PDA

View Full Version : Scott Welsh

AndrewP6
02-05-2009, 07:00 PM
I'm deferring to anyone with more info/knowledge than me... I'm a fan of his work- is Scott Welsh ever gonna play again? I heard his current woes are due to a back injury... We're about 1/4 of the way through the season, and a seasoned campaigner who kicked 43 last year for us is yet to be sighted in the red, white and blue. Does anyone have any more info for me?

LostDoggy
02-05-2009, 07:07 PM
I also would love to know whats going on with him. Is he injured or out of favor?
Our forward line just seems to be really struggling without him and Murphy.

GVGjr
02-05-2009, 07:44 PM
I also would love to know whats going on with him. Is he injured or out of favor?
Our forward line just seems to be really struggling without him and Murphy.

It's an injury. His form was looking good and we could get him into the side once he's fit enough.

1eyedog
02-05-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm really worried about the status of his injury as he is a very important component of our side. He kicks goals and provides a strong target. We miss him

bulldogtragic
03-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Need him back ASAP.

I guess Neil Craig is going 'i told you so' right about now.

AndrewP6
03-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Need him back ASAP.

I guess Neil Craig is going 'i told you so' right about now.

I've been saying that here too! But I think in a different way...

LostDoggy
04-05-2009, 11:52 AM
I dont think he was a bad pickup..

Kicked us 41 goals last year. That helped us a fair bit to have him up there taking those contested marks.

We need that structure again..Murphy and Hahn aren't helping us with that at the moment, so take the chance with Welsh and put him in. He's played plenty of games at AAMI, knows where to find the space ;)

bornadog
04-05-2009, 06:08 PM
I dont think he was a bad pickup..

Kicked us 41 goals last year. That helped us a fair bit to have him up there taking those contested marks.

We need that structure again..Murphy and Hahn aren't helping us with that at the moment, so take the chance with Welsh and put him in. He's played plenty of games at AAMI, knows where to find the space ;)

AS long as he is not injured

Sleeve1970
05-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Is he injured or isnt he hes not the the list for injured players... He is a must for this side to go forward.