PDA

View Full Version : Bulldogs in Jakarta

LostDoggy
02-09-2008, 02:26 AM
If there are any Bulldogs supporters going to be in Jakarta (yep - Jakarta in Indonesia, not Jacana) this Friday afternoon - get down to Caz Bar in Mega Kuningan (upstairs) to watch the game with a fellow Bulldogs supporter. For any person turning up to Caz Bar with any Bulldogs gear on, i will supply them with free beer throughout the game.

We havent won 15 games this year for nothing - lets really turn it on this Friday!
Carn the Doggies!

craigsahibee
02-09-2008, 08:10 PM
If there are any Bulldogs supporters going to be in Jakarta (yep - Jakarta in Indonesia, not Jacana) this Friday afternoon - get down to Caz Bar in Mega Kuningan (upstairs) to watch the game with a fellow Bulldogs supporter. For any person turning up to Caz Bar with any Bulldogs gear on, i will supply them with free beer throughout the game.
We havent won 15 games this year for nothing - lets really turn it on this Friday!
Carn the Doggies!

Almost worth the price of a jetstar flight.

LostDoggy
05-09-2008, 02:09 PM
In Phnom Penh. There are several hundred of us coming down to Jakarta to take you up on the offer!

Hope it turns out well.

Nothing worse than looking like a wally wearing a scarf in 35 degree tropical heat, and your team loses....

LostDoggy
05-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Get down to the Shanghai Bar in Phnom Penh - take a few scarves to hand out to the ladies, grab a cold beer and watch it all happen (positively)....

Put the scarf out the window on the way home.

Go dogs!

LostDoggy
07-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Shanghai Bar...eeeh. Hard to concentrate on footy there.!

How was the mood at the Caz Bar?

Next week I am holing up and watching at home.