PDA

View Full Version : Harley and Stokes didn't train

Topdog
18-09-2008, 03:53 PM
with the main group today. Be very happy with no Harley.

bulldogtragic
18-09-2008, 03:56 PM
No Prismall, Stokes, Chapman or Harley.

Punters would still back 'em. Me, i think all 4 out would be a little more interesting.

Or better yet, some play and re-injure themselves... :)

aker39
18-09-2008, 04:42 PM
neither did Cooney

bulldogtragic
18-09-2008, 04:56 PM
BULLDOGS star Adam Cooney has been given the all-clear to play in tomorrow night's preliminary final against Geelong. Cooney missed a training session earlier this week because of illness and knee soreness, but returned to the club yesterday and coach Rodney Eade said the star midfielder had recovered.

"(He is) very well. He'll be right, 100 per cent," Eade said today.

"He was here yesterday and had a bit of a jog yesterday, and he'll have another run this afternoon."

Eade said the rest of the Bulldogs players had recovered well after last week's win over Sydney in the semi-final, and that they would most likely retain the same side for tomorrow night's clash at the MCG.

Geelong will start a hot favourite, but Eade said his side was a chance to win provided they were completely focused.

"If you've got 100 per cent effort you're a chance to win," he said.

"You mightn't win - the other team might be better or you mightn't play well enough - but if we've got that same intensity (from last week) this Friday night we'll give ourselves a chance."

bornadog
18-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Kelly and Wojcinski named in.

Bumper Bulldogs
18-09-2008, 10:33 PM
I would like to take them on with a full list as if we win they have no excuses and if we loss we know how far we are behind.

I'm confident on knocking them off just the same.

Sockeye Salmon
19-09-2008, 12:07 AM
I would like to take them on with a full list as if we win they have no excuses and if we loss we know how far we are behind.

I'm confident on knocking them off just the same.

I'd rather they had their best 15 players out.

If they whinged afterwards I'd tell 'em to get a tissue (if I cared enough to answer them).

Mofra
19-09-2008, 09:58 AM
"If you've got 100 per cent effort you're a chance to win," he said.

"You mightn't win - the other team might be better or you mightn't play well enough - but if we've got that same intensity (from last week) this Friday night we'll give ourselves a chance."
Not happy with these comments - if we play at 100% we will win.

We are definately a chance.