PDA

View Full Version : Caro article

Bulldog Revolution
10-08-2008, 09:26 PM
http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/lies-expose-the-hidden-flaws/2008/08/09/1218139172127.html

Have you read this?

Did you think it was good or gutter journalism?

GVGjr
10-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Payback

LostDoggy
10-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Payback

Also the Herald Sun collected theirs as well . After copping a bagging Monday, Tuesday's 5 pages worth was flogging like a dead horse.

Bulldog Revolution
10-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Payback

For the way Mick Malthouse deals with the media, or just Caro fancied sharpening the axe.

She is so happy to muckrake and throw the stones.

GVGjr
10-08-2008, 10:56 PM
For the way Mick Malthouse deals with the media, or just Caro fancied sharpening the axe.

She is so happy to muckrake and throw the stones.

A bit of both. Eddie went a bit hard on the whole Shaw and Didak issue and backed himself and the club into a corner. Caro is certainly giving them one to go on with.

mjp
10-08-2008, 11:08 PM
I thought Eddie was magnificently defiant last Monday...Collingwood have been brought undone because Heath Shaw tried to keep his mate out of trouble. The only way they can end it now though is by winning, cos black and white sells papers.

Bulldog Revolution
10-08-2008, 11:13 PM
I thought Eddie was magnificently defiant last Monday...Collingwood have been brought undone because Heath Shaw tried to keep his mate out of trouble. The only way they can end it now though is by winning, cos black and white sells papers.

Have you seen much of the kid Chris Dawes, he's looked promising at VFL level when I've seen him and combined with Reid and Cloke would seem to give them some good emerging key forwards

hujsh
10-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Have you seen much of the kid Chris Dawes, he's looked promising at VFL level when I've seen him and combined with Reid and Cloke would seem to give them some good emerging key forwards

And Rusling as well. If all 4 turn out to be good i hope we get one.

1eyedog
11-08-2008, 11:34 AM

Yeah seen a bit at VFL level (played ok down at Geelong the week before actually). Lump of a lad but a likely type

ledge
11-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Rusling has no hope, great footballer but both shoulders are gone, he cant run without them popping out.

LostDoggy
11-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Some of you forget, every Collingwood young player is a future star according to the club, its fans and the media.

LostDoggy
11-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Wonder what she'll have to say about us tonight...or not say..

More like how much will she build up the Roos aswell

hujsh
11-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Some of you forget, every Collingwood young player is a future star according to the club, its fans and the media.

Since i first heard you say it it has become more apparent. Quite amazing

Bulldogs_6
12-08-2008, 12:06 AM
Rusling has no hope, great footballer but both shoulders are gone, he cant run without them popping out.

ROFL :D

Scraggers
12-08-2008, 03:12 AM
Wonder what she'll have to say about us tonight...or not say..

More like how much will she build up the Roos aswell

I hate to say this, but I actually agreed with their summation of where we were as a team as of round 19 ... and of Akas current form

But I tell you what I did enjoy though and that was the beaming smile on Archer's face when he was saying how "awesome" his boys were ... I tell ya mate, if your guys were so supercalafrickinawesome then how come you didn't wipe the floor with us ... a 20 point loss to a team that were "awesome, just awesome", I'll take that any day of the week

We'll see you in the finals mate ... we'll show you AWESOME ... we'll serve it up to you for breakfast

(Is it obvious I can't stand Glenn Archer, or was I able to mask that in my blurb?)

ledge
12-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Did you think it was good or gutter journalism?

If you want your club all over the papers being promoted Eddie, expect and accept it when they do something stupid also.

ledge
12-08-2008, 10:48 AM
(Is it obvious I can't stand Glenn Archer, or was I able to mask that in my blurb?)

I thought he was rubbish at the start of the year but i give him a bit of credit now, starting to relax a bit more in front of the camera and opens his gob with good and bad stuff, obviously going to back his Kangaroos he was there all his life and stands up for his loves.

Have you watched Rohan Smith?
I am worried we will have a Bulldog player on league teams one night, he will dry hump him!