PDA

View Full Version : Hotties & Notties w/ Rocco Jones: Round 10 edition

Rocco Jones
31-05-2009, 11:39 PM
HANWRJ is back with a super fun new format! But enough with those kinds of words it's time for these kinds of words.

http://i11.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/45/fe/b336_1.JPG

Oh Proud Bulldog, so proud, so hot.

HOT

Steve Johnson
Just about the most dangerous player in the league at the moment. Little stat for readers, his combined goals and goals assist tall sits at 46, 7 more than the next best in the league. Super gun.

Western Bulldogs
Oh so close against the Cats and we were awesome when it mattered yesterday. I see the Swans as the top four's version of a "you need to be this tall to go on this ride" sign. Gun sides will beat them and the rest will struggle. Very pleasing performance.

Adelaide
Craig mentioned a new game plan against the Bulldogs and the alarm bells were ringing after a massive 2nd half fadeout in round 8. The Crows have been great in the last two weeks with comfortable wins against quality opposition. I guess never writing off Craig might be the morale of the story.

--------------Hot/Not Equator---------------------------- (not drawn to scale)--------------------

Dean Cox
Before I get stuck in, I think he is a gun and is at the very least, one of the best ruckmen going around. But he really needs to stop playing cheap, meaningless footy. It's great for his SuperCoach and Dream Team owners but he isn't giving his team the value he should be. It is so easy for guns in crappy sides to fall into bad habits were they think they are wasted in the trenches and are of best use as outside players because their teams have an obvious lack of talent. This spot was reserved for Delidio but he had to spoil it all by going out and playing well.

Port Adelaide
Pretenders.

Fremantle
Oh Freo. Start off like poo, give out hope that they are semi-decent and just as fans think they might be something they return to a stinkier poo than before.

NOT

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/ca/Western_Bulldogs_(SVG).png/200px-Western_Bulldogs_(SVG).png

Robot Bulldog, so cold, so not.

Happy Days
01-06-2009, 11:25 AM
They're back!

I was starting to get worried Rocco.

Great write up.

Mofra
01-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Ben Cousins doesn't make the nots? Granted it was the 8th time in 17 games or something that he has finished the game uninjured, but a brainfade that will cost him some coin surely puts him up as a contender for the list.

boydogs
01-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Don't why it ever left :) BTW What was the format change?
Apologies should be directed to sides who have won a lazy 10 in a row and are 4 games clear on top of the ladder, but they would just make this thread boring and predictable which it is clearly not ;)

firstdogonthemoon
01-06-2009, 04:29 PM
In the spirit of bandwagoning I think everyone should join my new facebook group:

"Gerard Whateley is right. I will never tip Freo again"

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=90270111780

Glad to see HVNWRJ is back. It is my favourite segment on this show.

Rocco Jones
01-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Don't why it ever left :) BTW What was the format change?
Apologies should be directed to sides who have won a lazy 10 in a row and are 4 games clear on top of the ladder, but they would just make this thread boring and predictable which it is clearly not ;)

Oh, I was going to ask all those playing at home if they could pick up the format change/s. I think you might just be onto it. The suspense!

Rocco Jones
01-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Ben Cousins doesn't make the nots? Granted it was the 8th time in 17 games or something that he has finished the game uninjured, but a brainfade that will cost him some coin surely puts him up as a contender for the list.

I considered him but I thought the reaction was worse. Thinking about it now the Ben Cousins + the reaction to it combo should have cleaned up the notties section this week.

bulldogtragic
02-06-2009, 09:48 AM
That is the best bulldogs sign/poster I have ever seen.

"Unleash the power", that should be our slogan too. But due to our players not a premiership from 55 years ago.

Awesome.

Sedat
02-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Every time I see a picture of 'proud bulldog', it looks as though he's readying himself to unleash the mother of all dumps.

Rocco Jones
02-06-2009, 06:32 PM
I am sick of the footy media leaching off me.

Last night, The Couch had a segment bagging Dean Cox and Footy Classified had one praising Steve Johnson.

ledge
02-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Every time I see a picture of 'proud bulldog', it looks as though he's readying himself to unleash the mother of all dumps.

Its done that a few times Royce Hart, Peter Rhode, Terry Wallet.

azabob
02-06-2009, 09:07 PM
I am sick of the footy media leaching off me.

Last night, The Couch had a segment bagging Dean Cox and Footy Classified had one praising Steve Johnson.

I'll let ya have the Dean Cox one, but I have a question is this the first time Stevie J has appeared in the Hotties sections? If so maybe you need to be in the notties for not putting him in earlier and yourself in for not posting hotties and notties for a week or so!! ;):D

Rocco Jones
02-06-2009, 09:23 PM
I'll let ya have the Dean Cox one, but I have a question is this the first time Stevie J has appeared in the Hotties sections? If so maybe you need to be in the notties for not putting him in earlier and yourself in for not posting hotties and notties for a week or so!! ;):D

Well Mr.Smart E Pants, this is the first HANWRJ that has included anything other than teams and Gary Ablett. There, you spoiled the "guess the format change/s to HANWRJ game" for all those playing at home. I truly do hope you're happy.

LostDoggy
02-06-2009, 10:50 PM

Snigger snigger, I will never be able to look at the proud bulldog the same again, I start laughing each time I scroll up...:D

Sorry Rocco, I quite like robot bulldog.

Rocco Jones
02-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Snigger snigger, I will never be able to look at the proud bulldog the same again, I start laughing each time I scroll up...:D

Sorry Rocco, I quite like robot bulldog.

Robot Bulldog is disgusting. I am getting a scarf featuring the Proud Bulldog this week. But enough of Proud Bulldog and Robot Bulldog, there is a thread for that. This thread is for something else. It is for me to say stuff and for everyone else to say "oh how funny" and "oh how insightful" and such.

comrade
02-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Robot Bulldog is disgusting. I am getting a scarf featuring the Proud Bulldog this week. But enough of Proud Bulldog and Robot Bulldog, there is a thread for that. This thread is for something else. It is for me to say stuff and for everyone else to say "oh how funny" and "oh how insightful" and such.

Oh, how funny :p

azabob
03-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Well Mr.Smart E Pants, this is the first HANWRJ that has included anything other than teams and Gary Ablett. There, you spoiled the "guess the format change/s to HANWRJ game" for all those playing at home. I truly do hope you're happy.

If it makes you feel better I prefer Proud Bulldog over robot bulldog any day of the week.

ledge
03-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Oh, how funny :p

oh how insighful and funny Rocco is