HB: Dylan Addison, Tom Williams, Ryan Hargrave
C: Nathan Eagleton, Matthew Boyd, Daniel Cross
HF: Lindsay Gilbee, Mitch Hahn, Brad Johnson
F: Josh Hill, Will Minson, Jason Akermanis
Foll: Ben Hudson, Ryan Griffen, Adam Cooney
I/C: Andrejs Everitt, Liam Picken, Brennan Stack, Callan Ward
Emg: Wayde Skipper, Guy O’Keefe, Easton Wood

In: Everitt, Gilbee, Stack
Out: Shaun Higgins (hamstring), Scott Welsh (ankle), Robert Murphy (hamstring)

Fremantle
B: Greg Broughton, Chris Tarrant, Nic Suban
HB: Antoni Grover, Kepler Bradley, Paul Duffield
C: Garrick Ibbotson, Paul Hasleby, Chris Mayne
HF: Stephen Hill, Matthew Pavlich, Dean Solomon
F: Hayden Ballantyne, Scott Thornton, Jay van Berlo
Foll: Aaron Sandilands, Steven Dodd, David Mundy
I/C: Des Headland, Matt de Boer, Clancee Pearce, Michael Walters
Emg: Adam Campbell, Marcus Drum, Zac Clarke

In: Headland, Mayne, Walters
Out: Brett Peake (ankle), Tim Ruffles (knee), Zac Clarke (omit)

Source (http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/81671/default.aspx)

GVGjr
30-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Showing a good deal of faith with Addison but it's a nice inclusion for Everitt and Stack.

Templeton31
30-07-2009, 06:12 PM
interesting. Lose 3 (primarily) forwards and replace them with a forward and 2 (primarily) backmen. Perhaps Everitt to the wing and another mid to play more fwd? Gilbee to spend more time fwd? I really thought this was a great opporunity to give grant (or even skipper) a go in the fwd line and some experience.

hotdog
30-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Disappointed GOK did not get a gig this week. We have seen Stack, albeit briefly however GOK has not yet made an appearance. I thought it would have well been a week to slot Big Skip in the square and see what happens. If it works keep him for WCE if not career at Dogland over. Could there possibly be a late change?

LostDoggy
30-07-2009, 06:13 PM
What does GOK have to do, this would have been a good week for him to get a run, I would have thought?

GVGjr
30-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Could there possibly be a late change?

Very likely I would have thought.

LostDoggy
30-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Does that mean Everrit plays back and if so who does he move out of the back line?

In my opininion O'Keefe >>>>Stack. This selection puzzles me.

G-Mo77
30-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Disappointed GOK did not get a gig this week. We have seen Stack, albeit briefly however GOK has not yet made an appearance. I thought it would have well been a week to slot Big Skip in the square and see what happens. If it works keep him for WCE if not career at Dogland over. Could there possibly be a late change?

Late changes are definetly a possibility with our team. :D

Templeton31
30-07-2009, 06:16 PM

such as ? Gilbee to miss again? Addison to actually get the flick? Skip to get a go?

mighty_west
30-07-2009, 06:21 PM

Meaning the cheer squad might have to use an alternate banner perhaps?

LostDoggy
30-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I really like the inclusions, especially Everitt coming in.

GVGjr
30-07-2009, 06:27 PM
such as ? Gilbee to miss again? Addison to actually get the flick? Skip to get a go?

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Jasper
30-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Does that mean Everrit plays back and if so who does he move out of the back line?

In my opininion O'Keefe >>>>Stack. This selection puzzles me.

I agree, I am starting to think Eade does not like Gok, he has been the best willi player of ours this year by a mile. Eade also said in the player review from the bulldog mag at the start of the year something about his attitude????

Also how the hell does Hill hold his spot? he has done nothing for 3 weeks and the 4weeks before all he did was kick a few at the death

firstdogonthemoon
30-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Tim Callan? Steven Tiller? What am I missing? (That is not a rhetorical question)

LostDoggy
30-07-2009, 07:10 PM
I heard Tiller may have OP!:eek:

Happy Days
30-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Perhaps Eade and the committee are using both the next two games, not just this one, to give fringe or future players a run.

The Bulldogs Bite
30-07-2009, 07:23 PM
I don't mind the inclusions but I wanted to see one of O'Keefe, Grant or Skipper included.

Go_Dogs
30-07-2009, 07:32 PM
I heard Tiller may have OP!:eek:

That's what I'm thinking - although any 'goin' injury that keeps a player out more than a week or two (especially a young player) its got to be the first thought.

Glad to see Stack get another opportunity and hope that Everitt can play a good game. Bit surprised by O'Keefe not getting named, ditto Callan. Hopefully O'Keefe can keep working hard and be rewarded sooner rather than later.

Does this mean Callan has had his card stamped?

Mantis
30-07-2009, 07:38 PM
Does this mean Callan has had his card stamped?

He hasn't been named for Williamstown so he must be injured.

Go_Dogs
30-07-2009, 07:40 PM
He hasn't been named for Williamstown so he must be injured.

Thanks for that. Poor guy has been very unlucky - would have been a terrific opportunity to cement a spot for the finals.

LostDoggy
30-07-2009, 07:48 PM
I agree, I am starting to think Eade does not like Gok, he has been the best willi player of ours this year by a mile. Eade also said in the player review from the bulldog mag at the start of the year something about his attitude????

Also how the hell does Hill hold his spot? he has done nothing for 3 weeks and the 4weeks before all he did was kick a few at the death

Eades setup for the small forward line requires mature bodies and falls down with players like Hill and Eagleton who are easily out bustled by stronger backs.

I like Hill but he has the body of a outside winger not a KPP were Eade is playing him. Eade needs to put bigger bodies around Hill for Hill to be fully utilised. The whole forward line was out muscled last week and even Hahn could not beat his direct opponent.

Mofra
30-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Eades setup for the small forward line requires mature bodies and falls down with players like Hill and Eagleton who are easily out bustled by stronger backs.
Eagleton is a strong, mature body. His inside work has improved this year. I just don't like him forward at all as he is terrible overhead and is one-sided.

Maybe Stack will have a blinder? Maybe Everitt will be tried forward? Will be interesting to see how they line up.
Disappointed the emergencies aren't listed on the AFL site.

Big_Willba
30-07-2009, 08:35 PM
If i were O'Keefe and he doesn't get picked next week either, i'd be sittin down with his manager and start looking at all his options.

O'Keefe>>>>>>Stack. IMHO.

Mantis
30-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Eagleton is a strong, mature body. His inside work has improved this year. I just don't like him forward at all as he is terrible overhead and is one-sided.

His handballing in close certainly hasn't.

1eyedog
30-07-2009, 08:38 PM

Maybe Stack will have a blinder? Maybe Everitt will be tried forward? Will be interesting to see how they line up.
Disappointed the emergencies aren't listed on the AFL site.

You wouldn't know it.

Rocco Jones
30-07-2009, 09:00 PM
If i were O'Keefe and he doesn't get picked next week either, i'd be sittin down with his manager and start looking at all his options.

I would be as well. I think anyone else on the list would have a game if they showed anywhere near the form GOK has. Very, very harsh.

LostDoggy
30-07-2009, 10:13 PM
I would be as well. I think anyone else on the list would have a game if they showed anywhere near the form GOK has. Very, very harsh.

I am sitting here Gobsmacked!
The only area Stack has Okeefe covered is leg speed.
Okeefe is a class above in all other areas!

I have a bad bad feeling that we have just given Okeefe an apprenticeship for another club to reap the rewards.
Very generous club we are i didnt realise we were so cashed up that we could waste money like that .We have spent 2 years developing this natural talent!
It is bordering on disgraceful how we have ignored his great form & talent.

Fellow Woofers am i a shocking judge of a footballer?
What am i missing here?

The Underdog
30-07-2009, 10:18 PM
I am sitting here Gobsmacked!
The only area Stack has Okeefe covered is leg speed.
Okeefe is a class above in all other areas!

I have a bad bad feeling that we have just given Okeefe an apprenticeship for another club to reap the rewards.
Very generous club we are i didnt realise we were so cashed up that we could waste money like that .We have spent 2 years developing this natural talent!
It is bordering on disgraceful how we have ignored his great form & talent.

Fellow Woofers am i a shocking judge of a footballer?
What am i missing here?

I agree that he's very unlucky and I thought he'd be picked, but jaysus, bordering on disgraceful? It's not like he's been picking up 30 possessions and kicking 5 every week. I didn't realise we'd anointed a new saviour.
Who knows he might even get a game next week.

Mantis
30-07-2009, 10:26 PM
I agree that he's very unlucky and I thought he'd be picked, but jaysus, bordering on disgraceful? It's not like he's been picking up 30 possessions and kicking 5 every week. I didn't realise we'd anointed a new saviour.
Who knows he might even get a game next week.

Agree with that.

I would have thought that due to his physical limitations he would have to give the door a fair old beating to force his way into the team, at present he is just knocking.

I'm sure he has questioned what he has to do to get a game and I would think a very good performance this week would see him thereabouts next week.

The Underdog
30-07-2009, 10:31 PM
Agree with that.

I would have thought that due to his physical limitations he would have to give the door a fair old beating to force his way into the team, at present he is just knocking.

I'm sure he has questioned what he has to do to get a game and I would think a very good performance this week would see him thereabouts next week.

And maybe Rocket has actually talked to him about what he needs to do to achieve senior selection. He's listed on the emergencies so he's clearly not too far off.

LostDoggy
30-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Agree with that.

Physical limitations? He seems to have 2 arms & 2 legs & 1 very smart football brain!
Wouldnt he be thereabouts already with his form this year?
If he is just knocking on the door some others that have been selected before him must of snuck in the back door.Lol!

By disgraceful i mean form hasnt been a factor in playing williams,grant & stack this year.
Seems to be a different set of rules for young Ocka.

Maybe extremely unfair rather disgraceful might have been a better call.
I could only imagine what Okeefe would call it.

The Adelaide Connection
30-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Dang. I have heard so much about Okeefe (wasn't he at the centre of the 'Facebookgate' controversy where he was seemingly rejoicing being named early in the season?) and I thought this week might be his week. Late change maybe?

Cyberdoggie
30-07-2009, 11:14 PM
What does GOK have to do, this would have been a good week for him to get a run, I would have thought?

What does Eagleton have to do to get dropped?

BulldogBelle
30-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Dang. I have heard so much about Okeefe (wasn't he at the centre of the 'Facebookgate' controversy where he was seemingly rejoicing being named early in the season?) and I thought this week might be his week. Late change maybe?

That Facebook issue probably pissed off Rocket even more

Wonder if GOK signed a 2 year or 3 year deal when he came to the Dogs?

He could play for the Gold Coast VFL side next year and be one of their founding senior players in '11...would probably get paid for $$$s playing for the GC than Willy...plus he probably would be thinking he doesnt have any reasons to stay if he is not getting a gig with the seniors

The Underdog
30-07-2009, 11:25 PM
Physical limitations? He seems to have 2 arms & 2 legs & 1 very smart football brain!
Wouldnt he be thereabouts already with his form this year?
If he is just knocking on the door some others that have been selected before him must of snuck in the back door.Lol!

By disgraceful i mean form hasnt been a factor in playing williams,grant & stack this year.
Seems to be a different set of rules for young Ocka.

Maybe extremely unfair rather disgraceful might have been a better call.
I could only imagine what Okeefe would call it.

I think Mantis may have been referring to the fact that he's apparently not one of the fitter players in the squad and slow across the ground. I agree that I thought he'd be picked this week but let's not get our panties in a bunch.

BulldogBelle
30-07-2009, 11:49 PM
I think Mantis may have been referring to the fact that he's apparently not one of the fitter players in the squad and slow across the ground. I agree that I thought he'd be picked this week but let's not get our panties in a bunch.

Agree

Hopefully GOK is mature enough to realise that he aint going to get any favours from anyone, especially Rocket

And he isnt going to get anywhere on skill alone

I wouldnt expect much more of an impact from GOK than Stack, they are both playing for next season, and its peripheral which one was selected, same as Reid

The only reason I would like GOK in the seniors this year is so that he knows what is expected in terms of intensity, decision making and focus for next year, and he can take that knowledge back to Willy + training

macca
31-07-2009, 12:39 AM
This is a prime opportunity to play GOK, and see what Skipper can do. Or has Eade made his decision on Skip already ? What has Everitt done in the last 3 weeks to get a game? Wasted opportunity to blood some kids. Its going to haunt us next year. Freo and WCE or going for prioirty picks.

The Underdog
31-07-2009, 07:35 AM
This is a prime opportunity to play GOK, and see what Skipper can do. Or has Eade made his decision on Skip already ? What has Everitt done in the last 3 weeks to get a game? Wasted opportunity to blood some kids. Its going to haunt us next year. Freo and WCE or going for prioirty picks.

So play Skipper or blood kids?
I'd qualify playing Stack as blooding a kid, but apparently (Rocco aside) he's not as popular a cause as O'Keefe.
I'm not sure what role Skipper plays. I don't think you can drop Minson based on his ruck work this year and Skipper's not a full time forward. I don't think we can afford that many similiar types in the team.
As stated before I don't necessarily agree with the changes this week and we don't know who'll be picked next week so I think we should all relax a bit.

Bulldog Joe
31-07-2009, 07:43 AM
I am sure that Eade has told O'Keefe what is needed. Note that VFL form does not translate to AFL form and some players will be better at the higher intensity and others won't. I went to see a Williamstown game when I was over in May and watch on ABC TV when they are on.

O'Keefe does not appear to cover the ground quickly and his ball skills have not stood out.

Reid got games ahead of him and busts packs to win the ball.

Stack has better speed and just looks class every time he gets near it.

I expected Everitt to get a call up this week as it seemed that his las t few have been pretty good and he was a better player at AFL level when he came in for his debut in 07.

Eade has seen better development in our young players than either of the 2 previous coaches and even the ones that have come on from the earlier dafts have done significantly better since Eade has been there. Have faith that they know what they are doing.

LostDoggy
31-07-2009, 09:31 AM
Each week I look forward to the excellent posts from Comrade and GVGjr recording their player reviews from the Willy game.

Based on these reports, O'Keefe is light years ahead of Stack in the pecking order. There can be no better recommendation of a player's form than that paid to O'Keefe last week when it was reported the opposition placed a lockdown player on O'Keefe suggesting they saw him as their greatest threat.

I can paraphrase Stack's performances week in and week out with, "Stack did some interesting things but does not do enough." Certainly, his one game in the AFL earlier this year was one of the more unflattering performances I have seen from a first gamer and quite frankly, he looked way out of his depth. However, clearly the club sees a future in him and I sincerely hope they are right.

Conversely, given O'Keefe's form, they see no future, presumably because of his lack of pace and motor. It is unlikely, we will see a massive improvement in these areas as they are skills that players are largely born with.

That being the case, the future looks grim for the GOK

Desipura
31-07-2009, 09:50 AM
Agree with that.

There was a bloke named Daniel Cross that was tearing it up at Werribee and not getting a game. If he wants it badly enough, an opportunity will eventually present itself.
If Skipper was 18yo, alot of people on here would have been saying its disgraceful that he is not getting a game, (SS, 50 games rule applies here).

bornadog
31-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Conversely, given O'Keefe's form, they see no future, presumably because of his lack of pace and motor. It is unlikely, we will see a massive improvement in these areas as they are skills that players are largely born with.

Hold on everyone, O'Keefe is still 19 years old, has plenty of time to develop. His fitness is not yet at AFL level. VFL standard is pretty ordinary and its not as if he is absolutely starring there. Another preseason and he will have his opportunity.

Stack is a more mature player (21), has been around a few years and the club wants to keep developing him. He has been hampered by injuries the last few years , but now is starting to get a run on. Everitt is also young, but as a tall, will take a little longer to develop.

Its exciting we have these young players to work on for the future.

Desipura
31-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Each week I look forward to the excellent posts from Comrade and GVGjr recording their player reviews from the Willy game.

Based on these reports, O'Keefe is light years ahead of Stack in the pecking order. There can be no better recommendation of a player's form than that paid to O'Keefe last week when it was reported the opposition placed a lockdown player on O'Keefe suggesting they saw him as their greatest threat.

I can paraphrase Stack's performances week in and week out with, "Stack did some interesting things but does not do enough." Certainly, his one game in the AFL earlier this year was one of the more unflattering performances I have seen from a first gamer and quite frankly, he looked way out of his depth. However, clearly the club sees a future in him and I sincerely hope they are right.

Thats crap EJ!
Surely we would not have drafted him if this is the case. They would have been aware of his lack of pace and motor and would have known if there was scope for improvement in these areas.

LostDoggy
31-07-2009, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=Bulldog Joe;101020]I am sure that Eade has told O'Keefe what is needed. Note that VFL form does not translate to AFL form and some players will be better at the higher intensity and others won't. I went to see a Williamstown game when I was over in May and watch on ABC TV when they are on.

O'Keefe does not appear to cover the ground quickly and his ball skills have not stood out.

All due respect BJ one game is not enough to judge Okeefe or any of the players at Willy.
I agree with his lack of leg speed but his skills & decision making is a stand out to all who watch regularly.
I feel we have missed the boat on a number of points for this game in particular.

1.Okeefe has been consistently the best performed player at Willy this year & it would be a great chance to see what he could offer leading up to the finals if the injuries continue.

2.We have some boys that have performed pretty ordinary over the past 3 weeks 2 games we have lost.We had a chance to send a message to them & at the same time reward Okeefe for his form.

3. Surprised we havent rested Aker as Rocket said he would during the year & we need him sharp for the finals.He wouldnt want a soft tissue injury this time of year.

4. We had a chance to debut a player in Johnnos milestone game.Old & the new would have been a nice touch by Rocket.These opportunities dont come around very often.i was looking forward to seeing a debut as much as Johnnos milestone this week

We will win the next 2 but the finals & our development going forward is the bigger picture.
Just feel we have taken conservative option again.imo.

Rekn i have pumped up Ocka enough i going to wait until he debuts now.

Good Luck to Johnno & Stacky & Everitt for that matter.Hope they all play blinders!

Mofra
31-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Morris & Boyd were once regarded as slow and missed being drafted for it. Morris is now one of our quicker players. It can be improved regardless of natural speed.

comrade
31-07-2009, 10:05 AM
A well thought out and reasoned response BAD.

To be honest, I’m surprised that O’Keefe wasn’t named this week, as his form has been at worst solid and at best very good through out the year.

But I understand that he has physical limitations and he obviously hasn’t overcome them to the level expected of him yet.

He’s 19 and on the fringe of a top 3 team. Rather than playing favourites, I trust that Rocket is working with him and giving him the feedback he needs to ensure he takes his game to the next level.

If Ock is prepared to do the work to improve himself ala D.Cross, combined with the inevitable retirements that are coming, I’ve got no doubt he can get himself into the red, white and blue and not being picked to play the Dockers really shouldn’t matter in the scheme of things.

Bulldog Revolution
31-07-2009, 10:15 AM
4. We had a chance to debut a player in Johnnos milestone game.Old & the new would have been a nice touch by Rocket.These opportunities dont come around very often.i was looking forward to seeing a debut as much as Johnnos milestone this week

We will win the next 2 but the finals & our development going forward is the bigger picture.
Just feel we have taken conservative option again.imo.

Im inclined to agree on both of thse points

I wanted to see OKeefe in the team. Ever since I saw him preseason 08 Vs Carlton at Optus I've thought he was a player. However, I've not seem an enormous amount of VFL action in 09.

If there is a late change I wonder if Guy will be the inclusion

LostDoggy
31-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Thats crap EJ!
Surely we would not have drafted him if this is the case. They would have been aware of his lack of pace and motor and would have known if there was scope for improvement in these areas.

I don't mind if you disagree with my view, that's what this forum is about.

But I take offence at being told my view is crap. Learn how to conduct yourself in future and show some respect.

Back to the subject. If O'Keefe lacks pace, there is little chance of this being improved even at the age of 19.

I am looking here for reasons for his non-inclusion given the Williamstown watchers appear to be in accord that his form has warranted promotion.

LostDoggy
31-07-2009, 11:30 AM
In my opinion, the team comes before any player, each player knows that (except N Brown), maybe Eade believes that Everitt and Stacks development as players is more important to team dymnamics moving into next year than exposing O'Keefe. They would certainly have a devlopment schedule based on on team deficiencies.

The Pie Man
31-07-2009, 11:51 AM
The Daniel Cross example should be a powerful one for O'Keefe, I'd say hang in there and an opportunity will come soon. Cross still aint quick, still drives me bonkers with his disposal sometimes, but he's good more weeks than he's not.

Desipura
31-07-2009, 12:02 PM
I don't mind if you disagree with my view, that's what this forum is about.

But I take offence at being told my view is crap. Learn how to conduct yourself in future and show some respect.

Back to the subject. If O'Keefe lacks pace, there is little chance of this being improved even at the age of 19.

I am looking here for reasons for his non-inclusion given the Williamstown watchers appear to be in accord that his form has warranted promotion.
If you take offence to crap, you may be a little sensitive so I will take this into consideration in future. Gee whiz, SS has used this word on a number of occasions, no one has had an issue before.
Agree on the pace comments however how about his motor? You have not answered whether this can be improved?
If not, I would be amazed if we have recruited a slow player with a small motor as you have alluded to.

The Coon Dog
31-07-2009, 12:06 PM
If Guy O'Keefe was good enough he would be selected. We can all speculate as to why he should be playing but at the end of the day its the Match Committee he's got to convince.

He's been named as an emergency this week, so he can't be too far away.

BulldogBelle
31-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Thats crap EJ!

A motor is something that someone can definetely gained over the years...hopefully GOKs aerobic capacity will improve every year

In terms of pace that is something that can be worked on, but you cant turn Mitsubishi Magna into a Porche overnight...if ever

Cross, Boyd and Picken arent the quickest blokes going around. Nor is Hahn, Johnno (now) etc

Rocket may not want another 'slower' player in the mix at the moment....hence why he chose Stack this week

Hope this experience will make GOK a better player (for us)

Before I Die
31-07-2009, 07:09 PM
I hate to break it to a number of posters in this thread, but team selection is not about giving them an opportunity to see some of our up and coming kids. It is about winning games and player development. Stack is older, stronger, has been in the system longer and quite possibly has his career on the line. GOK is still developing his strength and fitness, is showing plenty of potential and is an absolute certainty to be at the club next year when he will quite likely get a number of senior games.

Mofra
31-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Cross, Boyd and Picken arent the quickest blokes going around. Nor is Hahn, Johnno (now) etc
Picken is a lot quicker than he gets credit for. Boyd may not have great top line speed but his acceleration seems pretty good.

LostDoggy
31-07-2009, 08:34 PM
This is probably the perfect time to test Everitt as a forward, cos as long as Williams stays fit i don't see him getting consistent games down back

The Underdog
01-08-2009, 01:11 AM
This is probably the perfect time to test Everitt as a forward, cos as long as Williams stays fit i don't see him getting consistent games down back

Yeah but Williams is probably only going to be fit for about another 4 minutes. What is concerning is that Everitt hasn't put any claims on a defensive spot when Williams has been out (you know like most of this year). Drejs really been treading water and he needs to grab this chance whatever role he's asked to play.

dog town
01-08-2009, 08:49 AM
I am not sure why Eade seems so keen to push Everitt and Stack up. I would have thought allowing them to knock the door down to get back in would be better for the development of these 2.

Topdog
01-08-2009, 09:01 AM

Welcome, love your username.

I'd like to see Everitt off the HFF this week too.

LostDoggy
01-08-2009, 11:41 AM
There will be another change today, Gilbee will not play. His Father passed away last night.
Deepest thought go out to the Gilbee family and best wishes.

Sockeye Salmon
01-08-2009, 12:21 PM
There will be another change today, Gilbee will not play. His Father passed away last night.
Deepest thought go out to the Gilbee family and best wishes.

Sympathy to Lindsay and his family.

You would doubt that Skipper would come in for him, that leaves GOK or Wood to debut.

comrade
01-08-2009, 12:26 PM
Sympathy to Lindsay and his family.

You would doubt that Skipper would come in for him, that leaves GOK or Wood to debut.

Thoughts go out to Lindsay and the Gilbee family.

I'm a fan of Wood* - he never shirks an issue and loves to run and carry. Would be happy to see him debut today.

* not something you'd want to say in a bikie bar.

Topdog
01-08-2009, 01:35 PM
MMM have said he will play still.