PDA

View Full Version : Hudsons Beard v. The Bald Eagle

The Adelaide Connection
29-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Was quite amused to realise that two of the top four most popular threads of recent times have got to do with a big mans hairy chin and a shiny hairless small mans...well, everything. Only the Dockers gameday and Supercoach threads have had more views and 'The Bald Eagle' and 'Beard Appreciation' threads are 2 and 3 respectively for most replies.

So who gives a shit right? Well I thought in a week where everyone has got a bit hot under the collar it might be worth distacting ourselves from the reality that we could go 3 and 3 and I propose a light hearted comp whereby we predict which thread gets the most views (and how many) by the end of round 22, for the title of:

"Greatest Bloke/Chick and Number 1 Bulldogs Fan...err...of the Universe!"

So far it sits at: Huddos chin animal thread- 2236 views
Blame Eagleton thread- 2183 views

Each poster only gets one prediction. Think carefully everyone ;), think about how a badge with that title would look. Chicks will swoon.

May the Greatest Bloke/Chick ever and number 1 bulldogs fan win.

The Adelaide Connection
29-04-2009, 06:41 PM
I base my prediction on the assumption that by round 10 Hudson will leave the Bulldogs for a lucrative position at the Ned Kelly museum and that even if Gablett Jnr and Eagleton somehow got mixed up in a hilarious Hollywoodesque type romp (and the other shiny one was playing with us under Eagletons name) he would still be hated.

I am going to go Bald Eagle by way of knockout, 4500 views to 3200.

hujsh
29-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Are you counting the gameday threads for the Dockers and Eagles? And the New Members thread?

The Adelaide Connection
29-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Yeah I did mention the Dockers thread has had more views, I may have missed the Eagles one but when viewed in order of posts it was not in front these two. I didn't count the new members thread on account as it is s 'sticky' and is always on top of the board and a bit different.

Mofra
29-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Perhaps we should start a thread entitled "FDOTM is a really good drawer" and all agree on something. Then we'd break a posting record for sure. Then his head would explode. Then we could start a new thread called "I liked FDOTM when he was humble". Then we could all agree on something again, and break the new record.

That would be sweet.

The Coon Dog
29-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Perhaps we should start a thread entitled "FDOTM is a really good drawer" and all agree on something. Then we'd break a posting record for sure. Then his head would explode. Then we could start a new thread called "I liked FDOTM when he was humble". Then we could all agree on something again, and break the new record.

That would be sweet.
But he's not a good drawer, honestly, those beaver like thingy's that are supposed to be dogs! Get real. ;)

LostDoggy
29-04-2009, 09:21 PM
FDOTM is a terrible drawer. That's why we love him.

Wait a minute, they're supposed to be dogs?

firstdogonthemoon
29-04-2009, 09:39 PM

That would be sweet.

What a shit idea. I was never humble.

The Adelaide Connection
29-04-2009, 10:20 PM
Ha ha, gold.