PDA

View Full Version : Fantasia on SEN

GVGjr
14-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Did anyone else hear JF on SEN today? He interviews very well and represents the club as good as anyone.

He talked about a wide variety of topics including the ELC, Fiji and Shaun Baxter's involvement in assisting the club with rookies etc, the Arizona trip, the leadership group and future leaders and even a well choreographed plug for the East West Day.

ledge
14-01-2009, 08:20 PM
And a sponsor???

GVGjr
14-01-2009, 08:47 PM
And a sponsor???

Not a question asked nor answered.

ledge
14-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Bugger, how long I wonder before it starts to get asked?
Hopefully we have one before the bad press starts.

bornadog
14-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Bugger, how long I wonder before it starts to get asked?
Hopefully we have one before the bad press starts.

Wrong person to answer a question like that.

ledge
14-01-2009, 09:42 PM
Not really i think he would still know if it was happening.

Stevo
14-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Fanta also talked about the place being the land of the giants with the addition of the 3 draftees.

Go_Dogs
15-01-2009, 09:00 AM
What were his comments regarding leadership and future leaders?

GVGjr
15-01-2009, 09:26 AM
What were his comments regarding leadership and future leaders?

That there was a lot of work happening in that area and a lot more that needs to be done but how we had a number of excellent future leaders at the club

Bulldog4life
15-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Did anyone else hear JF on SEN today? He interviews very well and represents the club as good as anyone.

He talked about a wide variety of topics including the ELC, Fiji and Shaun Baxter's involvement in assisting the club with rookies etc, the Arizona trip, the leadership group and future leaders and even a well choreographed plug for the East West Day.

I didn't know about this GVGjr. Can you please elaborate.

The Coon Dog
15-01-2009, 11:51 AM
It's Shaun Bassett. He funded the rookie spot for Tom Davidson & the Fiji experiment.

Bulldog4life
15-01-2009, 11:56 AM
It's Shaun Bassett. He funded the rookie spot for Tom Davidson & the Fiji experiment.

Ok. Yes I remember reading about Shaun Bassett. The last time I heard about Shaun Baxter he was a personal trainer and on Gladiators I think. Thought that he might have been helping the Club in some capacity.

Cyberdoggie
15-01-2009, 12:12 PM

I believe he is an influencial bulldogs supporter who has provided a lot of his own cash for funding of rookie players and other ventures.

His hard earned also went to that wonderful rookie pick Tom Davidson.
So far i don't think he has received much value for money with his purchases. Let's hope this Fiji experiment works.

Bulldog4life
15-01-2009, 12:50 PM
I believe he is an influencial bulldogs supporter who has provided a lot of his own cash for funding of rookie players and other ventures.

His hard earned also went to that wonderful rookie pick Tom Davidson.
So far i don't think he has received much value for money with his purchases. Let's hope this Fiji experiment works.

Yes I'm really looking forward to seeing how our Fiji experiment works. If it is successful it will be interesting to see how many Fijian players will actually be on our list in say 7 or 8 years time.