PDA

View Full Version : Move Aker forward

bulldogtragic
19-09-2008, 01:26 PM
I can still vividly remember the game in Brisbane (lions days) in the wet where he just tore it up with goals from everywhere, and the famous celebration.

Move him forward and let him loose. I say go small and quick in the rain. Mis-match their tall backs.

Bring in Ward or Ray too.

LostDoggy
19-09-2008, 01:33 PM
I concur

LostDoggy
19-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Yes, do not send him down back else we have no spark.

Play him out of them middle or up forward, only options.

Who will go out to make way for Ray (damn hope not) or Ward

cinder
19-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Here here!

bulldogtragic
19-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Depends on a tall to drop.

If we think we can ocver forward, then Tiller who is very unlucky.

If we think we can cover forward, but not back, dare i say Welsh. He hasn't given us too much lately...

I just think in the rain we could use another small and need Aker burning it up in the froward half.

The Coon Dog
19-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Be interesting if Aker is used on Ablett.

bornadog
19-09-2008, 02:53 PM

I would prefer that than being stuck in the backline, at least he will be in the midfield and from there can really hurt Geelong. Last week he sacrificed himself to let Gilbee run free and it worked, however, Geelong is a different beast.

Bumper Bulldogs
19-09-2008, 08:05 PM

Do you know something?????

i would like Griff go to him. Griff cut him to bites 2 years ago of the back flank.

it was magic.:eek:

Bumper Bulldogs
19-09-2008, 08:07 PM
I can still vividly remember the game in Brisbane (lions days) in the wet where he just tore it up with goals from everywhere, and the famous celebration.

Move him forward and let him loose. I say go small and quick in the rain. Mis-match their tall backs.

Bring in Ward or Ray too.

i must say that i hate Aker in the back line.

i have never scene a match winner play back.

He is at his best in the forward line and Eade has lost more games than his won with Aker in the back 1/2.