PDA

View Full Version : Brad Johnson on SEN

aker39
11-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Usual stuff, very bubbly and positive

Hawks played fantastic, but we were off the boil, and they capitalised on our mistakes.

Can assure us that the players confidence has not wavered. Fought so hard to get a top 4 spot, now they need to make the most of the 2nd chance.

Have acheived a fair bit this year but it will be a hollow feeling if we don't win this week.

Preparared for Sydney to hold the ball up, contested footy. We need to get our run and drive going.

Don't expect too many changes

Twodogs
11-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Don't expect too many changes

Unless they are thinking of giving one of us a run we dont really have that many we can realistically bring in.

westdog54
11-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Unless they are thinking of giving one of us a run we dont really have that many we can realistically bring in.

What's Borgy doing this weekend?

The Doctor
11-09-2008, 03:28 PM
I heard the interview and to be honest I was disappointed.

It was the usual bubbly Johnno with plenty of positive spin and he said all the cliche things.

I was hoping to hear how the players were hurting and wanted redemption and were ready to take it out on the Swans.

I would have liked to have heard how they realised they didn't bust a gut hard enough last week and that this week at least no one will walk off the field without having given their all.

I was looking for something, anything, inspiring and didn't get it.

Rocket Science
11-09-2008, 03:37 PM

Can identify with those sentiments, but while bubbly and upbeat Johnno's also a tried and true cliche machine who always appears to be keeping his cards close to his chest.

Cyberdoggie
11-09-2008, 04:15 PM
I heard the interview and to be honest I was disappointed.

It was the usual bubbly Johnno with plenty of positive spin and he said all the cliche things.

I was hoping to hear how the players were hurting and wanted redemption and were ready to take it out on the Swans.

I would have liked to have heard how they realised they didn't bust a gut hard enough last week and that this week at least no one will walk off the field without having given their all.

Have a read of Bob's article in the Age today.

He seemed really down this week.

I hope that doesn't reflect on the field come friday

Bumper Bulldogs
11-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Can identify with those sentiments, but while bubbly and upbeat Johnno's also a tried and true cliche machine who always appears to be keeping his cards close to his chest.

Two years ago he would have been bleeding about that loss. Well I saw more emotion after Jonno missed the goal against the Roos.

That's what we need, Its called passion.