoggy
09-07-2008, 07:00 PM

I know this site is suppose to be biased but no out right delusional. There is no conspiracy against the Bulldogs.

LostDoggy
09-07-2008, 07:19 PM
I know this site is suppose to be biased but no out right delusional. There is no conspiracy against the Bulldogs.

Nobody suggested there was a conspiracy. The inference was that the system is flawed for everybody.

Twodogs
09-07-2008, 07:30 PM

Where did I say it was biased specifically against us? The new system is just a stupid ill thought out classic piece of knee jerk reactionism that, sadly, the AFL are becoming known for. It's dumb policy-plain and simple. For every club.

You cant/dont see where the faults lie?

LostDoggy
09-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Nobody suggested there was a conspiracy. The inference was that the system is flawed for everybody.

Not the way i read it. What was the Collingwood and Sydney reference. Sounds like he's talking in conspiracy's to me.

LostDoggy
09-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Where did I say it was biased specifically against us? The new system is just a stupid ill thought out classic piece of knee jerk reactionism that, sadly, the AFL are becoming known for. It's dumb policy-plain and simple. For every club.

You cant/dont see where the faults lie?

Well i do agree with you here. The F/S is dumb and it should have been eradicated completely. But at least this system is a little fairer.

Twodogs
09-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Not the way i read it. What was the Collingwood and Sydney reference. Sounds like he's talking in conspiracy's to me.

What I said was that as soon as Collingwood(The classic AFL whingers) or Sydney(The classic AFL lovechild) miss out the rule will be changed.

You dont think the AFL administer rules differently for Collingwood and Sydney?

LostDoggy
09-07-2008, 07:36 PM
What I said was that as soon as Collingwood(The classic AFL whingers) or Sydney(The classic AFL lovechild) miss out the rule will be changed.

You dont think the AFL administer rules differently for Collingwood and Sydney?

No i don't believe in AFL conspiracy's anymore.

Twodogs
09-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Well i do agree with you here. The F/S is dumb and it should have been eradicated completely. But at least this system is a little fairer.

How so? What could be fairer than a straight up 50 game 3rd round choice. Then it's impossible for other clubs to manipulate. It's not as if the guy you pick is garunteed to be a gun.

And how is a kid going to the club his father served with distinction 'dumb'? What's wrong with it?

Twodogs
09-07-2008, 07:37 PM
No i don't believe in AFL conspiracy's anymore.

So how has Adam Gooodes not been suspended for the same things that other players do? How did Barry Hall play in the 2005 GF?

LostDoggy
09-07-2008, 07:44 PM
How so? What could be fairer than a straight up 50 game 3rd round choice. Then it's impossible for other clubs to manipulate. It's not as if the guy you pick is garunteed to be a gun.

And how is a kid going to the club his father served with distinction 'dumb'? What's wrong with it?

It's an archaic rule to have in a professional game. That's my opinion and you're welcome to be a romantic. I just think if teams are being accused of tanking to jump 2 or 3 spots up the draft order then having a 'freebie' at some stage in the 3rd round is behind the times.

It also stinks of nepotism and it's unfair on the 14 year old junior who looks like he's going to make it and gets unneeded pressure. But in saying that it's also unfair on the kid who's father didn't play AFL and isn't being tracked from the age of 14. It's just an odd rule and i don't like it.

I'm not asking for people to agree with me as i know most people prefer the romance. And that's fine.

LostDoggy
09-07-2008, 07:45 PM
So how has Adam Gooodes not been suspended for the same things that other players do? How did Barry Hall play in the 2005 GF?

Why did Peter Street only get 1 week when most people were expecting 10?

Twodogs
09-07-2008, 08:01 PM
It's an archaic rule to have in a professional game. That's my opinion and you're welcome to be a romantic. I just think if teams are being accused of tanking to jump 2 or 3 spots up the draft order then having a 'freebie' at some stage in the 3rd round is behind the times.

It also stinks of nepotism and it's unfair on the 14 year old junior who looks like he's going to make it and gets unneeded pressure. But in saying that it's also unfair on the kid who's father didn't play AFL and isn't being tracked from the age of 14. It's just an odd rule and i don't like it.

I'm not asking for people to agree with me as i know most people prefer the romance. And that's fine.

Fair enough. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I really dont understand much about Streeta...

hujsh
09-07-2008, 08:39 PM

You were listening to the commentary weren't you?

Sockeye Salmon
09-07-2008, 09:23 PM
I went to the Dome to have a look today.

* Regardless of needs or whatever else you've heard, Dennis Rich is so far ahead of any other kid playing in the Nationals it shouldn't be allowed. This kid should be an absolute lock for no 1. This kid will be a superstar.

* If Nick Naitanui wasn't from Fiji he would be lucky to go top 20. All sizzle and no sausage. Every kick (and there weren't many) was a 9 iron.

* Mitch Banner is as good as mjp has been saying all this time. Tough inside midfielder who wins clearances. Never handballs (strange for someone who wins so much contested footy).

* Shaun McKernan can't kick but can mark.

* Jack Watts is good on the lead, fantastic hands and is a good kick. Deserves to go very high but IMO is still miles behind Rich.

* Sam Bleese probably got himself drafted today. Very quick.

* Robinson and Cornelius will get drafted from Tassie. Really liked Tom Alwright as well.

* Suban works hard and will be a good player. Sheahan gets plenty of it but wastes it sometimes (just not when kicking for goal).

GVGjr
09-07-2008, 09:24 PM
I went along today and watched all the games.

Vickery did himself no harm and Zaharakis has improved a lot from last year. It's a shame that WA didn't play to their full potential. It should have been a close contest.

There will be a number of talls in the first round of the draft this year.

Rocket Science
09-07-2008, 09:46 PM
There will be a number of talls in the first round of the draft this year.

That was my overwhelming feeling too after watching a fair chunk of today's action...it's normally a whopping great thicket of mids and runners that tend to stand out at this level but this year's batch seems to feature an unusually healthy slew of talls, and pretty good quality ones at that.

Might actually work in our favour with regard to Ayce and the new father-son rule. If there's plenty of solid talls to go round, there'll be less competition for his services and opposition clubs will be less inclined to play games in order to make us bite early in the draft.

Would also add it's shaping up as a pretty deep draft year across the board too...Kevin Sheehan noted during the broadcast there's approximately 25 players worthy of a 1st round selection in his opinion.

GVGjr
09-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Might actually work in our favour with regard to Ayce and the new father-son rule. If there's plenty of solid talls to go round, there'll be less competition for his services and opposition clubs will be less inclined to play games in order to make us bite early in the draft.

Agreed but I suspect that one club will 'take one for the team' and nominate him.

Would also add it's shaping up as a pretty deep draft year across the board too...Kevin Sheehan noted during the broadcast there's approximately 25 players worthy of a 1st round selection in his opinion.

Sheehan is very positive about the depth of the draft. I heard him interviewed on Saturday and he was sure there was plenty of talent to unearth.

LostDoggy
09-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Was half watching in on foxtel today.
Naitinui was good, but he is overhyped.
Rich seems like a great player, he put in about a 60m kick or somthing deep into the forward 50 that hit a forward perfectely, he has skills
Banner was playing well from what i seen, alot of run
Vickering took some good marks and stuff.
i've heard something that Watts isn't declring or isn't elieble.
is that true?

comrade
09-07-2008, 10:08 PM

He did some really nice things; a few huge tackles and some nice running goals. He has excellent disposal by foot which Clayton seems to look for. He was off my radar before today but now I would love it if we snagged him up with a late-ish pick.

I also liked Vickory. Seemed very mobile for a kid his size and great overhead.

Natanui could be a gun to build a team on or could be the biggest bust since Richard Lounder.

Topdog
09-07-2008, 10:11 PM
FORGOT TO SET UP IQ...........Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

Anyone know if there is a replay?

The Coon Dog
09-07-2008, 10:14 PM

No, sorry.

With IQ you can program your show/s to record online via the Foxtel website.

Topdog
09-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Yeah i know but I remembered at about 3pm.

They'll show the Darts 8 times a week but not replay this??

BulldogBelle
09-07-2008, 10:52 PM
They'll show the Darts 8 times a week but not replay this??

Darts is a big happening thing at the moments on Fox Sports Top Dog, it really tops the ratings each time it is replayed. :rolleyes:

Makes you sick doesn't it...darts of all things.

FrediKanoute
09-07-2008, 11:06 PM

I prefer the romance of the father-son. I think it leaves a little bit of tradition in the game when it has become so commercialised and profit driven. I also don't have a problem with the bidding system. Its fair in the sense you pay what the player is worth, but get to keep the tradition alive. If Ayce is worthy of pick 15 or 16 then no problem

GVGjr
09-07-2008, 11:10 PM

It's on again tomorrow. Check Foxtel for the times

hujsh
09-07-2008, 11:14 PM

I was going to mention him but kept forgetting his name:o

That play where he tackled that guy from behind and ended up kicking that goal probably guaranteed a rookie spot at least on it's own.

hujsh
09-07-2008, 11:16 PM
It seems people agree with me about Natinui.

LostDoggy
10-07-2008, 02:00 AM
It seems people agree with me about Natinui.

Ok Hujsh, now pick someone we can take with pick 75.

Rocket Science
10-07-2008, 09:21 AM
and as if on cue...

No shortage of tall timber in AFL draft

http://news.realfooty.com.au/sport/no-shortage-of-tall-timber-in-afl-draft-20080709-3cj3.html

dog town
10-07-2008, 11:14 AM
I went and had a look yesterday and then watched the games on my IQ last night. Pretty impressed with the quality of the players this year. It seems like the first 2 rounds will be pretty good for finding quality players. Hope we can avoid having to use our first pick on Cordy.

Some players that caught my eye or I had a good look at due to hype. GVGjr I have put a couple of questions in for you regarding a couple of the players. This is just my opinion from one game (I have only seen a handful of the players on show more than once) so I would not read too much into anything I say. Just how I saw the players on the day.

Watts- I would probably take him number 1 based on the amount of development he seems to have left in him. Tall players who are that quick and have sticky hands dont come around that often. Seems pretty agile at ground level as well.

Rich- He is a bloody good player by the looks of it. Not the most accountable type and Mitch Banner got most of his touches while on Rich but he was very damaging and will clearly go top 3.

Natanui- I had heard he was very much a work in progress and it certainly seems that way. Will go high based purely on his athleticism. WA won the centre bounce clearances almost entirely on his back. Certainly needs to develop alot though. I would be nervous having a pick in the top 3. If you pass on him then you risk having it coming back to haunt you down the track. If you take him you could end up with a Fijian high jumper who cant get a kick.

Walters- Really liked this kid from WA. He was the best kick I saw out on the ground yesterday. Just has a piercing left boot and can find the footy. Seems to have good speed and potential to be pretty good overhead. Has those long arms ala Josh Hill. Will watch where he goes with interest.

Zaharakis- Liked this kid. Runs in straight lines, takes them on and has good skills. Sure thing I would say.

Banner- Good inside midfielder. Not a huge amount of quality in his touches but he was always under pressure due to the contested nature of most of his touches. Will be drafted just a matter of how late. Draft camp will probably decide.

Vickery- Apparently coming off a knee reco but I thought he was really impressive. Very competitive and used his body brilliantly in marking contests. Positions himself well and attacks the ball in the air. Seems a good ruck/forward prospect.

Yarran- Good player. Smooth mover and very clever. Hard to say whether he would be a midfielder or a forward at the next level. Would he be a likely top 10 pick GVGjr?

Sheedy- First thing you notice is he takes players on instinctively. Its almost as if he has a lack of awareness but his ability to stand up in a tackle or to get clear is very good. Seems a good finisher as well. Going to be a dangerous player.

McKernan- Took a few good marks but what I liked about him was his competitiveness. He was very angry.

Sloane- Looked a solid and composed half back. I like those smart players and he is a good size. Do you think he will get drafted GVGjr?

Lynch- Liked his size and the way he moved. Did bugger all really apart from a few glimpses. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Robertson- He is a bigger kid which makes him hard to judge especially when he doesn't have awesome speed. From my view he looked like a player who will be drafted most likely late first round.

McKenzie- Strong and powerful little player. Looks like a bit of a Sydney type player. I liked what I saw. Got good hands and presented well up forward. Would like to see how good a runner he is.

Hughes- Takes them on and finsihed well. Would like to see him a few more times to get a handle on his kicking.

Butcher- Is he under the age limit? Very good positioning from a big man and very brave. Looks a good player.

Ziebell- Lethal left foot and pretty strong through the core of his body. Looked a class above to me. Certain first rounder from my limited viewing.

Cornelius- Anyone know how tall this guy is. A smart forward who was able to get on the end of alot of kick and hope type delivery.

Heath- Looks like he will be a good size when older and has a nice left boot on him. Didn't see enough to form an opinion but will be very interested in him.

Hine- Caught my eye with clean hands and a thumping left boot a few times. Has a strange build on him that makes it hard to lael him with a position at this early stage. Another one I would like to see more of.

Tiller- Skinny, tall leading forward. Did bugger all but moved well.

Browne- Tall red headed ruckmen/forward who did a few nice things. Took a couple of good marks. Liked his size.

Hurley- Hmm just seemed like a big physical kid to me. Got turned by Natanui and a couple of other guys. Will be interesting to see if he an make the transition from dominant junior full back into the top level. Would like to see his tests for pace and agility.

Have not rewatched the SA and NSW game yet but it seemed to have the least quality of the 3 games.

dog town
10-07-2008, 12:09 PM
I forgot to mention one player who caught my eye. I think it was Stanton from Vic Metro. Had very good hands and always got them clear as soon as got the ball. Unsure of his other attributes but he had the best hands on the ground.

The Bulldogs Bite
10-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Rich looked a class above the rest. His ability to win the ball inc lose, break a tackle and yet still find a 40-50m pass in heavy traffic was a highlight. He looked the pick of the bunch for mine.

Natanui is overhyped at the moment, but it's not hard to see 'why' either. Not sure I've ever seen anyone jump like that. He won just about every tap-out because he's half a meter higher in the air than anybody else. He took a strong contested grab too and is quick on his feet, so that will help him at AFL level with repeated efforts at the contest. He needs to find more of the ball though, that's the worry for recruiters at this stage. It'll be interesting to see where he falls, but you'd suspect there's going to be a club to take a punt on him very high still.

Banner finds the ball a lot and is tough as nails but as I've been told quite a few times before, his skills aren't great, he turns the ball over regularly.

I thought Yarran was pretty impressive, he looks like a clever player with good skills, where is he touted to go at this early stage?

hujsh
10-07-2008, 05:12 PM

That's exactly what they want you to think

hujsh
10-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Ok Hujsh, now pick someone we can take with pick 75.

I doubt we will draft anyone with pick 75 as we won't have the room on the list:p

LostDoggy
10-07-2008, 05:24 PM
who are the ruck prospects for the 2008 draft apart from naitanui?

hujsh
10-07-2008, 05:26 PM

Ayce Cordy;)

Happy Days
10-07-2008, 05:33 PM
I thought the passage of play with Watts dancing around Natanui was very symbolic (until Watts stuffed it up). Natanui, despite all of his acolades and athletic ability, still needs to learn to kick, bounce, as well as his own limitations (his run in the first quarter was downright silly). With all the hype around him, I can see him being a major bust. Watts and Rich look like can't-miss prospects, and based on yesterday's performance, should both go ahead of Natanui.

Scorlibo
10-07-2008, 08:51 PM

McKernan, Trengrove, Cordy, Vickery, Roughead, Browne theres a few. The wealth of high quality tall players this year could mean us not having to use our first pick on Cordy.

Scorlibo
10-07-2008, 08:52 PM

Thursday week and Friday week:

http://www.afl.com.au/portals/0/afl_docs/afl-u18-viewingGuide4.html

Throughandthrough
10-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Talking to a Father of and one of the AFL-AIS Scholarship people this week (and no, he didn't play in the Carnival...) and he was saying what a great thing (the AIS scholarship) it was. The young Fella spent time in Canberra, then went on the South Africa trip, and then played in WA.

They were accompanied by Luke Darcy, Nathan Buckley, Jason McCartney and Michael Voss. Apparently these four are all genuinely "top blokes".

He is being Mentored by Nathan Buckley, Bucks rings him every few weeks to talk about his footy etc etc.

But the best thing, the young fella is an avid Western Bulldogs fan!

I won't name him (in case he's reading...) but he's ineligible for the draft this year (just too young) but next year is when it all happens (hopefully!)

ledge
11-07-2008, 12:38 AM
I like Stanton , seemed to have a very mature look about him, actually looked like he fitted in at the old Essendon team in the 80s.

Happy Days
11-07-2008, 12:59 AM
I like Stanton , seemed to have a very mature look about him, actually looked like he fitted in at the old Essendon team in the 80s.

Any relation to Brent?

Scorlibo
11-07-2008, 01:01 AM
Any relation to Brent?

Cousins of . . . Nick Dal Santo :confused:

Topdog
18-07-2008, 09:21 AM
The Vic Metro vs WA game is on today. I'm putting it on IQ.

Who does Rich play for?
Which players should I look out for?

Sockeye Salmon
18-07-2008, 06:34 PM
The Vic Metro vs WA game is on today. I'm putting it on IQ.

Who does Rich play for?
Which players should I look out for?

Rich is no 10 for WA.

You'll know who he is.

LostDoggy
19-07-2008, 09:54 PM
I recorded these games and and was very impressed by a number of the WA team plus there appears to be a number of highly touted key position players which might suit us.

BulldogBelle
19-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Which was the skinny one [midfielder?] with curly dark hair they showed on the Fox highlights - Rich? He looks great!