PDA

View Full Version : Its Payback Time for Geelong

bamblettmagic
17-09-2008, 10:13 AM
This is THE night I have been waiting for in years...Footscray/WB WILL defeat Geelong and advance to the grannie....I guarantee this in the same manner as Joe Namath's SB prediction of 1969...In 1976 I saw geelong drive the stake into our hearts at the elim final...in the finals of 92 and 94 when that "silo" bogun brownless allegedy shook off his "monkeys"..No bulldogs fans..THIS IS OUR TIME...and it doesn't stop there...another team that has payback coming to them in spades is Hawthorn..1961 and 1985 are years where they STOLE our glory..its time..so this weekend it will be a Footscray/WB v Hawthorn grand final..and the next week..BE READY the Bulldogs PREMIERS 2008...cant wait to see Big Will Minson holding that gold cup that defines football...BELIEVE, BULLDOG FANS OUR GREATEST DAYS ARE COMING!!!!

The Pie Man
17-09-2008, 10:20 AM
It's funny to think that we're potentially 10 days away from that, I'm not even thinking about it ....... well that's sort of a lie, but I'm definitely not expecting it.

Still, love to see the passion

Dancin' Douggy
17-09-2008, 11:09 AM
This is THE night I have been waiting for in years...Footscray/WB WILL defeat Geelong and advance to the grannie....I guarantee this in the same manner as Joe Namath's SB prediction of 1969...In 1976 I saw geelong drive the stake into our hearts at the elim final...in the finals of 92 and 94 when that "silo" bogun brownless allegedy shook off his "monkeys"..No bulldogs fans..THIS IS OUR TIME...and it doesn't stop there...another team that has payback coming to them in spades is Hawthorn..1961 and 1985 are years where they STOLE our glory..its time..so this weekend it will be a Footscray/WB v Hawthorn grand final..and the next week..BE READY the Bulldogs PREMIERS 2008...cant wait to see Big Will Minson holding that gold cup that defines football...BELIEVE, BULLDOG FANS OUR GREATEST DAYS ARE COMING!!!!

%$#@&* YEEAAHHH!!!!!!

RIGHT ON BAMBLETT MAGIC. RIGHT ON!

Tears will be streaming down Johnno's Chheks as he holds the cup ALOFT

LostDoggy
17-09-2008, 01:34 PM
2008 is our year, forget, Geelong and Hwthorn we are the ones who deserve to win and we will. In 10 days time Johnno will be holding up the premiership cup.

strebla
17-09-2008, 01:43 PM

I have felt the same pain 85 is my biggest nightmare luckily i was overseas in 97 but here we are again but now IS our time
by the way love your avitar one of my all time faves luv the lully

Bumper Bulldogs
17-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Oh yes, love it, Bring it on.

Is it really the year of the Dog!!!!

bornadog
17-09-2008, 11:22 PM
%$#@&* YEEAAHHH!!!!!!

RIGHT ON BAMBLETT MAGIC. RIGHT ON!

Tears will be streaming down Johnno's Cheeks as he holds the cup ALOFT

and mine

LostDoggy
18-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Payback time is right our boys will be waiting! Word is Geelong will go in very hard 1st quarter.

aker39
18-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Word is Geelong will go in very hard 1st quarter.

I'd be disappointed if they didn't.

bornadog
18-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Payback time is right our boys will be waiting! Word is Geelong will go in very hard 1st quarter.

Knowing its normally our worst quarter. We need to have a good start.

Bumper Bulldogs
18-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Knowing its normally our worst quarter. We need to have a good start.

I'm 100% sure the boys will leave nothing in the tank after this one.