PDA

View Full Version : Brian Lake rumour

Throughandthrough
10-11-2008, 09:18 PM
This type of story comes up all the time in Adelaide, but allegedly has purchased a home back in Adelaide, near the beach, and his wife desperately wants him to play for an Adelaide based AFL club.

:mad:

Mofra
10-11-2008, 09:33 PM
He is still involved with a Childcare centre though with Eagle & Cooney in Altona?

GVGjr
10-11-2008, 09:36 PM
This type of story comes up all the time in Adelaide, but allegedly has purchased a home back in Adelaide, near the beach, and his wife desperately wants him to play for an Adelaide based AFL club.

:mad:

I'll worry about it just before trade period next season.

Sockeye Salmon
10-11-2008, 09:36 PM
I'm almost certain he married a Melbourne girl

comrade
10-11-2008, 09:37 PM
I call bullshit.

Throughandthrough
10-11-2008, 09:41 PM

Nope.

Had the pleasure of meeting his in-laws a few years ago @ a Dogs game @ Perth.

Really nice people, btw. Introduced me to the great man as well.

Throughandthrough
10-11-2008, 09:43 PM
I'll worry about it just before trade period next season.

We could demand any player on the Crows or Power list for him. Club Champion etc.

I hope he stays @ the Dogs.

LostDoggy
10-11-2008, 10:18 PM
I usually like rumours..

But only when it involves someone not possibly leaving our club

Get the Trade bait out Crows. Bock Bock.

comrade
10-11-2008, 10:31 PM
I usually like rumours..

But only when it involves someone not possibly leaving our club

Get the Trade bait out Crows. Bock Bock.

And Tippet.

LostDoggy
11-11-2008, 11:46 AM
And Tippet.

I was going to mention Tippet but i dont want to dive into Adelaide's list before this 'Rumour' is cleared up..and i dont want to get lose such an important player..does anyone?

Twodogs
11-11-2008, 01:18 PM

Me too. I thought he married a single mum from Melton and moved to Caroline Springs.

GetDimmaBack
11-11-2008, 01:36 PM
I spoke to him briefly at a Selector's Table dinner about 3 years ago, and he was saying he already had 3 properties then, including one in Adelaide.
Has he actually bought another one, or has he just traded his old one in on a new, improved version? Might also just be another investment - good time to buy, after all...

BTW, when does his current contract expire?

Go_Dogs
11-11-2008, 03:01 PM
I doubt the Crows would have any interest in him given their large list of talls who can play back. Port may have some interest.

Given the way the side is heading, I doubt any player would be jumping ship, but if we have a terrible 2009 who knows.

Sockeye Salmon
11-11-2008, 03:31 PM
I doubt the Crows would have any interest in him given their large list of talls who can play back. Port may have some interest.

Given the way the side is heading, I doubt any player would be jumping ship, but if we have a terrible 2009 who knows.

Every team in the comp would jump all over him if he was available.

craigsahibee
12-11-2008, 09:29 AM
It's time we started the the KBHSLATWOFF. (Keep Brian Harris Slash Lake At The Whitten Oval Forever Foundation)

LostDoggy
12-11-2008, 12:22 PM
How do I get a membership to that foundation? Brian would be one of the first 3 on my team sheet each game. I would be particularly naseous if he ended up in adelaide.

We love you Brian Lake/Harris/dont care what your name is just stay at he dogs!

Dya reckon throwing him up forward for the NAB cup as a trial might keep him keen? He does love a goal...