PDA

View Full Version : Michael Gugliotta

LostDog
07-10-2008, 04:57 PM
KPP RUCK / FORWARD

Does anyone know anything about him, apparently finished in top 10 in quite a few things at Draft Camp Screening in NT

Desipura
08-10-2008, 09:38 AM
KPP RUCK / FORWARD

Does anyone know anything about him, apparently finished in top 10 in quite a few things at Draft Camp Screening in NT

He has an Italian background, hope that helps :D

soupman
08-10-2008, 10:55 AM
Michael Gugliotta - (KPD) 26 June 1990, 194cm 87kg. NT/Nightcliff*

"Quigley: This is a guy to watch out for. He is not eligible this year but is one I will be keen to see how he looks at next year’s carnival. He was easily the best key position prospect form the Territory for me. He has good height, is agile and gets around the ground well. He also has a great pair of hands and took some really nice marks. His confidence in his marking ability may be a bit of a downfall at the moment as playing in the backline he tries to mark everything and does not often do the disciplined things. That being said he pulled down a couple of screamers which will put him on the radar for next year. He has also got a big kick on him although at the moment he could use it better."

"Quigley: Gugliotta – this is a guy who I was quietly excited about last year and I was expecting him to tear things up this year. He has excellent key position height (over 195), runs well, has a good leap, is agile and just looks like a footballer. Unfortunately he showed bugger all as far as onfield ability this year. He faded in and out of the game playing at HF and FF and rarely got the ball in scoring position. The disposals he got were usually up the ground but he did show that can take a mark and pick out a man with his kicks. I reckon someone is going to fall in love with the package rather than the performance and will take a punt on him. There will be worse prospects drafted."

The above is a summary from Bigfooty.