PDA

View Full Version : Bulldogs Got Talent Tonight

LostDoggy
23-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Just a message to see if anyone else is going tonight, Willi Town Hall at 7pm. Should be good!!:)

The Coon Dog
23-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Just a message to see if anyone else is going tonight, Willi Town Hall at 7pm. Should be good!!:)

I wasn't even aware of it until this week. Had something organised earlier or I would have gone.

LostDoggy
23-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Tell us how it goes..

I had plans tonight regardless but id think its more of a thing for the ladies..they mentioned someone might be getting naked..not a side of dogs i wanna see hahah

BulldogBelle
23-08-2008, 02:27 PM
I had plans tonight regardless but id think its more of a thing for the ladies..they mentioned someone might be getting naked..not a side of dogs i wanna see hahah

Yep, will be more women than men there for sure - they have been mentioning this night for a few weeks now and for those other female posters (and men) hopefully they will do a rendition/dance of the famous elephant walk. ;)

Not going this evening as I have friends coming over for dinner, but will have to text a friend or two who will be there.

LostDoggy
23-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Ill be there(of course hahah).

Dont think it will be anything like the past "manpower" nights, and doubt we will see the "elephant walk".

Henry White, James Mulligan, Easton Wood and John Shaw will be doing something to do wiuth ballet, Aker is doing his jokes, and i have a feeling Bobby will be singing(not sure on that tho).

SHould be a good fun night out, and you get to see a different side of the players as well.

hujsh
23-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Apart from the Elephant walk sounds good:)

BulldogBelle
23-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Dont think it will be anything like the past "manpower" nights, and doubt we will see the "elephant walk".

I don't think it will be either Minson27 - although, it is about time that they do organize one of those famous "manpower" nights it has been awhile! :)

Tonight's event is for the players to raise money for their trip to Arizona.

LostDoggy
23-08-2008, 03:03 PM
I don't think it will be either Minson27 - although, it is about time that they do organize one of those famous "manpower" nights it has been awhile! :)

I dont think we ever will again, the NRL Bulldogs ruined it with all the stuff that went on a few years back, they are great fun nights, but yeah id rather the boys organise a good fun night out that wont get them into trouble(alcohol, young footy guys and tarty girls dont make a good mix)

LostDoggy
23-08-2008, 08:39 PM

Tonight's event is for the players to raise money for their trip to Arizona.

So, BB, you are craving a "manpower" night. How very politically incorrect of you.

GVGjr
23-08-2008, 08:47 PM
A number of the coaches are going tonight. Eade left the Williamstown game early for it.

LostDoggy
24-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Well it was a top night!!!!!

very funny, next year hopefully it is advertised a bit better. Great night, no nudity (bummer on my behalf!!)

they club are going to post some of the acts on you tube this week so keep your eye out.

some really good acts, music men, ballet, singing so much fun

LostDoggy
24-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Well it was a top night!!!!!

very funny, next year hopefully it is advertised a bit better. Great night, no nudity (bummer on my behalf!!)

they club are going to post some of the acts on you tube this week so keep your eye out.

some really good acts, music men, ballet, singing so much fun

Was it well attended?

LostDoggy
24-08-2008, 03:25 AM
I can do the Brian Lake... take a mark fake a hammy(or was it pull a hammy), haha loved that group, they were very good. Brad Johnson Nathan Eagleton, Mitch Hahn, Ryan Hargrave and scott welsh were in that group as well, and they did benny cousins(such is life on their tummies, and running away), alan didak(had their hands like guns), heath shaw(crashing a car), Jason Akermanis(do a handstand no no no) and 1 more that i cant think of.

My feeling about Bobby singing was 100% correct, he sang rocketman and back for good, with the help of Tommy Williams(who got through something uninjured :)) and Daniel cross doing some back up singing and dancing, and Matty Boyd and Dyl Addison on guitars.

I think the younguns should have won tonight(the winner was Murphs group) they were bloody awesome, Guy Okeefe, Callan Ward, Sam Reid and i cant think of the last guy.

Will Minson, Ben Hudson, Lindsay Gilbee, Shaun Higgins were in wonens 1 piece bathers, and Griff was in his "nana undies".

Worst group has to go to Henry White, James Mulligan, Easton Wood and John Shaw, who were doing Ballet, the 1st bit they pretty much just stood there, their 2nd half was abit better.

Aker was with Mal Lynch, Josh Hill and Jarrod Harbrow doing the wuna footy show, pretty boring as well if you ask me, although some of the thigs they were showing was kinda funny.

Mmm what else, not sure right now, been a long night and i should be in bed, im sure others will have their say about the night as well.

LostDoggy
24-08-2008, 03:27 AM
Was it well attended?

I wouldnt say well attended(they didnt advertise it enough) a lot of the people that were there were family and friends i think, i reckon only that back few tables were the general public, i could be wrong tho.

hujsh
24-08-2008, 03:41 AM
I can do the Brian Lake... take a mark fake a hammy(or was it pull a hammy), haha loved that group, they were very good. Brad Johnson Nathan Eagleton, Mitch Hahn, Ryan Hargrave and scott welsh were in that group as well, and they did benny cousins(such is life on their tummies, and running away), alan didak(had their hands like guns), heath shaw(crashing a car), Jason Akermanis(do a handstand no no no) and 1 more that i cant think of.

My feeling about Bobby singing was 100% correct, he sang rocketman and back for good, with the help of Tommy Williams(who got through something uninjured :)) and Daniel cross doing some back up singing and dancing, and Matty Boyd and Dyl Addison on guitars.

I think the younguns should have won tonight(the winner was Murphs group) they were bloody awesome, Guy Okeefe, Callan Ward, Sam Reid and i cant think of the last guy.

Will Minson, Ben Hudson, Lindsay Gilbee, Shaun Higgins were in wonens 1 piece bathers, and Griff was in his "nana undies".

Worst group has to go to Henry White, James Mulligan, Easton Wood and John Shaw, who were doing Ballet, the 1st bit they pretty much just stood there, their 2nd half was abit better.

Aker was with Mal Lynch, Josh Hill and Jarrod Harbrow doing the wuna footy show, pretty boring as well if you ask me, although some of the thigs they were showing was kinda funny.

Mmm what else, not sure right now, been a long night and i should be in bed, im sure others will have their say about the night as well.

one of these things is not like the others...one of these things is not quite the same

LostDoggy
24-08-2008, 11:47 AM
one of these things is not like the others...one of these things is not quite the same

Aker is one of "the brothers" so it didnt suprise me at all that they were together, apart from Lynchy doing his mail bag i dont think the others really spoke that much, but i am happy i got a photo of Jarrod Harbrow smiling.

bornadog
24-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Aker is one of "the brothers" so it didnt suprise me at all that they were together, apart from Lynchy doing his mail bag i dont think the others really spoke that much, but i am happy i got a photo of Jarrod Harbrow smiling.

well load it up.

LostDoggy
24-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Good rundown on the night minson27, youve got a great memory!!

But you forgot the funniest thing.... Richard Cock-Worthington!!!! Coon did such a funny job of hosting the syncro swimmers!!! the best girly voice!!

Your right about the crowd, I recken mostly family, girlfriends and wanna be girlfriends. We had a few player sponsors around us too, not to mention the table of pole dancers next to us!!

Top night though!!

LostDoggy
24-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Sounds like a great night, wish I could've gone! (Didn't know about it).

LostDoggy
24-08-2008, 11:08 PM
But you forgot the funniest thing.... Richard Cock-Worthington!!!! Coon did such a funny job of hosting the syncro swimmers!!! the best girly voice!!

Haha thats the name, I couldnt think of it, I was talking to my mum about it today, and got to that bit but do you think i could remember the name... no of course not.

Coons should speak to the opposition out on the ground like that, would put them off there game thats for sure, and they wouldnt be able to see properly, they would have tears in there eyes from all the laughter.

Will try and post some photos up here tomorrow, have spent a lot of today trying to get them up on facebook, my computers playing up and going real slow atm, will do my best to post the better ones up here and the one of Jarrod smiling.