PDA

View Full Version : My partner's nan's new next door neighbour is..........

Rocco Jones
10-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Chris Grant!

She is a huge Bulldogs fan and we go with her every game. We are also at her place at least once a week but I have a feeling that is going to increase a little.

He went over to her house today to introduce himself and his family, how typically lovely from Chris?

The Underdog
10-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Would your partner's nan mind 50-60 people over for tea and a visit to the neighbours?

hujsh
10-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Chris Grant!

She is a huge Bulldogs fan and we go with her every game. We are also at her place at least once a week but I have a feeling that is going to increase a little.

He went over to her house today to introduce himself and his family, how typically lovely from Chris?

I didn't think people did that in real life. Although he's not like the rest of us with all our imperfections.

comrade
10-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Chris Grant!

A champion on the field, a champion off it.

LostDoggy
10-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Legend.

No other way to describe him, in my opinion.

LostDoggy
10-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Can we have a bidding war for the address? :D

LostDoggy
10-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Chris Grant!

What a Legend (and as my Mum would say, such a nice boy :)) Does this mean he has moved from the Strand in Willie? I knew someone who lived over the road from him in Hanan Street which was before he moved to The Strand. Why I've even seen him mowing his lawn and chatting to Bubba out the front before! :D

Rocco Jones
10-05-2009, 10:59 PM
What a Legend (and as my Mum would say, such a nice boy :)) Does this mean he has moved from the Strand in Willie? I knew someone who lived over the road from him in Hanan Street which was before he moved to The Strand. Why I've even seen him mowing his lawn and chatting to Bubba out the front before! :D

Nah, he is just waiting for it to be renovated.

Rocco Jones
27-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Just a little update guys:

My partner's nan aka Mog has broken her leg. Upon hearing this news, Granty has passed on his and his wife's mobile phone numbers to Mog, telling her to contact them anytime day or night if she needs their help.

How lovely?

LostDoggy
27-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Nawwwwwwwwwww, thats so cute.

LostDoggy
27-05-2009, 09:34 PM
By the way, I hope the nan is okay. My Pa just fell down his flight of stairs backwards and put a hole in the wall. He's 92. Strangely enough, he's ok. But yeah, hope she's alright!

bulldog
27-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Makes you love Granty even more

LostDoggy
27-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Does that mean your partner's nan lives on The Strand in Williamstown? ;)

Rocco Jones
27-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Does that mean your partner's nan lives on The Strand in Williamstown? ;)

No. Granty is renting while his house is being renovated.

Throughandthrough
27-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Chris Grant!

Hooray!

I've met Rocco; probably had a beer with him, and even had his mobile, so therefore

My best mate EVER's girlfriend is married Chris Grant!

Oh, hang on....

Rocco Jones
27-05-2009, 10:42 PM
I've met Rocco; probably had a beer with him, and even had his mobile, so therefore

I remember that, can't believe I forgot my tickets at home.

I crossed paths with him during the weekend. I asked him how he was and he asked me how I was but I was too nervous to answer.

LostDoggy
27-05-2009, 11:47 PM
If you see him tell him that we still miss him, and to let us know when Oliver starts Auskick;)

Throughandthrough
27-05-2009, 11:48 PM
Hey Rocco, i googled your gf's grandma and got this

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200801/r220310_865464.jpg

Twodogs
28-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Just a little update guys:

My partner's nan aka Mog has broken her leg. Upon hearing this news, Granty has passed on his and his wife's mobile phone numbers to Mog, telling her to contact them anytime day or night if she needs their help.

How lovely?

Oh no, Mog's broken her leg? That's terrrible.

Twodogs
28-05-2009, 10:39 AM
BTW If I broke my leg could I get Chris's phone number?

comrade
28-05-2009, 11:02 AM
I can just imagine Chris bursting through the door in some sort of super hero outfit (with a big CG on his chest) and diving to catch the grandmother.

LostDoggy
28-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Does Granty have any little Grantys running around? Boys? Future Father/Son Rule Superstars?

boydogs
28-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Does Granty have any little Grantys running around? Boys? Future Father/Son Rule Superstars?

Sounds like it :)

If you see him tell him that we still miss him, and to let us know when Oliver starts Auskick;)