PDA

View Full Version : Auskicker of the year

LostDoggy
07-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Hi everyone,

Firstly let me thank ALL of you who have checked out Seb's GoDoggies website and all your wonderful words of encouragement. The love is just so humbling :o

Seb and I spent the day yesterday reading through them together and I simply could not wipe the smile of his little face. Especially when he realised Murph, Rocket, Chris Grant and even Simon Garlick (who he didn't know!! ;)) had paid some attention.
Needless to say he rushed straight off and popped on his footy shorts and Doggies jumper (#21 signed by most of the boys except Aker himself!!) and began one of his endless 'home games' behind the couch. This one was Dogs V Hawks and of course we smashed em :D
Then when I finally convinced him to get ready for bed, on came the doggies PJ's and he settled down to watch the 2008 Highlights DVD while he driffed to the sounds of "Murphy passes it to cooney, on to Griffen and it's grabbed by Aker and then GOAL!!!!"

Anyway..... Seb would graciously like to ask you if you could return to Godoggies (http://www.godoggies.wordpress.com) just one more time and if you feel so inclined to help him out and nominate him for Auskicker of the year (http://godoggies.wordpress.com/2009/07/06/nominate-me-auskicker-09/). It's a great prize this year and would go such a long way in helping him expand his goals and deams towards the beginnings of his footy career (let's hope it's a long and successful one!) Especially since he will be starting in under 9's next year.

This is what they get: This year, to celebrate NAB’s fourth year of involvement with AFL Auskick, we will be offering one lucky participant the opportunity to win a money-can’t-buy 2009 Toyota AFL Grand Final Experience, $5,000* and Joel Selwood as a footy mentor in 2010. In addition to this, 21 lucky runners-up will present the medals to the 2009 premiership players!
Just image Seb's excitement if he was handing out medals at the grand final if (no sorry - WHEN) the Dogs win!! I'm sure it would be excitement very hard to contain :p
So if you, like us, believe he deserves to win as much as one does, it'd be fantastic if you could just a spend a couple of minutes of your presious time entering a nomination.

Direct Auskick nomination form access- click here if you feel compelled to nominate (https://www.nab.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/nab/nab/home/about_us/15/200)

Thanks so much for your support, Seb and his entire family really appreciates it so much.

The Coon Dog
07-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Happy to nominate Seb for you Jodie, just a bit confused. The nomination form asks details such as Seb's address, date of birth etc... or am I getting that wrong?

LostDoggy
07-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Happy to nominate Seb for you Jodie, just a bit confused. The nomination form asks details such as Seb's address, date of birth etc... or am I getting that wrong?

Yeah your right - sorry.

Details you can use are:
Seb Sparke
PO Box 5181, Mt Waverley VIC 3149
email: jsparke@optusnet.com.au
ph: (03) 88027483
Auskick center: Syndal Sth Waverley Blues
Year at Auskick: 2
Which AFL team does he support: Western Bulldogs (DER!!)
Who is his fav player: Aker

100 words why?....that's up to you :)

The Coon Dog
07-07-2009, 04:47 PM
I have submitted my entry, so good luck Seb.

LostDoggy
07-07-2009, 06:08 PM
I have submitted my entry, so good luck Seb.

Cheers, TCD! ;)

LostDoggy
07-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Have submitted my entry Seb - good luck. It is heartwarming to see someone so young have so much passion for our beloved Doggies! :D

Twodogs
08-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Done. It's a stupid form to fill out though!

Photo? I attached one of the scenery from the Darwin trip last year, it's kind of Bulldog realated!!!!

LostDoggy
08-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Done. It's a stupid form to fill out though!

Photo? I attached one of the scenery from the Darwin trip last year, it's kind of Bulldog realated!!!!

Cheers, Twodogs.
I know it is a dumb form....would have been so much easier to just click vote for button with a name really! But anway.....
Didn't have to attach a photo, but cool thanks :)

Happy Days
08-07-2009, 04:33 PM
All done. Good luck to the boy.

comrade
08-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Done.

Good luck Seb.

Bulldog4life
08-07-2009, 05:37 PM
All done. Good luck Seb. I hope you are successful....

LostDoggy
09-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Wow! Thanks heaps you guys :) Fingers crossed he gets something out of it for all his passion. One day at least :)

wb_age
09-07-2009, 12:32 PM
All done, let's hope he wins and is watching his beloved Bulldogs on the day :D

The Coon Dog
10-07-2009, 08:08 AM
Jodie,

Do you get notified by Auskick/NAB when someone nominates Seb?

Hopefully he's got a few now, though some more would always help (hint hint).