PDA

View Full Version : Bulldogs theme song

LostDoggy
24-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Anyone know where I could get a copy of the sheet music for the Bulldogs theme song?

I'ved googled under various names including 'Sons of the Sea' but have had no luck.

I'm trying to keep up the young fellas interest in keyboard.

Cheers.

SonofScray
24-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Anyone know where I could get a copy of the sheet music for the Bulldogs theme song?

I'ved googled under various names including 'Sons of the Sea' but have had no luck.

I'm trying to keep up the young fellas interest in keyboard.

Cheers.
edit: wrong version sorry.

I'd love to play it on guitar, the Mike Brady version but can't get it by ear yet.

LostDoggy
25-07-2008, 02:50 PM
What's his playing/sight-reading level like? I could throw one together for him pretty quickly, just let me know if you would prefer a two hand version. Just a simple right-hand melody over a consistent left-hand bass note would sound fine for 'fun' purposes.

LostDoggy
26-07-2008, 02:31 PM
He's been playing for about a year and is starting to get quite proficient.

Of course I know nothing about music so I'd say the "simple right-hand melody over a consistent left-hand bass note would sound fine for 'fun' purposes" should suffice.

Would be appreciated.

Cheers.

LostDoggy
27-07-2008, 02:58 AM
No worries. Should have one thrown together in the next couple of days, and if you PM me your email address I'll shoot it across as a pdf when done. Cheers!

wimberga
27-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Could I possibly get a copy of that aswell Lantern, if its not to much trouble? that would be great

ledge
01-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Me too Lantern, pretty please!

LostDoggy
02-08-2008, 01:45 PM
No worries guys. Sorry about the delay.. just pm me your email addresses and I'll shoot it across.

BulldogBelle
02-08-2008, 02:47 PM
No worries guys. Sorry about the delay.. just pm me your email addresses and I'll shoot it across.

Must say Lantern that is nice of you to do that for our fellow WOOFites. Well done. :)

LostDoggy
20-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Hi all..

Sorry for the delay! I've been out of the country the last few weeks.. I did it relatively quickly, so do let me know if you have any queries. It's in PDF, in pretty low resolution to fit on WOOF, but should be clear enough.

Cheers!

LostDoggy
20-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks heaps.

Went down a treat.