PDA

View Full Version : The Footy Show - Gia on the panel

BulldogBelle
25-06-2009, 10:34 PM
On The Footy Show this evening, Gia will be on the panel - just incase anyone wants to tune it. :)

LostDoggy
25-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Finally, something good to look at for once! Er I mean, good to listen to for once. Hopefully Sam will shut his face for once so Gia can get a word in at all.

BulldogBelle
25-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Finally, something good to look at for once! Er I mean, good to listen to for once.

Yes Sophie, I totally understand where you are coming from. How funny was the West Wing parody titled The Western Wing. Gia as Rob Lowe, Smorgo as William Shatner, Murphy as the Meerkat.

Cooney also rang TFS and told them to mention to Gia about a car accident he had this morning - Gia said it was a payback.

LostDoggy
25-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Yes it was amusing. I'm also suprised he's been allowed to speak more than one sentence as of yet, so it's off to a good start!

LostDoggy
26-06-2009, 12:29 AM
It was actually a fairly good show tonight. The panel really looked good didn't they:p

LostDoggy
26-06-2009, 12:50 AM
It was actually a fairly good show tonight. The panel really looked good didn't they:p

Two of them, yep! And I agree, the show was warchable.
Clearly Gia just brings goodness and sunshine and such wherever he goes.

KT31
26-06-2009, 01:03 AM

Obviously Fev wasn't on then.

firstdogonthemoon
26-06-2009, 12:57 PM
I have been a fierce critic of the Footy Show in the past, however I laughed at a couple of things last night. Robert Murphy as a Meerkat! It looks like they have gotten someone who is slightly web savvy (and possibly funny) to put some of their gags together.

LostDoggy
26-06-2009, 05:43 PM

Aah, yes Sophie, with a face like that, he can only bring goodness and sunshine into our lives :D

I have started turning off the Footy Show for obvious reasons, but when I saw Gia was on, I waited to see a little of him. Coons absolutely stitched him up, didn't he? T

comrade
26-06-2009, 05:50 PM
I can see the Ben Hudson’s Beard Appreciation Society getting some exposure on the Footy Show. Maybe the grand-poobah himself, FDOTM, could make an appearance?

LostDoggy
26-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Or at least getting the shirt on in the background of crowd footage

Much like the 2 clowns on the footy show last night getting their Essendon & Collingwood tshirts on screen sitting behind Connelly & Balme

LostDoggy
26-06-2009, 07:21 PM

Sophie you made me smile.

I've got visions of what Gia would look like, spreading goodness and sunshine. Wish I had seen it.

LostDoggy
26-06-2009, 08:14 PM
I did enjoy last night's show..usually I switch off around Sam's mailbag (which is very early and usually terrible). The Western Wing bit was hilarious and I liked what Brayshaw said about Cooney's call. Gia's baby looks really cute too.