I/C: Daniel Giansiracusa, Shaun Higgins, Stephen Tiller, Callan Ward
Emg: Tim Callan, Dylan Addison, Jarrod Harbrow

In: Hargrave, Tiller
Out: Tim Callan, Jarrod Harbrow

Hargrave is a big surprise there. :eek:

Some late changes I'm guessing.

bornadog
28-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Surprised two smalls out for two taller players? I thought although Harbrow made some mistakes last week, he still did some good things and had a lot of possessions.

I think we are playing games again.

Go_Dogs
28-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Harbrow and Callan will both be a bit stiff to miss, but good to see Hargrave and Tiller named. Another interesting week to see who actually ends up playing.

bornadog
28-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Harbrow and Callan will both be a bit stiff to miss, but good to see Hargrave and Tiller named. Another interesting week to see who actually ends up playing.

Some how I wouldn't be surprised if Addison played;)

bulldogtragic
28-05-2009, 06:10 PM
I am happy to bet my left nut that this '22' doesn't run out on the weekend.

bornadog
28-05-2009, 06:11 PM
I am happy to bet my left nut that this '22' doesn't run out on the weekend.

Will hold you to that:D

LostDoggy
28-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Should make it double or nothing :D

Templeton31
28-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Harbrow out? I re watched last quarter of Cats match last night and was thinking how well he'd come on and how in-an-under he was in that last quarter....

Mantis
28-05-2009, 06:21 PM
I tend to think it's getting a little tiresome all the little games we are playing with selection.

Can't see Hargrave getting up so I assume Harbrow will retain his spot who has been quite good over the past month in defence. Would hate to see him dropped (I assume he isn't injured) after just one so-so performance. We had a few players who played 3 or 4 poor ones in a row earlier in the season and they managed to keep their spot so you would hope that the selection criteria was consistent for everyone.

Sedat
28-05-2009, 06:34 PM
So who will come into the squad of 25 this time tomorrow when Hargy is invariably ruled out?

bornadog
28-05-2009, 06:39 PM
So who will come into the squad of 25 this time tomorrow when Hargy is invariably ruled out?

With Callan out, I still think Addison may come in. I can't see Higgins playing, so Harbrow to hold his spot.

Cyberdoggie
28-05-2009, 06:42 PM
I tend to think it's getting a little tiresome all the little games we are playing with selection.

Can't see Hargrave getting up so I assume Harbrow will retain his spot who has been quite good over the past month in defence. Would hate to see him dropped (I assume he isn't injured) after just one so-so performance. We had a few players who played 3 or 4 poor ones in a row earlier in the season and they managed to keep their spot so you would hope that the selection criteria was consistent for everyone.

Exactly,

I also think that he had an excellent last quarter where he threw himself in on contests and despite having a really poor game with a lot of mistakes from the kick ins he pulled himself together and turned his game around. To drop him after that will be a mistake, i thought he really learned something about pressure situations and learning to back himself. It would be the perfect lesson for him, but to be dropped I think is a mistake. What signals are we giving the young players?.

Tiller should definately be in the side, looked in fine touch against Port Melbourne last week and probably should of played against the cats on either Johnson or Stokes. Sure they were a very tough ask but Harbrow was a mismatch for strength in that contest. The cats just bombed the ball to him and he was too good.
Morris was totally outclassed and too fast surprisingly for Morris (who i thought was supposed to be quick?) and we had no other option other than Lake.

Rocco Jones
28-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Agree with Mantis and CD on Harbrow. I really think/hope he will come in with all the injury doubts.

Mantis
28-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Morris was totally outclassed and too fast surprisingly for Morris (who i thought was supposed to be quick?) and we had no other option other than Lake.

From the replay it looked like Johnson was just a little bit too agile for Morris. Morris has good straightline speed, but not sure what his agility tests like.

CJ09
28-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Let's hope higgins actually plays, he was on fire early this year, hope he recovers fully from injury asap and gets back into that blistering form.

Templeton31
28-05-2009, 07:42 PM
From the replay it looked like Johnson was just a little bit too agile for Morris. Morris has good straightline speed, but not sure what his agility tests like.

Who's going to take O'Loughlin is the q. He might be too wriggly for Morris. Hargy is prob perfect but prob not playing.

Mofra
28-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Gilbee, Higgins & Hargrave (in decsending order of likeliness to pull out) are all under a cloud so again we wont know the team until they run out.

No Reid or O'Keefe in the emergencies is noteworthy at least, although Tiller was BOG for Willy last week.