PDA

View Full Version : Who's off to the Adelaide game?

LostDoggy
07-05-2009, 11:57 PM
I shall be there for 3rd year in a row...

Hoping we come out with a win this time :o Would love to sing the song walking out in a sea of crows

I assume your both going Adelaide Connection, Griffin16?

Happy Days
08-05-2009, 12:40 AM
I'm going.

First trip to Adelaide, hopefully our car will still have tires on it after the game :)

The Adelaide Connection
08-05-2009, 01:51 AM
I shall be there for 3rd year in a row...

Hoping we come out with a win this time :o Would love to sing the song walking out in a sea of crows

I assume your both going Adelaide Connection, Griffin16?

I am gutted that it's on a Sunday, I play soccer. It had to be a bloody early game too, I wont even be able to make half time:mad:

Rocket Science
08-05-2009, 09:11 AM
I'll be there...maiden trip. Based on what I've been told, will endeavour to report back next week provided I make it out alive.

LostDoggy
08-05-2009, 09:34 AM
I shall be there on borrowed tickets in the heart of the Members having a marvellous time?????????????

And drinking my beer amongst the herd of chardonnay drinking Coneheads

Throughandthrough
08-05-2009, 01:45 PM
in with young fella.

Go_Dogs
09-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Superbox. Never been in one before, at least I'll be sheltered from the masses of Crows supporters.

aker39
11-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Superbox. Never been in one before, at least I'll be sheltered from the masses of Crows supporters.

I hope you tipped your beer on them on your way out.

To everyone that went to the game, well done.

LostDoggy
12-05-2009, 01:42 PM
I had a few more Bulldogs supporters around than I expected..

Family of 4 two rows in front and two rows behind me and this one big bloke waving the flag making noise, was a great laugh as all the crow fans got agitated..

4th Time in a row ive been up there, good to walk out with a win :D

LostDoggy
12-05-2009, 01:58 PM
I shall be there on borrowed tickets in the heart of the Members having a marvellous time?????????????

And drinking my beer amongst the herd of chardonnay drinking Coneheads

Hope you had a fabulous time - must have been great, especially in the third quarter. I love the silence at the ground when interstate teams are going crappy :D To all who went, how about an update on what it was like guys?

Throughandthrough
14-05-2009, 12:11 AM
It was very very dissapointing.

No chance for crowd banter

basically it went like this

q1 Dogs Fans "groan"
Cows Fans "groan"

q2 repeat

q3 Dogs fans "yay! We are back, suffer in your jocks Crows fans you are terrible"
Cows fans" No, we are really, really, really soft. We are terrible"

Absolute less bite from the fans then the on field dept!

q4 Quiet, as most of the Cows fans had left.

Have to love footy; they have lost FIVE games in a row at home.

LostDoggy
14-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Hope you had a fabulous time - must have been great, especially in the third quarter. I love the silence at the ground when interstate teams are going crappy :D To all who went, how about an update on what it was like guys?

Absolutely marvellous - like having a birthday and Christmas all at once. Coneheads don't change - scream all day for free kicks

Perhaps the best part of the day was at 3/4 time - having a beer and watching the Coneheads leave the ground in huge numbers

Happy Days
15-05-2009, 11:13 PM
I had a few more Bulldogs supporters around than I expected..

Family of 4 two rows in front and two rows behind me and this one big bloke waving the flag making noise, was a great laugh as all the crow fans got agitated..

4th Time in a row ive been up there, good to walk out with a win :D

You did well.

I reckon I saw about 4 for the day.