PDA

View Full Version : Rhys O'Keefe

Scorlibo
29-11-2008, 11:50 AM
We could have had him with pick 64. *moans* :o

bulldogtragic
29-11-2008, 11:51 AM
We could have had him with pick 64. *moans* :o
I'm just so pissed Cam Wight is clogging the list, while youngsters who 'may' make it are going to other clubs.

LostDoggy
29-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Taken pick 65

Scorlibo
29-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Taken pick 65

Absolutely spewing!

LostDoggy
29-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Absolutely spewing!

Forget Rhys.

Saw plenty of Willy this year we have the gun Okeefe already!

Looking forward to seeing him debut early this year.

Scorlibo
29-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Forget Rhys.

Saw plenty of Willy this year we have the gun Okeefe already!

Looking forward to seeing him debut early this year.

But imagine the HFF-HBF O'Keefe combo!

bornadog
29-11-2008, 01:20 PM
I'm just so pissed Cam Wight is clogging the list, while youngsters who 'may' make it are going to other clubs.

We still have Eagleton as well on the list
Has been good for us over the years but wasn't a great 2008, so will need to play well to keep a spot in 2009.

LostDoggy
29-11-2008, 01:29 PM
We still have Eagleton as well on the list
Has been good for us over the years but wasn't a great 2008, so will need to play well to keep a spot in 2009.

Okeefe being a left footer as well who can play mid/fwd would seem the logical replacement for the Eagle .
We lost our other left footer Westy this year which has to open the door for okeefe as well

Go_Dogs
30-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Okeefe being a left footer as well who can play mid/fwd would seem the logical replacement for the Eagle .
We lost our other left footer Westy this year which has to open the door for okeefe as well

Westy, the penetrating left footer! :p

Desipura
30-11-2008, 05:33 PM
I know the club strangely rate Wight highly. I cannot see him dramatically improving his decision making on the field or his disposal/marking for that matter.
However to his defence, I have been informed that he had some personal issues this season, which the club I believe took into consideration when accessing whether he should be retained on the list.

Mantis
30-11-2008, 08:08 PM
The impression I got yesterday was that we wouldn't have taken him if he was still available with pick 165.

comrade
30-11-2008, 09:00 PM
The impression I got yesterday was that we wouldn't have taken him if he was still available with pick 165.

Yet it seems there are some on this board who rate him through the roof due to an impressive YouTube clip.

I'm happy to back our recruiting team, particularly when it comes to small, running players.

Sockeye Salmon
30-11-2008, 10:35 PM
I know the club strangely rate Wight highly. I cannot see him dramatically improving his decision making on the field or his disposal/marking for that matter.
However to his defence, I have been informed that he had some personal issues this season, which the club I believe took into consideration when accessing whether he should be retained on the list.

If he wasn't still contracted he would have been delisted.