PDA

View Full Version : Brennan Stack A Go-Go

Pages : [1] 2

Rocco Jones
06-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Hello Whitten Oval Online Forum users,
I am here to discuss a very important issue. While this board is great and full of wonderful posters, especially you, I think it has a massive flaw. Brennan Stack discussion is slightly less than it should be. I am here to help correct this problem.

http://mm.afl.com.au/Portals/0/images/AFL/AFL%20U-Z/stackr1109_a.jpg
A picture of Brennan Stack playing for the Bulldogs

Here are some goals of Brennan Stack A Go-Go
*Increase the amount of Brennan Stack related discussion on WOOF
*Become one of the best Brennan Stack fan clubs online
*Have firstdog create a t-shirt in honour of Brennan Stack or at the very least make a witty remark about him
*Get a Brennan Stack board on WOOF

I also have set a few short and long term goals for Brennan Stack. Here they are:
GOAL 1: Get back into the senior side
GOAL 2: Play multiple games in a row
GOAL 3: Get a regular spot in the side
GOAL 4: Win the Norm Smith medal
GOAL 5: Become official “King of the World”

Here is a dodgy graph I mate to help plot his growth in the next few weeks.
http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss47/Rocco54/stack-1.jpg?t=1246813738

So boys and girls, let love enter your hearts as you join me on this great journey.

So handsome!
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/images/players/140/260965.jpg

Godspeed Brennan!

bulldogtragic
06-07-2009, 12:59 PM
I remember the first intraclub match when all 3 of 'the brothers' were drafted. Stack was the one i liked most. Just like a fine red wine, he needed a few years to develop. By about next year he shuld be ready to enjoy.

I think your goals are just silly, c'mon Rocco. King of the world is not only possible, but on the cards in 4 rounds, but Norm Smith will take a few more weeks than that. We can't put too much pressure on the kid.

P.S. - I sincerely this diesn't go the the way of 'Doogs Droogs' and 'Tommy Gun fan club' :)

Sedat
06-07-2009, 01:03 PM
He could pass for Prince's younger brother or one of the members of DeBarge. Would have cleaned up in the night clubs in the mid 80's.

LostDoggy
06-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Stack-dawg.

Mofra
06-07-2009, 01:11 PM
I hope you're including 2010 on the graph, because that's when he'll be poised to make an impact.

You really should have goal of the week listed on the "to do" list. When it happens you'll get the joy of crossing off another task.

The Coon Dog
06-07-2009, 01:17 PM
I thought firstdogonthemoon was the resident lunatic! ;)

wb_age
06-07-2009, 01:18 PM
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/73040257.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193CC300C081D9F47000541F093FE2FB0185F09CF5B34 781456

firstdogonthemoon
06-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Thread title of the year! You can stop the internet now, we have reached the top!

Rocco Jones
06-07-2009, 01:22 PM
I hope you're including 2010 on the graph, because that's when he'll be poised to make an impact.

You really should have goal of the week listed on the "to do" list. When it happens you'll get the joy of crossing off another task.

Grand idea!

This week's Brennan Stack A Go-Go goal of the week for Brennan Stack
Get into comrade's bests when he does his review of Willy vs Coburg

Rocco Jones
06-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Thread title of the year! You can stop the internet now, we have reached the top!

Thank you kind sir.

I have a task for anyone who wants to prove their dedication to the cause. We need a Brennan Stack A Go-Go logo. The winner will have the honour of being placed on the Brennan Stack A Go-Go honour board.

bulldogtragic
06-07-2009, 01:25 PM
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/73040257.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193CC300C081D9F47000541F093FE2FB0185F09CF5B34 781456
Looking at them all lined up like that i'm waiting for them to belt out a rendition of always look on the bright side of life.

Rocco Jones
06-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Today is a huge day for Brennan Stack A Go-Go with the creation of the "Brennan Stack A Go-Go" facebook group. Finally our group members have an alternative venue to discuss all things Brennan Stack.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=203691275230&ref=nf

Mofra
06-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Today is a huge day for Brennan Stack A Go-Go with the creation of the "Brennan Stack A Go-Go" facebook group. Finally our group members have an alternative venue to discuss all things Brennan Stack.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=203691275230&ref=nf
Alright! Member no 3. No 3 has treated us well over the years. I feel special.

firstdogonthemoon
06-07-2009, 02:25 PM
How about this?

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8301/stacklogo.jpg

Rocco Jones
06-07-2009, 02:30 PM
How about this?

Oh my god! I used to think there was no such thing as perfect but now I know it was just me and my non-perfect ways.

That is so beautiful that I want to get it tattooed to the inside of my eyelids.

Brennan Stack A Go-Go Honour Board
Rocco Jones (creator and lord of Brennan Stack A Go-Go)
firstdogonthemoon (creator of Brennan Stack A Go-Go's logo)

The Coon Dog
06-07-2009, 02:30 PM
How about this?

What has he ever done to you? Why are you torturing him? He'll be not only the laughing stack of the club, but the laughing stack of the AFL if this pic gets out. You're just too cruel fdotm! ;)

Rocco Jones
06-07-2009, 02:36 PM
What has he ever done to you? Why are you torturing him? He'll be not only the laughing stack of the club, but the laughing stack of the AFL if this pic gets out. You're just too cruel fdotm! ;)

You are officially the arch enemy of the Brennan Stack A Go-Go.

Rocco Jones
06-07-2009, 02:49 PM
I am headhunting comrade to become our VFL reporter.

firstdogonthemoon
06-07-2009, 03:35 PM

Torture? No. This image is a testament to his potential.

The extra large Sherrin represents possibility. It will make him twice as good.
The unicorn for guidance and light when things get tough.
Hello Kitty is there to remind us all that we do it for the kids.
The retro stylings tells us that a classic never goes out of fashion and also now is the time.
And obviously he is King.

I am confident if you repent now, Rocco may remove your arch enemy status.

bulldogtragic
06-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Could you imagine if we collected all the hours we spend on here and put it to a great cause.

That said, the it super ubber mega awesome FDOTM and the shit he will get and the copeis of this all over the locker room until he retires makes me laugh.

I'm happy to be a card carrying member. Count me in.

bornadog
06-07-2009, 04:44 PM
THE DEBUT

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/mmsalih/519200.jpg

The Underdog
06-07-2009, 05:08 PM
THE DEBUT

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/mmsalih/519200.jpg

Wow someone got a photo of him with the footy, that's talent:D

I can't help but feel that this will only detract from the one and only true cause of the beard. I'm conflicted. What if the beard gets jealous and sabotages Stack's potential in the showers at training thus interfering with the karmic perfection we are currently experiencing? This group could lose us a premiership.

firstdogonthemoon
06-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Wow someone got a photo of him with the footy, that's talent:D

I can't help but feel that this will only detract from the one and only true cause of the beard. I'm conflicted. What if the beard gets jealous and sabotages Stack's potential in the showers at training thus interfering with the karmic perfection we are currently experiencing? This group could lose us a premiership.

Nah. If we had the time and the inclination I reckon we could get a player specific organisation for every bloke on the list and some who are not. There is more than enough love and certainly no shortage of stupid ideas.

The Coon Dog
06-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Nah. If we had the time and the inclination I reckon we could get a player specific organisation for every bloke on the list and some who are not. There is more than enough love and certainly no shortage of stupid ideas.

Doogs Droogs springs to mind. ;)

The Underdog
06-07-2009, 05:40 PM

Yeah but I reckon we'd run out of steam after 4 or 5. After a while it'll stop being funny.

bulldogtragic
06-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Doogs Droogs springs to mind. ;)
Tommy Gun Fan Club before that was worse in my opinion.

Rocco Jones
06-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Tommy Gun Fan Club before that was worse in my opinion.

I had nothing to do with that one!

Rocco Jones
06-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Oh and The Coon Dog is well and truly still the arch enemy of our fine group.

firstdogonthemoon
06-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Yeah but I reckon we'd run out of steam after 4 or 5. After a while it'll stop being funny.

Are you kidding? It is like one of those novelty songs. They just get funnier and funnier every time you hear them.

bulldogtragic
06-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Are you kidding? It is like one of those novelty songs. They just get funnier and funnier every time you hear them.
Like achy breaky heart?

AndrewP6
06-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Amusing, if slightly unhealthy dedication you have Rocco...I'm yet to be swayed to the "Stackalicious" (???) fan club... and those pink shirts - WTF?

Would he fit in with these blokes?

http://www.overgroundonline.com/upload_images/images/5FzI0MCG.jpg

Desipura
07-07-2009, 09:44 AM
I am just a little worried that players who get this much attention early in their careers end up believing in their publicity and end up becoming below average footballers ie Andrew Wills, Trent Bartlett and Peter Street of recent times have received similar attention.

firstdogonthemoon
07-07-2009, 09:50 AM
I am just a little worried that players who get this much attention early in their careers end up believing in their publicity and end up becoming below average footballers ie Andrew Wills, Trent Bartlett and Peter Street of recent times have received similar attention.

Comedy gold. This should be our motto.

Desipura
07-07-2009, 10:42 AM
Comedy gold. This should be our motto.
Glad you like it, not my best work but ok nonetheless.
There is no copyright so feel free to add a disclaimer on the top of the t-shirt. You could say, "we accept no responsibility if the above person does not fulfil their potential due to receiving such adulation"

Mofra
07-07-2009, 11:10 AM
True, but Will was a cult hero from his first gigantuan steps into Le Palace de Whitten and he is really coming good now. Perhaps Stack will follow his path. Maybe we should organise a saxophone for him.

comrade
07-07-2009, 11:24 AM
True, but Will was a cult hero from his first gigantuan steps into Le Palace de Whitten and he is really coming good now. Perhaps Stack will follow his path. Maybe we should organise a saxophone for him.

Or German lessons.

Rocco Jones
07-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Where's our Brennan Stack VFL review comrade?!!!

Enough talk about Will you infidels!

bulldogtragic
07-07-2009, 06:42 PM
What's this trash talking of the The Flying Egg, The Ugg and The Tall One.

Stack needs a nickname starting with 'the'.

AndrewP6
07-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Amusing, if slightly unhealthy dedication you have Rocco...I'm yet to be swayed to the "Stackalicious" (???) fan club... and those pink shirts - WTF?

Would he fit in with these blokes?

http://www.overgroundonline.com/upload_images/images/5FzI0MCG.jpg

No love for "Stackalicious"??? Or "THE Stackalicious"?

Rocco Jones
07-07-2009, 11:23 PM
firstdogonthemoon cleaned up in the design a logo for Brennan Stack A Go-Go competition but now I have a new competition for us this week.

It's the "Brennan Stack A Go-Go you're a poet and may you may or may not know it" competition. You simply have to create a poem that articulates your feelings toward Brennan Stack.

The winner will get the honour of being listed on the Brennan Stack A Go-Go Honour Board. How grand? Very I say.

For those needing a leg up, here are some words that rhyme with Stack:
attack, mac, lack, back, sack, crack, pack, quack

boydogs
08-07-2009, 01:07 AM
firstdogonthemoon cleaned up in the design a logo for Brennan Stack A Go-Go competition but now I have a new competition for us this week.

It's the "Brennan Stack A Go-Go you're a poet and may you may or may not know it" competition. You simply have to create a poem that articulates your feelings toward Brennan Stack.

The winner will get the honour of being listed on the Brennan Stack A Go-Go Honour Board. How grand? Very I say.

For those needing a leg up, here are some words that rhyme with Stack:
attack, mac, lack, back, sack, crack, pack, quack

When you watch the great Brennan Stack
You will witness the complete pack
Stack is clearly a genuine star
His career will truly go far

He is quick, skillful and strong
He rarely does anything wrong
And the day he takes mark of the year
Dogs fans will all shed a tear

For with Brennan leading the way
Our success is here to stay
A matchup is out of the question
3 on 1 is the only suggestion

The brownlow, norm smith and more
Brennan will win awards galore
But nothing will lift us all up
Like a Stackalicious premiership cup

AndrewP6
08-07-2009, 01:37 AM

Whoo hoo my name suggestion got a mention!

Rocco Jones
09-07-2009, 12:40 AM

Brilliant. You are the clear leader so far.

Rocco Jones
09-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Williamstown's senior team for their home game against Coburg on Saturday at 2.00 pm.

B Callan Wight Everitt

HB Stack Cloke Tiller

C Stretton Bre. Johnson Davies

HF Jolley Tighe* Wood

F Grant Little O'Keefe

R Skipper Addison Rose

Int Cartelli Shaw Joyce Gotch Cravino Boumann Meyer Grossman

AndrewP6
09-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Williamstown's senior team for their home game against Coburg on Saturday at 2.00 pm.

B Callan Wight Everitt

HB Stack Cloke Tiller

HF Jolley Tighe* Wood

F Grant Little O'Keefe

R Skipper Addison Rose

Int Cartelli Shaw Joyce Gotch Cravino Boumann Meyer Grossman

Quick question - why is Tighe asterixed?
Team looks good... not sure about the bloke at left half-back...;)

comrade
09-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Quick question - why is Tighe asterixed?
Team looks good... not sure about the bloke at left half-back...;)

He's a Western Jets kid, who can play as the 23rd man.

Pretty handy, too.

Rocco Jones
09-07-2009, 10:12 PM
Stop derailing this thread with informative logical discussion guys.

hujsh
11-07-2009, 03:08 PM
If Stack played we would have won.

bornadog
11-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Stop derailing this thread with informative logical discussion guys.

Hujsh, didn't you read what RJ said.:D

The Pie Man
11-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Alright, my entry for the poem/song lyric

Who's the man who could shut down Dick
And a sex machine to all the chicks
STACK!
Ya damn right!

Who's the dawg that won't cop out
when there's danger all about?
STACK!
Right On!

Who's the real man with the mustarka
They say this dawg Stack is a bad mother
SHUT YOUR MOUTH
I'm talking bout Stack
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

hujsh
11-07-2009, 03:57 PM

I'll take more care in the future:)

Happy Days
11-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Alright, my entry for the poem/song lyric

Who's the man who could shut down Dick
And a sex machine to all the chicks
STACK!
Ya damn right!

Who's the dawg that won't cop out
when there's danger all about?
STACK!
Right On!

Who's the real man with the mustarka
They say this dawg Stack is a bad mother
SHUT YOUR MOUTH
I'm talking bout Stack
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

He's a complicated man,
But ain't no-one understand him but his Rocco.

Rocco Jones
11-07-2009, 06:50 PM

Hujsh's comments are absolutely fine. As long as your making positive/accurate comments about Stack, you're well and truly fine.

The poems are of such a fine standard that I might need to consult my fellow BSAGG honour board member firstdog.

Rocco Jones
11-07-2009, 07:23 PM
After the success of the Hudson T-Shirts, I am thinking of getting some Brennan Stack A Go-Go apparel. Perhaps Brennan Stack A Go-Go woolen vests?

Happy Days
11-07-2009, 07:45 PM
I reckon making your avatar into some sort of badge would be a good start

Rocco Jones
12-07-2009, 02:10 PM
I reckon making your avatar into some sort of badge would be a good start

Yes, grand idea.

I am heading off to watch my boy play for Willy today.

Rocco Jones
12-07-2009, 07:18 PM
A matter of seconds left on the clock with his team 3 points down, Stack gathered the ball and made a superb run before a superb pass to Grant to set up the winning goal after the siren.

All hail Brennan!

bulldogtragic
12-07-2009, 07:21 PM
A matter of seconds left on the clock with his team 3 points down, Stack gathered the ball and made a superb run before a superb pass to Grant to set up the winning goal after the siren.

All hail Brennan!
Amen.

When the game needs to be won, you need a Stack a go-go.

AndrewP6
12-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Just having a quick look at the Dogs site...in the new FAQ section, they have a "Who is Brennan Stack" question. The answer is a quote from Rocket in the preseason, paraphrased here -

"Crunch year for Brennan. It's his third year and he's fluctuated a bit with consistency...He'll need to play five or six games this year to give him the confidence to go on further."

It's round 16 this week..has he got time to get the 5 or 6 Rocket says he needs? Is he on borrowed time?

I eagerly await your leaping to the great man's (???) defence...

boydogs
12-07-2009, 11:28 PM
Just having a quick look at the Dogs site...in the new FAQ section, they have a "Who is Brennan Stack" question. The answer is a quote from Rocket in the preseason, paraphrased here -

"Crunch year for Brennan. It's his third year and he's fluctuated a bit with consistency...He'll need to play five or six games this year to give him the confidence to go on further."

It's round 16 this week..has he got time to get the 5 or 6 Rocket says he needs? Is he on borrowed time?

I eagerly await your leaping to the great man's (???) defence...

Willy watchers have commented he has lifted since his debut, so in terms of confidence it sounds like he is on his way. Could be important as a crumber when our talls come through or one of the replacements for when Welsh, Johnno and Aker retire. He is perhaps along with O'Keefe next in line for a spot in the forward line if anyone is to be injured, dropped or rested

Rocket said Jarrad Grant would play 10-12 matches this season as well - either he underestimated the development of our younger players or the consistency amongst the guys currently in the 22, or both

AndrewP6
12-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Willy watchers have commented he has lifted since his debut, so in terms of confidence it sounds like he is on his way. Could be important as a crumber when our talls come through or one of the replacements for when Welsh, Johnno and Aker retire. He is perhaps along with O'Keefe next in line for a spot in the forward line if anyone is to be injured, dropped or rested

Rocket said Jarrad Grant would play 10-12 matches this season as well - either he underestimated the development of our younger players or the consistency amongst the guys currently in the 22, or both

True, he did say that...I reckon Stack, Grant and the like, might play one or two games this year...then next year look to get on the park regularly. Interesting to see how it pans out.

LostDoggy
13-07-2009, 02:59 AM
STACKS ON!!!
a poem by Lantern

Stack,
Fine rack
of beef; Rack
off, all doubting fack-
wits.

Stack,
No lack
of guile; Clack
off, all naysaying dack-
heads.

Stack
the plaudits
high; Deck
the halls with highly rauc-
ous,
mildly dextrous,
wildly heterosextrous
applause.

We're driving:
Round the bend,
Down the fen,
My Bren-
nan and me.

Round the bend,
Down the fen,
My Bren-
nan and me.

Rocco Jones
16-07-2009, 09:15 PM
There were numerous fine entries in our "Brennan Stack A Go-Go you're a poet and you may or may not know it" comp but after massive deliberation, I announce gogriff as winner!

Wow. You're grand prize is joining the Brennan Stack A Go-Go Board of Honour

Brennan Stack A Go-Go Board of Honour
Rocco Jones (creator)
firstdogonthemoon (creator of logo)
gogriff (poetry)

Rocco Jones
16-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Oh and here are the teams.......

Western Bulldogs
B: Jarrod Harbrow, Brian Lake, Ryan Hargrave
HB: Lindsay Gilbee, Tom Williams, Dale Morris
C: Nathan Eagleton, Matthew Boyd, Daniel Cross
HF: Shaun Higgins, Mitch Hahn, Brad Johnson
F: Jason Akermanis, Scott Welsh, Robert Murphy
Foll: Ben Hudson, Adam Cooney, Ryan Griffen
I/C: Will Minson, Josh Hill, Liam Picken, Callan Ward
Emg: Dylan Addison, Tim Callan, Brennan Stack

Williamstown
B Cloke Meyer Callan
HB Addison Wight Davies
C Stack Johnson Everitt
HF Jolley Boumann O'Keefe
F Grant Little Rose
R Skipper Reid Joyce
Int Shaw Wood Gotch Langlands Cartelli Egan Stretton Galea

Topdog
16-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Oh and here are the teams.......

So Stack didn't even get named in the emergencies :eek:

Rocco Jones
16-07-2009, 09:33 PM
So Stack didn't even get named in the emergencies :eek:

I don't know whether you are teasing or not but if you look at my emergencies Stack is named (as subtle as it is).

alwaysadog
16-07-2009, 09:40 PM
I don't know whether you are teasing or not but if you look at my emergencies Stack is named (as subtle as it is).

Yes, I reckon that's about as subtle as you get when you are pursuing one of your causes Rocco.

A life without passion is like a chin without a beard.

LostDoggy
17-07-2009, 02:22 PM
There were numerous fine entries in our "Brennan Stack A Go-Go you're a poet and you may or may not know it" comp but after massive deliberation, I announce gogriff as winner!

Wow. You're grand prize is joining the Brennan Stack A Go-Go Board of Honour

Brennan Stack A Go-Go Board of Honour
Rocco Jones (creator)
firstdogonthemoon (creator of logo)
gogriff (poetry)

Rigged!!!

Rocco Jones
17-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Rigged!!!

Your poem was far too clever for me, I mean it didn't even rhyme!

LostDoggy
18-07-2009, 02:17 PM
You're poem was far too clever for me, I mean it didn't even rhyme!

"Too clever" shouldn't be a negative.

And poetry hasn't been structurally stringent since around the 1880s. Besides, mine did rhyme, somewhat -- thus the 'humour' in the manipulation of certain well-known rude words to fit...

But! Art is subjective, and in this context, your judgement is all that matters, Rocco.

Peace out!

Mofra
18-07-2009, 02:21 PM
On a serious note Stack wouldn't be far off another game is he plays well tomorrow. Eagleton hasn't fired a shot up forward, and Hill has been down on recent weeks, so if Stack can find a bit of football & show a bit of X Factor he'll be right in contention.

His form at VFL level has been better than before his debut so I'm not attributing his emergency listing at all to any sort of fundamentalist Strack love-in (FFS he doesn't even have a beard!).

Rocco Jones
18-07-2009, 03:26 PM
"Too clever" shouldn't be a negative.

And poetry hasn't been structurally stringent since around the 1880s. Besides, mine did rhyme, somewhat -- thus the 'humour' in the manipulation of certain well-known rude words to fit...

But! Art is subjective, and in this context, your judgement is all that matters, Rocco.

Peace out!

Lovely.

Also, I should have said "your" not "you're" in my earlier post but I will just pretend it was part of the not being clever angle I was taking.

alwaysadog
18-07-2009, 04:45 PM
FFS he doesn't even have a beard!.

Mofra , this could be a serious oversight on his part and may hold back his career. Perhaps in the first instance Rocco should be dispatched post haste to raid Brennan's bath room and remove all offensive chin scrapping devices. As a follow up measure we should discover when the Beard comes out of contract with Huddo's chin and raise funds to appoint it the offical ambassador of the Woof Board if it will relocate to Brennan's chin. Duties to be like those of a cretin bluebagger has with a disgraced cardboard company.

Rocco Jones
18-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Hopefully our boy can put nab Eagle's spot with a Stackalicious performance tomorrow for the Towners.

Rocco Jones
19-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Hopefully our boy can put nab Eagle's spot with a Stackalicious performance tomorrow for the Towners.

Just got home from the game and I am very glad to report that Brennan had a very good game. He played off a wing and was able to find the ball consistently throughout the game. He was valuable in linking up play and really added much needed spark in tough conditions. His disposal let him down at times but it was really pleasing to see him have a 4 quarter performance.

Out: Eagle
IN: STACK!

lemmon
19-07-2009, 06:47 PM
I can't believe I have missed this thread so far, my God I'm a convert.

Rocco Jones
19-07-2009, 07:10 PM
I can't believe I have missed this thread so far, my God I'm a convert.

We even have a facebook group.

Rocco Jones
19-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Join now before the facebook server crashes due to the rush of members trying to joining once Stack is named in our 22 against the Saints.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=203691275230&ref=ts

alwaysadog
21-07-2009, 12:17 AM
Join now before the facebook server crashes due to the rush of members trying to joining once Stack is named in our 22 against the Saints.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=203691275230&ref=ts

Is there no stone you will leave unturned on Brennan's behalf?

Rocco Jones
24-07-2009, 08:51 PM
The injustice continues.

Williamstown
B Everitt Wight Wood
HB Addison Cloke Callan
HF Egan Grant Stack
F Rose Boumann O'Keefe
R Skipper Jolley Gotch
Int Joyce Georgiadis Galea Daniels White Meyer Langlands Grossman

Western Bulldogs
B: Jarrod Harbrow, Brian Lake, Dale Morris
HB: Lindsay Gilbee, Tom Williams, Ryan Hargrave
C: Jason Akermanis, Matthew Boyd, Daniel Cross
HF: Robert Murphy, Mitch Hahn, Brad Johnson
F: Shaun Higgins, Will Minson, Scott Welsh
Foll: Ben Hudson, Ryan Griffen, Adam Cooney
I/C: Nathan Eagleton, Josh Hill, Liam Picken, Callan Ward
Emg: Dylan Addison, Andrejs Everitt, Brennan Stack

LostDoggy
26-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Being named an emergency this week is a good sign.. with injuries and some crappy form from the seniors, big show for a call-up next week.

Rocco Jones
26-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Take out Gough and put Stack's picture in it's place and it would be perfect (Oh how I wish I was a photoshopper)

http://whitlamdismissal.com/images/its-time-poster.gif

IT'S TIME!!!!

Rocco Jones
26-07-2009, 12:56 AM
OK, I have had a go.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs187.snc1/6256_119336552921_703177921_3017570_254754_n.jpg

*Sorry Lord Gough for taking your name in vain.

Rocco Jones
30-07-2009, 08:11 PM
FINALLY!!!

Western Bulldogs
HB: Dylan Addison, Tom Williams, Ryan Hargrave
C: Nathan Eagleton, Matthew Boyd, Daniel Cross
HF: Lindsay Gilbee, Mitch Hahn, Brad Johnson
F: Josh Hill, Will Minson, Jason Akermanis
I/C: Andrejs Everitt, Liam Picken, Brennan Stack, Callan Ward
Emg: Wayde Skipper, Guy O’Keefe, Easton Wood

In: Everitt, Gilbee, Stack
Out: Shaun Higgins (hamstring), Scott Welsh (ankle), Robert Murphy (hamstring)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I started this fine group, I created a Brennan Stack A Go-Go Graph with the following groups, The graph went over 4 founds, ending at Round 17 (I am a Prophet!)

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs167.snc1/6256_121789442921_703177921_3062813_4188070_n.jpg

LostDoggy
30-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Go stacky wooohhoooooo....

Studentlib
30-07-2009, 09:08 PM
My Fellow Australians, A great victory for People Power.

bulldogtragic
30-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Great! We are getting some games into him before finals!

Rocco Jones
30-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Brennan Stack's 2nd game >>>> Brad Johnson's 342nd game

chef
30-07-2009, 10:04 PM

Maybe after Granty has hand passed to Johnno, Johnno could then hand pass to Stack.

The Underdog
30-07-2009, 10:20 PM

With any luck he'll get 2 possessions in his 2nd game and from there, the moon my friend, the moon.

BulldogBelle
30-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Maybe after Granty has hand passed to Johnno, Johnno could then hand pass to Stack.

Yeah, and onto Eagleton who will drop the ball

boydogs
30-07-2009, 11:58 PM
When I started this fine group, I created a Brennan Stack A Go-Go Graph with the following groups, The graph went over 4 rounds, ending at Round 17 (I am a Prophet!)

Goal 1b
Rising Star Nomination :D

Desipura
01-08-2009, 09:33 AM
I do not normally contribute to such threads however here is my first time contribution, hope you like it (especially the 2nd part)
There was an article on Stacky in the local paper, a great action shot with him kicking in a similar pose to the great EJ, sorry I do not have the paper anymore.
Secondly, I heated up my dinner in the microwave last night and stopped it at 19 seconds, such is my committment to this cause!

Rocco Jones
01-08-2009, 10:43 AM
I do not normally contribute to such threads however here is my first time contribution, hope you like it (especially the 2nd part)
There was an article on Stacky in the local paper, a great action shot with him kicking in a similar pose to the great EJ, sorry I do not have the paper anymore.
Secondly, I heated up my dinner in the microwave last night and stopped it at 19 seconds, such is my committment to this cause!

Such threads???

I went through a couple of our local papers but couldn't find the Stack picture, sadness. :(

Your commitment would have been great if you stopped it 1 second earlier, our boy wears #18.

Desipura
01-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Such threads???

I went through a couple of our local papers but couldn't find the Stack picture, sadness. :(

Your commitment would have been great if you stopped it 1 second earlier, our boy wears #18.
my sincere apologies I meant 18, truly I meant 18, (not disrespect to Zeno Tzatzaris) I was in such awe whilst typing, I typed it wrong.

Rocco Jones
01-08-2009, 11:17 AM
my sincere apologies I meant 18, truly I meant 18, (not disrespect to Zeno Tzatzaris) I was in such awe whilst typing, I typed it wrong.

Understandable.

I am here now to announce a special game for today.

The Brennan Stack A Go-Go pick how many SuperCoach points Brennan Stack will score today game

Closet to pin is the winner and the winner will get a place on The Brennan Stack A Go-Go board of honour.

I will go with 118.

comrade
01-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Understandable.

The Brennan Stack A Go-Go pick how many SuperCoach points Brennan Stack will score today game

Closet to pin is the winner and the winner will get a place on The Brennan Stack A Go-Go board of honour.

I will go with 118.

He'll only score 65, but will be influential.

The Underdog
01-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Understandable.

I will go with 118.

Yeah but is there a prize?
I'd say 18 but we're playing Freo so I'll say 74.

Sockeye Salmon
01-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Understandable.

I will go with 118.

1 kick
2 HB
1 FA
1 clanger

Rocco Jones
01-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Brennan Stack A Go-Go 100th post celebration post

http://www.efcsd-yaf.org/Images/ballons.jpg

Rocco Jones
01-08-2009, 12:06 PM

1 kick
2 HB
1 FA
1 clanger

Boo to you! I remember watching Brennan's debut with a certain someone who was being very mean about his influence on the game.

Sockeye Salmon
01-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Boo to you! I remember watching Brennan's debut with a certain someone who was being very mean about his influence on the game.

Just taking the piss, Rocco.

Stack is more likely to be the first player in Supercoach history to hit 300 points.

Those of us with the foresight to make him captain this week could reach 3000 points.

boydogs
01-08-2009, 12:36 PM
I'll say 86 SC points
The scoring system doesn't count x-factor unfortunately

Rocco Jones
01-08-2009, 12:49 PM
I'll say 86 SC points

nor does it count handsomeness and charisma.

Topdog
01-08-2009, 01:56 PM
He will get 36 SC points.

LostDog
01-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Could this be Stacks day

boydogs
01-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Leading both sides at quarter time in DT points with 42
8 touches and 2 goals

LostDog
01-08-2009, 06:27 PM
May steal the nomination for Rising Star

hujsh
01-08-2009, 07:41 PM
GO-GO-GO-GO

4 goals for the great man.

Such is the power of a Rocca Jones fan club/tribute thread.

LostDoggy
01-08-2009, 07:42 PM
GOK would've kicked 6 : )

alwaysadog
01-08-2009, 08:34 PM
GOK would've kicked 6 : )

I don't know where Rocco is right now, which is surprising, but you had better watch out when he recovers from a serious bout of post game bliss because even when in fine humour he is unlikely to find a scurrilous remark like that in good taste.

I think I heard the Brennan for PM bandwagon start up outside Etihad paladium about 2 1/2 hours ago, perhaps he's driving it to Canberra right now..

comrade
01-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Probably the best game he's played since arriving at the Club.

We needed someone to stand up in the forward line with Higgins and Murphy out and Brennan was able to do it.

bulldogtragic
01-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Very good game. Is the type of player we need with the x-factor.

Stackalicious.

AndrewP6
01-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Good game Stackalicious...faded a bit, as the young 'uns do, but did well...

Mofra
01-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Probably the best game he's played since arriving at the Club.

At any level.

I know he kicked 4, bit I was probably more impressed with how quickly he got up a few times and ran to protect space (especially when Freo had a kick-out). It was something I saw in Harbrow too and he's kicked on. The little team things will turn him from X-Factor fringe player to regular.

Though he did tire a bit as the game wore on - imagine what he'll do after a decent pre-season :)

LostDoggy
01-08-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm surprised there's not more of a celebration here -- was in the forward pocket that Brennan took the mark in the 4th quarter.. brilliant!

Could have kicked a couple more too... good tackling! If Hill stands up over the next few years, we could have a very exciting double act up there, with Grant and Cordy and Roughead and Boumann coming in...

alwaysadog
01-08-2009, 09:16 PM
I'm surprised there's not more of a celebration here -- was in the forward pocket that Brennan took the mark in the 4th quarter.. brilliant!

The silence is deafening, where is the ring master?

comrade
01-08-2009, 09:16 PM
The silence is deafening, where is the ring master?

Out celebrating, no doubt!

AndrewP6
01-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Can I claim trademark on the name "Stackalicious"??? I'm sure I put it out there, and it's caught on. Would like to capitalise now - strike while the iron's hot, as they say!

AndrewP6
01-08-2009, 09:25 PM
No love for "Stackalicious"??? Or "THE Stackalicious"?

Trademark claimed.

strebla
01-08-2009, 09:47 PM
What a show he put on today I was firmly in the O'Keefe corner but AndrewP6 if I may Stackalicious !!!!

boydogs
01-08-2009, 09:50 PM
I'll say 86 SC points

Great game from Brennan, ended up with 84 :)

AndrewP6
01-08-2009, 09:50 PM
What a show he put on today I was firmly in the O'Keefe corner but AndrewP6 if I may Stackalicious !!!!

Certainly... the phrase is licensed for use on the Whitten Oval Online Forum. And it was Stackalicious, too. :)

LostDoggy
01-08-2009, 09:51 PM
stack dogg!!!

AndrewP6
01-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Just joined the Facebook group...I'm guessing there are quite a few WOOFers in the group? 20 members, how many are here?

Also interested to see FB pages belonging to other Dogs players...can I get them to accept my friend request?

Oh, and I notice Stackalicious has a FB friend "Zachary Stack" - or, as I prefer to say, ZACK STACK!

LostDoggy
01-08-2009, 10:32 PM
AndrewP6, had the guy next to me in fits of laughter today, as I was screaming out "Stackalicious" after every goal! Are you expecting royalties with this? :D

AndrewP6
01-08-2009, 10:36 PM
AndrewP6, had the guy next to me in fits of laughter today, as I was screaming out "Stackalicious" after every goal! Are you expecting royalties with this? :D

:D Glad to have provided you with a sure-fire attention getting line! That bloke would've laughed a lot, based on today's effort!... Royalties...hmm, now there's an idea. After all, it was used outside of the WOOF confines...

The Doctor
02-08-2009, 07:18 AM
I liked that there was variety in the way he scored his goals

1. An opportunist soccer off the ground
2. Chase down tackle then converting the set shot.
3. Lovely goal on the run
4. High mark and conversion.

Should have received another holding the ball decision about 20m out as well.

Nice game.

Hill might have something to worry about.

Rocco Jones
02-08-2009, 11:37 AM
What a night to be away from the internet? I had birthday drinks (well my birthday is actually today, so happy birthday to me etc).

What a stunning performance from our messiah? 4 goals and his panther like prowling around the ground, offering constant leads for us, opportunities for him and general chaos and mayhem for the Purple Haze.

I got a Brennan Stack badge pre-game and I was wearing it with pride.

Congrats to gogriff for winning "The Brennan Stack A Go-Go pick how many SuperCoach points Brennan Stack will score today game".

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=203691275230&ref=ts

Join now!

The Pie Man
02-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Just joined

LostDoggy
02-08-2009, 12:11 PM
What a night to be away from the internet? I had birthday drinks (well my birthday is actually today, so happy birthday to me etc).

What a stunning performance from our messiah? 4 goals and his panther like prowling around the ground, offering constant leads for us, opportunities for him and general chaos and mayhem for the Purple Haze.

I got a Brennan Stack badge pre-game and I was wearing it with pride.

Congrats to gogriff for winning "The Brennan Stack A Go-Go pick how many SuperCoach points Brennan Stack will score today game".

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=203691275230&ref=ts

Join now!

I do believe we've got ourselves THE nickname for Stack.

The Dee's have the Cougar, but the dogs have The Panther!

Rocco Jones
02-08-2009, 02:23 PM
I do believe we've got ourselves THE nickname for Stack.

The Dee's have the Cougar, but the dogs have The Panther!

Yeah I was going to directly suggest his nickname be The Panther but knew Jurrah didn't like The Cougar. If our loveable hero likes The Panther I think it's a perfect fit.

GVGjr
02-08-2009, 02:26 PM
I liked that there was variety in the way he scored his goals

1. An opportunist soccer off the ground
2. Chase down tackle then converting the set shot.
3. Lovely goal on the run
4. High mark and conversion.

Should have received another holding the ball decision about 20m out as well.

Nice game.

Hill might have something to worry about.

He hit a couple of purple patches and as you say, the variety of his conversions meant that he wasn't just getting the ball from easy uncontested marks.

I think both he and Hill be a handful for teams up forward in the coming seasons.

strebla
02-08-2009, 07:14 PM
I have been a facebook fan for a while

Remi Moses
02-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Very encouraging game.

Mantis
02-08-2009, 09:51 PM
I think both he and Hill be a handful for teams up forward in the coming seasons.

The 2 of them certainly have some great attributes with there athleticism being a great feature. With bigger tanks and increased strength (especially Josh) you can really see them becoming dynamic players for the team.

Was really happy to see Brennan have a good game and it will certainly give him some confidence to know he can compete at this level.

Rocco Jones
02-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Our facebook group membership numbers have increased by about 400% in the last 24 hours. Bandwagoners! Get in now before the internet breaks down due to everyone wanting to join the group.

LostDoggy
02-08-2009, 10:07 PM
You guys are too much..... I just laughed until I stopped. ;)

LostDoggy
02-08-2009, 10:22 PM
PS: Could his fan club be called The Stack Pack? :cool:

Rocco Jones
02-08-2009, 10:25 PM
PS: Could his fan club be called The Stack Pack? :cool:

Where were you when I was brainstorming ideas for the fan club's name? The Stack Pack is glorious, I especially like the bit where Pack rhymes with Stack. My girlfriend thinks it's better than Brennan Stack A Go-Go but I am the boss of this group and what I want to keep the name that I came up with, no matter how inferior it is.

strebla
03-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Where were you when I was brainstorming ideas for the fan club's name? The Stack Pack is glorious, I especially like the bit where Pack rhymes with Stack. My girlfriend thinks it's better than Brennan Stack A Go-Go but I am the boss of this group and what I want to keep the name that I came up with, no matter how inferior it is.

MMMM is that a breakaway facebook page I can smell

LostDoggy
03-08-2009, 12:16 PM
King of the world only a few more games away!!!

Rocco Jones
03-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Brennan Stack A Go-Go News Alert

Mal Lynch has joined our facebook group. Hoorah!

Desipura
03-08-2009, 04:57 PM

I wish he would join the "live up to your potential site"

LostDoggy
03-08-2009, 05:03 PM

Lmao did he really??? I had a feeling hemay have hahahahaaha...:D:D

LostDoggy
03-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Mal needs to play well enough to get a Facebook page up in HIS honour.

bulldogtragic
03-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Mal needs to play well enough to get a Facebook page up in HIS honour.
Isn't there a facebook site for AFL players who have dropped off, not lived up to their skill and running around in the 3rds...

So much talent, so little progress :(

bornadog
03-08-2009, 05:42 PM

Saw him at the Dome on Saturday, so must be injured.

Rocco Jones
03-08-2009, 06:24 PM
The bagging of a fellow Brennan Stack A Go-Go member makes me sad. :(

Rocco Jones
03-08-2009, 06:28 PM
This quote is from bulldogtragic's Dogs vs Eagles match preview.

Stack v 22 WCE players: Who can stop Brennan? No one. I think we’re all looking forward to him running amok with opposition players who don’t have the right to be on the same field as Brennan.(

Very insightful.

LostDoggy
03-08-2009, 06:38 PM

Thank you, glad you liked my suggestion. Doesn't this deserve a spot on the honour board?! ;)

Yes, you are the boss, you thought of this brilliant fan club & we will go with whatever name you choose my friend. :p

Mitcha
04-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Love the Stack Pack, Love Stackaliscious but heard an interesting comment from a young girl behind me at the footy on Saturday. Every time the great man got the pill she would call him "Pancakes" because every time she went to the Pancake Parlour she would have a short stack. Could she be onto something here?

bulldogtragic
04-08-2009, 10:02 PM
When is Brennan going to0 be announced the rising star nominee for this week? I can't stand the wait.

Mantis
04-08-2009, 10:08 PM
When is Brennan going to0 be announced the rising star nominee for this week? I can't stand the wait.

You might be waiting a while seeing as though Callan Ward has already been annouced as this week nomination.

See post 118 (http://www.woof.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=4535&page=6)

boydogs
04-08-2009, 10:11 PM
You might be waiting a while seeing as though Callan Ward has already been annouced as this week nomination.

Robbed! Callan and Brennan should have shared it as they did the 2 & 1 votes in the Marmo this week :D

bulldogtragic
04-08-2009, 10:12 PM

Ripped off. Robbed. This is just like when Griff was not given votes by KB. Outrageous. I hope Rocco leads a protest march on the selectors.

Yeah for Callan on the other hand :) . He could be a shot at coming second to Rich.

Rocco Jones
04-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Being a 'rising' star is beneath Brennan Stack. He already is a super mega star. Let the babies have their little baby competition.

Oh and congrats Cal Ward.*

*on having the opportunity of playing in the same side as the Stackman.

Rocco Jones
04-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Oh and did anyone watch Footy Classified last night? They had a segment on Brennan Stack's game against Freo, saying we had unearthed a new forward option. Grant Thomas said he wasn't elite and won't answer our answers. A jihad on you Grant Thomas.

bulldogtragic
04-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Oh and did anyone watch Footy Classified last night? They had a segment on Brennan Stack's game against Freo, saying we had unearthed a new forward option. Grant Thomas said he wasn't elite and won't answer our answers. A jihad on you Grant Thomas.
I noticed that too... Obviosuly, I just assumed the raids this morning where on the 'Stack a go go HQ's' after you ordered the jihad for those comments.

But what a highlights package, a goal off the ground, flying tackle, set shot, run and goal, another set shot after a spekky. Any wonder is one week of being named King of the World.

Rocco Jones
04-08-2009, 11:11 PM
But what a highlights package, a goal off the ground, flying tackle, set shot, run and goal, another set shot after a spekky. Any wonder is one week of being named King of the World.

I am re-assessing that call. King of the Universe seems a more appropriate long term goal.

bulldogtragic
04-08-2009, 11:18 PM
I am re-assessing that call. King of the Universe seems a more appropriate long term goal.
I hope Rodney puts that into Brennan's goals and plan for the 2010 season:

Massive pre-season
Good skin folds
Improved strength
Night Premiership and Michael Tuck medal
22 senior games
Plus 3 finals, inc. Norm Smith and Premiership medal
Brownlow
King of the Universe

Everybody needs achieveable goals to work towards, otherwise you just accept mediocrity like Cooney does with his Brownlow and massive salary and media work.

LostDoggy
05-08-2009, 11:09 AM

As any student of intergalactic politics would know, there is no such thing as the 'King of the Universe'.

The closest you have to this is 'Emperor of the Galaxy', or 'Master of the Universe'. Please revise said goal.

LostDoggy
05-08-2009, 11:10 AM
I hope Rodney puts that into Brennan's goals and plan for the 2010 season:

Massive pre-season
Good skin folds
Improved strength
Night Premiership and Michael Tuck medal
22 senior games
Plus 3 finals, inc. Norm Smith and Premiership medal
Brownlow
King of the Universe

Everybody needs achieveable goals to work towards, otherwise you just accept mediocrity like Cooney does with his Brownlow and massive salary and media work.

You left out:

Improve X-ray vision
Raise super-speed to Mach 3
Sharpen adamantium claws

Apart from that, looks like a pretty good list of goals.

Mantis
05-08-2009, 11:12 AM
As any student of intergalactic politics would know, there is no such thing as the 'King of the Universe'.

The closest you have to this is 'Emperor of the Galaxy', or 'Master of the Universe'. Please revise said goal.

He is built a little like 'He-man' so perhaps this might be a realistic goal.

The Pie Man
05-08-2009, 12:23 PM
He is built a little like 'He-man' so perhaps this might be a realistic goal.

I am the powerrrrrrr

Go_Dogs
05-08-2009, 12:57 PM
He-man, what a show that was!

jazzadogs
05-08-2009, 02:48 PM
He's the Stackman. Badabadaba dee babababo, baba badabo.

Topdog
05-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Grant Thomas said he wasn't elite and won't answer our answers. A jihad on you Grant Thomas.

No wonder this dickhead was sacked from SEN. Taks a very insightful man to comment that someone who is playing their second game of AFL football isn't elite.

LostDoggy
05-08-2009, 03:21 PM
No wonder this dickhead was sacked from SEN. Taks a very insightful man to comment that someone who is playing their second game of AFL football isn't elite.

Especially since he was himself such a fantastic player and coach.

I think it's safe to say that Grant Thomas will never be 'elite' in anything, and therefore carries on like a sook at anyone who looks like he might achieve something.

I can't remember anything that he's touched that hasn't eventually gone to shite - underachieving with a fantastic list (as Ross Lyon is showing us), screwing up his relationship with every player he's ever coached, tangling up in million dollar lawsuits with his best friends, getting thrown off his media position etc etc etc.

He stole every supposedly 'innovative' idea he ever had from Ric Charlesworth's book anyway.

Happy Days
05-08-2009, 03:34 PM
He stole every supposedly 'innovative' idea he ever had from Ric Charlesworth's book anyway.

Did he ever cancel a training session to take his players to the movies?

LostDoggy
05-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Did he ever cancel a training session to take his players to the movies?

Correction. He stole every innovative NON-IDIOTIC idea from Ric.

The idiotic ones he came up with all by himself.

Even the 'innovative' ones like rotating captains and leadership groups were implemented wholesale in such a non-contextual manner -- Ric did it organically as he perceived the needs of the group, Thomas just plucked the ideas from a book and force-fed it down the throats of non-ready AFL rookies like Riewoldt and Dal Santo, destroying most of their morale in the process.

Grant Thomas as a coach? Safely non-elite*.

*(Any accident that the St Kilda board and Ross Lyon dismantled every system that Thomas ever put in place, and they're more successful now than they ever were in their supposed 'premiership window' under Thomas?)

LostDoggy
05-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Especially since he was himself such a fantastic player and coach.

I think it's safe to say that Grant Thomas will never be 'elite' in anything, and therefore carries on like a sook at anyone who looks like he might achieve something.

I can't remember anything that he's touched that hasn't eventually gone to shite - underachieving with a fantastic list (as Ross Lyon is showing us), screwing up his relationship with every player he's ever coached, tangling up in million dollar lawsuits with his best friends, getting thrown off his media position etc etc etc.

He is elite in producing kids, thats about all

LostDoggy
05-08-2009, 04:45 PM
He is elite in producing kids, thats about all

So are bogans named Shazza that live in caravan parks all around the country.

LostDoggy
05-08-2009, 05:26 PM
So are bogans named Shazza that live in caravan parks all around the country.

Have I told you that I like you?:o

I mean in a platonic way and all. (After all, my name's not Shazza..)

LostDoggy
05-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Stackalicious can kick a goal blindfolded :cool:

LostDoggy
05-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Have I told you that I like you?:o

I mean in a platonic way and all. (After all, my name's not Shazza..)

Platonic, sounds like a fancy cocktail.

Take the juice of 1 lime, mix with tanqueray and indian tonic water.
Serve on small plate.

hujsh
05-08-2009, 06:24 PM

Answering our answers would be too easy for Stack. He will answer any and all questions about the Bulldogs as well as plug any holes and fill any vacancies.

Rocco Jones
05-08-2009, 07:15 PM

I love your work. Emperor of the Galaxy sounds so fancy but as Mantis mentioned, his He-Man like attributes makes for a decent push for Master of the Universe.

Rocco Jones
05-08-2009, 07:15 PM
As part of educating the masses about the wonder that is Brennan Stack, I have decided to give out daily 'Stack facts'. Enjoy......

#1: Before joining the might Bulldogs, Brennan played for the Perth Demons in the WAFL.

Desipura
06-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Interesting that Hargy says that Stacky has Mick O'Loughlin type skills. Whilst Micky O who is due to play his 300th has been a very good player, I think this is an insult to Stacky who has already become twice as good as Micky O in just 2 games!

LostDoggy
06-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Interesting that Hargy says that Stacky has Mick O'Loughlin type skills. Whilst Micky O who is due to play his 300th has been a very good player, I think this is an insult to Stacky who has already become twice as good as Micky O in just 2 games!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!

I can always count on the "Brennan Stack A Go-Go" (aka The Stack Pack, Stackalicious) thread to make me laugh.

With all the love in the room (or stadium) I wonder what amazing feats Brennan will bestow upon us this Saturday? :)

The Adelaide Connection
06-08-2009, 07:43 PM
As part of educating the masses about the wonder that is Brennan Stack, I have decided to give out daily 'Stack facts'. Enjoy......

#1: Before joining the might Bulldogs, Brennan played for the Perth Demons in the WAFL.

I think you need to supe them up a bit.

eg.

#1 Before joining the mighty Bulldogs, Brennan played for the Perth Demons in the WAFL and fought crime at night. Kryptonite had no affect, he ate it down with his crumpets.

Rocco Jones
06-08-2009, 08:02 PM
The team...

BULLDOGS
C: Callan Ward, Matthew Boyd, Daniel Cross
HF: Josh Hill, Mitch Hahn, Brad Johnson
F: Brennan Stack, Will Minson, Jason Akermanis
Int: Dylan Addison, Nathan Eagleton, Andrejs Everitt, Liam Picken
Emg: Guy O’Keefe, Wayde Skipper, Easton Wood

In the starting 18, snap!

bulldogtragic
06-08-2009, 08:06 PM
The team...

BULLDOGS
C: Callan Ward, Matthew Boyd, Daniel Cross
HF: Josh Hill, Mitch Hahn, Brad Johnson
F: Brennan Stack, Will Minson, Jason Akermanis
Int: Dylan Addison, Nathan Eagleton, Andrejs Everitt, Liam Picken
Emg: Guy O’Keefe, Wayde Skipper, Easton Wood

In the starting 18, snap!
Starting 18!!!!!! Rocco I hope the club has enough cash to re-sign Lake and Higgins. If Brennan continues at this extraordinary rate, we might have to delist Aker AND trade Lake and Higgins just to free up salary cap room.

Rocco Jones
06-08-2009, 08:08 PM
I think you need to supe them up a bit.

eg.

#1 Before joining the mighty Bulldogs, Brennan played for the Perth Demons in the WAFL and fought crime at night. Kryptonite had no affect, he ate it down with his crumpets.

Hmm, interesting idea. I was going to say the truth is suped up enough when it's Brennan Stack but perhaps you are telling the truth. The only part I have some doubt about is the the crumpets, I don't think he likes them.

Anyways....

#2:Ashley Sampi is a cousin of Brennan Stack's. Sampi's mark of the year is the only resemblance to Brennan but if Stacky took a similar mark we probably wouldn't even notice such is his usual uber brilliance. He also battles evil intergalactic bears in his spare time.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1267/884256294_638c08990c.jpg?v=0

An artist's impression of an intergalactic bear.

The Adelaide Connection
06-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Hmm, interesting idea. I was going to say the truth is suped up enough when it's Brennan Stack but perhaps you are telling the truth. The only part I have some doubt about is the the crumpets, I don't think he likes them.

Anyways....

#2:Ashley Sampi is a cousin of Brennan Stack's. Sampi's mark of the year is the only resemblance to Brennan but if Stacky took a similar mark we probably wouldn't even notice such is his usual uber brilliance. He also battles evil intergalactic bears in his spare time.

An artist's impression of an intergalactic bear.

:D:D:D:D

Yes I just did. That IS four big grins on the grininometer. I wanted five but the forum thought I was being too rash and wouldn't let me submit the message.

boydogs
06-08-2009, 11:32 PM

Tick
Tick
How many more games before he is a 'regular'?

Rocco Jones
06-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Tick
Tick
How many more games before he is a 'regular'?

Hmm, what does beign a regular actually mean? Playing more than 50% of games or the vast majority? Hmm, complex.

boydogs
07-08-2009, 01:54 AM
Having him in the starting 18 is a good sign, but perhaps he needs to survive through round 21 when our injuries are back before he can be considered a regular player.
Maybe a shorter term goal could be BOG for this week, which leads nicely into keeping his spot in the side, something known as 'doing a Brennan' (achieving greatness that leads toward the achievement of even greater greatness)

bornadog
07-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Good article in the Age today, but I can't find the electronic version to post up.

Basically he says he was going to pack it in at the end of last year and in fact his partner and Brennan jnr went back to WA. Rocket and Paul Williams spoke to him and encouraged him to stay and now he is thinking he can play in the finals.

bulldogtragic
07-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Maybe a shorter term goal could be BOG for this week, which leads nicely into keeping his spot in the side, something known as 'doing a Brennan' (achieving greatness that leads toward the achievement of even greater greatness)

(Almost) Very buddhist philosophical thinking. I like it! Practicing in the spiritual art of 'Brennan'. I can see older Monks throughout the world educating their younger monks in the ways of 'Brennan'. But like complete spiritual enlightenment, achieveing Brennan is very difficult, it takes over 20 years to achieve.

Go_Dogs
07-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Good article in the Age today, but I can't find the electronic version to post up.

Rocco, you must find said article!

bornadog
07-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Not the Age one but:

Stacking up (http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/season2009/news/newsarticle/tabid/4112/newsid/82193/default.aspx)

By Jennifer Witham 4:38 PM Thu 06 August, 2009

Brennan Stack is aiming to cement his spot in the side

TWICE this season, the fortunes of Brennan Stack and Robert Murphy have taken completely opposite paths.

In round 11, Murphy was sitting out his third straight game owing to a hamstring problem.

The Dogs were keen to bring in another forward option to compensate. After nearly two and a half years on the club's list, Stack was finally that option.

However, a goalless and unpressured game against Richmond – and the subsequent return of Murphy – saw Stack bounced back to the VFL the following week, with the instruction to work on his defensive efforts.

So when Murphy suffered another hamstring strain against St Kilda in round 17 and Stack was called up again, he wasn't going to let that opportunity go unnoticed.

"I didn't know I was going to kick four goals [against Fremantle], but I just made sure I did the basics and I'm looking forward to playing again this week," Stack told westernbulldogs.com.au.

"The coaches were pretty happy with my intent to chase and tackle as well. They really need me to do that more than kick goals.

"Goals are just a reward for that. I'm pretty much in the side to do what Josh Hill is doing.

"Hopefully I can keep my spot for the other games this year as well."

Stack said he knew exactly what he had to work on when he was demoted after his round 11 debut, after a discussion with forward coach Paul Williams.

"Basically I was told to go back and work on my defensive pressure, because I knew that was the reason I didn't stay in the side," he explained.

"There were two big names coming back so I knew I was going to go back.

"Then I listened to Paul because he really wanted me to chase and tackle, and that was the main thing I got out of it."

Stack, 21, says he tries to model with game on Murphy's, considering the 10-year Bulldog has a similar frame to his 184cm/80kg shape.

He said he had also begun to take advice from the Dogs' most experienced pair of goal-kickers in Brad Johnson and Jason Akermanis.

"I try to watch Johnno and Aker as well, but Murph is a big one for me to watch," he said.

"I've also had a lot to do with Jarrod Harbrow and Wayde Skipper, as they're the biggest ones that have helped me out along my journey.

"Because I play in a different position to them now, I mainly look to Aker to Johnno."

Stack moved to Melbourne from Belmont, Perth, after the draft of 2006.

He said the increasing size of the Bulldogs' group of indigenous players that now includes himself, Harbrow, Hill, Malcolm Lynch and Liam Jones had eased the pain of homesickness.

He also spoke of the strong bonds he maintains with some of the league's other West Australian players.

"Harbrow, Hill and Malcolm live together, so I go around there for dinner and to visit them," he said.

"I'm good mates with [Essendon's] Paddy Ryder, and a few of the other indigenous boys.

"I played junior footy with Chris Mayne from Fremantle. It was pretty good getting to play against him on the weekend."

Stack himself lives with fellow West Australian and Collingwood forward Brad Dick, who he played against in the WAFL before they were both drafted.

He said the conversation between him and his housemate in their Spotswood home often had to be censored.

"We have to keep secrets because we've from different teams. We always give it to each other a bit, though," he said.

"We don't talk much about the teams, or about football. We just act like normal friends.

"But there will be a bit of a rivalry in a few weeks when our teams play in round 22."

The Coon Dog
07-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Stack, 21, says he tries to model with game on Murphy's, considering the 10-year Bulldog has a similar frame to his 184cm/80kg shape.

Did anyone else find this odd?

LostDoggy
07-08-2009, 12:58 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/Furtanken/burn/burn13/stackmurph.png

bulldogtragic
07-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Did anyone else find this odd?
Yeah. Brennan is god, and can do anything. But playing like Bob is not something I have noticed as yet.

Topdog
07-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Article from Age.

Heading = Bulldogs unearth Stack of potential

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9765/stackg.jpg

Desipura
07-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Is his partner Simone Narkle any relation to Phil Narkle? He with the massive helmet on his head in the 80's.
Sounds like he did not feel loved by the club in this article. That is definately not the case with Eade telling him "we need you for the finals"
Lynchy, this could have been you!

bulldogtragic
07-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Stacky in finals! Tick off regular player Rocco.

Now just Norm Smith medal and Master of the Universe to go.

bulldogtragic
07-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Article from Age.

Heading = Bulldogs unearth Stack of potential

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9765/stackg.jpg
How many times do you see photo's like this and when the ball is travelling so fast at your head, the player will have his eyes shut at this point or not completely focused on the ball (see the others in this photo). Look at Stacky's eyes, the ball is .01 seconds from impact and travelling to hit him in the face and his eyes are completely open and focused solely on the pill. Concentration and skill of the highest order.

That's how to do it boys and girls.

Scorlibo
07-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Really interesting article that - he already has a son aged 2 (who will undoubtedly play alongside his dad one day, when he's 36 and won 4 premierships and 5 norm smiths). Also, Rocket has expressed his need for him in the finals. I would habe thought that quite odd with Murphy, Higgins, Gia and possibly Welsh still to come back.

bulldogtragic
07-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Really interesting article that - he already has a son aged 2 (who will undoubtedly play alongside his dad one day, when he's 36 and won 4 premierships and 5 norm smiths). Also, Rocket has expressed his need for him in the finals. I would habe thought that quite odd with Murphy, Higgins, Gia and possibly Welsh still to come back.
Infidel.

Desipura
07-08-2009, 04:39 PM

Yes interesting point you make.
Out of that lot, Welsh could be the one to make way for him. Brennan would have to continue his form into the next 4 rounds to get a game ahead of Welsh though.
IMHO Welsh has really struggled for most of the year, the games seems to have gotten too fast for him.

LostDoggy
07-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Yup, I think Welsh is well and truly on the outer.
The best he's looked this year was when they threw him down back.

hujsh
07-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Is Liam Jones Aboriginal or is it just crap journalism?

Rocco Jones
07-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Great article, must get myself a copy of today's Age. I might even make myself a Brennan Stack scrapbook with all his articles, that would be glorious. Brennan is very deep and wise. Brennan Stack Jnr has a lot to live up to. Does that mean our wonderful hero is actually called Brennan Stack Snr?

I have a new game.

The Brennan Stack A Go-Go how many goals and behinds will Brennan Stack score against West Coast?

Entries need to be unique and include goals and behinds. Oh, how fancy?

Anyways my entry is 4.1.

hujsh
07-08-2009, 05:23 PM
2.2 for me

LostDoggy
07-08-2009, 05:25 PM
5.2 one of them being a poster

Topdog
07-08-2009, 05:36 PM

Rocco, you should put the article up on the facebook page. It can be a virtual scrapebook.

aker39
07-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Entries need to be unique and include goals and behinds. Oh, how fancy?

Anyways my entry is 4.1.

Mitcha
07-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Is Liam Jones Aboriginal or is it just crap journalism?
Liam Jones is indeed aboriginal. His old man Bob played about 20 games for the Saints in the 80s.

LostDoggy
07-08-2009, 05:48 PM
3.1 :)

bulldogtragic
07-08-2009, 05:50 PM

West Coast have no-one to stop him. Will have the ball on a string.

AndrewP6
07-08-2009, 06:01 PM
1 goal 1 behind...

LostDoggy
07-08-2009, 06:13 PM
I reckon the Stackmeister will kick 5.2 :D

Rocco Jones
07-08-2009, 06:15 PM
I reckon the Stackmeister will kick 5.2 :D

Furtanken already has 5.2 locked in.

Rocco Jones
07-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Rocco Jones 4.1
hujsh 2.2
Furtanken 5.2
Topdog 3.2
aker 39 1.8
Suz 32 3.1
bulldogtragic7.3
AndrewP6 1.1

Could entrants please kindly quote the last entrants list and add theirs to it? Grand.

LostDoggy
07-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Furtanken already has 5.2 locked in.

Oops - how about 5.3?

LostDoggy
07-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Rocco Jones 4.1
hujsh 2.2
Furtanken 5.2
Topdog 3.2
aker 39 1.8
Suz 32 3.1
bulldogtragic7.3
AndrewP6 1.1
Magic Griffen 5.3

Could entrants please kindly quote the last entrants list and add theirs to it? Grand.

Sorry, didn't read your post correctly!!! Call it Oldtimers - bugger!

chef
07-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Rocco Jones 4.1
hujsh 2.2
Furtanken 5.2
Topdog 3.2
aker 39 1.8
Suz 32 3.1
bulldogtragic7.3
AndrewP6 1.1
Magic Griffen 5.3
chef 3.0

Mantis
07-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Rocco Jones 4.1
hujsh 2.2
Furtanken 5.2
Topdog 3.2
aker 39 1.8
Suz 32 3.1
bulldogtragic7.3
AndrewP6 1.1
Magic Griffen 5.3
chef 3.0
Mantis 1.2

Rocco Jones
07-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Just had a Brennan Stack inspired clever idea. I have put them in order. Can entrants now add in their answer in order?

AndrewP6 1.1
aker 39 1.8
hujsh 2.2
chef 3.0
Suz 32 3.1
Topdog 3.2
Rocco Jones 4.1
Furtanken 5.2
Magic Griffen 5.3
bulldogtragic7.3

Rocco Jones
07-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Sorry Mantis, knew I would get someone in between.

AndrewP6 1.1
Mantis 1.2
aker 39 1.8
hujsh 2.2
chef 3.0
Suz 32 3.1
Topdog 3.2
Rocco Jones 4.1
Furtanken 5.2
Magic Griffen 5.3
bulldogtragic7.3

I should have been an librarian.

Happy Days
07-08-2009, 07:04 PM
11.2 - with the 2 being deliberate misses as to give the score legitimacy, unlike a Milney 11.

LostDoggy
07-08-2009, 07:05 PM
AndrewP6 1.1
Mantis 1.2
aker 39 1.8
hujsh 2.2
chef 3.0
Suz 32 3.1
Topdog 3.2
Rocco Jones 4.1
Furtanken 5.2
Magic Griffen 5.3
bulldogtragic7.3
Minson27 2.1

mighty_west
07-08-2009, 07:07 PM
2.1 - with 7 goal assists.

mighty_west
07-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Damn you m27...DAMN YOU! :p

Rocco Jones
07-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Put your entry where it fits.

AndrewP6 1.1
Mantis 1.2
aker 39 1.8
Minson27 2.1
hujsh 2.2
chef 3.0
Suz 32 3.1
Topdog 3.2
Rocco Jones 4.1
Furtanken 5.2
Magic Griffen 5.3
bulldogtragic 7.3
Happy Days 11.2

Dazza
07-08-2009, 07:14 PM
6.1 with the point being a poster. Will also take mark of the year in the 3rd quarter.

Rocco Jones
07-08-2009, 07:20 PM
See, this is what dazb should have done.

AndrewP6 1.1
Mantis 1.2
aker 39 1.8
Minson27 2.1
hujsh 2.2
chef 3.0
Suz 32 3.1
Topdog 3.2
Rocco Jones 4.1
Furtanken 5.2
Magic Griffen 5.3
dazb 6.1
bulldogtragic 7.3
Happy Days 11.2

I put $10 on Stack to be the leading goalscorer tomorrow, he is paying $16.

boydogs
07-08-2009, 08:04 PM
AndrewP6 1.1
Mantis 1.2
aker 39 1.8
gogriff 2.0
Minson27 2.1
hujsh 2.2
chef 3.0
Suz 32 3.1
Topdog 3.2
Rocco Jones 4.1
Furtanken 5.2
Magic Griffen 5.3
dazb 6.1
bulldogtragic 7.3
Happy Days 11.2

comrade
07-08-2009, 08:08 PM
If you pick a score, at least describe how he'll do it.

Looking at post upon post of random numbers might excite computer scientists and math geeks, but not me :)

Rocco Jones
07-08-2009, 08:49 PM

Looking at post upon post of random numbers might excite computer scientists and math geeks, but not me :)

I really fail to see how something about Brennan Stack can fail to be exciting. I will however bow to your demands and explain my 4.1.

1st Qtr: Brennan bags 2 and has a hand in many others. He is far too unselfish but that's the loving guy we know and in turn, love back.

2nd Qtr: He kicks another 2 goals and has 4 to half time. The game is practically, with the Dogs having a massive lead thanks to Brennan's magic.

Half time break: Brennan decides that he has done enough to get the Bulldogs over the line and now plans to spend the day on broking world peace.

3rd Qtr: Brennan's gallant plans to bring world peace are blocked by those evil intergalactic bears I spoke about earlier in the thread. Much like his Eagles opponents, they are no match of him and he continues on his way to make the world a better place.

4th Qtr: Israel and Palestine officially become BFF's after talks with Brennan Stack. They decide to name their new nation Istackelstine. "It's not world peace but it's a start" says Brennan with a tinge of disappointment. At about this time he finds out the Eagles have leveled the score late in the game. He makes his way back to the game and marks it on the siren, 90 metres out. He kicks a behind and the good guys celebrate a 1 point win. "What's the big deal? I missed!" says Brennan. Everyone laughs and I win this competition.

Sockeye Salmon
07-08-2009, 08:53 PM
0.-1

The -1 is when he forgets which way he's kicking and scores a point for WC.

AndrewP6
07-08-2009, 09:38 PM

Fair enough... lest I be known as a scientist...or even worse, a maths geek! Here goes:

Stackalicious works his tail off trying to excite the crowd (all 1000 of us!) but in the early stages, can't get in on the action. Kicks his first score (a behind) with an ambitious snap on his "wrong" side (sorry, not sure which foot he favours!)... confidence zapped, he fades into the background, until the fourth quarter, when after consecutive WC goals, he reins them in with a looooooooong kick from just on the fifty metre arc. Aforementioned crowd of 1000 goes ballistic, invading the turf and starting a spontaneous game of "Stacks On" (GET IT??:cool:)

Order is finally restored, as Stackalicious retreats to the bench for a rubdown and some snakes (the lollies, not real ones).

There, is that creative enough?

boydogs
07-08-2009, 11:52 PM
OK I selected 2.0 because 11.2 was taken but here goes

1st quarter - our poor starts this season continue and Stack is given limited opportunities but still manages 10 possessions, 2 marks inside 50 and 2 goal assists. WCE by 12

2nd quarter - Stack ignites the Dogs to a 9-goal quarter with mark and goal of the year in the same play. He also kicks another goal on the run from 50 in a 15 possesion quarter. WB by 30

3rd & 4th quarters - Stack is put in cotton wool for the big game in Brisbane as the game peters out to a 24 point WB win. Brennan wins best afield despite only playing half the game for turning the match on its head and dominating when it was up for grabs.

He wins the rising star nomination and becomes the favourite for the award. Shortens to lowest Brownlow odds ever for a player to have only played 3 games by round 19. Rejects $1 million per year offer to join the Gold Coast as their marquee player as 'it doesn't sit right with me to leave my devoted fans that saw what I could become and helped me get the opportunity to play at AFL level'

Rocco Jones
08-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Sockeye Salmon 0.0
AndrewP6 1.1
Mantis 1.2
aker 39 1.8
gogriff 2.0
Minson27 2.1
hujsh 2.2
chef 3.0
Suz 32 3.1
Topdog 3.2
Rocco Jones 4.1
Furtanken 5.2
Magic Griffen 5.3
dazb 6.1
bulldogtragic 7.3
Happy Days 11.2

Still plenty of good entries left.

LostDoggy
08-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Just the 1.0

.............After the siren to win the game by 10 goals

LostDoggy
08-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Maths geek I'm not, so here goes:-

1st quarter - the Stackmeister has a blinding 1st quarter, and kicks his first goal within a minute. Brennan decides to share it around a bit, and figures in 4 goal assists with his team-mates. In the last 5 minutes of the quarter, he takes a specky around the 50 metre mark, dock side, and kicks his second. 10 seconds to go, intercepts a pass from some Weagles player (??? who knows their names?) and runs in and kicks his 3rd. Dogs 7 goals, 3 behind, Weagles 1 point :D

2nd quarter - a bit quieter this quarter as Weagles make their move and kick a consecutive goal and then a point! Dogs surge again, with the Stackmeister again figuring in many goal assists - 5 in fact - what a game he is having :) Dogs 12 5 behinds, Weagles 1 goal 2 points at half time :D

3rd quarter (premiership quarter) - Stackmeister again everywhere in the play - is there more than one of him on the field they ask?? Kicks a 60 metre goal around the 15 minute mark of the quarter. Dogs keep it building and share the goals around again - yep, there's another 5 on the board this quarter. Dogs 17.10, Weagles 1 goal 2 points - not a bad result!

4th quarter - boys are visibly tiring, but Stackmeister takes another fantastic grab at the 10 minute mark and kicks his 5th. Has 3 more shots on the run, but manages only points. The dogs have moved it up another gear, and are going for percentage now, and slam on 5 more goals, the Weagles manage to kick 2 more. Final score Dogs 22.18, Weagles 3 goals, 5 points. Another fine win by the Dogs :D

jazzadogs
08-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Sockeye Salmon 0.0
AndrewP6 1.1
Mantis 1.2
aker 39 1.8
gogriff 2.0
Minson27 2.1
hujsh 2.2
chef 3.0
Suz 32 3.1
Topdog 3.2
jazzadogs 4.0
Rocco Jones 4.1
Furtanken 5.2
Magic Griffen 5.3
dazb 6.1
bulldogtragic 7.3
Happy Days 11.2

One from the pocket. One through his legs. One over his head. One from the centre sqaure.
Stackalicious.

boydogs
08-08-2009, 02:22 PM
One from the pocket. One through his legs. One over his head. One from the centre sqaure.
Stackalicious.
What does he used to kick the ball? :p
It is Brennan Stack we are talking about though

Happy Days
08-08-2009, 07:23 PM
...well.

Rocco Jones
08-08-2009, 07:44 PM
No comment other then congrats to Sockeye Salmon for being closest to pin.

Desipura
09-08-2009, 10:10 AM
I thought his hair sat well today..........

LostDoggy
09-08-2009, 02:42 PM
Umm, yes, just where to begin? I also liked the look of his hair today - good positive point!

mighty_west
09-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Another positive, at least the newspapers are starting to realise the power of the Stackman.

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4973/ccf0908200900000.jpg

LostDoggy
09-08-2009, 04:17 PM
It all Stacks up for Brennan.........Stack of talent.......im liking the headlines....hahaha cant wait to see more of this guy play for the red white and blue in furute years....

Desipura
09-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Another positive, at least the newspapers are starting to realise the power of the Stackman.
that was the article I was referring about last week.

Rocco Jones
13-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Our boy is out for that old man river Scott Welsh. Stacky had a great game against Freo but unfortunately Rocket only allows our kids one bad game in a row.

bulldogtragic
13-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Our boy is out for that old man river Scott Welsh. Stacky had a great game against Freo but unfortunately Rocket only allows our kids one bad game in a row.
I think you'll find Eade is 'playing for the future'...

Eade really doesn't appreciate that this will put back attaining the status of Master of the Universe back two weeks.