PDA

View Full Version : Barry Hall, Adam Campbell, Ryan O'keefe Hello Premiership

LostDog
21-09-2008, 08:48 PM
If we can get 2 of these we become very very danderous and the window is wide open if not 2 windows.
imagine it

F. Johnson Hall Aker
HF.O'Keefe Campbell Murphy
C. Higgins Cross Griffen
HB. Gilbee Williams Hargrave
B. Morris Lake Everitt
Foll. Hudson West Cooney

Int. Harbrow Minson Ward Welsh

I like

LostDog
21-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Whoops missed Boyd
F. Johnson Hall Aker
HF.O'Keefe Campbell Murphy
C. Higgins Cross Griffen
HB. Gilbee Williams Hargrave
B. Morris Lake Everitt
Foll. Hudson West Cooney

Int. Harbrow Minson Ward Boyd

LostDog
21-09-2008, 08:51 PM
oh crap and Hahn

lots of depth if thats the case

bulldogtragic
21-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Ok. I'll bite.

How do we get them?

Sockeye Salmon
21-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Nice of Sydney and Freo to give them up for nothing.

Campbell has the endurance of a Rocca, he won't cut it as a CHF.

Why have you written the team upside down?

LostDog
21-09-2008, 09:00 PM
I just realised i missed Gia 2

um
we have to rid
RAY
STREET
TILLER

and draft picks

phroosh
21-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Getting ROK from Sydney would have to involve chloroform, extortion, death threats or a combination of all three.

LostDog
21-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Way I see it these players are requesting to come to us puts us in the box seat.
Tiller has some stock after this years final series
Ray well we all know about him.
Street Sydney need a Ruckmen he is primed for the taking and has proven over the years good back up (At times)

I dont know what picks we have but think we have a good young list lots of talls and mids we can afford a few draft picks we do get ace after all

LostDog
21-09-2008, 09:06 PM
as for the team being upside down its clearly marked doesnt matter which way it put down

Scorlibo
21-09-2008, 09:18 PM
as for the team being upside down its clearly marked doesnt matter which way it put down

Must get confusing down there in Tassie . . . on family matters too:p.

Seriously though, since when did O'Keefe want to come to the dogs? Since when did any three of them confirm their interest in coming to Whitten Oval?

LostDog
21-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Hall - Before the Game
Campbell - Has sounded out he wants to come to us
O'Keefe - end of contract has made it very vocal supported the dogs when he was a kid not really a declaration but is close enough.

Scorlibo
21-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Hall - Before the Game
O'Keefe - end of contract has made it very vocal supported the dogs when he was a kid not really a declaration but is close enough.

Were they for real on Before the Game? They like their jokes.

O'Keefe hardly a declaration and we would have to give up a fair bit to get him. Nevertheless, Murphy and he would be the most dangerous CHF combo in the league.

We need a FF though, and if Hall has said he wants the Dogs, we should chase him good and proper. Second rounder would seal the deal. Might come cheaper in a package with Ray.

The Coon Dog
21-09-2008, 09:41 PM
And Sydney are just going to let O'Keefe & Hall come to us & accept Tiller & Street? As John Elliott would say 'Pigs Arse".

Scorlibo
21-09-2008, 09:58 PM
I'm thinking along the lines of . . . us not having to use our first pick on Cordy.

1st pick, Ray, Street to Swans

Hall, O'Keefe to us.

LostDog
21-09-2008, 10:10 PM
I'm thinking along the lines of . . . us not having to use our first pick on Cordy.

Hall, O'Keefe to us.

Whats the ruling on that, i mean its a given we are going to get Cordy

Scorlibo
21-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Whats the ruling on that, i mean its a given we are going to get Cordy

Yea but its still not confirmed that we will have to use our first rounder.

Sydney were always the most likely to bid for him, if we negotiated before father son bidding, they might agree to not make us use the first rounder in order to trade it to them.

Bulldogs_6
21-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Yea but its still not confirmed that we will have to use our first rounder.

Sydney were always the most likely to bid for him, if we negotiated before father son bidding, they might agree to not make us use the first rounder in order to trade it to them.

Still wishful thinking, I'm confident more than one club would make a bid for Ayce.

Dry Rot
21-09-2008, 10:34 PM

Hall, O'Keefe to us.

Been reading this?

http://electexiles.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/the-true-secret-1.jpg

Scorlibo
21-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Still wishful thinking, I'm confident more than one club would make a bid for Ayce.

I could see maybe Collingwood, Brisbane and Adelaide having a tilt at Ayce, but I don't think it is a done deal him going in the first round.

Scorlibo
21-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Been reading this?

LOL.

Its a balanced trade, O'Keefe at 27 is worth a first rounder at most and Hall at 31 would be lucky to get young Ray and Streeter.

As for the Ayce 2nd round thing . . . it'll happen. I've been reading this cool book ;).

phroosh
21-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Don't know about Barry, but we certainly won't be the only ones interested in O'Keefe.

Trades etc aren't my expertise (if I even have one) but getting even one of the three mentioned players mightn't be too easy.

gohardorgohome
21-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Pardon my ignorance but who is Adam Campbell?

phroosh
21-09-2008, 11:04 PM
As an aside, the O'Keefe thing reminds me of Pavlich a while back, lots of noise, but never any intention to go anywhere. A lot of players coming out of contract float their name around to bump up their price to their existing club , and fair play to them, I guess.

Funniest thing about Pav was the SA media worked themselves into a frenzy over him coming home and it just fizzled. The icing on the cake was the Adelaide Cows passed on Pavlich in the draft for........drum roll......Ken McGregor.

Happy Days
21-09-2008, 11:12 PM

He's a developing KPF who can't get a go for Fremantle ahead of Pavlich and Tarrant...Has shown some promise in the WAFL with a bag of 10, amongst other good games, but is incredibly slow.

Mofra
21-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Funniest thing about Pav was the SA media worked themselves into a frenzy over him coming home and it just fizzled. The icing on the cake was the Adelaide Cows passed on Pavlich in the draft for........drum roll......Ken McGregor.
To be fair, every club did the year before he was drafted. He was a slowish midfielder who grew into a KPP's body

phroosh
21-09-2008, 11:16 PM
To be fair, every club did the year before he was drafted. He was a slowish midfielder who grew into a KPP's body

Yeah, I know, but it's much funnier when Adelaide do it.

The Coon Dog
21-09-2008, 11:21 PM

I reckon it was even funnier that the following year when Richmond took Aaron Fiora at pick 3 allowing Freo to claim Pav with pick 4.

phroosh
21-09-2008, 11:26 PM
I reckon it was even funnier that the following year whenRichmond took Aaron Fiora at pick 3 allowing Freo to claim Pav with pick 4.

Forgot about that! Wow, Richmond and Adelaide shooting themselves in the foot. Happy times.

Aaron is an old team mate of mine, and a nice fella, but pick three is awfully high for him in hindsight.

bornadog
21-09-2008, 11:29 PM
He's a developing KPF who can't get a go for Fremantle ahead of Pavlich and Tarrant...Has shown some promise in the WAFL with a bag of 10, amongst other good games, but is incredibly slow.

If that is the case, forget it.

Sockeye Salmon
21-09-2008, 11:55 PM

Channel 7 reported on Wednesday night that Campbell asked to be traded (he's still contracted for next year) and his manager was supposed to have said on 6PR that he wanted to go to the Bulldogs.

He's 23 (drafted in 2003) and has only played 10 games, including the last 4 this year. His stats are pretty underwhelming.

He's good size and kicks like a Rocca - unfortunately he has the endurance of one as well.

hujsh
22-09-2008, 01:57 AM
Hall - Before the Game

An Andrew Maher rumour. Not certain at all

Really? Haven't heard that

Like how Judd supported Melbourne and went there?

Love the optimism BTW:)

Sockeye Salmon
22-09-2008, 08:27 AM
Like how Judd supported Melbourne and went there?

Love the optimism BTW:)

While I don't for a second think we are any chance at all to get O'Keefe, his links with us are a bit stronger than just supporting us as a kid.

Both his father and grandfather played for us.

W W Biscuit
22-09-2008, 08:41 AM
Channel 7 reported on Wednesday night that Campbell asked to be traded (he's still contracted for next year) and his manager was supposed to have said on 6PR that he wanted to go to the Bulldogs.

He's 23 (drafted in 2003) and has only played 10 games, including the last 4 this year. His stats are pretty underwhelming.

He's good size and kicks like a Rocca - unfortunately he has the endurance of one as well.

Didn't he kick seven goals for West Perth in a final last week, including five in a quarter? Pretty impressive - he could be the next John Georgiadis.

Sockeye Salmon
22-09-2008, 09:03 AM
Didn't he kick seven goals for West Perth in a final last week, including five in a quarter? Pretty impressive - he could be the next John Georgiadis.

He kicked 10 against Peel earlier in the year.

In the Semi against Subi he got 4 kicks, no goals and didn't take a mark.

41 goals for the year in 16 games.

bulldogtragic
22-09-2008, 10:02 AM
He kicked 10 against Peel earlier in the year.

In the Semi against Subi he got 4 kicks, no goals and didn't take a mark.

41 goals for the year in 16 games.
I've had enough of all of this. We all kow what we need to do.

BRING BACK BARTLETT

Ozza
22-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Heard from a (usually) very reliable source that Hall is close to agreeing -in principal - to a 2 year deal with the Dogs. And that we have been in talks with Ashley Hansen - for if that falls through...

bulldogtragic
22-09-2008, 10:48 AM
Heard from a (usually) very reliable source that Hall is close to agreeing -in principal - to a 2 year deal with the Dogs. And that we have been in talks with Ashley Hansen - for if that falls through...
At what kinf of cost Ozza do you know?

LostDoggy
22-09-2008, 11:38 AM
I'll take O'Keefe...2nd round pick, maybe first..

Not interested in Hall or Campbell..

Sedat
22-09-2008, 11:47 AM
I've had enough of all of this. We all kow what we need to do.

BRING BACK BARTLETT
The great man was sitting 5 rows back from me on Friday night - he was there with Matty Croft. He would have clunked a couple early in the last qtr when we kept blazing it in there, or at least drawn a soft free kick :D

bulldogtragic
22-09-2008, 11:49 AM
The great man was sitting 5 rows back from me on Friday night - he was there with Matty Croft. He would have clunked a couple early in the last qtr when we kept blazing it in there, or at least drawn a soft free kick :D
I can't beleive I was in the same ground as the great ugg on Friday. Why did we ever lose him :)

G-Mo77
22-09-2008, 12:01 PM

I could handle that. What would we have to give up for him though?

Ozza
22-09-2008, 12:46 PM
I don't know what the cost would be. Just got a message very late last night about it.
I think the way it works in these situations is that you get a player(Hall in this case) to agree in principal to a deal - and then the clubs get together and work out the rest after that.

I think its encouraging to hear this sort of thing. We should be having a big crack at a 09 or 2010 flag...time is of the essence, and Hall may be the link in the chain required. He was certainly still very dangerous this finals series, and probably takes the best defender from Jonno, Murph, Welsh.....etc.

bulldogtragic
22-09-2008, 01:01 PM
I don't know what the cost would be. Just got a message very late last night about it.
I think the way it works in these situations is that you get a player(Hall in this case) to agree in principal to a deal - and then the clubs get together and work out the rest after that.

I think its encouraging to hear this sort of thing. We should be having a big crack at a 09 or 2010 flag...time is of the essence, and Hall may be the link in the chain required. He was certainly still very dangerous this finals series, and probably takes the best defender from Jonno, Murph, Welsh.....etc.
I agree with a lot of this.

Just the price worries me. With their defenders retiring, if they wanted Wight plus a second rounder i'd consider it, probably take it. Even give Street too.

But as he is under contract, it could be a big sticking point to agree to the trade unless the leadership group want him out for what he has done this year.

Happy Days
22-09-2008, 01:25 PM
I can't beleive I was in the same ground as the great ugg on Friday. Why did we ever lose him :)

Hmm...Between Saunders, Rawlings, Morgan, McDougall et al. you could say he's been back numerous times :p

dogman
22-09-2008, 02:13 PM
I agree with a lot of this.

Just the price worries me. With their defenders retiring, if they wanted Wight plus a second rounder i'd consider it, probably take it. Even give Street too.

But as he is under contract, it could be a big sticking point to agree to the trade unless the leadership group want him out for what he has done this year.

With the trouble Hall has caused the Swans this year, they might want to get rid of him. They probably made their mind up at the earlier in the year. So they might not ask for as much as we think.

LostDoggy
22-09-2008, 03:25 PM
With the trouble Hall has caused the Swans this year, they might want to get rid of him. They probably made their mind up at the earlier in the year. So they might not ask for as much as we think.

A bit like Aker?

Id love to get him down to the club.

Look at all the positives.
1. Boumann and Grant to develop under a champion
2. Not as much pressure on them to make an impact
3. The tall forward we have been after for so long
4. Body is in good nick
5. If the Swans want to get rid of him we hold the cards

The list goes on.

I cant wait for trade week!!!

mjp
22-09-2008, 03:48 PM
So we are going to trade two players about to be delisted and a 2nd round pick for Barry Hall - a 31 year old, key position forward who is under contract?

HAH.

Sedat
22-09-2008, 04:31 PM
So we are going to trade two players about to be delisted and a 2nd round pick for Barry Hall - a 31 year old, key position forward who is under contract?

HAH.
Forget the 2 about to be delisted players. Sydney don't strike me as being a particularly hard-ass team during trade week. They were quite happy to off-load Schneider and Dempster for only one pick last year (pick 26), and both are premiership players who are still relatively young. It isn't beyond the realms of possibility that Sydney would not step in Hall's way too much if he/they decided that a change of scenery would benefit both player and club.

I do like the idea of Barry Hall up forward for us, even at 31 yo. We have two talented young KP talls coming through who would benefit enourmously from having a player of Hall's experience and calibre to learn from. The caveat would be that Hall is seeking the move in order to invigourate his career. I've no interest in targeting 'reluctant' recruits.

mjp
22-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Forget the 2 about to be delisted players. Sydney don't strike me as being a particularly hard-ass team during trade week. They were quite happy to off-load Schneider and Dempster for only one pick last year (pick 26), and both are premiership players who are still relatively young. It isn't beyond the realms of possibility that Sydney would not step in Hall's way too much if he/they decided that a change of scenery would benefit both player and club.

Disagree. Sydney didn't want Dempster and Schneider and knew they were worth very little...they tried to get a first rounder for Jude Bolton and held firm. None of the teams are particularly difficult to deal with for players who are going to struggle to get a game anyway...on key members of the side, they are a bit tougher.

If we want Hall, we had better start thinking about multiple first round picks...

bulldogtragic
22-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Disagree. Sydney didn't want Dempster and Schneider and knew they were worth very little...they tried to get a first rounder for Jude Bolton and held firm. None of the teams are particularly difficult to deal with for players who are going to struggle to get a game anyway...on key members of the side, they are a bit tougher.

If we want Hall, we had better start thinking about multiple first round picks...
That being the case, thanks but no thanks on Hall. Price would to too rich for my blood.

aker39
22-09-2008, 05:00 PM
on key members of the side, they are a bit tougher.

Unless it's an Aker type situation where the player is contracted to the club, but the club doesn't want him at the club anymore, then they can't be as tough.

Sedat
22-09-2008, 05:01 PM

If you genuinely believe that is what Sydney will ask for a 31 yo still under contract, I suspect he will continue to enjoy life in the harbour city for the rest of his playing days.

mjp
22-09-2008, 05:29 PM
If you genuinely believe that is what Sydney will ask for a 31 yo still under contract, I suspect he will continue to enjoy life in the harbour city for the rest of his playing days.

Hall has zero leverage. None. I simply cannot see Sydney letting him leave for the equivalent of nothing. He is under contract - if someone wanted our full-forward who just put together a pretty good finals series, I would expect them to pony up. I expect Sydney to do the same. A second round pick for Hall sounds like a pipe-dream.

Sockeye Salmon
22-09-2008, 05:32 PM
The only chance would be if Hall and Roos had a serious falling out and we offered to pay his contract for them.

Bulldog4life
22-09-2008, 05:34 PM

Everyone keeps saying 31. You have to remember that he will turn 32 before the start of next season. Makes you wonder if it would be worth it at all.

Sedat
22-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Hall has zero leverage. None. I simply cannot see Sydney letting him leave for the equivalent of nothing. He is under contract - if someone wanted our full-forward who just put together a pretty good finals series, I would expect them to pony up. I expect Sydney to do the same. A second round pick for Hall sounds like a pipe-dream.
He was shunted out of the team and was virtually left as an outcast for a couple of weeks, not to mention being subjected to some overly public psychological testing by the Swans for not hitting a player - not a potential basis for player and club to fall out of love??

I'm not suggesting for one minute this would reach Aker-Matthews levels, but there could be some residual angst there.

bornadog
22-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Everyone keeps saying 31. You have to remember that he will turn 32 before the start of next season. Makes you wonder if it would be worth it at all.

Another ageing fullforward to come to the dogs, no thanks, not worth a first round pick. Its a very short term solution.

Scorlibo
22-09-2008, 06:30 PM

mjp . . . you've got be BSing me. Two first round picks for a 32 year old ? I don't care who it is, its not gonna happen. Second rounder + incentive is enough.

The Bulldogs Bite
22-09-2008, 06:35 PM
mjp . . . you've got be BSing me. Two first round picks for a 32 year old ? I don't care who it is, its not gonna happen. Second rounder + incentive is enough.

Agreed.

Sydney might ask for that first up, but they're dreaming.

His worth is a second round pick + an incentive.

Still, I'm not sold on the idea of Hall. 32 at the beginning of next year is not ideal, and especially when we've recruited the likes of Aker, Hudson & Welsh. Add Johnson to that, and 3 targets up forward are gone in two seasons.

I would prefer us to go after a younger forward. Clarke from Brisbane, Thorpe from Hawthorn, Reid from Collingwood - I don't know who's available and not, but something along those lines. The likelihood is, though, that we'll have to draft from within (Grant, Boumann, Cordy, others) whilst having the option of trying somebody like Campbell.

Rocco Jones
22-09-2008, 06:52 PM
I posted this on an inferior board (cheap pop!).

I would definitely be up for him as long as we don't sell the farm and he does not have a psychotic episode in the time leading up to the trade period.

Despite all his problems, Hall still finished off looking like an elite KP imo. Here are a few stats I liked.

- 41 goals in 15 games, so he still looks a 60 goal a year forward.
- Averaged 9 marks per game.
- Equal highest contested marks per game in the league (My favourite!)

Another thing I like about Hall is his time with Sydney will really help him fit into our forward line structure. Hall spent out of his time playing as a solo tradition tall forward alongside lead up targets in ROK and Micky O. I think that will bode him well playing alongside Bobby and Johnno. We need a strong KP forward who can actually move and Hall is that.

Sometimes the stars align and you need to take advantage of it. IF Hall has problems with Sydney and they are not desperate to keep him, we should try and take advantage of this. Once again I would not be trading away a lot for him. We have a few older players and to burn our future with Welsh, Johnno, Hall and possibly Hahn all leaving our forward line in the distant future.

dogman
22-09-2008, 06:58 PM
What did Sydney give to the Hawks in exchange for Everitt. He was a similar age at the time and Sydney where desperate to get him. I believe it only cost them a second round pick. I believe thats are fair comparison.

The Coon Dog
22-09-2008, 07:08 PM
What did Sydney give to the Hawks in exchange for Everitt. He was a similar age at the time and Sydney where desperate to get him. I believe it only cost them a second round pick. I believe thats are fair comparison.

Pick 33.

LostDoggy
22-09-2008, 07:13 PM
I wouldn't worry about Campbell, sounds like another dud forward we could add to the list James Cook, Simon Minton Connel, Alan Jackovic, Daniel Bandy, Andrew McDougal...

Hall and O'keefe would be really really good tho. Big barry breaking thru packs Aker, Higgins and Harbrow picking up the crumbs.

dogman
22-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Pick 33.

That seems fair to me.

bulldogtragic
22-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Pick 33.
We would have pick 32 this year?

The Coon Dog
22-09-2008, 07:41 PM
We would have pick 32 this year?

Yes, unless we trade it away, up or down during trade week. We could also commit to using it on Ayce Cordy if the 13 teams below us bypass him in round 1.

LostDoggy
22-09-2008, 07:51 PM
I think it was fairly obvious that Sydney will not realistically win a premiership with their current list. What good is Barry to them if that is the case. Like Hawthorn previously they will get rid of older players in exchange for draft picks and start rebuilding. Anyone remember what picks Hawthorn got for their full forwards Nathan Thompson and was it Hay?

The Coon Dog
22-09-2008, 08:32 PM
I think it was fairly obvious that Sydney will not realistically win a premiership with their current list. What good is Barry to them if that is the case. Like Hawthorn previously they will get rid of older players in exchange for draft picks and start rebuilding. Anyone remember what picks Hawthorn got for their full forwards Nathan Thompson and was it Hay?

Nathan Thompson picks #10 & #26.
Jon Hay pick #18.

gohardorgohome
22-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Footy players tend to get increasingly grumpy when they cant run as well as they once could. They often try things like diving and wacking blokes as their footy attributes such as pace and agility diminish. Does that remind you of Barry Hall at all. I was watching him when we played the swans. He is in his last year or two and not worth the hasstle.

If Campbell cant get a game at a crap team like Freo why would he be any good for a top four team like the dogs. Sounds like a "Pods" type player at a lower level to me.

Desipura
23-09-2008, 10:01 AM
If we do get Hall, I believe a player ie Ray will be traded for a 2nd round pick which will gives us 2 second round picks. One to obtain Hall and the other for Cordy. The club realises how important it is to inject youth into the side given some of our older players will be retiring in the next 1-3 yrs.
Also with GC17 coming in, you need to utilise your draft picks on as many youngsters as you can before they take up the majority of 1st round picks in 2010.

bornadog
23-09-2008, 10:30 AM
His 2009 salary is expected to be $500,000, is he really worth it, as its a risk in my opinion.

BulldogBelle
23-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Footy players tend to get increasingly grumpy when they cant run as well as they once could. They often try things like diving and wacking blokes as their footy attributes such as pace and agility diminish. Does that remind you of Barry Hall at all. I was watching him when we played the swans. He is in his last year or two and not worth the hasstle.

If Campbell cant get a game at a crap team like Freo why would he be any good for a top four team like the dogs. Sounds like a "Pods" type player at a lower level to me.

Hall has been whacking blokes his entire career. Think he broke some guys jaw playing for St Kilda reserves in 97 or so. If we can get him cheaply ie late second round pick think it would be a fantastic outcome for the club.

bornadog
23-09-2008, 10:38 AM
This is all a ploy to get an extra one year contract out of Sydney.

KT31
23-09-2008, 10:44 AM
What about young Hawkin's from Geelong ?
Much better value with his youth and not getting a crack at Geelong.

Sockeye Salmon
23-09-2008, 10:46 AM
What about young Hawkin's from Geelong ?
Much better value with his youth and not getting a crack at Geelong.

In my dreams.

I simply can't see them letting him go. He will pass Lonergan by round 1 next year and go on to be a star.

bornadog
23-09-2008, 11:27 AM
In my dreams.

I simply can't see them letting him go. He will pass Lonergan by round 1 next year and go on to be a star.

Agree they wouldn't let him go, but would love to have young Hawkins

LostDoggy
23-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Why would anyone consider recruiting Barry Hall? A 32yr old with mental issues, whose best footy is long gone and will cost way to much.

gohardorgohome
23-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Hall has been whacking blokes his entire career. Think he broke some guys jaw playing for St Kilda reserves in 97 or so. If we can get him cheaply ie late second round pick think it would be a fantastic outcome for the club.

Back then you were not having a proper go unless you did that. (ha ha ha)

So would you swap someone like Dylan Addison (a second round pick) for one season of Barry Hall in the twilight of his career? I think the Swans would like to get him out of their salary cap.
Only player I would offer would be Farren Ray (we have no control over him as he is uncontracted).

I would be inclined to have a chat to young players like Nathan Ablett or Tom Lonegan and offer 50% more than what he was on at Geelong and pick him up in the pre season draft.

The Pie Man
23-09-2008, 09:34 PM
Was just on Fox Sports website and saw a headline link

'Barry gets one more year'

Given that's what Hall's banging on about with the Swans, I thought that was it. Of course upon reading it, it was Leo Barry.

LostDoggy
24-09-2008, 12:57 AM
Nathan Thompson picks #10 & #26.
Jon Hay pick #18.

OK that shut me up:o