PDA

View Full Version : Jumper Presentation Night

LostDoggy
29-01-2009, 10:24 PM
The Jumper Presentation Night is going to be held on 11th March at Telstra Dome. Apparently it's going to be about $95 a head. Certainly not aimed at families this year:( The venue at Taylors Lakes has been excellent, certainly the food and service was fantastic. Does anyone have any more details please?

The Coon Dog
29-01-2009, 10:41 PM
I got an email the other day & all it said was:

Season Launch (formerly Jumper Presentation)
Date: Wednesday, 11th March 2009
Stay tuned to www.westernbulldogs.com.au for more details!

LostDoggy
30-01-2009, 09:06 AM
It's a pity if they price themselves out for families to attend. With the Snowball and Best and Fairest being pricey, it was the only event that families could afford to go on.

aker39
30-01-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm very disappointed at this. I remarked after last years event that it was great that the club had a function that families could attend. It was affordable and a chance to get up close to the players, we even had a player on our table.

I will be writing to the club to express my disappointment

The Coon Dog
01-02-2009, 11:22 PM
New name, venue and mission for 2009 (http://westernbulldogs.com.au/tabid/4112/Default.aspx?newsid=71602)

Celebrate the launch of Season 2009 with the Western Bulldogs at our home away from home.

Join us for pre dinner drinks on the boundary before settling in to witness the entire team receive their 2009 playing Guernseys and celebrate the arrival of our new recruits.

The popularity of this event (formerly known as the Jumper Presentation Night) has led to finding a new ‘home’ to enable as many members the opportunity to hear first hand from Senior Coach, Rodney Eade on the team’s plans for the 2009 Season.

The evening includes a three course meal and a four hour beverage package inclusive of beer, wine & soft drink is also included.

Tickets to this event will sell fast; the first 40 tables sold will guarantee a player on each table.

Date: Wednesday 11 March 2009

Time: 6.30 for 7.00pm start

Venue: Victory Room, Telstra Dome (to be known as Etihad Stadium)

Member – single $100 per person

Member – table $95 per person (minimum 8 people)

Non member – single $125 per person

Non member – table $120 per person (minimum 8 people)

Child $55

Click here (https://www.westernbulldogs.net/secure/events/ordersl.php) to secure your seats

LostDoggy
02-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Any interest in putting together a WOOF table? It cuts it down a bit for the budget conscious and gives us a chance to catch up.:)

aker39
02-02-2009, 09:04 AM
The popularity of this event (formerly known as the Jumper Presentation Night) has led to finding a new ‘home’ to enable as many members the opportunity to hear first hand from Senior Coach, Rodney Eade on the team’s plans for the 2009 Season.

Yes, it was popular because it was affordable to attend.

G-Mo77
02-02-2009, 09:10 AM
That's my wedding anniversary.

I better not go. :p

LostDoggy
02-02-2009, 09:49 PM
So disappointed, ive been the last few years it was at Taylor Lakes and before that it was at the Whitten Oval wasnt it? Really disappointed as this is pretty much the only thing i could go to(apart from the family day, and the odd training session).

Oh well i guess ill live.