PDA

View Full Version : Scott Welsh

LostDoggy
27-07-2009, 06:09 PM
If Scott plays this week he will play his 200th game......Great effort, we'll jsut try and forget what happened last week at the star of the last qtr...

Good work Scotty.

LostDoggy
27-07-2009, 06:15 PM
No totally Welshy's fault, where were out training staff?

bulldogtragic
27-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Great effort to reach 200. We've gotten our money's worth from him, but I think his time is rapidly coming to an end due to injury and the effect it has on his game. But 200 games and a heap of goals in anyone's language is a very good career.

BulldogBelle
27-07-2009, 07:28 PM
There were a huge number of f'ups on Saturday night

Scotts was the most visable and memorable for the night though unfortunately for him!

boydogs
27-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Congratulations to Scotty. Hopefully we can all giggle at that runup a few more times yet before he hangs up the boots

AndrewP6
27-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Hope he's OK to play game 200... IMO he's not at 100%, but I think he's been great for the club. Well done Welshy!!!!

bulldogsfight
27-07-2009, 10:03 PM
I am disappointed in him

In our last 6 big games , vs this years top 4 and last years
3 finals he did not kick 2 goals in one of those games , the fianl v Sydney

I dont think its too bigger ask for a full forward to average one goal in big gsmes , if he did we could be sitting pretty in top 4.

AndrewP6
27-07-2009, 10:20 PM
I am disappointed in him

I dont think its too bigger ask for a full forward to average one goal in big gsmes , if he did we could be sitting pretty in top 4.

True, but if he plays his 200th, let's not take shots at him.

mighty_west
27-07-2009, 10:32 PM
I am disappointed in him

Is that because people put high expectations on players that are simply not kicking bags of goals each week, i mean, you think about it, he was hardly number one choice during that trade period as a tall forward option, and we picked him up for free in the psd, you are not going to get a match winning player for free, just not possible, he was just going to be another forward option, not this big match winning power forward we crave.

Scotty's been very servicable, his body has actually held up more than what i thought when we first got him, and that skip, gotta love it, well done Scotty when he cracks 200.

LostDoggy
27-07-2009, 10:37 PM
I think Welsh had some sort of injury early in the game.

mighty_west
27-07-2009, 10:38 PM
I think Welsh had some sort of injury early in the game.

Back? He has a few issues with it from time to time.

Desipura
28-07-2009, 10:00 AM
If Scotty does not get amongst the goals in the next 2 games, I think he is in big trouble. Its a good opportunity to gain some confidence going into the finals.

Mofra
28-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Back? He has a few issues with it from time to time.
Rolled his ankle early, spent time off the ground getting it strapped & fixed.